00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Matilly just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,752,512 Views | 87,862 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-09 04:16:49

Now having the portal back, Coop gets back to the task at hand - top 10 B/P. Congratulations to:
SCTE3: 2,400 Reviews (Audio)
philonous: 14,000 B/P; Captain
jonthomson: Level 55

Listening to:
Jeff Wayne et al - Forever Autumn
Iron Maiden - The Talisman
AC/DC - Rock 'n' Roll Dream

Thank you to:
philonous

At 21 hours ago, Haggard wrote: Ailen Hominid Weapon? Ah well, it's better than the stupid golden glove I had before. One thing I really don't like is that the level icons are now so small and underneath our profile picture. That's two pictures for each user. While it may be easier to identify users now, it wasn't that hard in the first place. Just take a look at the username and you are good to go.

It's wider as well, so we get more space to talk at one another :P

Overall, I think it's good, though some of the auras could be better (there is no writer, for example) and identifying one user as a moderator seems more of a crap shoot.

Oh and there's no whistle option on Under Judgement submissions, which I think is a massive omission.

At 20 hours ago, SeeD419 wrote: I come back after a period of inactivity...and I can barely navigate the website, the level icons are ridiculous, and somehow it feels like they've been demoted to a tiny and less meaningful spot.

What on earth happened?

Living under a rock? Come on, this really is the redesign!

At 19 hours ago, iscrulz wrote: My thoughts exactly. I don't know what happend to the b/p voting power multiper if its gone then there will be a legion of pissed off statboys.

The most annoying thing is that I appear to have missed two deposits. Now that's annoying, so I'll have to call in a favour with Tom, considering I was voting on portal submissions on both of these days.

At 18 hours ago, Bahamut wrote:
At 4 hours ago, Coop wrote:
At 1 day ago, Bahamut wrote: I'll go with an actual desktop. Alienware laptop will be a last resort at home. If Alienware laptops prove to not have any overheating issues like Toshiba laptops do, I will look into it.
Do you actually use it on your lap? They aren't designed for that - you should get a tray or a laptop stand (a USB port, with fans), to work on, it should be better.
No, it's always on a table.

Hmm, I was playing LOTRO at a friend's and his never has an issue with overheating. Maybe we're not playing for long enough...

Eh, downloading a book online just isn't the same.
No, but when it's just a reference book for D&D, I don't need to carry the whole catalogue of 20-30 books with me - just a laptop or tablet these days.
Ah yes, I can allow it in that case.

Don't get me wrong, I love having all of the books in hard copy, but for reference, it's easier to have them on the laptop.

Who wants a ban? I can now serve them with strawberry sauce or a flake :D
Funny fact: I tried the ban button on myself when the site was initially up. It had no objections and showed I was banned up until I refreshed the page.

Isn't that forbidden, like self-felating?

At 17 hours ago, Odyssic wrote: I need time to get used to this layout, I'll probably have more thoughts this time next week.

Ah, someone not willing to make a snap judgement, much like myself and Bahamut, since we were afforded more than sneak peeks :P

At 17 hours ago, Auz wrote:
At 6 hours ago, Coop wrote:
At 1 hour ago, Auz wrote: I got a book. Yay!

Maybe it's a tome...
You call yourself a movie buff? For shame!

That, my good sir is the Necronomicon, from The Evil Dead films.
It did look familiar, but it mostly reminded me of the monster book in Harry Potter.

It's a classic of the cult genre.

I'm not so into the horror genre, so that's mostly why I haven't seen that film.

Evil Dead isn't horror. It's low budget shit. If you get scared, it wasn't intentional/

Just for clarification on the auras, I'm staying as a "blank slate" until Writer becomes an option.
They should definitely add that aura. Especially if there is going to be a lit portal.

I'm waiting for Tom to wake up / log in and then I'll pester him again.

At 11 hours ago, reverend wrote:
At 12 hours ago, Coop wrote: I have the AgnryStaff, which in itself is decent. I'm glad I didn't get the mystery box, since Bob makes them :P
The agnrystaff is pretty cool but the Banhammer one is better. Although having someone have it who is not a mod would be weird and possibly confusing. The only one I like is the Necronomicon one; nice reference there.

RIP Level 44G.

Some of the good ones went, but some of the worse ones did as well. You can't win everything.

Made you a new sig Cooper if you want it.

Cool, thanks. I was thinking of besieging the Sig Makers with a few ideas...

You're never going to satisfy everyone.
That's what she said. D;

Woooooooooo!

At 3 hours ago, Bloodthorne wrote: I can't find where it adds your voting power for protection points to your base power? Is it not used any more? I can't find much of anything now. Its pretty, but I find functionality a bit off.

I believe that you still get your VP bonus, but I will check with Tom and report back.

At 2 hours ago, gfoxcook wrote:
At 10 days ago, Coop wrote:
At 1/28/12 10:44 AM, gfoxcook wrote: GOOD MORNING, VIETNAM!
Morning.
Ohayo gozaimasu... in about 5 minutes it'll technically be true. FIVE... minutes... to miiiiiidnight.

Ohayo, Cook-san.

Sorry, man, but... I've been a lot of places, done a lot of things, and tried a lot of techniques out and...

There is no better thing than procrastination. When used wisely, at least. ;)
I've not been using it wisely, that's the thing.
Well, no time like the present?

Oh wait... :)

You're just going round in circles, mate.

You haven't read the right manga! Anime's better anyway (takes less time).
I've read Naruto - it just pisses me off, reading and missing all of the action. What's the other one? Akira? I'm just not a fan.
Never seen the Naruto manga. Seen like 1 ep of the anime. Didn't interest me. My wife has read maybe 10 or so manga, and I've read maybe some of 2 or 3 of them, can't recall any titles.

Akira? Didn't know it was a manga first, but many anime series and OAVs are...

I don't know the difference between Manga and Anime. I probably never will, because I think it's all crap. If that makes me a philistine, so be it.

I've read three books in the past half year as well after years of maybe reading 1 or 2 books a year. My wife reads like 10 books a year (minimum) while still keeping up with TV and movies. She's a wizard, Harry!
I've done 2 books so far this year and I'm working my way through Snuff, by Terry Pratchett now. As for calling me Harry, some friends of mine think that I bear more than a passing resemblance to Harry Dresden...
Nice. I finally read Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman after 5 years of my wife recommending me it. Not my first Gaiman, but my first Pratchett. Cherry be gone!

Ah, the nife and accurate propefies of Agnes Nutter, Witch.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-09 04:31:40

13,000 Experience Points

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-09 08:15:03

So far so good with the redesign.

Listening to:

Baroness - Blue Record

At 21 hours ago, Auz wrote:
At 1 hour ago, Bahamut wrote: Now that suggests forbidden.
More than your cube at least :p

No way man, that's the Pandora's Box. Doesn't get more forbidden than that.

At 20 hours ago, Haggard wrote:
At 2 days ago, Bahamut wrote: Gotta love the guy. That reminds me, I still need to go through Telltale's Back to the Future. Sure, it's likely to be as good as the movie trilogy but knowing Telltale, I'm sure they have something up their sleeve.
Never heard of it. :(

I guess you follow gaming news even less than I do.

Actually, it sounds like a power metal band.
Right. And if they are lame enough to name their first album after the band, then we have both: A band name and an album with that name.

Oh yeah, your disgust towards self-titled albums.

At 2 hours ago, Bahamut wrote:
Oh, I just noticed it now says "at 2 hours ago" in the quote text. Does this change as well when the quoted post gets older?

Nah, it sticks like that.

Whew, I am overwhelmed by the redesign as well as the mass discussion about the new features. Overall summary of my thoughts are over here.
Yes, there are so many things to discover. I also noticed that we can now see how many medals we earned on our userpage. This should make things a lot easier.

Oh yeah, miles easier for the stat updates now.

At 6 hours ago, gfoxcook wrote: What is this, I don't even...

Neutral is dead.

At 11 days ago, Bahamut wrote: Oh hey, I thought you were done with the BBS for good. Maybe this is a reward for getting back to TF2?
Perhaps.

It's a step in the right direction.

I'll be done with the BBS for good when the BBS is done with me.

It will never be done with you.

To be fair, I have had a lot of bites from the budiges so maybe I've built some resistance. Well, that should only be for the fingers and not the arms.
My wife has 7 bruises from all her blood tests over the weekend. ;_;

Was that what you were trying to say the other night?

That said, I am sad that gfox (who I retired on level 42 years ago) no longer has that super-awesome sword as his icon. ;_;

What do with that alt now? I had to bring Bahamut7 back from retirement and settle with a level icon I like. Too bad there are no more swords in the high levels.

At 3 hours ago, Coop wrote:
At 19 hours ago, iscrulz wrote: My thoughts exactly. I don't know what happend to the b/p voting power multiper if its gone then there will be a legion of pissed off statboys.
The most annoying thing is that I appear to have missed two deposits. Now that's annoying, so I'll have to call in a favour with Tom, considering I was voting on portal submissions on both of these days.

I got my deposits just fine.

At 18 hours ago, Bahamut wrote: No, it's always on a table.
Hmm, I was playing LOTRO at a friend's and his never has an issue with overheating. Maybe we're not playing for long enough...

Or maybe Toshiba sucks.

Funny fact: I tried the ban button on myself when the site was initially up. It had no objections and showed I was banned up until I refreshed the page.

It is but it worked for a brief moment. Since I can't self-felate now, who wants to do the job for me?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-09 11:03:16

59,000 Saves

First achievenment after the redesign.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-09 11:28:34

At 23 hours ago, Coop wrote: Right, so this is statistical nerdiness, but here goes:

1,000 Movie Review Responses

The ball is in your court, Auz - Are you going to update the Reviewers list to two lists, or keep with "Flash" (Movies and Games)? Of course, you could pool everything together and make a total reviews list, I suppose.

I haven't really decided yet. Perhaps I should first wait until byteslinger comes up with a new program. If it can pull the stats seperately I could perhaps make two lists. Though in that case I'm leaning more towards keeping one total reviews list and adding two colums. One with movie reviews and one with game reviews.

At 23 hours ago, Haggard wrote:
At 1 hour ago, Auz wrote: Someone made a handy sheet.
Thank you, someone. Conclusion: The new level icons suck. But on the other hand, I see I get a Scythe again in two levels. Now that's cool.

I want to try and get used to them before I hand out my verdict, but I'm afraid I don't really like them either.

Though indeed, it's awesome that I'll be having the scythe again soon.

It does work in my Opera. Do you have the latest version?
Yes.

They ought to work then...

R.I.P. Huge level icons.
Indeed. :(

Fortunately I can upload the old level icons as my user pic if I really start missing them.

At 9 hours ago, gfoxcook wrote: Cowboy Bebop
Neon Genesis Evangelion

I liked these anime series too. Especially Cowboy Bebop.

I'll keep the rest of your recommendations in mind. Have you watched Death Note as well? I'm watching it right now (I'm at the 4th episode or so). I figured I might as well give that series a watch as it got so popular.

At 17 hours ago, Auz wrote: It did look familiar, but it mostly reminded me of the monster book in Harry Potter.

I'm not so into the horror genre, so that's mostly why I haven't seen that film.
Evil Dead isn't horror. It's low budget shit. If you get scared, it wasn't intentional/

Lol :p

Let me guess; It's one of those "horror flicks" where you're actually rooting for the killer?

They should definitely add that aura. Especially if there is going to be a lit portal.

I'm sure he'll appreciate that after working on the redesign for two days straight.

At 3 hours ago, Bahamut wrote:
At 21 hours ago, Auz wrote: More than your cube at least :p
No way man, that's the Pandora's Box. Doesn't get more forbidden than that.

How is that a box? It doesn't even have a lid! I'm telling you, that's a cube with question marks painted on it.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-09 12:42:46

At 1 hour ago, Auz wrote: 59,000 Saves

First achievement after the redesign.

excellent ! two thumbs up :D

I miss the better features of the old design; you could actually tell you deposited exp and you knew how much the protection points added to your vote power :-(

old people say lol; and we still use these }{

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-09 12:44:07

The one thing I REALLY hate about the redesign? The sound that the play button AND the "under judgement note" makes. Is there any way to turn that annoying sound off? If not, I might be forced to stop B/Ping...

Also, I keep getting logged out whenever I close my browser, even though I checked the "save info" box. Also happens on other browsers.

At 10 hours ago, gfoxcook wrote: What is this, I don't even...

Yeah. Where are the big level icons? I want them back!

At 10 days ago, Haggard wrote:
At 1/28/12 10:44 AM, gfoxcook wrote: GOOD MORNING, VIETNAM!
Oh hey. I was wondering latetly what you where up to these days. Maybe you are a bit like Beetlejuice, I said your name too often. :P
Oh hi dere!

Why did you never call, my boy?!

At 8 hours ago, Coop wrote:
At 21 hours ago, Haggard wrote: Ailen Hominid Weapon? Ah well, it's better than the stupid golden glove I had before. One thing I really don't like is that the level icons are now so small and underneath our profile picture. That's two pictures for each user. While it may be easier to identify users now, it wasn't that hard in the first place. Just take a look at the username and you are good to go.

Yay! More lounging in the LUL!

Overall, I think it's good, though some of the auras could be better (there is no writer, for example) and identifying one user as a moderator seems more of a crap shoot.

Yes, whenever I see some user with a level icon and a golden background as an avatar, I instantly think it's a mod...

Oh and there's no whistle option on Under Judgement submissions, which I think is a massive omission.

There will be flash mods, I read. Now this would be great stuff.

At 4 hours ago, Bahamut wrote:
At 20 hours ago, Haggard wrote:
At 2 days ago, Bahamut wrote: Gotta love the guy. That reminds me, I still need to go through Telltale's Back to the Future. Sure, it's likely to be as good as the movie trilogy but knowing Telltale, I'm sure they have something up their sleeve.
Never heard of it. :(
I guess you follow gaming news even less than I do.

I guess so. I only read one gaming related magazine, and that only reports about PlayStation/PSP/Vita titles

Actually, it sounds like a power metal band.
Right. And if they are lame enough to name their first album after the band, then we have both: A band name and an album with that name.

It's not so much "disgust". I just think it's lame. And yes, Graveyard are also lame for naming their first album "Graveyard".

At 2 hours ago, Bahamut wrote:
Oh, I just noticed it now says "at 2 hours ago" in the quote text. Does this change as well when the quoted post gets older?
Nah, it sticks like that.

That's lame.

At 59 minutes ago, Auz wrote:
At 23 hours ago, Haggard wrote:
At 1 hour ago, Auz wrote: It does work in my Opera. Do you have the latest version?
Yes.
They ought to work then...

I tried it again yesterday and it worked. Strange.

R.I.P. Huge level icons.
Indeed. :(
Fortunately I can upload the old level icons as my user pic if I really start missing them.

Maybe we should go all oldschool and upload the level icons from the previous redesign. Do you plan on updating the old list in your newspost?

At 17 hours ago, Auz wrote: It did look familiar, but it mostly reminded me of the monster book in Harry Potter.

Wait, how can anybody say Evil Dead is "low budget shit"? "HAIL TO THE KING, BABY!" is all I can say to this atrocity...

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-09 19:08:48

14000 posts.

And my first milestone of the new redesign.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-09 20:16:18

I don't know if you can read the picture, but I already got a "hot thread" for the VG forum, I promise I won't make this a regular occurance.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-09 21:11:02

At 51 minutes ago, Bobbybroccoli wrote: I don't know if you can read the picture, but I already got a "hot thread" for the VG forum, I promise I won't make this a regular occurance.

"ERROR âEU" The page you requested could not be found."

What now?

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-10 00:30:37

Level 43. :/

At 19 hours ago, Coop wrote: Some of the good ones went, but some of the worse ones did as well. You can't win everything.

Shitblade > Killer starfish and whatever this icon refers to.

Btw, does anybody know what Level 45 refers to?

Booo.

At 13 hours ago, Odyssic wrote: What does everyone think of not being able to see if you deposited for the day? I liked the message when you deposited.

I'm sure that will be fixed soon, but I've been voting on every thing under judgement to make sure I've deposited.

At 4 hours ago, Bobbybroccoli wrote: I don't know if you can read the picture, but I already got a "hot thread" for the VG forum, I promise I won't make this a regular occurance.

Um no. I'm sure there are going to be lots of people having the Hot Thread so it's not a big deal or noteworthy to be mentioned here.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-10 01:19:50

20,000 Blams.

Dedication!

Also. 46,000 B/P, Over 9 years, 3,333 days, 24,000 Exp and 26,000 saves.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-10 02:05:21

At 5 hours ago, Bobbybroccoli wrote: I don't know if you can read the picture, but I already got a "hot thread" for the VG forum, I promise I won't make this a regular occurance.

Dear god...is...is that.....XP?

At 1 day ago, iscrulz wrote: My thoughts exactly. I don't know what happend to the b/p voting power multiper if its gone then there will be a legion of pissed off statboys. I am very misinformed about the redesign, but it does look pretty like my old timey pistol. I might quit depositing to keep it.

Like I said, the site looks beautiful (especially on a 25" hdmi monitor in 1080p), I just don't know how I feel about the level icons :/ Nice pistol though...

At 21 hours ago, Coop wrote: Living under a rock?

Drat! Someone told you?

Minecraft server: alureon.net

PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-10 08:11:10

Coop casts his drag net across the portal, while congratulating:
Pokemonpoeguygcn: 13,000 Expeirence
Auz: 59,000 Saves
Painbringer: 14,000 Posts
Reverend: Level 43
gamejunkie: 20,000 Blams; 46,000 B/P; 26,000 Saves; 3,333 Days on NG; 9 years on Newgrounds; 24,000 Experience

Listening to:
Rush - Circumstances
Shakespeare's Sister - Stay
Iron Maiden - Alexander The Great

Thank you to:
Odyssic

At 23 hours ago, Bahamut wrote:
At 3 hours ago, Coop wrote:
I got my deposits just fine.

So you managed to get every single deposit, not even missing one on redesign day itself? I've missed one, on reflection and I'm not happy about that.

At 18 hours ago, Bahamut wrote: No, it's always on a table.
Or maybe Toshiba sucks.

True.

It is but it worked for a brief moment. Since I can't self-felate now, who wants to do the job for me?

No-one can self felate for you - it's forbidden. However, I know a girl...

At 20 hours ago, Odyssic wrote: What does everyone think of not being able to see if you deposited for the day? I liked the message when you deposited.

I think it's something that they are working on, so a bug that will get remedied.

At 20 hours ago, Auz wrote:
At 23 hours ago, Coop wrote: Right, so this is statistical nerdiness, but here goes:

1,000 Movie Review Responses

The ball is in your court, Auz - Are you going to update the Reviewers list to two lists, or keep with "Flash" (Movies and Games)? Of course, you could pool everything together and make a total reviews list, I suppose.
I haven't really decided yet. Perhaps I should first wait until byteslinger comes up with a new program. If it can pull the stats seperately I could perhaps make two lists. Though in that case I'm leaning more towards keeping one total reviews list and adding two colums. One with movie reviews and one with game reviews.

email her the .ini files and let her play with it. I've got to pass them on, myself...

At 17 hours ago, Auz wrote: I'm not so into the horror genre, so that's mostly why I haven't seen that film.

Let me guess; It's one of those "horror flicks" where you're actually rooting for the killer?

No, you want Ash to beat the deadites, but you spend more time laughing.

I'm sure he'll appreciate that after working on the redesign for two days straight.

I think he's not decided to block me yet :P

At 19 hours ago, Haggard wrote:
At 8 hours ago, Coop wrote:

You know, this means that we can bring in the chaise longue, that we always wanted.

Yes, whenever I see some user with a level icon and a golden background as an avatar, I instantly think it's a mod...

PM me with Whistleable submissions - I'm passing them to Tom and Wade all the time atm.

There will be flash mods, I read. Now this would be great stuff.

I think that's a sensible decision.

At 6 hours ago, Coop wrote: Evil Dead isn't horror. It's low budget shit. If you get scared, it wasn't intentional/
Wait, how can anybody say Evil Dead is "low budget shit"? "HAIL TO THE KING, BABY!" is all I can say to this atrocity...

It's supposed to be billed as a horror. On that comparison, it's utter garbage.

At 7 hours ago, reverend wrote:
At 19 hours ago, Coop wrote: Some of the good ones went, but some of the worse ones did as well. You can't win everything.
Shitblade > Killer starfish and whatever this icon refers to.

I quite like the starerang... starmerang? Thing.

Btw, does anybody know what Level 45 refers to?

It looks like a bowling ball, with weapons sticking out of the finger holes.

Booo.

Didn't say I wouldn't use it.

At 6 hours ago, SeeD419 wrote:
At 21 hours ago, Coop wrote: Living under a rock?
Drat! Someone told you?

No, I take an interest in troglodytes :P

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-10 08:33:19

I saw Alestorm last night. Their show was sadly not that enjoyment due to the excessively rough moshpit. I came all the way to Manchester to see them live, not get pushed around by knobheads. At least the support acts were enjoyable.

Listening to:

Claim the Throne - Triumph and Beyond

At 20 hours ago, Auz wrote:
At 3 hours ago, Bahamut wrote: No way man, that's the Pandora's Box. Doesn't get more forbidden than that.
How is that a box? It doesn't even have a lid! I'm telling you, that's a cube with question marks painted on it.

The Pandora's Box must not have a lid.

At 19 hours ago, Haggard wrote: The one thing I REALLY hate about the redesign? The sound that the play button AND the "under judgement note" makes. Is there any way to turn that annoying sound off? If not, I might be forced to stop B/Ping...

That's been a common complaint and I'm sure the staff will eventually change that.

Also, anyone else experienced a loss of whistle? Mine's intact but I did get someone asking me about their loss of whistle level.

Also, I keep getting logged out whenever I close my browser, even though I checked the "save info" box. Also happens on other browsers.

Yeah, it's not keeping me logged in right now.

At 4 hours ago, Bahamut wrote: I guess you follow gaming news even less than I do.
I guess so. I only read one gaming related magazine, and that only reports about PlayStation/PSP/Vita titles

So nothing to check on Nintendo? I still follow them since I admit they can do justice with Mario even to this day and I always look forward to new Metroid.

It's not so much "disgust". I just think it's lame. And yes, Graveyard are also lame for naming their first album "Graveyard".

OMG SELF-TITLED ALBUM 0%

At 16 minutes ago, Coop wrote:
At 23 hours ago, Bahamut wrote: I got my deposits just fine.
So you managed to get every single deposit, not even missing one on redesign day itself? I've missed one, on reflection and I'm not happy about that.

Oh, I thought you caught that one. Heh, it will be interesting to see who was perfect with their deposits on the 4th year EXP special. :P I may just have 3,650 as the gold star again as a result. 3,660 will be the standard perfection due to leap year.

Or maybe Toshiba sucks.
True.

I'm also going to boycott ATI. They've given me nothing but headaches.

Please bring her to me.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-10 13:32:25

At 5 hours ago, Coop wrote:
At 8 hours ago, Coop wrote: It's wider as well, so we get more space to talk at one another :P
You know, this means that we can bring in the chaise longue, that we always wanted.

Awesome! Now we only need some slaves with some palm fronds.

At 6 hours ago, Coop wrote: Evil Dead isn't horror. It's low budget shit. If you get scared, it wasn't intentional/

Evil Dead 1 sure is horror. It's a B movie, yes. But it fits perfectly in the horror genre.
Evil Dead 2 is a bit more comedy than part 1, but still decent horror.
Evil Dead 3 is pure comedy horror gold. HAIL TO THE KING, BABY!

At 4 hours ago, Bahamut wrote:
At 19 hours ago, Haggard wrote: The one thing I REALLY hate about the redesign? The sound that the play button AND the "under judgement note" makes. Is there any way to turn that annoying sound off? If not, I might be forced to stop B/Ping...
That's been a common complaint and I'm sure the staff will eventually change that.

Hopefully they will do it quickly. At least one of the bugs I reported got fixed really quick (if flashes had a small size, the play button wouldn't show properly).

Also, anyone else experienced a loss of whistle? Mine's intact but I did get someone asking me about their loss of whistle level.

Mine is fine, too.

At 4 hours ago, Bahamut wrote: I guess you follow gaming news even less than I do.
So nothing to check on Nintendo?

I would check them out, but there are so few releases for the NES and SNES these days... :P

OMG SELF-TITLED ALBUM 0%

Actually, if you'd read my review, you'd know that I rated the album 9 out of 10. :P

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-10 13:33:07

You entered the top 2000 in Experience Points. Outstanding!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-10 13:41:28

Congratulations to

SCTE3 - 2,400 Audio reviews
jonthomson - Level 55
Pokemonpoeguygcn - 13,000 Experience
Auz - 59,000 Saves
Painbringer - 14,000 Posts
reverend - level 43
gamejunkie - 20,000 Blams, 46,000 B/P, 9 years on NG, 3,333 days on NG, 24,000 Experience & 26,000 Saves

Thanks to
Coop (x2)
Odyssic (x2)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-10 14:21:56

At 2 days ago, Bahamut wrote:
At 37 minutes ago, iscrulz wrote: I might quit depositing to keep it.
Don't you have an alt that's only a few levels away from it?

I do but I am stopping at 38,630 for that one. I think its time to create a new alt to enjoy all the levels I did when it switched from 30 to 60. I conquered 1 thru 54.
My lowest active at is at 39. I need to start using my 0 exp alt and others. To commit conspiracy.

At 1 day ago, Coop wrote: Now having the portal back, Coop gets back to the task at hand - top 10 B/P. Congratulations to:

congrats I will never reach top 25.

I didn't vote on anything on those 2 days. I checked at 11:00 am the second day but only got the server down message. Well at least I can't blame it on playing Fallout, GTA or Skyrim for 13 hours straight and sleeping 9 hours.

At 1 day ago, Bahamut wrote: I got my deposits just fine.

What sorcery is that. I would like my account to be credited with 20 experience points. Ask Wade for me. I was here. I swear by the moons and the stars in the skies.

At 12 hours ago, SeeD419 wrote: Like I said, the site looks beautiful (especially on a 25" hdmi monitor in 1080p), I just don't know how I feel about the level icons :/ Nice pistol though...

Damn my is only 23" My speakers make up for the small screen size. (Lmao I used a 13 full screen monitor and got pissed off because it was to small) once I make enough money from blowjobs I am getting a 30" 1600p IPS Monitor. The pistol is nice would have rather have it in rustic colors but its obligatory for the last 10 or so levels to be golden.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-10 17:10:02

Level 42 :)

Wish It were a sword...

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-10 18:40:03

At 7 hours ago, deckheadtottie wrote: After being inspired, I made a little calculator to see your pre-2007-redesign level.

It works great.

Now you should find a way to tie it in with rankings page (http://www.newgrounds.com/rankings) so that it grabs the highest experience number and maybe the name of the highest user.

But first you need to fix the comma problem for that to work.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-10 23:24:50

Level 36!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-11 02:43:47

You passed 57000 B/P! Congrats!
You passed 47000 Saves. Way to go!

Two level up updates. :)

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-11 03:00:12

At 18 hours ago, Coop wrote: I quite like the starerang... starmerang? Thing.

I guess it's alright but it's suppose to look menacing, but it look like a tricked out starfish.

I'm sure it's another movie reference.

"Yeah, well, I'm gonna go make my own sig, with blackjack and hookers. In fact, forget the sig!"

At 18 hours ago, Odyssic wrote: Reverend: Level 43 - Basket case

Yeah Basket Case, that's what it is.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-11 05:46:31

You passed 27000 Experience Points. Good job!

Listening to:

Claim the Throne - Triumph and Beyond

At 16 hours ago, Haggard wrote:
At 4 hours ago, Bahamut wrote: That's been a common complaint and I'm sure the staff will eventually change that.
Hopefully they will do it quickly. At least one of the bugs I reported got fixed really quick (if flashes had a small size, the play button wouldn't show properly).

Sounds like the issues are going down one by one.

So nothing to check on Nintendo?
I would check them out, but there are so few releases for the NES and SNES these days... :P

That's a bit of an inconvenience. :P

OMG SELF-TITLED ALBUM 0%
Actually, if you'd read my review, you'd know that I rated the album 9 out of 10. :P

Nah, I was just portraying you as a Metal-Archives reviewer.

At 15 hours ago, iscrulz wrote:
At 2 days ago, Bahamut wrote:
At 37 minutes ago, iscrulz wrote: I might quit depositing to keep it.
Don't you have an alt that's only a few levels away from it?
I do but I am stopping at 38,630 for that one.

38,630? Now why does that number sound familiar? Ah, I got it!

At 1 day ago, Coop wrote: Now having the portal back, Coop gets back to the task at hand - top 10 B/P. Congratulations to:

There are a few inactive users ahead including myself.

At 1 day ago, Bahamut wrote: I got my deposits just fine.
What sorcery is that. I would like my account to be credited with 20 experience points. Ask Wade for me. I was here. I swear by the moons and the stars in the skies.

Sorry, if they had to start taking requests from one person, they'd have to do it for everyone else.

At 11 hours ago, Painbringer wrote: Now you should find a way to tie it in with rankings page (http://www.newgrounds.com/rankings) so that it grabs the highest experience number and maybe the name of the highest user.

Now that's a great idea.

But first you need to fix the comma problem for that to work.

This very much!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-11 07:22:11

Coop prepares for weekend #2 of the Six Nations. Congratulations to:
bifgis: Level 42
Egarewop: Level 36
DoctorStrongbad: 57,000 B/P; 47,000 Saves
Bahamut: 27,000 Expeirence

Listening to:
Alestorm - Keelhauled
Iron Maiden - The Man WHo Would Be King

At 22 hours ago, Odyssic wrote: You are now a level 4 mage. Use your spell points wisely!

Level 4? Scorching Ray and Invisibility are useful spells.

At 22 hours ago, Bahamut wrote: I saw Alestorm last night.

"Keelhaul that filthy landlubber!
Send him down to the depths below!"

Their show was sadly not that enjoyment due to the excessively rough moshpit. I came all the way to Manchester to see them live, not get pushed around by knobheads. At least the support acts were enjoyable.

Oh, that's not as good...

At 16 minutes ago, Coop wrote:
At 23 hours ago, Bahamut wrote: I got my deposits just fine.
Oh, I thought you caught that one. Heh, it will be interesting to see who was perfect with their deposits on the 4th year EXP special. :P I may just have 3,650 as the gold star again as a result. 3,660 will be the standard perfection due to leap year.

I'm waiting for your next Experience update to confirm, but I may have to speak to the management about this...

Or maybe Toshiba sucks.
True.
I'm also going to boycott ATI. They've given me nothing but headaches.

Not familiar with them...

Please bring her to me.

Well... I say girl. She would dispute that, being a woman and all... not sure if I should risk calling her a lady.

At 17 hours ago, Haggard wrote:
At 5 hours ago, Coop wrote:
At 8 hours ago, Coop wrote: It's wider as well, so we get more space to talk at one another :P
Awesome! Now we only need some slaves with some palm fronds.

I think we might have some of them going spare in the Mod Lounge...

Evil Dead 1 sure is horror. It's a B movie, yes. But it fits perfectly in the horror genre.
Evil Dead 2 is a bit more comedy than part 1, but still decent horror.
Evil Dead 3 is pure comedy horror gold. HAIL TO THE KING, BABY!

If you say so. I did watch them in reverse order though...

At 16 hours ago, iscrulz wrote:

Some just have it in them, but it's quite sad to just give up on it like that.

At 12 hours ago, Painbringer wrote:
At 7 hours ago, deckheadtottie wrote: After being inspired, I made a little calculator to see your pre-2007-redesign level.
It works great.

Now you should find a way to tie it in with rankings page (http://www.newgrounds.com/rankings) so that it grabs the highest experience number and maybe the name of the highest user.

But the rankings page is broken...

At 4 hours ago, reverend wrote:
At 18 hours ago, Coop wrote: I quite like the starerang... starmerang? Thing.
I guess it's alright but it's suppose to look menacing, but it look like a tricked out starfish.

Ever played "Dynasty Warriors 5"? Zhu Rong is armed with one.

I'm sure it's another movie reference.

They should have just fucked SOPA over with a Bo-bomb

"Yeah, well, I'm gonna go make my own sig, with blackjack and hookers. In fact, forget the sig!"

Aaw, Bender.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-11 07:49:10

8,000 B/P for me. Nothing huge, but it's something. Almost at 7k Saves. And 800 reviews.

Meet the Mayor.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-11 08:39:08

12k butt points

it's hard to tell when i deposit experience with this new butt design

cr0mZX: norway sucks teh penor!!!!!

-

cr0mZX: Full of win and kittens! ^_^\

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-11 08:42:52

You passed 52,000 Saves. Way to go!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-11 10:30:34