00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GooeyOso just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,723,720 Views | 87,800 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-16 08:08:35

Coop gets ready to wash the car, while congratulating:
Jolly: Level 25
Pokemonpoeguygcn: 10,000 Expeirence; Triplelisted; 1,000+ Days on Newgrounds
Auz: 73,000 B/P
DiMono: 14,000 Saves
Kauvin: 100,000 Medal Points; Level 17
Mixoyldia: Level 11
sixflab: 50,000 Medal Points
HeavyTank: 3rd NG Berfday; 1,111 Days on Newgrounds; 21,000 Saves; 40,000 Total Points
Toohot100: 20,000 Experience
sandwich-eater: Level 23

Listening To:
John Denver - Mother Nature's Son
Iron Maiden - The Number Of The Beast [A Real Dead One]
Michael Jackson - Who Is It

At 4/15/11 06:09 AM, Jolly wrote:
At 4/15/11 04:20 AM, Coop wrote: Jolly: Level 22
I meant 25. Honestly I'd somewhat rather be level 22, because it looks a lot better than this level.

Ah, but you're closer to more awesome levels :)

At 4/15/11 11:59 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 4/15/11 04:20 AM, Coop wrote:
At 4/14/11 11:39 AM, Bahamut wrote: In that case, we have very little to talk about politics.
Coop's political opinion in a nutshell:

Cameron's a Twat
Clegg has no morals
Yep and that's why I'm going Labour all the way.

I suspect that's where my constituency will go - we had a Conservative / Independent council, but predominantly Tory MPs. We have no faith in the Lib Dems, so Labour seems the only route available.

At 4/15/11 12:54 PM, reverend wrote:
At 4/13/11 06:19 AM, Coop wrote: Some players who have been Yanks have gotten more than 3,000 career hits, just not all with the Yanks. Gehrig would have, but his disease and power outage stopped him.
Oh yeah that is true. Jeter just passes Bonds yesterday, a little ironic with everything going on with him.

He's starting to hit again. It's just a matter of time and we'll see him getting a decent number of hits this season. Sure, the days of him hitting really well have probably gone, but he's capable of many more hits in a Yankees Uniform.

I would laugh my arse off if he did. Then I would fly to Brazil, dress like a woman and lead the carnival in Rio, so confident am I that he isn't capable of that.
Hey, I asked what records he was likely to get this year, you said 3k. So see ya in carnival!

I meant hitting 77Homers ina season. Jeter has hit 20+ in 1, maybe 2 seasons. With a fading stroke, he's not going to set the charts aflame.

Coop tries to work out a fire safety plan, while congratulating:
Stop, drop, and roll?
Learn not to burn?

No, apparently, we need to get planning permisison for a new fire escape. On our grade 2 listed building, it makes a few issues.

At 4/15/11 02:23 PM, Auz wrote:
At 4/14/11 03:57 AM, Coop wrote:
Let's race them! First to reach 3,000 pages wins.
Well, we've both had our recent struggles with output, so it could be tighter than you think :P
But we have the advantage of having more mods on our team ;)

That shouldn't make a difference - we're not going to ban them for posting in the Politics lounge

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-16 11:54:54

76,000 Medal Points!

$$$ | Strawberry Dodge | Abusive Reviews! | Sig by TheDingo

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-16 12:45:44

25,000 posts!

At the rate I'm going, I'll reach 100k posts by the time I have 99k EXP but fuck that, it's too far away. However, I can see myself getting 30k posts before the end of 2012. It took me 20 months to go from 20k to 25k so that should be December 2012.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-16 13:40:27

You passed 31000 Saves. Way to go!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-16 15:58:25

Major Level Up. Its my 44th Birthday today. Yay!

BTW. Its the 17th in Australia, not the 16th.
No Old Man jokes either, you young whipper-snappers.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-16 17:31:27

At 4/16/11 05:44 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 4/14/11 11:39 AM, Bahamut wrote:
I could ask him about it, but heavy metal related stuff wouldn't really be my favorite topic when I'm talking to him. Fact still is that I know too little to say anything meaningful :p
You can at least talk about Manowar.

Well... I don't know if he would care to explain why he doesn't like them.

I could talk about them with his brother though, who's been a metal fan for much longer. See what he thinks about them.

Lucky for him :p
Well, not entirely. The work puts him on shifts and there isn't any consistency with it. He also says the company has turned for the worse over the last few years.

Hmm so he needed to be flexible I guess. I can imagine a car is more useful than the public transport in that case.

Hmm yeah I can imagine. I also stopped driving for about half a year once and it feld odd getting behind the wheel again. But I think driving a car is one of those things that you'll never unlearn. Just like driving a bike and swimming.
I imagine so but if it's coming back to driving after so long, surely you'll forget a few things at first.

Well, the rules and laws of driving are actually not that difficult to memorize. It's more the ability to pay attention to pretty much everything around you that gets a little rusty.

I think it was flooding the portal with spam flashes?
Portal spam and most notoriously posting a CP link on the BBS.

I see. Portal spam is one thing, but posting CP is a serious offense. No wonder he got deleted.

But if I remember correctly, Sevenstar was actually a bit 'before my time'.
Yeah, he was more active in 2004/2005.

I think he was already deleted by the time I became active on the forum. So naturally I haven't really witnessed any of it. I only kept hearing he reached Sup Commander and was deleted at some point.

At 4/16/11 08:08 AM, Coop wrote:
At 4/15/11 02:23 PM, Auz wrote: But we have the advantage of having more mods on our team ;)
That shouldn't make a difference - we're not going to ban them for posting in the Politics lounge

I wasn't thinking about handing out bans. I was more thinking about getting rid of a few borderline spam posts if that's what needed to win.

At 4/16/11 12:45 PM, Bahamut wrote: 25,000 posts!

Awesome! Congrats!

At the rate I'm going, I'll reach 100k posts by the time I have 99k EXP but fuck that, it's too far away. However, I can see myself getting 30k posts before the end of 2012. It took me 20 months to go from 20k to 25k so that should be December 2012.

<insert lame 2012 joke>

That doesn't sounds too far away. I should be well beyond 10k posts at that point. Probably somewhere 12,500.

At 4/16/11 03:58 PM, gamejunkie wrote: Major Level Up. Its my 44th Birthday today. Yay!

Happy 44th birthday you old geezer!

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-16 18:13:16

At 4/15/11 02:23 PM, Auz wrote: Good thing Holland and Belgium have plenty of beer brewers :)

I'm not sure if you could even find Guinness in an ordinary supermarket. There are already like 20 different kinds of Belgian and Dutch beer to choose from.

You would have to go to a liquor store to buy something specialized like Guinness. Most supermarkets only sell the major US beer brands and they can up only a certain percentage of alcohol, 3.2% for my state and like 6% for a state like Texas.

I think Newgrounds is generally a pretty heavy website for your browser. I'm surprised it even works on your phone.

Very rarely will I use it to go to NG since it use so much data to go here since every little item is shown. I hope in the redesign they staff will make it more phone friendly, at least the BBS.

Yeah that's the one. It'd be nice to see what that place looks like and what facilities they got, but I'm not very interested in studying there. Indeed it could be pricey, but also, I don't think I would have liked to leave my friends and family behind for a few years.

No studying abroad for you?

At 4/16/11 08:08 AM, Coop wrote: I meant hitting 77Homers ina season. Jeter has hit 20+ in 1, maybe 2 seasons. With a fading stroke, he's not going to set the charts aflame.

Heh, for some reason I got the Hits and HR records mixed up. Kind of funny to think that since no one has hit over 1,000 HRs let along 3k HRs. He'll reach 3,000 just after the all star break even if he is in a small slump.

No, apparently, we need to get planning permisison for a new fire escape. On our grade 2 listed building, it makes a few issues.

Fire axe + window = fire escape or co-worker + window would work as well.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-16 20:18:17

25,000 Medal Points.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-16 20:48:07

29,000 blam/protection points!

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-16 21:21:54

level 32!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-17 02:37:20

level 15

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-17 05:23:54

Coop watches a fantastivc Chinese Grand Prix, before congratulating:
SCTE3: Lieutenant General
Lizzardis: Level 30
Bahamut: 25,000 Posts
Hacsev: 31,000 Saves
Cootie: 17,000 Posts
gamejunkie: 44th Birthday
Jolly: 25,000 Medal Points
idiot-buster: 29,000 B/P
Egarewop: Level 32
Datt-Mamon: Level 15

Listening to:
Alice Cooper - I Better Be Good
John Denver - Summer
The Prodigy - Firestarter

At 4/16/11 05:31 PM, Auz wrote:
At 4/15/11 02:23 PM, Auz wrote: But we have the advantage of having more mods on our team ;)
I wasn't thinking about handing out bans. I was more thinking about getting rid of a few borderline spam posts if that's what needed to win.

Banning is pre-emptively deleting borderline spam posts :P

At 4/16/11 06:13 PM, reverend wrote:
At 4/16/11 08:08 AM, Coop wrote: I meant hitting 77Homers ina season. Jeter has hit 20+ in 1, maybe 2 seasons. With a fading stroke, he's not going to set the charts aflame.
Heh, for some reason I got the Hits and HR records mixed up. Kind of funny to think that since no one has hit over 1,000 HRs let along 3k HRs. He'll reach 3,000 just after the all star break even if he is in a small slump.

I'd like to see him hit that sooner, rather than later, but we'll see how he plays against Texas tonight.

Fire axe + window = fire escape or co-worker + window would work as well.

Taking a fire axe, which we don't have, to a velux roof window is never a good idea. Just open the window and head onto the roof, before jumping onto someone's car below. That's my fire safety plan, in a nutshell.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-17 06:06:20

Bam ! i am now level 23 and have acquired the weapon of choice for axe cop.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-17 07:29:17

24,000 EXP!

Yep, more achievements on the way. I'm looking forward to get a nice 25k EXP but before that, there's the golden trident to get.

10k updates will be posted later today.

Listening to:

DoomSword - The Eternal Battle

Thanks to:

Coop
Odyssic
Auz

At 4/15/11 11:59 AM, Bahamut wrote: Yep and that's why I'm going Labour all the way.
I suspect that's where my constituency will go - we had a Conservative / Independent council, but predominantly Tory MPs. We have no faith in the Lib Dems, so Labour seems the only route available.

Hell, even if Labour hasn't had good leaders previously, they weren't as bad as what we have now. Shame I'll probably be going Labour all the way until I die but it's hard to even trust Lib Dems now.

At 4/16/11 03:58 PM, gamejunkie wrote: Major Level Up. Its my 44th Birthday today. Yay!

Happy Birthday old man. :P

At 4/16/11 04:49 PM, Cootie wrote: 20 months to only get 5,000 post? In a years time I have gotten 10,000 more post. Learn not to be an amateur.

So we may have roughly the same amount of posts as each other then. That'll be interesting but can you keep up your pace that long?

At 4/16/11 05:44 AM, Bahamut wrote: You can at least talk about Manowar.

I could talk about them with his brother though, who's been a metal fan for much longer. See what he thinks about them.

Yes, please speak to his brother.

Well, not entirely. The work puts him on shifts and there isn't any consistency with it. He also says the company has turned for the worse over the last few years.
Hmm so he needed to be flexible I guess. I can imagine a car is more useful than the public transport in that case.

And more reliable. You won't have to worry about some chode driving off without you.

I imagine so but if it's coming back to driving after so long, surely you'll forget a few things at first.
Well, the rules and laws of driving are actually not that difficult to memorize. It's more the ability to pay attention to pretty much everything around you that gets a little rusty.

Yeah, the attention you have to consider is a lot. I've experienced that from my driving lessons.

Portal spam and most notoriously posting a CP link on the BBS.
I see. Portal spam is one thing, but posting CP is a serious offense. No wonder he got deleted.

They're lucky there were no charges on them.

At 4/16/11 12:45 PM, Bahamut wrote: At the rate I'm going, I'll reach 100k posts by the time I have 99k EXP but fuck that, it's too far away. However, I can see myself getting 30k posts before the end of 2012. It took me 20 months to go from 20k to 25k so that should be December 2012.
<insert lame 2012 joke>

Let's see if I can reach it on 20th December 2012.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-17 07:34:19

Well, seems as if there was a slight misunderstanding with our ISP. I logged in to the customer center (or however you call that in english) and the date says "28th of April". Ah well, as long as the internet is avaiable in the new home this month I don't care. It's a nice opportunity to focus more on real life related stuff. ^^
The only thing that bothers me is that we don't have TV in our new home as well. No TV and no internet make Haggard go crazy. :(

At 4/15/11 02:27 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 4/13/11 03:19 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 4/12/11 04:02 AM, Coop wrote:
At 4/11/11 04:17 AM, Haggard wrote: I just saw Maiden's "Rime of the Ancient Mariner" and I was shocked. Bruce with long hair and the whole band wearing SPANDEX! *shivers*
Maiden running a tribute to Manowar?That I'm not sure whether I'd like to see or not.
At least they wheren't wearing any fur thongs.
They might have been, under the spandex :P
Nah, if you are wearing fur thongs, you want to show them. At least that's what I think.
Clearly, you're more experienced with fur thongs than I.
I kind of figured that out by seeing Manowar almost naked. Except for their fur underwear.
Now that gives me an idea for a sitcom...

I wonder what that could be.

I shall bow to your greater knowledge, though not too low ;)
Why, because you are afraid your fur thong might snap? :P
My cheeks are made of stern stuff - I didn't want to get too close to yours :S

Surely there isn't anything wrong with some man-love in the LUL? No homo, of course...

At 4/15/11 11:59 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 4/15/11 02:27 AM, Haggard wrote: Metal-ABC: B - Bloodbath
That one I expected. :P

I knew that. :P

Really, what other band could I have chosen for the letter B? ;)
Brocas Helm? Behemoth? Bathory? Bal-Sagoth? Budgie?

But they are all owned by Bloodbath. Well, except for Bathory, maybe.

At 4/14/11 11:39 AM, Bahamut wrote: Listening to:
Anvil - Speed of Sound. This is another step in the right direction for myself and Haggard.
YAY!
And it's a good album. The next Anvil album I'll probably get is Metal on Metal if I can find it cheap. The lowest I've found is £16. I'm surprised at its rarity.

I guess it's also because of their gained popularity due to that documentary.

I'll find my dragon lover someday.
Well, hope dies last I guess.
You can have confidence in me.

I have. But I'm a bit of a pessimist.

Ah, sure. We can help them end their misery.
Yep, that's the spirit!
And I really want YouTube to end their misery.

Maybe we can just DoS their servers?

How can you set a website on fire anyway? :P
Well, there's DestroyTheWeb that let's you shoot websites down, so maybe there's also a "set the web on fire" addon somewhere?
And that's the closest we can get. I expected actual fire on a website. Oh well.

That would be awesome. Hacking their servers and laying a "flame"-layer over all their sites.

At 4/13/11 02:42 PM, Auz wrote: Sorry, I haven't really followed that conversation.
I can't even blame you for that. ^^
Did that conversation even have a conclusion? 0.o

Of course. Manowar sucks. :P

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-17 11:04:46

Level 7 and also unlocked a "secret" muahaha.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-17 11:27:19

75k medal points.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-17 12:07:04

77,000 Medal Points!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-17 13:08:03

At 4/16/11 06:13 PM, reverend wrote:
At 4/15/11 02:23 PM, Auz wrote: Good thing Holland and Belgium have plenty of beer brewers :)

I'm not sure if you could even find Guinness in an ordinary supermarket. There are already like 20 different kinds of Belgian and Dutch beer to choose from.
You would have to go to a liquor store to buy something specialized like Guinness. Most supermarkets only sell the major US beer brands and they can up only a certain percentage of alcohol, 3.2% for my state and like 6% for a state like Texas.

Lol, 3% can hardly be called a beer :p

About every beer has about 5.5% alcohol here and you can also buy 'bock' beers which are somewhat heavier with 6.5%. I think you're supposed to drink those in the autumn and winter.

I think Newgrounds is generally a pretty heavy website for your browser. I'm surprised it even works on your phone.
Very rarely will I use it to go to NG since it use so much data to go here since every little item is shown. I hope in the redesign they staff will make it more phone friendly, at least the BBS.

I hope they'll make it a bit ligher as well. It would certainly speed up browsing this website.

Yeah that's the one. It'd be nice to see what that place looks like and what facilities they got, but I'm not very interested in studying there. Indeed it could be pricey, but also, I don't think I would have liked to leave my friends and family behind for a few years.
No studying abroad for you?

I might have been interested in studying abroad if I was allowed to. There are some requirements you have to meet before you can enter an exchange program, but I haven't looked into those yet.

Anyway, I can't really leave my gf behind for half a year and let her take care of the apartment and pay for all the bills. Of course I could arrange something, but still... it's inconvenient and I think we both wouldn't like it.

At 4/17/11 05:23 AM, Coop wrote:
At 4/16/11 05:31 PM, Auz wrote: I wasn't thinking about handing out bans. I was more thinking about getting rid of a few borderline spam posts if that's what needed to win.

Pre-emptively deleting borderline spam posts? Sounds like a good, politically correct way to say you're banning them for no good reason. I think we should use that from now on.

At 4/17/11 07:29 AM, Bahamut wrote: 24,000 EXP!

Congrats!

At 4/16/11 05:44 AM, Bahamut wrote:

Yes, please speak to his brother.

Well I agreed with my friend that we're gonna play some football next week, so I might see him then.

And more reliable. You won't have to worry about some chode driving off without you.

Definitely more reliable, yes. Though there is the problem of traffic jams, which you won't have with trains and subways. Doesn't count for the bus though.

Yeah, the attention you have to consider is a lot. I've experienced that from my driving lessons.

Yep. It is probably the most important and difficult thing about driving.

That's a bit odd. I'd expect the staff would attempt to contact the authorities.

At 4/17/11 07:34 AM, Haggard wrote: The only thing that bothers me is that we don't have TV in our new home as well. No TV and no internet make Haggard go crazy. :(

Guess all you can do is read books :p

I'm glad I ordered a TV and internet package early. We had it about a week before we moved in if I remember correctly, so that was perfect.

Did that conversation even have a conclusion? 0.o
Of course. Manowar sucks. :P

That was probably not Bahamuts conclusion :p

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-18 05:08:06

Well it's time to cash in on the one stat I top most of you guys in. 8 year anniversary! 2 more til the decade mark.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-18 05:18:18

At 4/17/11 05:23 AM, Coop wrote: I'd like to see him hit that sooner, rather than later, but we'll see how he plays against Texas tonight.

1 for four and a run. Meh. The Yanks should have lost.
I'm sure he will scrounge some hits when they play the Blue Jays Tuesday.

Taking a fire axe, which we don't have, to a velux roof window is never a good idea. Just open the window and head onto the roof, before jumping onto someone's car below. That's my fire safety plan, in a nutshell.

Are you sure the roof is the way to go? If there is a fire the smoke will be bellowing upwards and you won't be able to see anything or breath for that matter.

At 4/17/11 01:08 PM, Auz wrote: Lol, 3% can hardly be called a beer :p

About every beer has about 5.5% alcohol here and you can also buy 'bock' beers which are somewhat heavier with 6.5%. I think you're supposed to drink those in the autumn and winter.

There are strict alcohol laws in my state. That's why most people who live close to the border will run across and by the higher percentage beer from time to time or else by the higher priced beers at the liquor stores.

I might have been interested in studying abroad if I was allowed to. There are some requirements you have to meet before you can enter an exchange program, but I haven't looked into those yet.

Anyway, I can't really leave my gf behind for half a year and let her take care of the apartment and pay for all the bills. Of course I could arrange something, but still... it's inconvenient and I think we both wouldn't like it.

Take her with you, simple. It's just a matter of making sure she has the proper work visas and documents. I remember at my university they had specialized apartments for foreign students and their families.

Or you can just get her a cat to keep her company.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-18 07:46:39

Metal Monday 2011 - Week 16: Christopher Lee - Act III: The Bloody Verdict of Verden

Yes, this is THE Christopher Lee we're talking about!

Listening to:

Moonsorrow - Varjoina Kuljemme Kuolleiden Maassa

At 4/17/11 07:34 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 4/15/11 04:20 AM, Coop wrote: My cheeks are made of stern stuff - I didn't want to get too close to yours :S
Surely there isn't anything wrong with some man-love in the LUL? No homo, of course...

You wouldn't say the same thing about Manowar.

At 4/15/11 11:59 AM, Bahamut wrote: Brocas Helm? Behemoth? Bathory? Bal-Sagoth? Budgie?
But they are all owned by Bloodbath. Well, except for Bathory, maybe.

Maybe so but I thought for you Bloodbath would be obvious. Well, maybe it's just me who's thinking that.

And it's a good album. The next Anvil album I'll probably get is Metal on Metal if I can find it cheap. The lowest I've found is £16. I'm surprised at its rarity.
I guess it's also because of their gained popularity due to that documentary.

Probably that as well but you'd think they'd keep the album in print and in good accessibility. Isn't Metal on Metal one of their more popular albums?

You can have confidence in me.
I have. But I'm a bit of a pessimist.

Whatever you say, I'll succeed with my dragon love.

And I really want YouTube to end their misery.
Maybe we can just DoS their servers?

We're not Anonymous. If they have a problem with YouTube, they can take care of them.

And that's the closest we can get. I expected actual fire on a website. Oh well.
That would be awesome. Hacking their servers and laying a "flame"-layer over all their sites.

So, are you a good hacker? :P

At 4/17/11 01:08 PM, Auz wrote:
At 4/17/11 07:29 AM, Bahamut wrote: Yes, please speak to his brother.
Well I agreed with my friend that we're gonna play some football next week, so I might see him then.

I look forward to hearing the conclusion.

Definitely more reliable, yes. Though there is the problem of traffic jams, which you won't have with trains and subways. Doesn't count for the bus though.

I just wish I lived by a train station and only need very little walking to get to work from my destination. No buses, no own car required.

That's a bit odd. I'd expect the staff would attempt to contact the authorities.

Yeah, it should have happened but that was years ago so it's not worth contacting the authorities at this point.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-18 08:12:21

Coop takes a break from his writing marathon, to congratulate:
Goldfire64: Level 23
Bahamut: 24,000 Experience
Tycrane: 75,000 Medal Points
SCTE3: 1,200 Reviews (Audio)
FBIpolux: 50,000 Total Points

Listening to:
Iron Maiden - The Apparition
Thin Lizzy - The Rocker

At 4/17/11 07:29 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 4/15/11 11:59 AM, Bahamut wrote: Yep and that's why I'm going Labour all the way.
Hell, even if Labour hasn't had good leaders previously, they weren't as bad as what we have now. Shame I'll probably be going Labour all the way until I die but it's hard to even trust Lib Dems now.

We need someone that will present a decent setup for the Labour Party, someone that can be a decent opposition leader and take the country forward as the next PM. I say that Ed Milliband is the one to do that.

At 4/17/11 07:34 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 4/15/11 02:27 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 4/12/11 04:02 AM, Coop wrote:
At 4/11/11 04:17 AM, Haggard wrote: I just saw Maiden's "Rime of the Ancient Mariner" and I was shocked. Bruce with long hair and the whole band wearing SPANDEX! *shivers*
Maiden running a tribute to Manowar?That I'm not sure whether I'd like to see or not.
At least they wheren't wearing any fur thongs.
They might have been, under the spandex :P
Nah, if you are wearing fur thongs, you want to show them. At least that's what I think.
Clearly, you're more experienced with fur thongs than I.
I kind of figured that out by seeing Manowar almost naked. Except for their fur underwear.
Now that gives me an idea for a sitcom...
I wonder what that could be.

Well, I say a sitcom. It's more porn than anything else. Mind you, with the acting skills of porn stars, it should be as funny :P

I shall bow to your greater knowledge, though not too low ;)
Why, because you are afraid your fur thong might snap? :P
My cheeks are made of stern stuff - I didn't want to get too close to yours :S

Well, I've been "out of the loop" for so long :P

At 4/17/11 01:08 PM, Auz wrote:
At 4/17/11 05:23 AM, Coop wrote:
At 4/16/11 05:31 PM, Auz wrote: I wasn't thinking about handing out bans. I was more thinking about getting rid of a few borderline spam posts if that's what needed to win.
Pre-emptively deleting borderline spam posts? Sounds like a good, politically correct way to say you're banning them for no good reason. I think we should use that from now on.

What do you mean from now on? I've been doing this and locking threads that will become spam fests, before they do. Pre-empting is something that pisses off the users in General, particularly the trolls :P

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-18 08:34:02

You passed 15000 B/P! Congrats!

Not really a big deal, but...
You entered the top 400 in B/P Points. Outstanding!

Accidently posted this in the wrong thread, originally.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-18 09:34:05

125,000 B/P Points

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-18 15:48:06

7k saves.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-18 16:34:09

15,000 blams!

Finally.

Feels like it's taken a lifetime. Now only 62,777 to go..

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-18 17:15:06

you now have 3,210 experience points. You need 0 more to get to Level 18

THIS WORLD IS MADE OF LOVE AND PEACE!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-19 01:01:22

WWith this deposit I have enter the Shinobi work. In other words level 33 is now mine.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-19 02:51:50

Top 10 Total Points

Yes, a few days ago, I passed Denvish. It's going to take a while to get up there with the rest of these aggressive stat whores, but hopefully, I'll get a little help from my friends.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature