00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheArmoredAvian just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,744,246 Views | 87,848 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-01-11 18:45:57

Congratulations to

Haggard - 37,000 Saves
Quinny - 8,000 Saves
Coop - 99,999 B/P, 100,000 B/P. Absolutely huge achievement, well done!

Thanks to
Coop
Odyssic

At 1/11/12 04:10 AM, Coop wrote: philonous: 1,3337 B/P It's better if you get 31,337 B/P :P

Ha, definitely. I'd love to end up with both my blams and protects at 31,337.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-01-11 19:09:55

Well, I've just passed ramagi for 12th on the all time B/P list as well.

These achievements keep on coming.

3 more for Denvish!

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-01-12 00:13:45

Next milestone passed 13 voting power. Not really a big deal though >_<

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-01-12 00:35:44

B/P Rank: Corporal
4k total B/P

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-01-12 03:11:20

Denvish, you have been Cooped!

I have now succeeded on what I really should have managed last year, but one thing and another prevented me from getting internet access to nail those last few hundred points!

Top 11 B/Per

It's down to a matter of weeks until I catch Ehwaz for the top 10!

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-01-12 04:03:30

At 1/10/12 03:56 AM, Coop wrote: No, it's official. Chin-hawk, because Mo-chin sounds stupid.

Or it can be called a Landing Strip, but I think that might be reserved only if it was waxed.

At 1/10/12 12:40 PM, Bahamut wrote: I remember YouTube changing their layout on 1st April 2010. I was like "Har har, a new layout, very funny." but days later, still no change.

Youtube's layout. Ugh.

It seems we had 24 days left. I didn't think it would be that short. I guess Tom really wants February to be a better month as you mention and maybe finally putting out a redesign will do it.

Or he wants to get all his headaches out in Feb.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-01-12 06:51:56

Level 53 and 30k exp points!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-01-12 07:20:22

You passed 51000 Saves.Way to go!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-01-12 10:30:23

Level 11!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-01-12 13:02:30

Listening to:

Battleroar - To Death & Beyond...

At 1/11/12 05:05 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 1/11/12 12:36 PM, Bahamut wrote: And those that have less talent have to suffer. :P
Good thing that accents cannot be heard over a forum, or else I would have to suffer badly.

I have yet to test your accent.

I'll just listen to other stuff in the meantime. This band failed to give me a good first impression so less excitement for now.
Yeah, it's not really a top priority to check out other stuff, it would be just interesting to know if they developed in any kind.

Some bands deteriorate after the first album so hopefully they didn't get any worse.

Of course. I did try some of their songs but they would be so much better without death metal vocals.
(

Everything else sounds good, though.

Don't worry, I'm not going to argue with you.
YAY!

Full length albums are always most important. EPs are nice extras like Cathedral's Hopkins EP.

"Oh, a few others went as well but they were nothing of value to the community."
In 25 days and 16 hours, we will know more.

I am excited.

All you can do now is to look forward to a better deposit rate.
Or I could try to bribe Tom with a steady supply of good german beer to set up my Exp to 30k right now. That way, my deposit rate would be at over 80%.

I should get him to put me above Coop for maximum trollage on him.

At 1/12/12 03:11 AM, Coop wrote: Top 11 B/Per

Excellent work!

At 1/12/12 04:03 AM, reverend wrote:
Or he wants to get all his headaches out in Feb.

He must want this February to be better or maybe it will make him hate it even more. :P

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-01-12 13:59:00

Coop gets over his achievement hangover, in time to congratulate:
LittleWashu: 13.00 Total Voting Power
Nemo103: Corporal; 4,000 B/P; Level 11
Martin: 9,000 Experience
Nijsse: Level 53; 30,000 Experience - I still think my achievements on the day beat yours :P
Pokemonpoeguygcn: 51,000 Saves
Odyssic: Level 44
IzzyDude: Gold Whistle

Thank you to:
Odyssic - Oh shit indeed
Bahamut (x2)
Haggard
philonous (x2)

Listening to:
System of a Down - Mr. Jack
Goldfinger - 99 Red Balloons

At 1/11/12 08:14 AM, Odyssic wrote:
At 1/10/12 12:40 PM, Bahamut wrote: Aw man. First Tom, then Gagsy, then Coop and now you. At this rate it'll be just me and Luis attending.
I didn't know that Coop wasn't going, I thought he was set on going. Tom will be busy with the site, and with the countdown coming today (iirc), I wonder when it will be.

Money issues, I'm afraid.

At 1/11/12 12:36 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 1/11/12 10:44 AM, Coop wrote: 100,000 B/P
Next Sunday is an update to look forward. Excellent work man!

Thanks - I'm already looking forward to it... and the top 10, which is getting a lot closer now!

At 1/11/12 04:10 AM, Coop wrote: That's like asking someone from Londonderry where they are from. Protestants will tell you Londonderry, but Catholics will say "Derry", despising the name London in their town / city's name.
Not my fault that stuff's so confusing with history and borders.

Yeah, it's like all of the history regarding the regions of France, with their constantly changing borders, with the Brits, Germans (or their predecessors), Italians and Spanish all moving borders

But to be really historical correct he's neither german nor austrian. It's just that Salzburg now is part of Austria, but it wasn't back then. Or you could say he's both german AND austrian. But he's not ONLY austrian. ^^
Right, to correct this, he's a musician. Or he was.
Now, this is a statement which cannot be disputed.

Indeed, so I like it.

At 1/12/12 04:03 AM, reverend wrote:
At 1/10/12 03:56 AM, Coop wrote: No, it's official. Chin-hawk, because Mo-chin sounds stupid.
Or it can be called a Landing Strip, but I think that might be reserved only if it was waxed.

No, because of what ladies call a landing strip. There will be no cocks confusing my chin for a vajayjay >:(

At 1/12/12 01:02 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 1/11/12 05:05 PM, Haggard wrote: Or I could try to bribe Tom with a steady supply of good german beer to set up my Exp to 30k right now. That way, my deposit rate would be at over 80%.

At 1/12/12 03:11 AM, Coop wrote: Top 11 B/Per

Excellent work!

That's now a matter of time!

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-01-12 14:18:57

At 1/12/12 01:24 PM, IzzyDude wrote: Got a gold whistle! Not really sure if it counts as a "level up" or not, but I'm proud since it took a really long time. Kinda hoping that you can check how many whistle points you have with the coming of the redesign, but I doubt it'll happen.

It counts as a level up since you whistle went up in power. As for them showing off the whistle points, Never going to happen since by doing so it would cause udder choas with the whistle system since it isn't suppose to be a stat like B/P or EXP.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-01-12 14:54:43

At 1/12/12 01:59 PM, Coop wrote: Coop gets over his achievement hangover, in time to congratulate:
Nijsse: Level 53; 30,000 Experience - I still think my achievements on the day beat yours :P

Definitely! You've watched 100000 submissions and voted them fairly (way more if you include the times you've voted 'wrong'), and I've visited this website and voted on 5 submissions for 3000 days. Both are ridiculous if you think about it, but 100k is just an awesome number. Congrats!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-01-12 16:56:17

At 1/12/12 01:02 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 1/11/12 12:36 PM, Bahamut wrote: And those that have less talent have to suffer. :P
Good thing that accents cannot be heard over a forum, or else I would have to suffer badly.
I have yet to test your accent.

There's still no chance of me going to Manchster meet up. :(

I'll just listen to other stuff in the meantime. This band failed to give me a good first impression so less excitement for now.
Yeah, it's not really a top priority to check out other stuff, it would be just interesting to know if they developed in any kind.
Some bands deteriorate after the first album so hopefully they didn't get any worse.

I don't think that's possible.
Or wait, yes it is. Since the music was fine for most of the time, they may get worse in that department. Ugh.

Of course. I did try some of their songs but they would be so much better without death metal vocals.
(

Yeah, but the death metal vocals sound good as well.

All you can do now is to look forward to a better deposit rate.
Or I could try to bribe Tom with a steady supply of good german beer to set up my Exp to 30k right now. That way, my deposit rate would be at over 80%.

That would be great.

At 1/12/12 01:59 PM, Coop wrote:
At 1/11/12 04:10 AM, Coop wrote: That's like asking someone from Londonderry where they are from. Protestants will tell you Londonderry, but Catholics will say "Derry", despising the name London in their town / city's name.
Yeah, it's like all of the history regarding the regions of France, with their constantly changing borders, with the Brits, Germans (or their predecessors), Italians and Spanish all moving borders

Good thing there wheren't that many border changes in the past few years. Except for the crumbling of Sovjet Russia and the spawning of many many new countries, war in ex-Yugoslawia, and of course the falling of the inner-german border. But this all happened in the 90's, so it has been quiet for some time now.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-01-12 17:43:50

Level 24, and I got a bronze whistle a while ago too. I really like this icon.. in fact I'd almost consider stopping depositing so I could keep it, but it'll probably be gone once the redesign hits anyway. Ah well :(

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-01-12 17:45:49

How do I level up? I'm new to this website.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-01-12 18:12:01

At 1/12/12 05:45 PM, tempalt3 wrote: How do I level up? I'm new to this website.

You can gain 10 experience points by voting on 5 different flashes per day. Just click one of the pico heads to vote, then do the same 4 times again. You can only gain 10 experience points per day. When you got enough experience points, then you will level up. You can see all levels and the needed experience points here:
http://www.newgrounds.com/lit/levels
Right now, you need 20 more experience points to level up to Level 3.
This picture explains it also:

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-01-12 18:19:19

What do medals do?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-01-12 18:30:14

At 1/12/12 06:19 PM, tempalt3 wrote: What do medals do?

They do nothing, they just indicate how many games you have played and how succesful you were. They are similiar to the Xbox 360 Gamerscore. Basically just something to brag about.
There is a thread with the users that have the most medal points, gets updated every Sunday:
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1042 325/137
list of games with medals:
http://www.newgrounds.com/game/gameswith medals/

If you have further questions, then make a thread in the Where is / How to? forum or ask me via pm.

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-01-12 18:50:04

Congratulations to

Coop - Rank 12, 11 B/P
LittleWashu - 13.00 Voting power
Nemo103 - Corporal, 4,000 B/P & Level 11
Martin - 9,000 Experience
Nijsse - Level 53 & 30,000 Experience
Pokemonpoeguygcn - 51,000 Saves
Odyssic - Level 44. Love those swords!
IzzyDude - Gold Whistle
Jackho - Level 24 & Bronze Whistle

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-01-12 22:49:39

Level 28!
A downgrade from my previous icon. But nevertheless, I'm moving on up.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-01-13 01:32:51

Level 32! Man these levels just get farther and farther apart...

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-01-13 04:13:29

Coop prepares to go and meet the bank manager, while congratulating:
Jackho: Level 24; Bronze Whistle
sandwich-eater: Level 28
Ship: Level 32

Listening to:
Alice Cooper - The Congregation
Michael Jackson - Dangerous

Thank you to:
Nijsse
philonous (x2)

At 1/12/12 02:18 PM, LittleWashu wrote:
At 1/12/12 01:24 PM, IzzyDude wrote: Got a gold whistle! Not really sure if it counts as a "level up" or not, but I'm proud since it took a really long time. Kinda hoping that you can check how many whistle points you have with the coming of the redesign, but I doubt it'll happen.
It counts as a level up since you whistle went up in power. As for them showing off the whistle points, Never going to happen since by doing so it would cause udder choas with the whistle system since it isn't suppose to be a stat like B/P or EXP.

Whistles aren't a thing for stats - we have them for the greater good of Newgrounds, not the Statistics.

At 1/12/12 04:56 PM, Haggard wrote:
Good thing there wheren't that many border changes in the past few years. Except for the crumbling of Sovjet Russia and the spawning of many many new countries, war in ex-Yugoslawia, and of course the falling of the inner-german border. But this all happened in the 90's, so it has been quiet for some time now.

Yeah, most border changes involve places out east, such as Tonga switching to the other side of the International Date Line, effectively losing a day.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-01-13 12:18:30

Listening to:

Firewind - Burning Earth

At 1/11/12 12:36 PM, Bahamut wrote: Next Sunday is an update to look forward. Excellent work man!
Thanks - I'm already looking forward to it... and the top 10, which is getting a lot closer now!

Too bad top 10 doesn't look doable before the redesign but at least you have something to look forward to afterwards.

At 1/12/12 01:02 PM, Bahamut wrote: I should get him to put me above Coop for maximum trollage on him.

Yeah, I knew you wouldn't be impressed.

At 1/12/12 02:54 PM, Nijsse wrote: Definitely! You've watched 100000 submissions and voted them fairly (way more if you include the times you've voted 'wrong'), and I've visited this website and voted on 5 submissions for 3000 days. Both are ridiculous if you think about it, but 100k is just an awesome number. Congrats!

And on top of that, just one post away from 1k.

At 1/12/12 01:02 PM, Bahamut wrote: I have yet to test your accent.

That's next week so bookings will be expensive at this point. I should have sorted out my nights staying somewhere sooner but Christmas gets in your way.

Or wait, yes it is. Since the music was fine for most of the time, they may get worse in that department. Ugh.

Do we really want to hear more Drakkar?

Not in the best place there, I'm afraid.

That would be great.

Well, Tom can always give me something in return like another UK meet appearance.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-01-13 15:23:26

At 1/12/12 02:54 PM, Nijsse wrote:
At 1/12/12 01:59 PM, Coop wrote: Coop gets over his achievement hangover, in time to congratulate:
Definitely! You've watched 100000 submissions and voted them fairly (way more if you include the times you've voted 'wrong'), and I've visited this website and voted on 5 submissions for 3000 days. Both are ridiculous if you think about it, but 100k is just an awesome number. Congrats!

And I just noticed that if you reply once more you will have 1000 posts. Also a nice achievement.

Also, with my review on abobo I now have 200 reviews.

The Review Request club, the Blammers List (update every 15th), and the Protectors List (Update every 1st). My sig has it all.

Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-01-13 15:40:58

At 1/13/12 04:13 AM, Coop wrote:
At 1/12/12 04:56 PM, Haggard wrote: Good thing there wheren't that many border changes in the past few years. Except for the crumbling of Sovjet Russia and the spawning of many many new countries, war in ex-Yugoslawia, and of course the falling of the inner-german border. But this all happened in the 90's, so it has been quiet for some time now.
Yeah, most border changes involve places out east, such as Tonga switching to the other side of the International Date Line, effectively losing a day.

You mean Samoa?
On the other hand, they all will now live a day longer, because they didn't had to go through December 30.

Somewhat related question: Do you say "30th of December"? If not, what do you say? I'm confused right now...

At 1/13/12 12:18 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 1/12/12 01:02 PM, Bahamut wrote: I have yet to test your accent.
That's next week so bookings will be expensive at this point. I should have sorted out my nights staying somewhere sooner but Christmas gets in your way.

Yeah, stupid holidays! >:(
Also, the last trip to Manchester was enough for one year, especially during the winter months. I don't get how you can survive with windows that don't even shut properly. There was a terrible draft in the hostel where my brother and me stayed, even though the windows where all shut tight.

Do we really want to hear more Drakkar?

Only if they have improved in song writing or singing (preferrably both).

Not in the best place there, I'm afraid.

I think that's what makes their music so special.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-01-13 19:15:57

At 1/7/12 05:22 AM, Bahamut wrote: LEVEL 50!

That cupid is no more.Screw you level 49, I will not miss you one bit. As for the golden shurikens, hard to complain about them, even though the redesign is only around the corner so I'll most likely not have any golden shurikens then.

Well I actually prefer the bow. In Windhelm I killed many elk and deer with it. So a redesign is coming even the levels. I hope not I just got the Level 54 Golden Chain Saw

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-01-13 19:18:07

Level 51.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-01-14 00:36:23

22k saves. Please ignore my underwhelming amount of blams.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-01-14 06:46:17

Coop prepares to make a friend's birthday enjoyable, if not unforgettable. Congratulations to:
Knuckstrike: 200 Reviews (Flash)
life: Level 51
sandwich-eater: 22,000 Saves

Listening to:
Alestorm - The Quest
Rush - Ceiling Unlimited

At 1/13/12 12:18 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 1/11/12 12:36 PM, Bahamut wrote: Next Sunday is an update to look forward. Excellent work man!
Too bad top 10 doesn't look doable before the redesign but at least you have something to look forward to afterwards.

Don't you think I've managed enough milestones for B/P in the last 2 days?

At 1/12/12 01:02 PM, Bahamut wrote: I should get him to put me above Coop for maximum trollage on him.
Yeah, I knew you wouldn't be impressed.

I'm just wondering what I've done to warrant being picked on like that :(

At 1/13/12 03:40 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 1/13/12 04:13 AM, Coop wrote:
At 1/12/12 04:56 PM, Haggard wrote: Good thing there wheren't that many border changes in the past few years. Except for the crumbling of Sovjet Russia and the spawning of many many new countries, war in ex-Yugoslawia, and of course the falling of the inner-german border. But this all happened in the 90's, so it has been quiet for some time now.
You mean Samoa?

I do indeed - I can't help but get my Pacific Island groups confused :(

On the other hand, they all will now live a day longer, because they didn't had to go through December 30.

Somewhat related question: Do you say "30th of December"? If not, what do you say? I'm confused right now...

I should say the 30th of December, because I'm against the American way of putting the month first, i.e. December 30th.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature