00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mariobros22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,752,307 Views | 87,861 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-09 07:58:44

At 6/8/11 06:09 AM, Fagamut wrote:
At 6/6/11 09:32 AM, S-k-y wrote: Level 40!
Level 40!

Level 40!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-09 09:44:50

I am really making a boost now on making a level up. I have also the impression that I am getting addicted

Fashion Bed Group is one of the largest manufacturers of beds and frames in North America. They offer many styles of Childrens Bedroom Sets, headboards and daybeds.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-09 14:32:39

Uncertain if this counts, but considering I actually put work and constructive criticism into my reviews, it counts for me.

600 Flash reviews.

Meet the Mayor.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-09 17:44:37

At 6/9/11 03:47 AM, Coop wrote:
At 6/8/11 03:23 PM, Auz wrote: Happens to me more and more often. I guess it just get less and less of a big deal to you. But congrats!
Usually I build myself up to these things, but the idea of a date with a lovely girl had taken my mind off it. I never get distracted by stats.

Ah women. Nothing more distracting. I presume she is your gf?

At 6/8/11 03:54 AM, Coop wrote:
At 6/7/11 03:35 PM, Auz wrote:
Alright. Is it carefully hidden or is it impossible to miss?
It's a couple of chapters, so you'd be hard pushed to miss it.

Ooooh wait a minute. Is that the tales of the ... freigther story or something? I saw that on a DVD somewhere in the special interest box at my local DVD store.

Yeah the one scene where he ties up that guys arms (or fingers) to the prison cell door during the riot. Then they had to saw them off.
Ah, when he scores against Big Figure.

Is that an ironic name for the little guy?

At 6/9/11 07:06 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 6/7/11 03:35 PM, Auz wrote: I bet he wanted a chauffeur with that too.
Probably, knowing what the greedy cunts running this country are like.

Well apparently even school CEOs feel entitled to a chauffeur nowadays. Seriously, we had a guy who had to defend himself for why he screwed up so badly at his job whilst taking so much salary and perks. He replied that 30.000 euros / year declarations for a car with chauffeur was perfectly reasonable for a man in his position, as well as 50.000 euros / year for "business trips" to Curacao.

It's not only the guys doing politics who are greedy cunts. They're everywhere nowadays.

At least they keep it strict then in that sense.
That's if they did penalise everyone who deserves to go, which they don't.

So they're a bit inconsistent?

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-09 17:51:20

35,000 Medal points.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-09 18:05:27

twenny thousand expz y'allzzzzz

gimme a facial and make me a cupcake, braj.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-09 19:13:37

At 6/8/11 02:14 AM, reverend wrote:
At 6/7/11 06:14 AM, Coop wrote:
At 6/7/11 12:10 AM, reverend wrote:
At 6/6/11 07:20 AM, Coop wrote:
"No cheap crack houses for me no more!"
"Very good sir. Shall I pre-warm sir's crack pipe?"
"Scruffy's gonna get himself one of them $300 haircuts. This one's lost its pizazz!"
"Shmeesh, it's just three hundred bucks - what's that, like a hundred cups of coffee?"
"Smells good!"
"Leela, are you there?

No!

Oh yes you are! I'm hereby inviting you and your oddball co-workers to a special reception to display the national silk surplus. I believe you know the heroic space stallion who captured it. Show them my medal Kif.

"He rented it with his tax refund."

Yeah, custard is quite resilient.

On date number two, you have to remember to bring some. Ha!

At 6/8/11 05:01 AM, Bahamut wrote: CURSE YOU MERCIFUL POSEIDON!

There goes my idea for level 48, heh. Congrats.

At 6/8/11 03:23 PM, Auz wrote: Well I think they usually still taste alright and it's convenient that they're cheap, but they do give you the worst hangovers :p

That is true since they are just a mixture of what's left over basically. I'm not much of a wine connoisseur but if I'm going to drink some I know at least to avoid box wine like the plague. I rather pay just a bit more to get a low end wine that something that just something that is made as an after thought.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-10 04:16:03

Coop thinks it's time for a little Europe. Congratulations to:
Bahamut: Level 48
EmoDragon: Level 40
Addict: Level 22
Soapbubble: 600 Reviews (Flash)
Jolly: 35,000 Medal Points
Muffin: 20,000 Experience

Listening to:
Europe - The Final Countdown

At 6/9/11 07:06 AM, Bahamut wrote: Seriously Coop and Odyssic, why did you not mention myself getting level 48 on your congrats lists?

I don't know. I must have been tired.

At 6/7/11 06:14 AM, Coop wrote:
At 6/6/11 08:20 AM, Bahamut wrote: You asked for it.
Um... yes, I think I did. I can see your point.
Now you can listen to their death metal songs just fine.

Well, I wouldn't go that far - we'll see what sort of music my new lady friend enjoys (Rock, Metal and Punk, apparently) and we'll go from there.

Now I know it's early days, but I might try to drag her down to London - that would be awesome!

At 6/9/11 05:44 PM, Auz wrote:
At 6/9/11 03:47 AM, Coop wrote:
At 6/8/11 03:23 PM, Auz wrote: Happens to me more and more often. I guess it just get less and less of a big deal to you. But congrats!
Usually I build myself up to these things, but the idea of a date with a lovely girl had taken my mind off it. I never get distracted by stats.
Ah women. Nothing more distracting. I presume she is your gf?

Woah, woah. Let's just cool the jets there a second or two. I've been single for 13 weeks. I'm trying not to give the impression that I'm on the rebound. If she wants a relationship, she can have me. If not, I'm cool with having a friend like her. It feels like I've known her for years already and we were only drinking / hanging out for about five and a half hours.

Sure, I've earned a second "date", but I'm playing it cool, as if there's anything I'm unsure about, regarding her, it's how she wants to play this. Are we just friends (Personally, I hope not, though if it's all that's going, she could be an awesome friend), or is there something more?

Alright. Is it carefully hidden or is it impossible to miss?
It's a couple of chapters, so you'd be hard pushed to miss it.
Ooooh wait a minute. Is that the tales of the ... freigther story or something? I saw that on a DVD somewhere in the special interest box at my local DVD store.

It's the pirate ship story.

Yeah the one scene where he ties up that guys arms (or fingers) to the prison cell door during the riot. Then they had to saw them off.
Ah, when he scores against Big Figure.
Is that an ironic name for the little guy?

Yeah - small guy, big figure. Small world.

At 6/9/11 07:13 PM, reverend wrote:
At 6/8/11 03:54 AM, Coop wrote: Oh yes you are! I'm hereby inviting you and your oddball co-workers to a special reception to display the national silk surplus. I believe you know the heroic space stallion who captured it. Show them my medal Kif.
"He rented it with his tax refund."

"Oh Kif, it was so romantic of you to rent this peddle plane with your tax rebate. We're like two dandelion seeds wafting on the breeze."

Yeah, custard is quite resilient.
On date number two, you have to remember to bring some. Ha!

I always knew that custard could be kinky, I just never realised the depths one could plumb with it.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-10 07:39:03

Listening to:

Judas Priest - Priest... Live!

Thanks to:

Odyssic
reverend
Coop

That's more like it!

At 6/9/11 08:33 AM, Odyssic wrote:
At 6/9/11 07:06 AM, Bahamut wrote: Seriously Coop and Odyssic, why did you not mention myself getting level 48 on your congrats lists?
The picture put me off. Sorry.

Note to self: Don't post pictures of toys whenever you make a level up achievement.

At 6/9/11 05:44 PM, Auz wrote:
At 6/9/11 07:06 AM, Bahamut wrote: Probably, knowing what the greedy cunts running this country are like.
Well apparently even school CEOs feel entitled to a chauffeur nowadays. Seriously, we had a guy who had to defend himself for why he screwed up so badly at his job whilst taking so much salary and perks. He replied that 30.000 euros / year declarations for a car with chauffeur was perfectly reasonable for a man in his position, as well as 50.000 euros / year for "business trips" to Curacao.

It's not only the guys doing politics who are greedy cunts. They're everywhere nowadays.

But the cunts who are running this country are doing really bad right now. I'll be surprised if this country fucking lasts by the mid 2010s. There's a horribly sparse amount of jobs ever since they took leadership.

That's if they did penalise everyone who deserves to go, which they don't.

Very. I've been penalised for minor things while others have gotten away with bigger offences. I even see nudity on avatars now.

At 6/8/11 05:01 AM, Bahamut wrote: CURSE YOU MERCIFUL POSEIDON!
There goes my idea for level 48, heh. Congrats.

I had one other idea in mind but the toys had to be shown.

At 6/10/11 04:16 AM, Coop wrote:
At 6/9/11 07:06 AM, Bahamut wrote: Now you can listen to their death metal songs just fine.
Well, I wouldn't go that far - we'll see what sort of music my new lady friend enjoys (Rock, Metal and Punk, apparently) and we'll go from there.

Now that sounds promising.

Now I know it's early days, but I might try to drag her down to London - that would be awesome!

Yeah, it's a bit of a stretch that one.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-10 17:38:19

You passed 4000 B/P! Congrats! Also:

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-10 19:02:30

1,000 posts. I can stop posting for today. Awesome!

I kinda miss making the lists I used to make in this thread. Would it be weird if I started again? Considering (I'm just guessing here) that no-one really knows who I am?

Meet the Mayor.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-11 00:46:50

just over 6 years on newgrounds *with a account*

but i wanted to wait for this one...

Thanks for voting, LegolaSS! Your experience has been automatically deposited!

With that vote, you now have 20,000 experience points.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-11 03:06:36

I think I'll start making daily list again. When I quit making them the last time, it was because I began to lose interest in NG, but I'm actively posting again. Not only that, but making list becomes kind of a hassle after a while. How do you guys do it EVERY SINGLE day?

Started congratulating after my last post here.

Congrats to:
Muffin: 20,000 Experience
SCTE3: 22,222 B/P Points
steph2568: 4,000 B/P Points / Corporal
Soapbubble: 1,000 Post
LegolaSS: 6 Years on NG / 20,000 Experience

Thanks to to:
Coop

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-11 06:17:40

And now for a rant on one of the worst heavy metal albums of all time.

Listening to:

Judas Priest - Demolition

At 6/11/11 03:06 AM, Jolly wrote: How do you guys do it EVERY SINGLE day?

It only takes a few mere minutes. If anything, the replies here sometimes take longer.

At 6/11/11 05:11 AM, Odyssic wrote: 5,555 Blams, I love Duke Nukem Forever, it is better then I thought it would be. Reviews for the game suck though.

I hope this game is at least enjoyable. I'm not expecting the greatest game in the world but I hope it's solid.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-11 06:36:54

Coop watches a Yankees barrage, hence the tune. Congratulations to:
SCTE3: 22,222 B/P
steph2568: 4,000 B/P; Corporal
Soapbubble: 1,000 Posts
LegolaSS: 6th NG Berfday (Belated); 20,000 Experience
Odyssic: 5,555 Blams

Listening to:
Pat Benetar - Hit Me With Your Best Shot
Metallica - Motorbreath
Foo Fighters - This Is A Call
Thin Lizzy - Dedication

At 6/10/11 04:59 AM, Odyssic wrote: 14 Years, and Duke Nukem Forever is here, I've got it, and about to play it.

I still loved Zero Punctuation's review of it.

At 6/10/11 04:16 AM, Coop wrote: 10
I think you should have started the countdown at 10, it is taking some time...

If I'd started it at 10, It would have been over in days. If this is the way it's got to be, this is the way it's got to be.

At 6/10/11 07:39 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 6/9/11 07:06 AM, Bahamut wrote: Now you can listen to their death metal songs just fine.
Now that sounds promising.

Let's hope it stays that way - I might pop in and have a drink tomorrow, see when she's working next week, that sort of thing.

Who knows what the future holds? Could be a nice holiday.

At 6/11/11 03:06 AM, Jolly wrote: I think I'll start making daily list again. When I quit making them the last time, it was because I began to lose interest in NG, but I'm actively posting again. Not only that, but making list becomes kind of a hassle after a while. How do you guys do it EVERY SINGLE day?

Habit is a wonderful thing.

At 6/11/11 06:17 AM, Bahamut wrote: And now for a rant on one of the worst heavy metal albums of all time.

I like the metal makeup on your profile pic - perhaps I should get someone to photoshop me into Kiss gear :P

Though not the cat. Probably the Demon or the Spaceman.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-11 09:25:20

Nice anniversary present. Today is 5 years on NG (started 6/11/2006) and I just reached 75,000 total B/P. (that's an average of 1,250 per month, every month!). Also, just broke the sub-1000 experience rank (996 today)

I need to get a life! LOL.

Proud member of the EGB since 2006 |-EGB Forum-|-EGB Website-| Game and Movie Mod 2017

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-11 15:07:04

41,000 B/P points.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-11 16:43:11

At 6/10/11 04:16 AM, Coop wrote: "Oh Kif, it was so romantic of you to rent this peddle plane with your tax rebate. We're like two dandelion seeds wafting on the breeze."

"Yes ... Seeds ... wafting."

I always knew that custard could be kinky, I just never realised the depths one could plumb with it.

And I'll bet that it's cheaper than any lube as well.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-11 19:44:44

Thanks for voting, Statwhore! Your experience has been automatically deposited!

With that vote, you now have 9,340 experience points. You need 0 more to get to Level 30. The next Grounds Gold day begins in 4 hours, 15 minutes, and 42 seconds.

The more experience points you have, combined with BLAM and PROTECTION points, the more your vote is worth!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-12 01:50:28

Congrats to:
Odyssic: 5,555 Blams
byteslinger: 5 years on NG / 75,000 B/P Points / Top 1,000 in experience
Addict: 4 Years on NG
gamejunkie: 41,000 B/P Points
Statwhore: Level 30
SCTE3: 10,000 Medal Points

At 6/11/11 05:11 AM, Odyssic wrote: 5,555 Blams, I love Duke Nukem Forever, it is better then I thought it would be. Reviews for the game suck though.

Does it live up to the hype? From the videos I've seen of it, it didn't look very good.

At 6/11/11 06:17 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 6/11/11 03:06 AM, Jolly wrote: How do you guys do it EVERY SINGLE day?
It only takes a few mere minutes. If anything, the replies here sometimes take longer.

Well, that's true, I guess.. I'm kind of lazy sometimes.

Most of the time.
At 6/11/11 06:36 AM, Coop wrote: 9

I'm very eager to know what the count down is for.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-12 07:36:12

Someone put the brakes on >:(

Coop doesn't know whether or not to be thankful for missing the cricket, due to rain. Congratulations to:
byteslinger: 5th NG Berfday; 75,000 B/P; Top 1,000 Experienced
Addict: 4th Berfday
gamejunkie: 41,000 B/P
Statwhore: Level 30
SCTE3: 10,000 Medal Points

Listening to:
Weird Al - Since You've Been Gone
Offspring - Denial, Revisited
Reel Big FIsh - Big Star

At 6/11/11 09:25 AM, byteslinger wrote: I need to get a life! LOL.

Nah, you can't have him, I'm still battling with him for 112th most experienced :P

At 6/11/11 04:43 PM, reverend wrote:
At 6/10/11 04:16 AM, Coop wrote: "Oh Kif, it was so romantic of you to rent this peddle plane with your tax rebate. We're like two dandelion seeds wafting on the breeze."
"Yes ... Seeds ... wafting."

"I almost feel kinda shallow for blowing my rebate on this cool talking tattoo"

And I'll bet that it's cheaper than any lube as well.

I'm going to have to hold this thought for a few weeks longer, methinks :3

At 6/12/11 01:50 AM, Jolly wrote:
At 6/11/11 06:36 AM, Coop wrote: 9
I'm very eager to know what the count down is for.

I'm very eager to tell you - one person that has done it before says that these last 10 will be the hardest to get, so you might have to wait a week or more.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-12 08:39:37

Silver Whistle!

Finally!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-12 08:52:22

10k updates will be posted later on.

In other news, the frontman for Anal Cunt Seth Putnam died. The music may have been shit but the band was sure as hell funny with their song titles. A man like him had no worries about what everyone else thought about his sick sense of humour. Hell, I give his family respect for supporting what he wanted to do.

Listening to:

Judas Priest - Demolition

At 6/11/11 06:36 AM, Coop wrote:
At 6/10/11 07:39 AM, Bahamut wrote: Now that sounds promising.
Let's hope it stays that way - I might pop in and have a drink tomorrow, see when she's working next week, that sort of thing.

Good idea, that should keep things going.

Who knows what the future holds? Could be a nice holiday.

It might but how would she be with a bunch of guys who know each other on the internet? :P

At 6/11/11 06:17 AM, Bahamut wrote: And now for a rant on one of the worst heavy metal albums of all time.
I like the metal makeup on your profile pic - perhaps I should get someone to photoshop me into Kiss gear :P

Hey, why not?

At 6/12/11 01:50 AM, Jolly wrote:
At 6/11/11 06:17 AM, Bahamut wrote: It only takes a few mere minutes. If anything, the replies here sometimes take longer.
Well, that's true, I guess.. I'm kind of lazy sometimes.

Solution: Be lazy less often. :P The congrats lists don't require much effort. I can understand not doing icon/genre modding that much but I've pushed myself hard enough. I'm aiming for 10k icons before my 21st birthday.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-12 09:24:14

22,222 Saves.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-12 10:02:45

7 Years on Newgrounds. I could've been about level 40.

Oh well!

Meet the Mayor.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-12 12:56:14

171 blams and 1579 saves. Not bad, but when they're together I get:
1750B/P points (and #rank 4460)

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-12 15:29:38

At 6/8/11 03:23 PM, Auz wrote: Well I think they usually still taste alright and it's convenient that they're cheap, but they do give you the worst hangovers :p
That is true since they are just a mixture of what's left over basically. I'm not much of a wine connoisseur but if I'm going to drink some I know at least to avoid box wine like the plague. I rather pay just a bit more to get a low end wine that something that just something that is made as an after thought.

Oh well, like I said, I think they usually still taste alright. You just gotta make sure you don't drink too much of them or you'll hate yourself in the morning. If you're planning to drink a lot on parties, you better go for something else than cheap wine.

At 6/9/11 05:44 PM, Auz wrote: Ah women. Nothing more distracting. I presume she is your gf?
Woah, woah. Let's just cool the jets there a second or two. I've been single for 13 weeks. I'm trying not to give the impression that I'm on the rebound. If she wants a relationship, she can have me. If not, I'm cool with having a friend like her. It feels like I've known her for years already and we were only drinking / hanging out for about five and a half hours.

Sure, I've earned a second "date", but I'm playing it cool, as if there's anything I'm unsure about, regarding her, it's how she wants to play this. Are we just friends (Personally, I hope not, though if it's all that's going, she could be an awesome friend), or is there something more?

I didn't know you broke up with your former girlfriend. I thought "date with a lovely lady" was a bit of an odd way to describe "going somewhere with your girlfriend", so I thought I'd ask.

But yeah, I would play it cool for now if I were you and see what's gonna happen. I think you can hardly tell anything about her if you have known her for only five and a half hours.

It's the pirate ship story.

I guess that's the one then.

At 6/10/11 07:39 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 6/9/11 05:44 PM, Auz wrote: Well apparently even school CEOs feel entitled to a chauffeur nowadays. Seriously, we had a guy who had to defend himself for why he screwed up so badly at his job whilst taking so much salary and perks. He replied that 30.000 euros / year declarations for a car with chauffeur was perfectly reasonable for a man in his position, as well as 50.000 euros / year for "business trips" to Curacao.

But the cunts who are running this country are doing really bad right now. I'll be surprised if this country fucking lasts by the mid 2010s. There's a horribly sparse amount of jobs ever since they took leadership.

I guess we are doing okay in that aspect then. I believe the amount of jobs is reasonably steady, but the taxes and stuff are going up and up. If I had a family to take care of and earned something close to minimum wage, I'd probably start panicking by now =/

Very. I've been penalised for minor things while others have gotten away with bigger offences. I even see nudity on avatars now.

No idea why people even want to do that. To let us all know you look up nude pictures on the internet? It's not very nice for your fellow users either. Things could get a bit awkward with colleageus, parents or friends watching.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-12 23:29:46

At 6/12/11 07:36 AM, Coop wrote: "I almost feel kinda shallow for blowing my rebate on this cool talking tattoo"

"Hey, Gordon Gecko! I cost as much as this whole crummy date!"
"Shut up! Ow!"

I'm going to have to hold this thought for a few weeks longer, methinks :3
At 6/12/11 03:29 PM, Auz wrote: Oh well, like I said, I think they usually still taste alright. You just gotta make sure you don't drink too much of them or you'll hate yourself in the morning. If you're planning to drink a lot on parties, you better go for something else than cheap wine.

The only thing that is good in volume that won't cause hangover too much I believe is vodka. Of course one of the major contributor of hangovers are dehydration and the actual ethanol, so there will be no true way to avoid it entirely.

Picking out the right wine is too confusing for me so I just avoid it all together.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-13 00:09:25

Level 23 and 17k saves.

Kind of an odd combination of things to come on the same day.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-13 00:16:01

At 6/12/11 11:29 PM, reverend wrote: The only thing that is good in volume that won't cause hangover too much I believe is vodka. Of course one of the major contributor of hangovers are dehydration and the actual ethanol, so there will be no true way to avoid it entirely.

Depends on the vodka though, man. I've had various brands of cheap vodka that have utterly ruined my brain :(

I find that the best thing to avoid a raging hangover is to drink a few pints of water before you go to bed.

BBS Signature