00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,753,884 Views | 87,869 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-01 17:02:30

You passed 30,000 Total Points. Bodacious!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-01 18:07:26

4000 Saves!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-02 04:21:52

Coop tries to get the offices heated up at least a little, while congratulating:
Knuckstrike: Level 30
NEVR: 19,000 Experience
Wegra: 4,444 Posts
Tycrane: 30,000 Total Points
Nemo103: 4,000 Saves

At 2/1/12 09:57 AM, Bahamut wrote: I keep my DVDs and blu-rays nicely organised. Well, that's because I don't have hundreds of them. My games are all over the place and I still need to put my latest CDs since Christmas along with the rest of what I have. The only problem is I'm out of space for CDs on my shelves.

Yeah, my CD collection is mostly in a bed-side table unit and on top of it. I need to tidy up, though that involves erecting shelves.

Not even I'm worthy of you?
Do I really need to discuss or justify this?
Didn't realise you liked me that little.

Are you coming on to me? NO HOMO!

Well, be sure to watch the action.
You make it sound so enticing, yet I feel that I should be taking cover...
It's like fireworks. Fun to watch but you better stay back.

Fireworks are for November only.

At 2/1/12 10:30 AM, Odyssic wrote:
At 2/1/12 04:05 AM, Coop wrote: It's worse if you lose them, buy new ones, then find the original ones.
This has just happened to me, I was looking for my gamecube controller, couldn't find it and had to buy a new one. About a week later, I found my old controller.

Yeah, but controllers seem to be a limited time resource. Maybe I shouldn't throw them around the place...

At 2/1/12 12:45 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 1/31/12 04:15 AM, Coop wrote: There, doesn't 36 of them look impressive? I dare not say it again, because it would make 37 and that would land us in the shit.
Now, where is he? *waits*

I'll bet he's stuck in the closet again. Did you unlock it?

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-02 08:41:27

Listening to:

Pilgrim - Misery Wizard

At 1/31/12 12:13 PM, Bahamut wrote: Meh, at least there's robot me now. Imagine a robotic dragon in the sky.
Would be awesome. Hope they don't rust.

I'd suggest they keep the robot dragons clean but that's if they have any control over them.

Now his father I do like. Wait, I said that ages ago already, didn't I?
I guess so. I wonder, however, what happened to his mother. I think you never see her on the show.

I am trying to predict how attractive his mother was.

If you're someone with some notability, you're shit out of luck. That's why I can't argue if anyone posts my picture around the internet.
Well, you still have the right at your own image. But you just have to be careful what you post where on the internet. And the "solution" of that "delete button" was just half-assed.

Well, I've made a few mistakes but at this point I really shouldn't care my pictures lead to as long as the ones on Facebook are kept where they are.

I did look up results for the album and my review actually shows up on the first page or two. Probably not a good sign for the band. Then again, musicians should expect criticism.
Yeah, plus even bad publicity is publicity. One of the reasons many bands didn't say a thing when they where accused of placing "subliminal messages" in their songs: It was publicity for the band! I heard a nice report about stuff like that lately. They said: When the rumors about the death of Paul McCartney came up, the Beatles kept quiet, because all of a sudden people bought their old albums again, looking for "hidden messages".

Well, there isn't much subliminal messages at all for Drakkar. Just a subpar power metal band and nothing else.

I googled that song name and came up with stuff about Commander Keen.
Nice. Speaking of Commander Keen: I think I never beat "Keen Dreams". Boy, that game was hard!

I couldn't get into Commander Keen. PC + old platformers = No.

At 2/2/12 04:21 AM, Coop wrote:
At 2/1/12 09:57 AM, Bahamut wrote: I keep my DVDs and blu-rays nicely organised. Well, that's because I don't have hundreds of them. My games are all over the place and I still need to put my latest CDs since Christmas along with the rest of what I have. The only problem is I'm out of space for CDs on my shelves.
Yeah, my CD collection is mostly in a bed-side table unit and on top of it. I need to tidy up, though that involves erecting shelves.

There are some CD racks in my sister's room that's full of old crappy CD-ROMs. We keep meaning to clear them out but on the other hand, we're also considering getting the second shelves back up. They would easily fit 500 CDs alone.

I just know that we're not that big of friends to each other.

Or New Year.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-02 08:47:29

At 1/31/12 04:15 AM, Coop wrote: There, doesn't 36 of them look impressive? I dare not say it again, because it would make 37 and that would land us in the shit.

I did. I also looked under my bed, in case he's anything like "Litte Monsters", but I didn't find anything.

At 2/2/12 08:41 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 1/31/12 12:13 PM, Bahamut wrote: Meh, at least there's robot me now. Imagine a robotic dragon in the sky.
Would be awesome. Hope they don't rust.
I'd suggest they keep the robot dragons clean but that's if they have any control over them.

They should have. "Terminator" should be an educational movie on how to NOT design robots.

Now his father I do like. Wait, I said that ages ago already, didn't I?
I guess so. I wonder, however, what happened to his mother. I think you never see her on the show.

I shall try to find a picture of her when I get home.

I did look up results for the album and my review actually shows up on the first page or two. Probably not a good sign for the band. Then again, musicians should expect criticism.
Yeah, plus even bad publicity is publicity. One of the reasons many bands didn't say a thing when they where accused of placing "subliminal messages" in their songs: It was publicity for the band! I heard a nice report about stuff like that lately. They said: When the rumors about the death of Paul McCartney came up, the Beatles kept quiet, because all of a sudden people bought their old albums again, looking for "hidden messages".
Well, there isn't much subliminal messages at all for Drakkar. Just a subpar power metal band and nothing else.

You should try to listen to the songs backwards. Maybe they sound better this way.

I googled that song name and came up with stuff about Commander Keen.
Nice. Speaking of Commander Keen: I think I never beat "Keen Dreams". Boy, that game was hard!

PC + old platformers = DOSbox

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-02 09:31:05

Level 10!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-02 12:03:24

At 2/2/12 10:40 AM, Odyssic wrote: Congrats to:
NEVR: 19,000 Experience
Wegra: 4,444 Posts
Tycrane: 30,000 Total Points
Nemo103: 4,000 Saves
Riccowed: Level 10

At last I actuuly get congratalated!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-02 16:14:02

Congratulations to

Bolo - 20,000 Experience
hiddeninthecrowd - Level 16. The chain is definitely one of the cooler icons
FurryFox - 6,000 Saves
Knuckstrike - Level 30
NEVR - 19,000 Experience
Wegra - 4,444 posts
Tycrane - 30,000 Total Points
Nemo103 - 4,000 Saves
Riccowed - Level 10

At 2/1/12 04:05 AM, Coop wrote:
At 1/31/12 07:37 PM, philonous wrote: Much as I'd like England to hang on to their #1 ranking for a long time, I would happily trade it for another Ashes win. Particularly if Ponting is still playing at that point.
Yeah, but it's less satisfying to beat him now that he's no longer captain, because he lost the ashes to us three times, as skipper.

Less satisfying, true... but it would still give me a warm fuzzy feeling every time he was dismissed.

Ha, true. Perhaps he misunderstood when Andy Flower told him to 'go out there and get the runs'...
Oh god.

You know you laughed...

At 2/1/12 10:30 AM, Odyssic wrote:
At 2/1/12 04:05 AM, Coop wrote: It's worse if you lose them, buy new ones, then find the original ones.
This has just happened to me, I was looking for my gamecube controller, couldn't find it and had to buy a new one. About a week later, I found my old controller.

Recently I was playing Uncharted 3 on the PS3 where you need to press R3 on the controller to change the view. I kept pressing it but nothing happened so I assumed that my controller was beginning to stop working and went to buy a new one. £40 later, I got home, started playing again, and only at that point checked the in game menu to discover that the game default was that the R3 button was disabled...Turns out my old controller worked fine.
I was not happy!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-02 16:47:18

You passed 20,000 B/P! Congrats!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-02 19:06:03

I finally reached this rank I was waiting for ever since I started B/Ping. I just reached 30,000 B/P points, making me a Supreme Commander! Yaay!

and the only difference is that my tank now has wings. wut

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-03 00:05:54

Level 30 and 1,337 Days on Newgrounds. This level is terrible, but I only have to deal with it for 3 days.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-03 05:27:04

Coop considers getting up and having a shave, while congratulating:
Riccowned: Level 10
Tycrane: 20,000 B/P
dx5231: 30,000 B/P; Supreme Commander
Jolly: Level 30; 1,337 Days on Newgrounds

Listening to:
BBC Test Match Special - Pakistan Vs England

At 2/2/12 08:41 AM, Bahamut wrote:
There are some CD racks in my sister's room that's full of old crappy CD-ROMs. We keep meaning to clear them out but on the other hand, we're also considering getting the second shelves back up. They would easily fit 500 CDs alone.

Ah, buggering about to reduce what is already stored, while also allowing more space for new crap. I've done it so many times before.

I just know that we're not that big of friends to each other.

Eh?

Or New Year.

Ah, so you're "in season" November - January?

At 2/2/12 08:47 AM, Haggard wrote:
I did. I also looked under my bed, in case he's anything like "Litte Monsters", but I didn't find anything.

Where could he be?

At 2/2/12 12:03 PM, Riccowed wrote: At last I actuuly get congratalated!

That's just because your achievement fell within our guidelines this time.

At 2/2/12 04:14 PM, philonous wrote:
At 2/1/12 04:05 AM, Coop wrote:
At 1/31/12 07:37 PM, philonous wrote: Much as I'd like England to hang on to their #1 ranking for a long time, I would happily trade it for another Ashes win. Particularly if Ponting is still playing at that point.
Yeah, but it's less satisfying to beat him now that he's no longer captain, because he lost the ashes to us three times, as skipper.
Less satisfying, true... but it would still give me a warm fuzzy feeling every time he was dismissed.

Any Aussie gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling when he's dismissed, by an Englishman.

Speaking of Cricket, Pakistan were 99 all out and England's reply is currently 7-2... This could be over very quickly. We need to drop some bats and get some new talent in there!

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-03 07:11:50

Listening to:

Vektor - Outer Isolation

At 2/2/12 08:41 AM, Bahamut wrote: I'd suggest they keep the robot dragons clean but that's if they have any control over them.
They should have. "Terminator" should be an educational movie on how to NOT design robots.

An idea for the 31st century. ;)

I'm still waiting.

You should try to listen to the songs backwards. Maybe they sound better this way.

Meh, may as well do that with Revolution 9 or Stairway to Heaven.

I know but as far using keyboard controls, platformers are iffy.

At 2/2/12 12:03 PM, Riccowed wrote: At last I actuuly get congratalated!

Not only that, all the following level achievement announcements you make will count.

At 2/3/12 05:27 AM, Coop wrote: Coop considers getting up and having a shave, while congratulating:

I haven't had a shave in a few weeks now. A beard is stretching out a bit now.

At 2/2/12 08:41 AM, Bahamut wrote: There are some CD racks in my sister's room that's full of old crappy CD-ROMs. We keep meaning to clear them out but on the other hand, we're also considering getting the second shelves back up. They would easily fit 500 CDs alone.
Ah, buggering about to reduce what is already stored, while also allowing more space for new crap. I've done it so many times before.

We keep talking about seeing if my grandad can put up some stable shelves in my sister's room. I wouldn't mind paying for better shelves that are guaranteed to stay up. I dread to see the last remaining shelves coming off considering all those figurines.

Or New Year.

Yeah, that's how it goes. Well, they're not Summer months but whatever.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-03 08:34:50

17000 B/P

wanted to try average 36-37 bp's a day for the next 12 days as to level up and rank up at the same time...

Although i don't know much about the redesign and levels *if they are adjusted or not*... will have to wait and see... but from what i know / have seen it looks good

level up here i come... or.. possibly not XD

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-03 09:33:34

At 2/3/12 05:27 AM, Coop wrote:
Where could he be?

I really don't know. I'm running out of ideas.

At 2/3/12 07:11 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 2/2/12 08:41 AM, Bahamut wrote: I'd suggest they keep the robot dragons clean but that's if they have any control over them.
An idea for the 31st century. ;)

What? Flying robot dragons?

I'm still waiting.

Oh shit, I totally forgot about this. Hopefully I will remember it today.

Yes, but their "subliminal messages" have all been "decoded".

I rarely used a gamepad or a joystick on a PC.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-03 17:11:51

Level 33

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-03 18:10:49

You passed 14000 Experience Points. Good job!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-03 22:37:15

Level 15: Indiana Jones' whip!

Though, there's a chance that I probably won't have this anymore after the redesign. But we'll see...

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

PsychoZoid/Andrew Berry: The most uninteresting man in the world

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-04 00:10:01

Level 25.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-04 00:13:19

16,000 exp points ! Too bad im going to miss geting to level 39 by one day.

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-04 00:18:49

LVL 28!!! I GET THE POCKET KNIFE JUST DAYS BEFORE THE REDESIGN!

Wooooo

"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-04 05:28:25

Congratulations to

Tycrane - 20,000 B/P
dx5231 - 30,000 B/P & Supreme Commander - great achievement, well done!
Jolly - Level 30 & 1,337 days on NG
LegolaSS - 17,000 B/P
Statwhore - Level 33
sushi13 - 14,000 Experience
Psych - Level 15
xRiskiiyxBlaze - Level 25
idiot-buster - 16,000 Experience
KillerSkull - Level 28
Aci6 - Level 37

At 2/3/12 05:27 AM, Coop wrote: Speaking of Cricket, Pakistan were 99 all out and England's reply is currently 7-2... This could be over very quickly. We need to drop some bats and get some new talent in there!

Yesterday's display was just abject, (and today's hasn't been any better). I'm all for maintaining consistency in a side, but when the batting has been consistently bad, they've got to try something new. The question is who to drop...

At 2/3/12 08:11 AM, Odyssic wrote:
At 2/2/12 04:14 PM, philonous wrote: I was not happy!
I wouldn't be happy as well, controllers these days are so expensive. You would have to get the first party controllers as well, no matter what because third party (even though cheaper) are crap.

Yeah, I was shocked at how much it was. I'd assumed it was going to be around the £25-30 mark but it was closer to £50. But as you say, there's really no other option because if yu end up getting a 3rd party controller, you'll just end up having to replace it after three months because it's shoddily made.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-04 07:05:28

Coop readies himself for the start of the Six Nations, while congratulating:
LegolaSS: 17,000 B/P
Statwhore: Level 33
sushi13: 14,000 Experience
Psych: Level 15
xRiskiiyxblaze: Level 25
idiot-buster: 16,000 Expeirence
Killer-Skull: Level 28
Aci6: Level 37

Listening to:
Haddaway - What Is Love
Queen - Princes of the Universe
Pink Floyd - If

At 2/3/12 07:11 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 2/3/12 05:27 AM, Coop wrote: Coop considers getting up and having a shave, while congratulating:
I haven't had a shave in a few weeks now. A beard is stretching out a bit now.

Ah, so you're going for the "hermit" look.

At 2/2/12 08:41 AM, Bahamut wrote: There are some CD racks in my sister's room that's full of old crappy CD-ROMs. We keep meaning to clear them out but on the other hand, we're also considering getting the second shelves back up. They would easily fit 500 CDs alone.
We keep talking about seeing if my grandad can put up some stable shelves in my sister's room. I wouldn't mind paying for better shelves that are guaranteed to stay up. I dread to see the last remaining shelves coming off considering all those figurines.

Yeah, having unstable storage space is never a good thing - I've seen it go wrong in other people's homes before...

Or New Year.

I think that as a male human, I'm in season from age 14 to age about 70

At 2/3/12 08:11 AM, Odyssic wrote:
Make sure to shave better than someone in my college group, he had left parts of his face unshaven and it looked silly. I laughed of course.

The only time I leave parts of my face unshaven, I'm trying to grow some form of facial hair. I'm shaving everything, except sideburns just below the bottom of my earlobes now.

At 2/3/12 09:33 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 2/3/12 05:27 AM, Coop wrote: Where could he be?

Down the back of the sofa?

At 2/4/12 12:13 AM, idiot-buster wrote: Too bad im going to miss geting to level 39 by one day.

Not so groovy.

At 2/4/12 05:28 AM, philonous wrote:
At 2/3/12 05:27 AM, Coop wrote: Speaking of Cricket, Pakistan were 99 all out and England's reply is currently 7-2... This could be over very quickly. We need to drop some bats and get some new talent in there!
Yesterday's display was just abject, (and today's hasn't been any better). I'm all for maintaining consistency in a side, but when the batting has been consistently bad, they've got to try something new. The question is who to drop...

120 behind, with Pakistan only 2 down. Mind you, we have plenty of time. Personally, I'd consider dropping Morgan and possibly Bell. The question is, whom do we drop them for?

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-04 09:33:44

Level 34.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-04 14:18:26

Listening to:

Ludicra - The Tenant

At 2/3/12 07:11 AM, Bahamut wrote: An idea for the 31st century. ;)

Yes, that will be a future to see!

I'm still waiting.

Weeeeeeeeell??

Even so, they're still fun to hear.

I only want to use keyboard and mouse on PC, nothing else.

At 2/4/12 07:05 AM, Coop wrote:
At 2/3/12 07:11 AM, Bahamut wrote: I haven't had a shave in a few weeks now. A beard is stretching out a bit now.

Well, I just want to grow it a bit, although the hairs on my chin are often uncomfortable.

Yeah, having unstable storage space is never a good thing - I've seen it go wrong in other people's homes before...

As long as the boards aren't touched, those lasting shelves should be fine. However, more secured shelves would help tons. I don't want hundreds of CD cases broken due to a shitty fitting for a shelf.

Oh yeah, I saw that episode last night. Good thing we're leaving out ages for me, right?

At 2/4/12 07:46 AM, Odyssic wrote: About to play the best games ever made, MGS 2 and 3 and if you don't think MGS 2 is a good game. The fuck?

I can defend that. Raiden, forced dialogue, FUCKING ROSEMARY and horribly longwinded scenes at the end. I know MGS is full of that but it was most unnecessary for MGS2's last part. However, this game has AI Colonel so I approve.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-04 20:29:21

I looked everywhere. Except on the roof, but I'm not going up there.

At 2/4/12 02:18 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 2/3/12 07:11 AM, Bahamut wrote: An idea for the 31st century. ;)
Yes, that will be a future to see!

Would be indeed. But right now I don't see a chance of me becoming a thousand years old. :(

I'm still waiting.
Weeeeeeeeell??

Turns out there's no information available about his mother. All I found is a little yellow girl dragon named "Kessie". She can't talk, but instead whistles or makes melodic noises. Also she's from the planet of Draconia, where the dragons originate from.

The picture below is the only image I could find.

Even so, they're still fun to hear.

That's right.

So, do it. If I manage to play through Super Mario Bros. on an NES Emulator with a keyboard, then you can play Commander Keen on DOSBox with a keyboard. :P
This reminds me, back in the day, when we played Commander Keen, we also only used the keyboard. We also played some strange jump and run called "Teddy", where the main character was a teddy bear.... lol?

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-05 00:51:33

If my math is right, this is my 2,222nd post.

Deploy the... it's a yellow button... it's usually flashing... it makes the engines go... whoosh!

Back my puzzle/adventure story mashup

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-05 07:45:55

Coop starts considering options to add a PS3 to his new TV, while congratulating:
dx5231: Level 34
DiMono: 2,222 Posts. Yes, you can add 1.

Listening to:
AC/DC - Evil Walks
Michael Jackson ft. Akon - Hold My Hand
Alice Cooper - The Sentinel

At 2/4/12 07:46 AM, Odyssic wrote: About to play the best games ever made, MGS 2 and 3 and if you don't think MGS 2 is a good game. The fuck?

I never saw the attraction, myself. Each to his own, I suppose.

At 2/4/12 02:18 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 2/3/12 07:11 AM, Bahamut wrote: I haven't had a shave in a few weeks now. A beard is stretching out a bit now.
Well, I just want to grow it a bit, although the hairs on my chin are often uncomfortable.

Getting over the itch is usually the worst of it. I found that getting dandruff in my beard was horrible, but head and shoulders worked well :P

As long as the boards aren't touched, those lasting shelves should be fine. However, more secured shelves would help tons. I don't want hundreds of CD cases broken due to a shitty fitting for a shelf.

Definitely a good idea. I've got to go through my storage and now that I've got the TV sorted, I might have some other options to consider, with shelves and so forth.

Oh yeah, I saw that episode last night. Good thing we're leaving out ages for me, right?

I don't have my copy of the Draconomicon with me - I lent it to a friend, so I can't comment on your biology ;)

At 2/4/12 08:29 PM, Haggard wrote:
I looked everywhere. Except on the roof, but I'm not going up there.

After yesterday, there is too much snow. See the attached pic for more detail, though my friend wrote his car off this morning on the way to work, as well...

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-05 10:26:31

Listening to:

Ludicra - The Tenant

At 2/4/12 08:29 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 2/4/12 02:18 PM, Bahamut wrote: Yes, that will be a future to see!
Would be indeed. But right now I don't see a chance of me becoming a thousand years old. :(

Meh, neither would I.

Weeeeeeeeell??
Turns out there's no information available about his mother. All I found is a little yellow girl dragon named "Kessie". She can't talk, but instead whistles or makes melodic noises. Also she's from the planet of Draconia, where the dragons originate from.

Draconia? Now I know where to live once I'm done with this dump.

So, do it. If I manage to play through Super Mario Bros. on an NES Emulator with a keyboard, then you can play Commander Keen on DOSBox with a keyboard. :P

But that's going by customised controls. Commander Keen on the other hand, did not have that option.

At 2/5/12 05:43 AM, Odyssic wrote: I was like this once, and I was replaying the series like in 2007. I totally got over that and found a gem. This is how I would rate the 4 games (Not including the MSX games),

Gem? The most I can see is the gameplay which is fairly solid.

At 2/5/12 07:45 AM, Coop wrote:
At 2/4/12 02:18 PM, Bahamut wrote: Well, I just want to grow it a bit, although the hairs on my chin are often uncomfortable.
Getting over the itch is usually the worst of it. I found that getting dandruff in my beard was horrible, but head and shoulders worked well :P

Well, it feels better after a nice hot shower.

Definitely a good idea. I've got to go through my storage and now that I've got the TV sorted, I might have some other options to consider, with shelves and so forth.

Heh, and another thing I still need to consider is a desktop. There's no good place to have one upstairs at home so I'm stuck with a laptop.

I don't have my copy of the Draconomicon with me - I lent it to a friend, so I can't comment on your biology ;)

Make sure you get it back, fast!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-02-05 14:32:09

At 2/5/12 07:45 AM, Coop wrote: After yesterday, there is too much snow. See the attached pic for more detail, though my friend wrote his car off this morning on the way to work, as well...

There hasn't been one major winter storm where I live yet. It's weird; it's like fall just continued on and spring just around the corner.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature