Be a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

  • 2,547,695 Views
  • 92,000 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
sixflab
sixflab
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-05-31 02:49:36 Reply

At 5/30/10 03:52 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 5/30/10 01:57 PM, sixflab wrote: Level 13 and Sgt. First Class(9,000 B/P).
Congrats on that sixflab, keep at it it may take abit of work but its all good.
~X~

Lol, I made a boo-boo. Actually 8,000 B/P. Nonetheless it's still going to be quite a while. I average 50 B/P per day I actually am on NG so if I would of stuck around the whole time since I signed up it would look a lot better. If only I wasn't such a slacker and did my work on time.

Coop
Coop
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-05-31 05:37:29 Reply

Coop laughs long and hard at the incompetance of Red Bull Racing and Sebastian Vettel's arrogance, while congratulating:
jonthomson: #60 most experienced
sixflab: Level 13; 8,000 B/P; Sergeant 1st Class
idiot-buster: 11,111 Experience (briefly) You'd best deposit today :P
Haggard: 28,000 Saves

Thank you to:
RohantheBarbarian
Auz

At 5/30/10 10:32 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 5/30/10 04:47 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 5/29/10 01:13 PM, Bahamut wrote: That means no more complaints about the B/P update being late. :P
You wish - there will be other dickheads :P
Well, it's been good for ages now. Without D-O-D complaining or Idiot-Finder whoring out his god awful stories, the B/P thread feels so relaxing.

And then Ultor came along.

I hate semi-retired depositers. It's really hard to tell when you'll be able to pass them. I thought I was going to pass X at the end of April but then he had to return beforehand.
You'll get him.
Of course, it's a matter of WHEN I'll get the chance. Oh well, there's other people to overtake right now so I'll be more focused on them.

Good man. Keep on trucking.

That's the best you can come up with? You can't just summon myself in front of him and make him fear?
Nah, the summon button works, but Bahamut is greyed out for some reason.
Why? Explain Coop, EXPLAIN!

I don't know how these Final Fantasy controls work!

At 5/30/10 01:06 PM, reverend wrote:
At 5/30/10 04:47 AM, Coop83 wrote: Los Angeles Angels slugger Kendry Morales hits a walk off grand slam, then while jumping onto home plate to celebrate, he fractures his leg.
Okay, that was just plain stupid. Jumping around with spikes what do you think is going to happen. Save the excess celebration for when it really matters like in the postseason.

Or just don't do it at all. Celebrate like it happens all the time.

Philadelphia Phillies pitcher Roy Halladay becomes the second pitcher this year to throw a perfect game. He is the 20th man in MLB history to achieve this feat.
What can you say the guy is amazing. It was a matter of time before he would get one.

Like it was a matter of time before Nolan Ryan threw one? Come on, not every great pitcher has thrown a perfect game.

At 5/30/10 02:02 PM, Auz wrote:
At 5/29/10 07:38 AM, Coop83 wrote: Well, we may have been making a lot of headlines about teenage drinkers, but the age limit is still 18.
Lol XD

I think the UK's got quite a reputation when it comes to drinking. I read stuff about it in the newspaper every now and again.

Yeah, it's pretty bad, but I figured that we get bad stuff as much as other countries, but they just don't seem to care as much - so long as you do alright with your own, why should other people's children be of your concern? Unless of course they become your responsibility.

Like not too long ago an article about teenagers getting drunk from vodka by pouring it into their eyes. Apparently it hurts like hell and I have no idea why you would consume liquor that way, but you get drunk much faster or so it said.

I read an article on the Darwin Awards about a man who took his drinking too far. Clearly, 3 litres of Sherry up the butt is too far, by about 2.9 litres :P


Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Member since: Aug. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-05-31 07:41:51 Reply

I reached level 25 today!

Awesome!

Well it seems, that this is the time when I can safely say... I spend TOO MUCH time on NG. Haha.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Odyssic
Odyssic
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 57
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-05-31 07:50:54 Reply

18,000 Saves
List start - page 2,605

Congrats to:
iateamexican: 8,000 Experience
Yamor: 20,000 Total Points
Coop83: 2,222 Days on NG
jonthomson: Rank 60 in Experience
sixflab: Level 13, 8,000 B/P, Sergeant 1st Class
idiot-buster: 11,111 Experience
Haggard: 28,000 Saves
Lizzardis: Level 25

Fucking youtube, trying to watch a video. Sound works for like 4 seconds and then stops.

IvanTuroc
IvanTuroc
  • Member since: Sep. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Musician
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-05-31 08:47:37 Reply

its been a bit since I was here so I'll just give a summary of what I've achieved of late:

20000 Experience Points.
50000 Total Points.
entered the top 200 in Experience Points
LvL 44

and many thanks to NG Log for helping us keep up with it all :-)


old people say lol; and we still use these }{

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-05-31 09:04:28 Reply

Listening to:

Budgie - Never Turn Your Back on a Friend

At 5/30/10 10:43 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 5/29/10 01:13 PM, Bahamut wrote: Why not suggest some songs to me?
It's not like they have too many songs to chose from... :P

But here you go:
Mock the cross
Bathe in Blood
and
So you die

Trust me, I'll keep these in mind.

Yes but Udo was a trademark for the band.
Maybe so, but it doesn't change the fact that Mark Tornillo's voice fits perfectly to Accept and he's done a great job singing the old songs as well. Plus, the show WAS awesome, no matter if Udo is a trademark for the band or not.

Maybe Mark Tornillo isn't bad but nothing can beat Udo for me.

That means no more complaints about the B/P update being late. :P
HEY WHERE'S THE B/P UPDATE???? YOU'RE 5 SECONDS LATE!!!!

More like a week, lol.

At 5/30/10 01:06 PM, reverend wrote:
At 5/29/10 01:13 PM, Bahamut wrote: That's disturbing, even worse than my friend claiming he'll draw a rule 34 picture of Bahamut.
You know that isn't a half bad idea.
*Opens Photoshop

Oh god! Do you people have something for seeing me naked too?

At 5/31/10 05:37 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 5/30/10 10:32 AM, Bahamut wrote: Well, it's been good for ages now. Without D-O-D complaining or Idiot-Finder whoring out his god awful stories, the B/P thread feels so relaxing.
And then Ultor came along.

Yeah...Fuck.

Of course, it's a matter of WHEN I'll get the chance. Oh well, there's other people to overtake right now so I'll be more focused on them.
Good man. Keep on trucking.

Space truckin'?

Why? Explain Coop, EXPLAIN!
I don't know how these Final Fantasy controls work!

All you need to do is shout out "BAHAMUT, I CALL UPON YOU TO DESTROY THIS NOOB!" and I'll show up.

At 5/31/10 08:47 AM, IvanTuroc wrote: its been a bit since I was here so I'll just give a summary of what I've achieved of late:

Nicely done! :) It's good to see the both of us climbing high up those ranks.

Bahamut7
Bahamut7
  • Member since: Dec. 3, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-05-31 10:28:30 Reply

With that vote, you now have 15,000 experience points.

RohantheBarbarian
RohantheBarbarian
  • Member since: Mar. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 50
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-05-31 11:40:48 Reply

Congratulations to: -

jonthomson - Ranked #60 in Experience
sixflab - Level 13, Sergeant First Class and 8,000 B/P
idiot-buster - 11,110 Experience
Haggard - 28,000 Saves
Lizzardis - Level 25
IvanTuroc - 20,000 Experience, 50,000 Total Points, Top 200 in Experience and Level 44
Bahamut7 - 15,000 Experience

At 5/30/10 10:32 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 5/30/10 05:58 AM, RohantheBarbarian wrote: Awesomeness.
Speaking of Psychonauts, I may have to play that game again soon. I know I have over 100 Steam games to play right now but there are games I have to replay because they're so good!

I know the feeling somewhat; I got a PS3 finally last Christmas but I've only just had time to look into games for it, I'm planning on picking up most of the titles I missed from a year or so ago cheaply, so I'll have a bit of a backlog soon.

Right now, I'm going through Half-Life 2 again and I'm enjoying it much more than the first experience. Despite that, I still prefer HL1 over HL2.

To be honest I never got into Half-Life (although that said, I've never really been a fan of FPS games anyway).

At 5/30/10 01:06 PM, reverend wrote:
At 5/30/10 05:58 AM, RohantheBarbarian wrote: I hold the world but as the world...,
A stage where every man must play a part,
And mine a sad one.
I am constant as the northern star,
Of whose true-fixed and resting quality
There is no fellow in the firmament

Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon 'em.

Haggard
Haggard
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-05-31 12:24:14 Reply

At 5/30/10 05:35 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 5/30/10 04:55 PM, Haggard wrote: I totally forgot to mention it:

28,000 Saves!
Nice congrats on that, but that means i need to get my but into gear since im around 30-31k in saves, and you are not too far behind, sjow it down abit k? hehe but anyways congrats on 28k saves.

No worries, my pace is somewhere around 20-30 B/P a day, so I'm not climbing the saves ladder too quickly. ;)

At 5/31/10 05:37 AM, Coop83 wrote: Coop laughs long and hard at the incompetance of Red Bull Racing and Sebastian Vettel's arrogance, while congratulating:

Haha, I saw it in the news and I was like: "WTF did he do there??"

Haggard: 28,000 Saves

Thanks!

At 5/31/10 07:50 AM, Odyssic wrote: Haggard: 28,000 Saves

Thanks!

At 5/31/10 09:04 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 5/30/10 10:43 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 5/29/10 01:13 PM, Bahamut wrote: Why not suggest some songs to me?
It's not like they have too many songs to chose from... :P

But here you go:
Mock the cross
Bathe in Blood
and
So you die
Trust me, I'll keep these in mind.

Good.

Yes but Udo was a trademark for the band.
Maybe so, but it doesn't change the fact that Mark Tornillo's voice fits perfectly to Accept and he's done a great job singing the old songs as well. Plus, the show WAS awesome, no matter if Udo is a trademark for the band or not.
Maybe Mark Tornillo isn't bad but nothing can beat Udo for me.

Sometimes you just have to move on. But I guess "Accept" and "Udo" is for you what "Iced Earth" and "Matt Barlow" is for me.

That means no more complaints about the B/P update being late. :P
HEY WHERE'S THE B/P UPDATE???? YOU'RE 5 SECONDS LATE!!!!
More like a week, lol.

One week and 5 seconds. Even worse!

At 5/31/10 05:37 AM, Coop83 wrote: Good man. Keep on trucking.
Space truckin'?

"Come on...
come on...
come on...
Let's go
space truckin'
come on...
..."


Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

reverend
reverend
  • Member since: Nov. 3, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 50
Movie Buff
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-05-31 13:06:43 Reply

In memoriam; Congrats to:
sixflab - Level 13 and Sgt. First Class
idiot-buster - 11,111 Exp
Haggard - 28k Saves
Lizzardis - Level 25
Odyssic - 18k Saves
IvanTuroc - 20k Exp, Top 200 in Exp, 50k Total Stats, and Level 44
Bahamut7 - 15k Exp

---

At 5/31/10 05:37 AM, Coop83 wrote: Like it was a matter of time before Nolan Ryan threw one? Come on, not every great pitcher has thrown a perfect game.

I didn't say a great pitcher had to have one; just that Halladay would get one. It's not like Ryan wasn't trying with seven no-nos either. :P

At 5/31/10 09:04 AM, Bahamut wrote: Oh god! Do you people have something for seeing me naked too?

Technically aren't Bahamut naked by nature anyways? I never seen one in a three piece suit.

At 5/31/10 11:40 AM, RohantheBarbarian wrote: Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon 'em.

This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man.


Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-05-31 13:24:58 Reply

Achievement of the Day
IvanTuroc: 20,000 Experience, Top 200 Experience, 50,000 Total Stats, Level 44

All of them are awesome! Congrats on this nice streak of achievements! :)

Congrats to:
idiot-buster: 11,110 Experience
Haggard: 28,000 Saves
sixflab: 8,000 BP
Lizzardis: Level 25
Odyssic: 18,000 Saves
Bahamut7: 15,000 Experience

At 5/31/10 05:37 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 5/30/10 02:02 PM, Auz wrote: Lol XD

I think the UK's got quite a reputation when it comes to drinking. I read stuff about it in the newspaper every now and again.
Yeah, it's pretty bad, but I figured that we get bad stuff as much as other countries, but they just don't seem to care as much - so long as you do alright with your own, why should other people's children be of your concern? Unless of course they become your responsibility.

Yeah like I said we got our share of problems here with kids drinking themselves into a coma and such. Sadly most of those kids are in the age group of 12~16, because it's so easy to get alcohol around here with the legal age being 16 and all. I wouldn't mind if they turned it up to 18. At least you can hold adults responsible for their actions and teenagers won't have access to alcohol so easily anymore.

Like not too long ago an article about teenagers getting drunk from vodka by pouring it into their eyes. Apparently it hurts like hell and I have no idea why you would consume liquor that way, but you get drunk much faster or so it said.
I read an article on the Darwin Awards about a man who took his drinking too far. Clearly, 3 litres of Sherry up the butt is too far, by about 2.9 litres :P

HAHAHA XD

Oh man. That's just... retarded. And is the Darwin Awards like an award for people doing incredibly stupid things? :p Looks like a fun website to me.


[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 4 July 2017)

BBS Signature
Dream-of-Duke
Dream-of-Duke
  • Member since: Nov. 5, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-05-31 19:14:41 Reply

Um, shouldn't we be having an update here soon? :(

Thanks for depositing for me Fro, even though you can barely hold your laptop because you've drank 12 beers! Your experience has been automatically deposited!

With that vote, you now have 16,030 experience points. You need 0 more to get to Level 39. The next Grounds Gold day begins in 4 hours, 49 minutes, and 41 seconds.


BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Member since: Apr. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-05-31 19:33:01 Reply

Fro had a wonderful day by the pool and is going to sit inside his man cave and write some stories/play playstation while saying Congrats To:

jonthomson: 60th in Experience
sixflab: Level 12, Sgt. First Class, 8,000 B/P
Haggard: 28,000 Saves
Lizzardis: Level 25
Odyssic: 18,000 Saves
IvanTuroc: 20,000 Experience, 50,000 Total Points, Top 200 in Experience, Level 44
Bahamut7: 15,000 Experience
idiot-buster: 11,110 Experience
Dream-of-duke: Level 39

----------

At 5/30/10 04:47 AM, Coop83 wrote:
It's great to watch if it's a slugfest. Home runs are always fun to watch, except in my case if they're being hit against the Yankees :(

I've watched the Yankees last two games now because the TV isn't too far from the pool. Ah, it truly can be a good life.

At 5/30/10 10:32 AM, Bahamut wrote:
It's best if we don't look back and look forward to the future instead. I mean, the next thing people will be wanting is the return of darknessdweller and I'd hate to see him return. Well, I'm sure we don't need to worry about at all that as the 10 month absence from here tells me he's dead.

I've actually seen him appear on AIM twice in the last 2 months or so for a split second and then he signs right back off. Yes, the world of newgrounds is a better place without some people.

At 5/30/10 02:02 PM, Auz wrote:
Really?

Ha, I hope you don't think that the account was truly my alt. :P In a sense I do consider it my alt now, but only because I'm pretty sure he isn't going to return. I've been depositing for him for like 2 years now, but I myself left newgrounds for longer than that at a time.

Ha, this post took me a long time and was pretty hard for me to put together.

Click on my signature to check out my Youtube Channel. The Dom and Fro Show!

BBS Signature
ixfd64
ixfd64
  • Member since: Oct. 15, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-05-31 22:01:20 Reply

I'm a Sergeant [sic] now!


Find me on Facebook!

Auz
Auz
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-06-01 02:57:30 Reply

Achievement of the Day
Dream-of-Duke: Level 39

Congrats to Fro on getting DoD to this level ;)

Congrats to:
ixfd64: Sergeant

At 5/31/10 07:33 PM, Fro wrote:
At 5/30/10 02:02 PM, Auz wrote: Really?
Ha, I hope you don't think that the account was truly my alt. :P In a sense I do consider it my alt now, but only because I'm pretty sure he isn't going to return. I've been depositing for him for like 2 years now, but I myself left newgrounds for longer than that at a time.

Ha, this post took me a long time and was pretty hard for me to put together.

Well I was confused there for a moment. It seemed unlikely to me that he was an alt of yours, considering the bp count and posts and such. But I really don't keep track of who is depositing for who and who is who's alt anymore, so I might have believed it in the end :p


[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 4 July 2017)

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-06-01 03:17:00 Reply

Coop prepares to bike to work in the rain, while congratulating:
Lizzardis: Level 25
Odyssic: 18,000 Saves
IvanTuroc: 20,000 Experience; 50,000 Total Points; Top 200 Experienced; Level 44
Bahamut7: 15,000 Experience
Dream-of-a-Boston-World Series: Level 39
ixfd64: Sergeant

Thank you to:
Odyssic

At 5/31/10 07:50 AM, Odyssic wrote: Fucking youtube, trying to watch a video. Sound works for like 4 seconds and then stops.

Did you try restarting? I had that issue on Sunday while watching the baseball (had to watch the end of the game in mute) and then when we'd won, I restarted the machine. It worked fine.

At 5/31/10 09:04 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 5/31/10 05:37 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 5/30/10 10:32 AM, Bahamut wrote: Well, it's been good for ages now. Without D-O-D complaining or Idiot-Finder whoring out his god awful stories, the B/P thread feels so relaxing.
And then Ultor came along.
Yeah...Fuck.

Just a bad dream, your grace. Go back to sleep.

Why? Explain Coop, EXPLAIN!
I don't know how these Final Fantasy controls work!
All you need to do is shout out "BAHAMUT, I CALL UPON YOU TO DESTROY THIS NOOB!" and I'll show up.

*makes cue card* I'll remember that now :P

At 5/31/10 12:24 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 5/31/10 05:37 AM, Coop83 wrote: Coop laughs long and hard at the incompetance of Red Bull Racing and Sebastian Vettel's arrogance, while congratulating:
Haha, I saw it in the news and I was like: "WTF did he do there??"

Apparently blaming Mark Webber for not getting out of his way. Yes, he does own the road :P

At 5/31/10 01:06 PM, reverend wrote:
At 5/31/10 05:37 AM, Coop83 wrote: Like it was a matter of time before Nolan Ryan threw one? Come on, not every great pitcher has thrown a perfect game.
I didn't say a great pitcher had to have one; just that Halladay would get one. It's not like Ryan wasn't trying with seven no-nos either. :P

It's like any fan that says to me "I knew we were going to do it" when their team wins something really big. There's always another fan saying "I really thought this was our year."

At 5/31/10 01:24 PM, Auz wrote:
At 5/31/10 05:37 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 5/30/10 02:02 PM, Auz wrote: Lol XD

I think the UK's got quite a reputation when it comes to drinking. I read stuff about it in the newspaper every now and again.
Yeah, it's pretty bad, but I figured that we get bad stuff as much as other countries, but they just don't seem to care as much - so long as you do alright with your own, why should other people's children be of your concern? Unless of course they become your responsibility.
Yeah like I said we got our share of problems here with kids drinking themselves into a coma and such. Sadly most of those kids are in the age group of 12~16, because it's so easy to get alcohol around here with the legal age being 16 and all. I wouldn't mind if they turned it up to 18. At least you can hold adults responsible for their actions and teenagers won't have access to alcohol so easily anymore.

Yeah, but then we've got people complaining of the "Big Brother" nature of the country.

Like not too long ago an article about teenagers getting drunk from vodka by pouring it into their eyes. Apparently it hurts like hell and I have no idea why you would consume liquor that way, but you get drunk much faster or so it said.
I read an article on the Darwin Awards about a man who took his drinking too far. Clearly, 3 litres of Sherry up the butt is too far, by about 2.9 litres :P
HAHAHA XD

Oh man. That's just... retarded. And is the Darwin Awards like an award for people doing incredibly stupid things? :p Looks like a fun website to me.

It's a website dedicated to people who remove themselves from the gene pool by doing incredibly stupid or bizarre things.

Search for Carbidescheiten and see what I mean ;)

At 5/31/10 07:33 PM, Fro wrote:
At 5/30/10 04:47 AM, Coop83 wrote: It's great to watch if it's a slugfest. Home runs are always fun to watch, except in my case if they're being hit against the Yankees :(
I've watched the Yankees last two games now because the TV isn't too far from the pool. Ah, it truly can be a good life.

I've solved A-Rod's power crisis, by wearing his shirt yesterday. It payed off with Slam #20 of his career :D


Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
RohantheBarbarian
RohantheBarbarian
  • Member since: Mar. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 50
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-06-01 07:17:29 Reply

Congratulations to: -

Dream-of-Duke - Level 39
ixfd64 - Sergeant

At 5/31/10 01:06 PM, reverend wrote:
At 5/31/10 11:40 AM, RohantheBarbarian wrote: Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon 'em.
This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man.

Its not enough to speak, but to speak true

Odyssic
Odyssic
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 57
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-06-01 07:21:54 Reply

Congrats to:
IvanTuroc: 20,000 Experience, 50,000 Total Points, Rank 200 in Experience, Level 44
Bahamut7: 15,000 Experience
Dream-of-duke: Level 39
ixfd64: Sergeant

Thanks to:
reverend
Auz
Fro
Coop83

At 6/1/10 03:17 AM, Coop83 wrote: Did you try restarting? I had that issue on Sunday while watching the baseball (had to watch the end of the game in mute) and then when we'd won, I restarted the machine. It worked fine.

I did refresh the page, still no sound. It only works again if I leave it for like 10 minutes. Load Youtube back up and it works. I don't know why it is doing this...

Murray
Murray
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-06-01 10:42:53 Reply

New Regulars update but hardly anything happened, except for putting the two posts in the wrong order.

Also, new gaming rant: Pokémon (Part 4)

Listening to:

Dio - Dream Evil. One less Dio album to get. I'm going to London on Friday for my sister's art exhibition but I'll be there for two nights so maybe we'll take a trip to HMV.

Thanks to:

RohantheBarbarian
reverend
Auz
Fro
Coop83
Odyssic

At 5/31/10 11:40 AM, RohantheBarbarian wrote:
At 5/30/10 10:32 AM, Bahamut wrote: Speaking of Psychonauts, I may have to play that game again soon. I know I have over 100 Steam games to play right now but there are games I have to replay because they're so good!
I know the feeling somewhat; I got a PS3 finally last Christmas but I've only just had time to look into games for it, I'm planning on picking up most of the titles I missed from a year or so ago cheaply, so I'll have a bit of a backlog soon.

There's quite a bit to get. I'm nicely going down with the PS3 games I have. Right now, the only games I need to play through are Assassin's Creed II and Resident Evil 5. The latter game is one of the two games I'm borrowing off my sister and her fiance (the other is Silent Hill: Homecoming but it sucks) so once I'm done with them, hopefully I can borrow FFXIII off them.

Hey, it's still a huge improvement from the Wii. I only beat SSBB and never got around to Metroid Prime 3 and Twilight Princess. I'm more surprised about not beating Metroid Prime 3 considering how epic the first two were. If anyone wants a game with immense boss fights, Metroid Prime 2 is one I recommend.

Right now, I'm going through Half-Life 2 again and I'm enjoying it much more than the first experience. Despite that, I still prefer HL1 over HL2.
To be honest I never got into Half-Life (although that said, I've never really been a fan of FPS games anyway).

I can understand that but Half-Life is a great experience overall but if there's one FPS you'll be willing to play, make it TF2.

At 5/31/10 12:24 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 5/31/10 09:04 AM, Bahamut wrote: Maybe Mark Tornillo isn't bad but nothing can beat Udo for me.
Sometimes you just have to move on. But I guess "Accept" and "Udo" is for you what "Iced Earth" and "Matt Barlow" is for me.

And what Bruce Dickinson is to Iron Maiden. Still, if I get around to listening to another song or two from the new Accept album, maybe I'll get it but for now, I'm passing it up.

More like a week, lol.
One week and 5 seconds. Even worse!

Shit happens.

At 5/31/10 05:37 AM, Coop83 wrote: Good man. Keep on trucking.
Space truckin'?
"Come on...
come on...
come on...
Let's go
space truckin'
come on...
..."

I knew you'd quote that considering you're the one who claims Deep Purple are the best band from the 70s.

At 5/31/10 01:06 PM, reverend wrote:
At 5/31/10 09:04 AM, Bahamut wrote: Oh god! Do you people have something for seeing me naked too?
Technically aren't Bahamut naked by nature anyways? I never seen one in a three piece suit.

True but you said you were going to Photoshop myself in rule 34. It's a nasty thought but on the other hand, finally some action with some dragonesses.

At 5/31/10 07:14 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote: Um, shouldn't we be having an update here soon? :(

What update? :P

At 5/31/10 07:33 PM, Fro wrote:
At 5/30/10 10:32 AM, Bahamut wrote: It's best if we don't look back and look forward to the future instead. I mean, the next thing people will be wanting is the return of darknessdweller and I'd hate to see him return. Well, I'm sure we don't need to worry about at all that as the 10 month absence from here tells me he's dead.
I've actually seen him appear on AIM twice in the last 2 months or so for a split second and then he signs right back off.

What? darknessdweller is still alive and...Well?

Yes, the world of newgrounds is a better place without some people.

Indeed, I can name a list of people who I'm glad are no longer around here.

At 6/1/10 03:17 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 5/31/10 09:04 AM, Bahamut wrote: Yeah...Fuck.
Just a bad dream, your grace. Go back to sleep.

*re-reads Ultor's posts* Are you sure?

All you need to do is shout out "BAHAMUT, I CALL UPON YOU TO DESTROY THIS NOOB!" and I'll show up.
*makes cue card* I'll remember that now :P

Good, I look forward to scorching them to death.

Haggard
Haggard
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-06-01 11:10:17 Reply

Listening to:
Moonchild - Anxiety
Galahad - Ancient Days

At 5/31/10 01:06 PM, reverend wrote: Congrats to:
Haggard - 28k Saves

Thanks!

At 5/31/10 01:24 PM, Auz wrote: Congrats to:
Haggard: 28,000 Saves

Thanks!

At 6/1/10 03:17 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 5/31/10 12:24 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 5/31/10 05:37 AM, Coop83 wrote: Coop laughs long and hard at the incompetance of Red Bull Racing and Sebastian Vettel's arrogance, while congratulating:
Haha, I saw it in the news and I was like: "WTF did he do there??"
Apparently blaming Mark Webber for not getting out of his way. Yes, he does own the road :P

Kind of reminds me of Schumacher who tried to shoot Villneuve off the road.

At 6/1/10 10:42 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 5/31/10 12:24 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 5/31/10 09:04 AM, Bahamut wrote: Maybe Mark Tornillo isn't bad but nothing can beat Udo for me.
Sometimes you just have to move on. But I guess "Accept" and "Udo" is for you what "Iced Earth" and "Matt Barlow" is for me.
And what Bruce Dickinson is to Iron Maiden. Still, if I get around to listening to another song or two from the new Accept album, maybe I'll get it but for now, I'm passing it up.

What about Paul Di'Anno?

At 5/31/10 05:37 AM, Coop83 wrote: Good man. Keep on trucking.
Space truckin'?
"Come on...
come on...
come on...
Let's go
space truckin'
come on...
..."
I knew you'd quote that considering you're the one who claims Deep Purple are the best band from the 70s.

I did? Where? I'm sure I would never disrespect Led Zep in such a way. Deep Purple is a great band, yes. But I would never say they are the best.
And if I did, I wasn't in my right mind at that time. :P


Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Jolly
Jolly
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-06-01 13:59:18 Reply

7,000 Medal Score!

reverend
reverend
  • Member since: Nov. 3, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 50
Movie Buff
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-06-01 16:17:14 Reply

Rev is roasting in the summer sun; congrats to:
Dream-of-Duke - Level 39
ixfd64 - Sergeant
JollySpace - 7,000 Medal Points
---

At 6/1/10 03:17 AM, Coop83 wrote: It's like any fan that says to me "I knew we were going to do it" when their team wins something really big. There's always another fan saying "I really thought this was our year."

Unless you're the Cubs or Mets where you just concede that it's never going to be your year.

At 6/1/10 07:17 AM, RohantheBarbarian wrote: Its not enough to speak, but to speak true

I am a man more sinned against than sinning.

At 6/1/10 10:42 AM, Bahamut wrote: New Regulars update but hardly anything happened, except for putting the two posts in the wrong order.

Only one person voted? That's disappointing.

True but you said you were going to Photoshop myself in rule 34. It's a nasty thought but on the other hand, finally some action with some dragonesses.

Well, hmm... considering there already dragon porn in the Art Portal I might put it off indefinitely. I can't think of the artist but you know who I'm talking about.


Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature
Jolly
Jolly
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-06-01 17:26:02 Reply

At 6/1/10 01:59 PM, JollySpace wrote: 7,000 Medal Score!

8,000 Medal Score!

I'm making progress.

DiMono
DiMono
  • Member since: Sep. 8, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-06-01 17:36:36 Reply

10,000 total stats

Also 43,000 medal points


Deploy the... it's a yellow button... it's usually flashing... it makes the engines go... whoosh!

Please help fund my horror novel. I'll love you forever.

Sheizenhammer
Sheizenhammer
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-06-01 22:13:53 Reply

I used to see level 22 as the point between n00bishness and being more of a regular. Even though I've long since learned not to judge maturity on level, I'm still happy now nonetheless.

Also: Corporal too. Damn, I barely recognise my own userpage stats right now.

Jolly
Jolly
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-06-02 00:14:08 Reply

At 6/1/10 05:26 PM, JollySpace wrote:
At 6/1/10 01:59 PM, JollySpace wrote: 7,000 Medal Score!
8,000 Medal Score!

I'm making progress.

9,000!

bifgis
bifgis
  • Member since: Feb. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-06-02 00:14:17 Reply

47K total stats. Getting close to the big five-oh

Careful
Careful
  • Member since: May. 7, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Melancholy
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-06-02 00:17:37 Reply

At 6/2/10 12:14 AM, JollySpace wrote:
At 6/1/10 05:26 PM, JollySpace wrote:
At 6/1/10 01:59 PM, JollySpace wrote: 7,000 Medal Score!
8,000 Medal Score!

I'm making progress.
9,000!

My Alt is now level 6.

Only missed one day since I made this account.

Martin
Martin
  • Member since: Jul. 3, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 50
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-06-02 01:27:39 Reply

At 6/2/10 12:17 AM, Careful wrote: My Alt is now level 6.

This goes for alts as well.
"We don't congratulate users/alts below level 10."

Coop
Coop
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-06-02 03:16:27 Reply

Coop feels surprisingly well, before cycling to work again. Congratulations to:
JollySpace: 9,000 Medal Points
chris-marks: 10,000 Total Points; 43,000 Medal Points
Sheizenhammer: Level 22; Corporal

At 6/1/10 07:21 AM, Odyssic wrote:
At 6/1/10 03:17 AM, Coop83 wrote: Did you try restarting? I had that issue on Sunday while watching the baseball (had to watch the end of the game in mute) and then when we'd won, I restarted the machine. It worked fine.
I did refresh the page, still no sound. It only works again if I leave it for like 10 minutes. Load Youtube back up and it works. I don't know why it is doing this...

I meant restarting the machine. Restarting the browser didn't work for me either.

At 6/1/10 10:42 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 6/1/10 03:17 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 5/31/10 09:04 AM, Bahamut wrote: Yeah...Fuck.
Just a bad dream, your grace. Go back to sleep.
*re-reads Ultor's posts* Are you sure?

You're supposed to quote Father Ted back at me >:( Bishop Brennan is supposed to lie back down and then wake up screaming.

All you need to do is shout out "BAHAMUT, I CALL UPON YOU TO DESTROY THIS NOOB!" and I'll show up.
*makes cue card* I'll remember that now :P
Good, I look forward to scorching them to death.

I'll be sure to wear my asbestos underpants.

At 6/1/10 11:10 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 6/1/10 03:17 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 5/31/10 12:24 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 5/31/10 05:37 AM, Coop83 wrote: Coop laughs long and hard at the incompetance of Red Bull Racing and Sebastian Vettel's arrogance, while congratulating:
Haha, I saw it in the news and I was like: "WTF did he do there??"
Apparently blaming Mark Webber for not getting out of his way. Yes, he does own the road :P
Kind of reminds me of Schumacher who tried to shoot Villneuve off the road.

Or when Schumacher punted into Damon Hill in 1995, stealing the second of his championships.

At 6/1/10 04:17 PM, reverend wrote:
At 6/1/10 03:17 AM, Coop83 wrote: It's like any fan that says to me "I knew we were going to do it" when their team wins something really big. There's always another fan saying "I really thought this was our year."
Unless you're the Cubs or Mets where you just concede that it's never going to be your year.

Champions will be welcomed to 1060 West Addison St this summer - The Chicago Blackhawks.


Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature