00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CdmollerV1 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,723,677 Views | 87,800 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-05-30 04:37:33

Level 25.

I somehow like this level. :)

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-05-30 06:32:55

Coop thinks that the scoring summary for the cricket will be simple (rain), while congratulating:
Helloween: Top 600 Experienced
Addict: Top 500 B/Per
Tycrane: Sergeant Major; Level 25
Masculine: Level 41
YoinK: Level 58

Listening to:
Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way
Freddie Mercury - Livin' On My Own
Underworld - Pearl's Girl

At 5/29/11 03:37 PM, Auz wrote:
At 5/29/11 11:33 AM, Coop wrote:
At 5/28/11 04:02 PM, Auz wrote: As long as they show a fight sequence involving that half man - half bear dude I won't complain :p
I swear that Tolkein must have been on something around that time :P
There were plenty of times in that book (and also LOTR) where I was under the impression that Tolkien must've been smoking something :p

I've met Tom Bombardil in LOTRO and he's a strange character.

At 5/29/11 04:45 PM, reverend wrote:
At 5/28/11 05:18 AM, Coop wrote: "You drank out emperor! You assassinated him!"
-I didn't realize Your Majesty was into that sort of thing!
--On second thought, I'll take that one.
-Hey, whatever you say. I'm not here to pass judgement.

"Does anyone else think it's odd that a shiftless 25-year-old delivery boy could drop out of the sky, kill the emperor and be rewarded instead of punished?"

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-05-30 07:57:02

Metal Monday 2011 - Week 22: Fear Factory - Leechmaster

Also, anyone who has a say about the use of Twitter/Facebook for notifcation for stat updates, comment here.

Listening to:

Event Horizon - Naked on the Black Floor

Thanks to:

Coop
Odyssic

At 5/29/11 08:01 AM, Bahamut wrote: I forgot to mention this sooner but last Friday was my last day at work. The school weren't able to fund my job any further and if they could I'm sure they would have done so. Now some of the office work will have to be taken care by teachers. It's gonna be hell for that school now that I'm gone.
Ouch - sorry to hear that man. Crucially, you've got experience now, which could be the edge in getting more work.

Yet there's now much less jobs.

At 5/29/11 01:42 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 5/29/11 08:01 AM, Bahamut wrote: And the next to speculate is F. Obvious ones include Fates Warning, Fear Factory and Finntroll. I'd probably add Falconer and Freedom Call to the mix as well. All that leaves in my library for F metal bands is Falkenbach.
The band I had in mind is among those you mentioned, but maybe I'll change that if I find something better.

If it's Falkenbach, please use them.... or rather him. Any others, it would be a good idea to find something else but please tell me who the original one was.

Funny I mentioned Fear Factory just before because look who is my featured artist this week.

Well, that one is decent but yeah, it does show the band was deteriorating. I'm sure the last three albums are far worse.
Victory IS among the last three albums. ;)

Oh yeah, so it was. Derp. Still, the last two have got to be worse.

Ehhhhhhhh, about that.
Oh, shit.
But I'm sure you can find another job quickly.

I don't know about quickly. Britain has such a shit economy right now. It amazes me that America is in an even worse state. I just wonder how a big country like them can fuck up so easily.

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahah! *dies*
Hm, so this is a good way to kill off a dragon.

If is the nowpiece git and Slotermeyer? Yes! Beiherdog the Oder the pinball machine forestt gersput!

Back to life now.

Lisa is such a whiny bitch. She's the one character I hope they kill off but I know that will never happen seeing she's one of the main characters. Hey, that would end the show once and for all. :P
There are some nice "Lisa centered" episodes, but yeah. In general she's annoying.

Hell, I think finding a decent Moe centered episode is even more of a task but I actually know one from a later season. I don't know how they managed to make a decent episode from modern Moe when he's one of the worst characters right now.

Not if you're going to enter the golden levels in two levels time. Dark and Fab are terrible combinations for golden levels. I advise you stick to light, neutral and evil only.... And maybe become a mod.
Gold and Black fits very well.

Gold levels on GREY aura? No thanks!

At 5/29/11 08:01 AM, Bahamut wrote: I forgot to mention this sooner but last Friday was my last day at work. The school weren't able to fund my job any further and if they could I'm sure they would have done so. Now some of the office work will have to be taken care by teachers. It's gonna be hell for that school now that I'm gone.
Damn :(

So what now?

Finding a new job, that's all I can do.

It's hard to say but I'm sure it'll come to the point where I'm out of the top 50. However, that will be a very long time.
Oh sure that time will come. Heck, there will probably be a time when both us will be long forgotten ex-regulars of this site. If NG lives long enough that is.

I'd give it 10 years. It may sound like a long time but with the portal activity declining, it's not a crazy estimate.

Did I say won't? I was meant to say Coop wasn't sure of getting there at the end but it should be manageable for him.
Yeah he still got about seven full months to manage it. He needs to get about 1,200 per month to make it there which is perfectly doable as long as he doesn't leave the site for some time.

He won't be going anywhere soon so it's an easy bet.

And let them stay inactive. :P
They better do. There's only one person of whom I hope he will obtain a higher BP rank and that's Nemesism. He's out of reach for me anyway.

Yeah, he may be Commander but there's no passing him at all. It'll be fun to see if he can pull off Supreme Commander just before he reaches level 60 or will it YoinK who will be our first Level 60 Supreme Commander.

Damn, those alien bastards are gonna pay for shooting up my ride.
I'll rip your head off and shit down your neck.

Guess again, freakshow. I'm coming back to town, and the last thing that's gonna go through your mind before you die... is my size- 13 boot!

If someone isn't really fed up with him already. I'm surprised he's still around. Then again, I know some users got far too many chances for what they did on the site. At times the Fulps are too nice but I don't blame them.
Well I can understand how they prefer to keep long term NG fans on the site, but guys like Ultor are really pushing it.

It makes you wonder how many chances he even has. Then again, I've seen the odd user or two posting CP yet their accounts are still alive. Maybe they were hacked but who knows?

At 5/30/11 12:03 AM, LittleWashu wrote: I mentioned that before I reached level 38 you must have missed it. Either that or you are getting forgetful on us with all your work.

Yeah, I suppose I had too much to do. I'm surprised I managed to make 75 icons last night.

At 5/30/11 01:57 AM, YoinK wrote: level up!

Nice one! Only two to go now.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-05-30 09:30:56

6666 Saves!

Finally, something worthy of mention. I've been extremely slow lately at b/p, but I'm still moving.

Minecraft server: alureon.net

PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-05-30 09:43:21

"With that vote, you now have 3,600 experience points. You need 0 more to get to Level 19."

THIS WORLD IS MADE OF LOVE AND PEACE!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-05-30 11:23:11

At 5/30/11 07:57 AM, Bahamut wrote:

yea... i'll be missing some deposits in the future though... sometimes life does this to you.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-05-30 12:59:31

At 5/28/11 04:49 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 5/28/11 04:02 PM, Auz wrote: "No it didn't"
"Yes it did"
"No it didn't"
"Yes it did"
"Alright, I'll be the mature one" *overacted sigh*
"No it didn't"
"Yes it did"
"No it didn't"
"Yes it did"
"No it didn't" *smack to the head* "Ok, it did..."
*Team member steps in*
"Hey fuck you man!" *starts pushing*
*pushes back*
"Huw wuwuwuwuuwuw"
"Huw wuwuwuwuwuw"
*Other team member steps in to seperate*

*big brawl all over the field*
*innocent bystanders applaud*

Let's see...

99 Luftballons
Of course.
Not my favorite song, but definitely deserves being up there.

Yeah, it definitely hits the zeitgeist back then.

"DUUUUHUUUUHUUUUU"
That one I guessed. ^^
I think plenty of Dutch folks are into schlagers like that.

I think I told you that before, but this is one more reason to hate the dutch! >:(

j/k, the dutch are a pretty fine folk. ;)

Verdammt ich lieb' dich
I don't know why, but I feel the urge to vomit...
Kinda has the 'so bad, it's good' thing going for it :p

Matthias Reim is bankrupt, serves him right!

Halt mich
Oh, I don't know this one.
This one apparently.

Ah, Herbie. Yes, I know the song, I just never heard the title.
This one is much better though. ^^

At 5/24/11 05:09 PM, Auz wrote:
At 5/24/11 05:12 AM, Haggard wrote:
Well I'm looking forward to it personally ^^

As long as the site won't go down as long as last time.
As long as I can keep my scythe, I have nothing against the redesign.
Could be that no new levels will be implanted.

WIN!

At 5/29/11 01:42 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 5/29/11 08:01 AM, Bahamut wrote: And the next to speculate is F. Obvious ones include Fates Warning, Fear Factory and Finntroll. I'd probably add Falconer and Freedom Call to the mix as well. All that leaves in my library for F metal bands is Falkenbach.
The band I had in mind is among those you mentioned, but maybe I'll change that if I find something better.
If it's Falkenbach, please use them.... or rather him. Any others, it would be a good idea to find something else but please tell me who the original one was.

I may change over to some Death Metal band... but Death Metal bores me too quickly, so I don't want to use too many DM bands, lol.

Well, that one is decent but yeah, it does show the band was deteriorating. I'm sure the last three albums are far worse.
Victory IS among the last three albums. ;)

Well, "Rogues en Vogue" at least has a real drummer, but the sound quality is so shitty, that it really doesn't matter. The sound is so... strange. As if Rock 'n' Rolf recorded this album in a garage, or something.

Ehhhhhhhh, about that.
Oh, shit.
But I'm sure you can find another job quickly.
I don't know about quickly. Britain has such a shit economy right now. It amazes me that America is in an even worse state. I just wonder how a big country like them can fuck up so easily.

I guess it depends on what kind of job you are looking for. I guess I have it relatively easy to find a new job if I should lose my current one, since I can apply as a "working student". For those a company hasn't to pay too much for health care and stuff, hence they are well liked in any company. ^^

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahah! *dies*
Hm, so this is a good way to kill off a dragon.
If is the nowpiece git and Slotermeyer? Yes! Beiherdog the Oder the pinball machine forestt gersput!

Back to life now.

WOHA!

Lisa is such a whiny bitch. She's the one character I hope they kill off but I know that will never happen seeing she's one of the main characters. Hey, that would end the show once and for all. :P
There are some nice "Lisa centered" episodes, but yeah. In general she's annoying.
Hell, I think finding a decent Moe centered episode is even more of a task but I actually know one from a later season. I don't know how they managed to make a decent episode from modern Moe when he's one of the worst characters right now.

I liked the "Moe as a poet" one.

Not if you're going to enter the golden levels in two levels time. Dark and Fab are terrible combinations for golden levels. I advise you stick to light, neutral and evil only.... And maybe become a mod.
Gold and Black fits very well.

Much better than Gold on Gold auras.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-05-30 14:24:04

This icon is dumb. Hope I don't get stuck at 59 too long.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-05-30 16:05:33

At 5/30/11 02:24 PM, NeMeSiSM66 wrote: This icon is dumb. Hope I don't get stuck at 59 too long.

Only 130 days to go, if you don't miss a deposit. In the meantime, you could try to speed up your B/P pace a little. Yoink has been top of the Voting Power list for long enough now. ;)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-05-30 16:56:04

At 5/29/11 04:45 PM, reverend wrote:
At 5/28/11 04:02 PM, Auz wrote: While Paris is a beautiful city, it is indeed all closely packed together and very crowded. I wouldn't want to live in such a city either. Not in the centre at least.
It's not like I want to live in the middle of nowhere but I don't want to be in constant congestion and noise. I'm sure Paris is like any large city with it's share of crime, pollution, and high cost of living.

I would be okay with living in a slightly remote and quiet place later, but it is handy to at least have some town nearby with a supermarket and such.

I was thinking about a small house near a forest.

Well I guess it helps a lot that we're in a good position with respect to Europe. We're pretty central and have a huge harbor (Rotterdam), which is good for trading.

I think our most famous exports must be cheese (Gouda) and beer (Heineken). Also, we have a massive natural gas bubble underneath one of our provinces. For the rest we apparently export a lot of machinery, equipment, chemicals and vegetables.
Gouda is good cheese. I have a hunk of it every now and then. I'll skip out of the Heineken.

Yeah Heineken is actually not that great. Most of my friends don't really like it, but somehow it got world famous =/

Yeah. A lot of food is grown in green houses, but even that doesn't always seem to help.
Temperature is one issue in growing food out of season but the amount of sunlight is the larger factor. Most produce require lots of light.

Yeah or not so much. Most apples are disgusting these days =/

Sweet! Congrats!

At 5/30/11 06:32 AM, Coop wrote:
At 5/29/11 03:37 PM, Auz wrote: There were plenty of times in that book (and also LOTR) where I was under the impression that Tolkien must've been smoking something :p

I didn't read that part of the books, but I did read a summary of it and had a conversation about it with friends once. The impression I got was that it was one of the most pointless sidechapters in a book ever and that it was a good thing it was left out of the films.

At 5/29/11 03:37 PM, Auz wrote: Damn :(

So what now?
Finding a new job, that's all I can do.

Won't be easy, probably :(

Oh sure that time will come. Heck, there will probably be a time when both us will be long forgotten ex-regulars of this site. If NG lives long enough that is.
I'd give it 10 years. It may sound like a long time but with the portal activity declining, it's not a crazy estimate.

Could be that NG slowly shifts its focus. I got a feeling that the Flash Portal is already becoming a less and less important part of the site. Hopefully this shift won't lead to less activity on the site all round.

Ten years sounds like a reasonable estimate to me. About every website will die out eventually and I do have the feeling NG is a bit past its peak already (peak being around 2006). But I hope the redesign will turn things around.

They better do. There's only one person of whom I hope he will obtain a higher BP rank and that's Nemesism. He's out of reach for me anyway.
Yeah, he may be Commander but there's no passing him at all. It'll be fun to see if he can pull off Supreme Commander just before he reaches level 60 or will it YoinK who will be our first Level 60 Supreme Commander.

Yeah that's an interesting battle I've been watching for some time now. I'm glad Nemesism finally decided to take steps towards Sup Commander at some point. I remember he was at ±26,000 BP for years.

I'll rip your head off and shit down your neck.
Guess again, freakshow. I'm coming back to town, and the last thing that's gonna go through your mind before you die... is my size- 13 boot!

I should have known those alien maggots booby-trapped the sub.

Well I can understand how they prefer to keep long term NG fans on the site, but guys like Ultor are really pushing it.
It makes you wonder how many chances he even has. Then again, I've seen the odd user or two posting CP yet their accounts are still alive. Maybe they were hacked but who knows?

I've also seen people getting their accounts deleted for less... hmmm...

At 5/30/11 12:59 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 5/29/11 03:37 PM, Auz wrote: *Team member steps in*
*pushes back*
"Huw wuwuwuwuuwuw"
"Huw wuwuwuwuwuw"

*Innocent bystanders join in*
*People start grabbing onto bottles*
*Someone calls police*

Indeed. And it is kinda catchy.

I think I told you that before, but this is one more reason to hate the dutch! >:(

WHAT WAS THAT? >:(

*Starts pushing*

'Oh lol, sorry about that dude. Let me buy you a beer.'

Oh really? Lol! Guess he's now one of those celebrities everybody pokes fun of.

This one apparently.
Ah, Herbie. Yes, I know the song, I just never heard the title.

It's pretty high up there too. Somewhere top 200.

To quote the latest Youtube commenter: "Einfach nur oberafengeil%uFEFF" ^^

WIN!

Since I'm getting into the sucky icons, I'd be glad if some new levels came along with the redesign.

At 5/30/11 02:24 PM, NeMeSiSM66 wrote: This icon is dumb. Hope I don't get stuck at 59 too long.

Switch to Fab aura for maximum effect ;)

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-05-31 00:45:38

Level 33

Xbox Live Gamertag: POTM

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-05-31 01:24:52

30,000 EXP. Points

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-05-31 03:34:00

Coop rebounds from about 3 hours of broken sleep, to congratulate:
SeeD419: 6,666 Saves
Alfraydo: Level 19
NeMeSiSM666: Level 59
SCTE3: Level 32
Kane-Farrell: Level 12
Cootie: Colonel
Hemlok: Level 33
illuminate: 30,000 Experience

Ouch - sorry to hear that man. Crucially, you've got experience now, which could be the edge in getting more work.
Yet there's now much less jobs.

I'm still painfully aware of that - the main thing is that now there are less jobs, having experience now puts you in a better position to get another job, doesn't it?

At 5/30/11 11:23 AM, YoinK wrote:
yea... i'll be missing some deposits in the future though... sometimes life does this to you.

Methinks you won't be missing enough for me to trouble you :P

I'll swap you, if you'd prefer :P

At 5/30/11 04:56 PM, Auz wrote:
At 5/30/11 06:32 AM, Coop wrote:
At 5/29/11 03:37 PM, Auz wrote: There were plenty of times in that book (and also LOTR) where I was under the impression that Tolkien must've been smoking something :p
I didn't read that part of the books, but I did read a summary of it and had a conversation about it with friends once. The impression I got was that it was one of the most pointless sidechapters in a book ever and that it was a good thing it was left out of the films.

Yeah, I think that most of Fellowship could be left out and you'd still have a decent film :P The worst thing was that they never had the scourging of the Shire, where Saruman tries to take over the land of the hobbits, enslaving them all. Fortunately, Frodo, Sam, Merry and Pippin return to save the day.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-05-31 07:00:11

I am level 13 now, and have 10000 total stats( whatever that means).

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-05-31 07:39:34

Listening to:

Deep Purple - The Book of Taliesyn

At 5/30/11 11:23 AM, YoinK wrote:
At 5/30/11 07:57 AM, Bahamut wrote: Nice one! Only two to go now.

You said some, though so that suggests you're not going to disappear just before you hit level 60. :P

At 5/30/11 07:57 AM, Bahamut wrote: If it's Falkenbach, please use them.... or rather him. Any others, it would be a good idea to find something else but please tell me who the original one was.
I may change over to some Death Metal band... but Death Metal bores me too quickly, so I don't want to use too many DM bands, lol.

If it's a really good band from F, go for it. Otherwise, go with what I said.... Whichever one it was.

Well, "Rogues en Vogue" at least has a real drummer, but the sound quality is so shitty, that it really doesn't matter. The sound is so... strange. As if Rock 'n' Rolf recorded this album in a garage, or something.

But how is the music itself? Both albums don't even have many reviews on Metal-Archives. The Brotherhood has two while Rogues en Vogue only has one.

I guess it depends on what kind of job you are looking for.

I'm pretty sure any job is hard to get right now.

Back to life now.
WOHA!

You can try it again but it won't be as funny.

Remind me.

No, gold on gold is a perfect mix!

Yeah, get through it as fast as you can and while you're at it, get Supreme Commander already!

At 5/30/11 07:57 AM, Bahamut wrote: Finding a new job, that's all I can do.
Won't be easy, probably :(

I know that, especially in this shit economy.

Could be that NG slowly shifts its focus. I got a feeling that the Flash Portal is already becoming a less and less important part of the site. Hopefully this shift won't lead to less activity on the site all round.

I think we get more audio submissions than flash submissions these days.

Ten years sounds like a reasonable estimate to me. About every website will die out eventually and I do have the feeling NG is a bit past its peak already (peak being around 2006). But I hope the redesign will turn things around.

Hopefully NG can live long enough. It deserves to outlive deviantART and YouTube, that's for sure. Those two sites need to be fucking destroyed.

Hail to the king, baby!

Yeah, I'm guessing it was account compromised. Still, any accounts that fall to that better be extremely secure.

Switch to Fab aura for maximum effect ;)

Fuck no.

At 5/31/11 03:34 AM, Coop wrote:
At 5/30/11 07:57 AM, Bahamut wrote: Yet there's now much less jobs.
I'm still painfully aware of that - the main thing is that now there are less jobs, having experience now puts you in a better position to get another job, doesn't it?

Oh it sure does. If I was still trying to find a job without any experience, I'd have fucking lost it by now.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-05-31 08:23:59

Oy Vey!

With all the excitement and lack of sleep, I completely forgot about passing iscrulz for rank #41 overall in Blams.

What a schlameel.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-05-31 09:56:54

At 5/30/11 06:32 AM, Coop wrote: "Does anyone else think it's odd that a shiftless 25-year-old delivery boy could drop out of the sky, kill the emperor and be rewarded instead of punished?"

"We all know who you're talking about; uh, me, right?"

At 5/30/11 04:56 PM, Auz wrote: I would be okay with living in a slightly remote and quiet place later, but it is handy to at least have some town nearby with a supermarket and such.

Yeah, I just don't want to be too far away that it'll be a hassle to travel to get the most basic of things. City life has it's perks namely in entertainment.

Yeah Heineken is actually not that great. Most of my friends don't really like it, but somehow it got world famous =/

Good advertising I guess. I tried it once and never again.

Apples from Washington are great as well as Fuji ones from Japan.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-05-31 14:37:41

jesus fucking christ

the title says it's just a loading screen. it's not even that. how the fuck did this pass judgment?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-05-31 14:41:04

At 5/31/11 02:39 PM, Addict wrote:
At 5/31/11 02:37 PM, jonthomson wrote: jesus fucking christ
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/57 1196
the title says it's just a loading screen. it's not even that. how the fuck did this pass judgment?
lmao what does this have to do with stat milestones

because fuckwits who 5 everything to get them allow that sort of crap to pass

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-05-31 16:24:50

At 5/30/11 04:56 PM, Auz wrote: I didn't read that part of the books, but I did read a summary of it and had a conversation about it with friends once. The impression I got was that it was one of the most pointless sidechapters in a book ever and that it was a good thing it was left out of the films.
Yeah, I think that most of Fellowship could be left out and you'd still have a decent film :P The worst thing was that they never had the scourging of the Shire, where Saruman tries to take over the land of the hobbits, enslaving them all. Fortunately, Frodo, Sam, Merry and Pippin return to save the day.

Oh boy :P

I think there were also plenty of times when they were happily dancing and singing. Even Aragorn. Good thing they cut out all of that. The films are long enough already.

At 5/31/11 07:39 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 5/30/11 04:56 PM, Auz wrote: Won't be easy, probably :(
I know that, especially in this shit economy.

Yeah, but what can you do? Maybe you can get some support from the government in the meantime?

Art Portal is doing pretty good as well I think. Though making a piece of art obviously doesn't take as long as making a decent flash.

Hopefully NG can live long enough. It deserves to outlive deviantART and YouTube, that's for sure. Those two sites need to be fucking destroyed.

I personally don't give a rats ass about deviantART. That site can rot for all I care. Youtube on the other hand needs cleansing though.

Hail to the king, baby!

You're an inspiration for birth control.

Yeah, I'm guessing it was account compromised. Still, any accounts that fall to that better be extremely secure.

Kinda their fault if their account security was lacking. I personally don't find "someone else was using my account" an excuse. Though in the case of child porn... it is relevant to find out who WAS posting it.

At 5/31/11 09:56 AM, reverend wrote:
At 5/30/11 04:56 PM, Auz wrote: I would be okay with living in a slightly remote and quiet place later, but it is handy to at least have some town nearby with a supermarket and such.

Yeah, I just don't want to be too far away that it'll be a hassle to travel to get the most basic of things. City life has it's perks namely in entertainment.

Yeah, but later it will probably be easier to get around once I have my own car. And as I grow older I probably won't care as much for the 'city's entertainment'.

Good advertising I guess. I tried it once and never again.

That is true. They do often have hilarious commercials, like their latest one. It's a Dutch one, but I'm sure you'll understand :p

Apples from Washington are great as well as Fuji ones from Japan.

I don't think we have Washinton, but we do have Fuji. I think they're pretty good indeed, but we now buy Kanzi as they appear to be the only apples in season right now.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-05-31 20:27:16

Seems everyone in here's got a gold aura. How'd you get one?

Also 17000 exp

and HI :P

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge || Elite Guard Barracks || Review Request Club || NGLog

I watch an unholy amount of films

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-05-31 21:53:45

At 5/31/11 08:27 PM, Shanus wrote: Seems everyone in here's got a gold aura. How'd you get one?

Look everybody

Look!

LOOK

It's Shanus.

How you doing Shanus? It's been a while since we've crossed paths.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-01 03:17:36

Listening to:
Alice in Chains - Queen of the Rodeo
Alice In Chains - Angry Chair

At 5/29/11 03:37 PM, Auz wrote: *Team member steps in*
*pushes back*
"Huw wuwuwuwuuwuw"
"Huw wuwuwuwuwuw"
*Innocent bystanders join in*
*Someone calls police*

*police watches in astonishment*
"We should let them settle this dispute themselves"

"Hast du etwas Zeit für mich
dann singe ich ein Lied für dich
...."

*Starts pushing*

HEY!

As long as it isn't one of the "all beers tast the same"-beers, then ok.

According to himself he has liabilites of about 13 million euros.
Also according to himself his manager blew vast amounts of his capital on the real estate market.

To quote the latest Youtube commenter: "Einfach nur oberafengeil%uFEFF" ^^

That's right!

WIN!
Since I'm getting into the sucky icons, I'd be glad if some new levels came along with the redesign.

As long as I can keep my current level icon, I don't care too much. ^^

At 5/30/11 07:57 AM, Bahamut wrote: If it's Falkenbach, please use them.... or rather him. Any others, it would be a good idea to find something else but please tell me who the original one was.
If it's a really good band from F, go for it. Otherwise, go with what I said.... Whichever one it was.

OF COURSE they are a good band! :P

But how is the music itself? Both albums don't even have many reviews on Metal-Archives. The Brotherhood has two while Rogues en Vogue only has one.

"The War" is a pretty good song, despite the low sound quality. The rest is "Running Wild standard".

I guess it depends on what kind of job you are looking for.

I guess jobs in health care are pretty crisis-proof.

Back to life now.
WOHA!

Only because in english the joke isn'T half as funny.

Remind me.

The episode "Moe'N'a Lisa", season 18.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moe'N'a_Lis a

It's like a "white eagle on a white background".

At 5/31/11 08:27 PM, Shanus wrote: Seems everyone in here's got a gold aura. How'd you get one?

Also 17000 exp

ZOMG! What an unexpected return!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-01 04:06:12

Coop still trying to recover, moves onto cup of tea #2. Congratulations to:
Asandir: Level 13
Shanus: 17,000 Experience
Martin: 30,000 Saves
WeHaveFreshCookies: 2,000 Saves; 10,000 Posts; 8.00 Total Voting Power

At 5/31/11 06:58 AM, Odyssic wrote:
At 5/31/11 03:34 AM, Coop wrote: 19
OHOHOH, a countdown?

*waggles eyebrows* See if you can guess.

At 5/30/11 07:57 AM, Bahamut wrote: Yet there's now much less jobs.
Oh it sure does. If I was still trying to find a job without any experience, I'd have fucking lost it by now.

The job, or your mind?

At 5/31/11 09:56 AM, reverend wrote:
At 5/30/11 06:32 AM, Coop wrote: "Does anyone else think it's odd that a shiftless 25-year-old delivery boy could drop out of the sky, kill the emperor and be rewarded instead of punished?"
"We all know who you're talking about; uh, me, right?"

"I don't think you have anything to worry about. These people seem really mild-mannered."

At 5/31/11 02:39 PM, Addict wrote:
lmao what does this have to do with stat milestones

Not all that much, but the title "lounge" would have a lot to do with it.

At 5/31/11 04:24 PM, Auz wrote:
At 5/30/11 04:56 PM, Auz wrote: I didn't read that part of the books, but I did read a summary of it and had a conversation about it with friends once. The impression I got was that it was one of the most pointless sidechapters in a book ever and that it was a good thing it was left out of the films.
Oh boy :P

I think there were also plenty of times when they were happily dancing and singing. Even Aragorn. Good thing they cut out all of that. The films are long enough already.

Yes, they could have cut all the innuendo about Gandalf being a homosexual paedophile and shoe-horned the scouring in there. It was a much better ending.

We were in the right place when Tom walks by and says "The next six people we see can get Modded."

And welcome back

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-01 06:49:14

Listening to:

Queen - Greatest Hits II. An awesome compilation album right there.

I tried blamming that with my alt. I guess I'll need more VP for it, even if I require 30,000 blams. Hell, I should open up Portal Guard and help out with blamming more.

At 5/31/11 04:24 PM, Auz wrote:
At 5/31/11 07:39 AM, Bahamut wrote: I know that, especially in this shit economy.
Yeah, but what can you do? Maybe you can get some support from the government in the meantime?

Support from the government? Think for a second, the government who are running this country are complete and utter bastards.

Art Portal is doing pretty good as well I think. Though making a piece of art obviously doesn't take as long as making a decent flash.

I suppose it's doing fine. It may not get hundreds of thousands of views but it really should be seen as a smaller department than the flash portal. At least it's a better place to upload art than on deviantART, even if NG aren't open to all sorts of crap. It's better that way.

I personally don't give a rats ass about deviantART. That site can rot for all I care. Youtube on the other hand needs cleansing though.

I think YouTube needs to go back to square one. It's the only way to recover from their mess.

Hail to the king, baby!

Damn, you're ugly.

Kinda their fault if their account security was lacking. I personally don't find "someone else was using my account" an excuse. Though in the case of child porn... it is relevant to find out who WAS posting it.

Of course. I didn't find out the outcome so I won't know.

We got one for sticking around long enough.

Unlike you. :P
At 6/1/11 03:17 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 5/31/11 07:39 AM, Bahamut wrote: If it's a really good band from F, go for it. Otherwise, go with what I said.... Whichever one it was.
OF COURSE they are a good band! :P

Then I wish to find out. Don't worry if you can't make it this weekend.

"The War" is a pretty good song, despite the low sound quality. The rest is "Running Wild standard".

Heh, I might be able to tolerate it in that case. Well, if it's weaker than Rivalry then maybe not. By that album you could tell Running Wild were running out of ideas.

I guess jobs in health care are pretty crisis-proof.

So should police forces but the government made cuts on them. If my house gets fucking burgled, I know who to blame. If anything, with less police to help out with crime, I should have the right to beat any intruders to death.

Only in America.
Only because in english the joke isn'T half as funny.

Good thing I don't speak German in that case.

Remind me.
The episode "Moe'N'a Lisa", season 18.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moe'N'a_Lis a

I think that episode was genuinely bad but there's much worse from that season. The recent Moe episode I thought was good was Eeny Teeny Maya Moe. Considering the idea of the episode, I thought it was going to suck but it was executed quite well. The worst part of the episode was the awful side plot.

It's like a "white eagle on a white background".

Then you don't know shit about the true value of gold.

At 6/1/11 04:06 AM, Coop wrote:
At 5/31/11 06:58 AM, Odyssic wrote:
At 5/31/11 03:34 AM, Coop wrote: 19
OHOHOH, a countdown?
*waggles eyebrows* See if you can guess.

I'm trying to figure out what the hell this is and when we find out, I'm gonna be like "Derp".

At 5/31/11 07:39 AM, Bahamut wrote: Oh it sure does. If I was still trying to find a job without any experience, I'd have fucking lost it by now.
The job, or your mind?

My mind. I'm surprised how some friends of mine can manage without having a job since they finished college. Heh, I suppose leaving college halfway did me some favours but I'm sure if I focused on a job right after school I'd be further ahead with my career. Going to college will always be one of the worst decisions I ever made in my life. I can't say THE worst, though but I could say it's the worst so far.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-01 07:59:01

I have 5000 save points now.

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-01 10:38:26

At 5/31/11 07:39 AM, Bahamut wrote: You said some, though so that suggests you're not going to disappear just before you hit level 60. :P

I will probably reach level 59.. not sure about level 60. But I'll be missing out on months of deposits. It's okay though.. can't get them all.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-01 16:11:05

Also 17000 exp

Hai!

What Coop said.

At 6/1/11 03:17 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 5/30/11 04:56 PM, Auz wrote: *Innocent bystanders join in*
*Someone calls police*
*police watches in astonishment*
"We should let them settle this dispute themselves"

"Eh... maybe we should call the guys from riot control..."

"Hast du etwas Zeit für mich
dann singe ich ein Lied für dich
...."

"Von 99 Luftballons
Auf ihrem Weg zum Horizont"

*Starts pushing*
HEY!

>:(

As long as it isn't one of the "all beers tast the same"-beers, then ok.

Oh that's gonna be difficult. Guess I should find you a Belgian beer then.

According to himself he has liabilites of about 13 million euros.
Also according to himself his manager blew vast amounts of his capital on the real estate market.

I'm sure that according to himself it was all the medias fault.

As long as I can keep my current level icon, I don't care too much. ^^

Would be quite a coincidence if you just happened to keep the same level icon after new levels have been implanted.

At 6/1/11 04:06 AM, Coop wrote:
At 5/31/11 04:24 PM, Auz wrote: Oh boy :P

Yes, they could have cut all the innuendo about Gandalf being a homosexual paedophile and shoe-horned the scouring in there. It was a much better ending.

Lol. The film had half a dozen endings anyway, might as well stuff that one in there too. It could hardly get any worse.

At 6/1/11 06:49 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 5/31/11 04:24 PM, Auz wrote: Yeah, but what can you do? Maybe you can get some support from the government in the meantime?
Support from the government? Think for a second, the government who are running this country are complete and utter bastards.

And that's why you should take a big bag of money from them ^^

I suppose it's doing fine. It may not get hundreds of thousands of views but it really should be seen as a smaller department than the flash portal. At least it's a better place to upload art than on deviantART, even if NG aren't open to all sorts of crap. It's better that way.

The art portal community does appear to be a bit elitist though, which is a shame.

I think YouTube needs to go back to square one. It's the only way to recover from their mess.

I'm afraid it will only get refilled with crap again though :(

Damn, you're ugly.

It's time to abort your whole freaking species!

Of course. I didn't find out the outcome so I won't know.

Oh well, it was long ago so guess we can't figure it out anymore either.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-01 17:59:35

Tried to see X-Men First Class, but it was sold out :/

Thanks to everyone who gratted me :P

I still remember when half of you have numbers after your names :P

At 5/31/11 09:53 PM, NEVR wrote: Look everybody

Look!

LOOK

It's Shanus.

How you doing Shanus? It's been a while since we've crossed paths.

It has I've been around but just hiding, I do check this place out now and again to see how you guys are getting on, I've known you're all mods for a while now :P

At 6/1/11 03:17 AM, Haggard wrote: Listening to:
Alice in Chains - Queen of the Rodeo
Alice In Chains - Angry Chair

I see your musical taste is still as good as ever :)

ZOMG! What an unexpected return!

We all do like suprises, don't we?

At 6/1/11 04:06 AM, Coop wrote: We were in the right place when Tom walks by and says "The next six people we see can get Modded."

Damn, I feel like I'm missing out now, but I know you guys deserve is, a lot more dedication than I ever had :P

And welcome back

I never really left, but stalking the Level Up Lounge was getting a bit much, I though conversation would be a bit better :P

At 6/1/11 06:49 AM, Bahamut wrote: Queen - Greatest Hits II. An awesome compilation album right there.

No doubt, I think the first is slightly better though

We got one for sticking around long enough.

Maybe I'll be modded this incarnation, if I last, need to post more. And I don't think I have the stamina :P

Unlike you. :P

I've been around, kinda :P

At 6/1/11 04:11 PM, Auz wrote: Hai!

Hollo :P

What Coop said.

You're all a bunch of stat whores that wouldn't leave Tom alone
I know I use to be one of you guys :P

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge || Elite Guard Barracks || Review Request Club || NGLog

I watch an unholy amount of films

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-06-01 18:50:49

23,000 posts.

I was about to say that "gee, I barely made any posts in the last year" but I checked and I made 1400. A far cry from the 5000 I made in my first year on the BBS

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature