00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

renatocfrancisco just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,753,690 Views | 87,869 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-04 13:29:34

My experience, is not over 9,000 yet, but it is at 9,000 as of now.
Tomorrow... it will be... over nine thousand!

I invented the "Informative" genre. Its better than having to call your flash "Educational." Who the hell wants to be educated on Newgrounds?

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-04 15:26:09

Well I guess sometime in the last 3 months I wound up passing 29,000 saves. Been over 3 months since I logged my stats on nglogs and it told me today when I logged it that I passed 29,000 saves so... yeah lol.

Hopefully I can get to 30,000 a little quicker lol >_>

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-04 18:20:12

It has been brought to my attention that I am failing miserably at stat whoring :(

I am a disgrace to the LuL

:(

Minecraft server: alureon.net

PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-04 18:20:44

Praporshchik.

Also, I'm taking a break from making list for a while.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-04 18:40:14

You passed 49,000 B/P! Congrats!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-04 20:11:29

At 2/4/11 10:23 AM, milinko959 wrote:
At 2/4/11 09:52 AM, Friday wrote: Level 19.

Meh, it's ok.
What is level 19 even? Some sort of messed up wrench?

Looks like a tire iron to me.

Deploy the... it's a yellow button... it's usually flashing... it makes the engines go... whoosh!

Back my puzzle/adventure story mashup

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-04 20:26:29

At 2/4/11 08:11 PM, DiMono wrote:
What is level 19 even? Some sort of messed up wrench?
Looks like a tire iron to me.

Oh I see it now. They need to fix the lighting on that one.

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-05 00:35:27

Level 16... not bad. Chains are pretty cool I guess.

bork bork bork

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-05 03:53:29

Next milestone passed 18000 saves. Not really a big deal though >_<

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-05 05:37:29

Coop discusses the finer points of rugby, while congratulating:
DiMono: Level 21; 80,000 Medal Points - looks quite rusty to me.
Friday: Level 19
illuminate: 30,000 Medal Points
MegamanMegafan: 9,000 Experience; -9,000 Cool points
Emlfuryoflion: 29,000 Saves
Jolly: Praporshchik
Pokemonpoeguygcn: 49,000 B/P
crapatflash: Level 16
LittleWashu: 18,000 Saves

Listening to:
Iron Maiden - Transylvania
Alice Cooper - Roses on White Lace

At 2/4/11 04:09 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 2/3/11 04:00 AM, Coop wrote:
At 2/2/11 04:25 AM, Bahamut wrote: I'd prefer it if the age gap wasn't that big. A few years off my age is fine with me.
That's understandable, because you're young and don't want to sound like a cradle snatcher. Now when you're 10-20 years older, you might feel differently and get it on with your draconic secretary...
Nah, even 10-20 years older, it's better to keep with a similar age.

I remember when I used to say that. In my youth, going to nightclubs (yes, I did that), I was quite surprised sometimes to pull girls around the ages of 25-28, when I was only 18-19

Thinking about it, if I weren't with Bex, I'd probably be trying it on with girls from their early 20s to early 30s

At 2/4/11 12:05 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 2/4/11 03:53 AM, Coop wrote:
At 2/3/11 06:03 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 2/3/11 04:00 AM, Coop wrote:
At 2/2/11 05:10 PM, Haggard wrote: Just saw "School of Rock". Amazing movie.
Can't believe it's taken you this long, but it's a great film.
Haste makes waste.
If it's a DVD, look at the special features that they put on there - the plea to Led Zeppelin, for the use of the Immigrant Song is hilarious.
Yeah, it's on DVD and I watched the plea. Very nice that it worked. ^^

And the lords of rock sayeth "ask and thou shalt receive pre-metal"

Alright, I'm off for a run now. If I survive, I'll see you guys tomorrow :P

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-05 09:42:51

At 2/4/11 06:40 PM, Pokemonpoeguygcn wrote: You passed 49,000 B/P! Congrats!

I see your 49,000 B/P and I raise you to 70,000 B/P :D

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-05 10:00:12

I hit Corporal, apparently. I need to start paying more attention to my b/p.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-05 12:08:33

Listening to:

Enforcer - Diamonds. They're like Maiden but from Sweden. :P

At 2/4/11 04:09 AM, Bahamut wrote: Now that is one awesome school.
Well, it was one of the better moments in my school life. ^^

Never would the school I went to as a student would have shown The Life of Brian.

Now we know why the admins offered me to become a BBS mod. :P
Because they feared you'd Megaflare them if they didn't give you enough gold?

Was I really that demanding in 2010?

Outsucking BrokenCYDE? We'd have to be more unlistenable than them.
It's going to be easy if you let me sing. :P

Who can we not outsuck? Justin Bieber?

What about mixing them together?
Mixing vuvuzelas and vacuum cleaners? I really don't know. Maybe it's too early to experiment around with vuvuzelas, the memory of the last WC is still too fresh.

I'm for the idea of mixing vuvuzelas and vacuum cleaners for my next experimental noise album.

At 2/5/11 05:37 AM, Coop wrote: Thinking about it, if I weren't with Bex, I'd probably be trying it on with girls from their early 20s to early 30s

This is getting awkward.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-05 12:14:11

Thanks for voting, Fro! Your experience has been automatically deposited!

With that vote, you now have 13,600 experience points. You need 0 more to get to Level 36. The next Grounds Gold day begins in 11 hours, 48 minutes, and 0 seconds.

I think I like this level.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-05 12:21:06

Base voting power of 7.00.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-05 13:40:27

Level 17

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-05 13:51:56

Scored me some nunchuks, now I can be like Bruce Lee too!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-05 15:20:45

54,000 medal points

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-05 17:51:06

PYUM!

I've reached the 1,000 mark of forum posts with my start post of this thread:

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1229 384

PYUM! PYUM!

I feel so comfy, hmmm.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-05 18:26:59

At 2/3/11 03:53 PM, Auz wrote: Yeah. Maybe I don't understand because I've been raised on the countryside.
I've always been a big city dude, but that doesn't mean I have to live right at the heart of the town.

Nope. It's the noisiest part of town and usually you'll find the worst people living there.

The bus thing is not a major problem I suppose, but not being able to read lecture slides kinda sucks. I can imagine it's difficult to follow lectures that way.
Nah, most of the time I can read them on my netbook, lol. ^^

So sometimes you're just sitting there in the lectures with your notebook displaying the very same lecture slides as the ones on the whiteboard?

Heh, well occasionally I call my gf during my bus/subway/train ride. While I usually only have one or two things to ask or say, we almost always get into a 15+ minutes talk about random things :p
Heh, my gf doesn't talk too much, just like me. So when we call each other we run out of things to say after 10 minutes. XD

Well normally we aren't that talkative either, but somehow we always find something new to talk about when we're on the phone. I feel like I'm occasionally annoying the people sitting around me though. They probably think I'm one of those people who keep on blabbering on the phone about absolutely nothing (which I guess is true to some degree).

I can't think of any better food actually... beside maybe lahmacun (Turkish pizza).
I once had a Dürüm Döner. The bread was so tasty, it was amazing. I almost went back into the store and asked if I could have some more bread.

Durum Doner? I think that's almost the same as a lahmacun, but a lahmacun has spiced meat in the dough. You can usually choose what you have on them, like kebab, chicken, lattice, tomatoes etc. and it's usually topped with garlic sauce.

Link: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lahmacun

Lol, yeah and write a program which can calculate if the A-team has to intervene:

Boolean help_needed;

While (A-team != retired) {
if help_needed == true;
return A-team;
}

or something, I don't know. This has always been my weakest subject :p
Lol, looks good to me. But you can simply write
if(help_needed)
because a boolean only knows two different states, true or not true. Also, the if-construction is a boolean construction as well. If $blabla is true, then... so writing: if $boolean==true is redunant. ^^

Like I said, this has always been my weakest area in uni. I'm glad I passed these courses, but I can still hardly write a decent program.

At 2/4/11 04:09 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 2/3/11 03:53 PM, Auz wrote: Listening to
Pink Floyd - Atom Heart Mother
I'm guessing that's the next Pink Floyd album for my dad to get. I've yet to put Animals in my library after he got it for Christmas but I already have loads of albums to listen to plenty of times.

It's an album, but also the first song on the album which lasts 26 minutes or so. Then there are four more songs out of which one is about 13 minutes.

I'm not sure if this is something your dad would want to have, unless he really wants all the albums. Technically it's probably their worst album. I heard that the song Atom Heart Mother is really just a compilation of random music pieces they once created and looking back, the band members feel a bit embarrased by putting that on an album. The other songs on the album aren't very popular amongst fans either as far as I know.

Personally I think the song AHM has some very nice, easy listening parts which are very suitable as background music. The other songs are nice to listen to as well, but I would not recommend this album unless you are really a collector or a die hard Pink Floyd fan.

Maybe Ummagumma would be a better album to get, although to be honest I haven't listened to it that much yet. Otherwise the DVD Live in Pompeii is not bad. Visually it's not much interesting, but the tracks on the DVD are nice.

At 2/2/11 04:25 AM, Bahamut wrote:
Yeah I know what you're saying.

Funny cause here we have the 'soccer dads' which refers to the over-fanatical dads along the sidelines who push their kids to become professional football players. Sometimes they make such idiots out of themselves.
Heh, soccer dads aren't exactly what soccer moms are like.

Yeah I wonder where that term comes from then (if I have the right image of a soccer mom in mind).

Yeah, I think it beats starters like Charizard and such. It's definitely a kick-ass pokemon to have in your team. I was disappointed that I couldn't get him in Platinum because I don't have Fire Red to insert into the gameslot :(
Charizard will always be a likely pick for me. However, Black/White will need to change that as it only focuses on new Pokemon until you get the National Dex.

Yeah, if I can get my hands on him. He has always been my absolute favorite starter out of all the games.

Too bad B/W only focuses on new ones until you get the national dex. I always like to see some familiar faces from which you already know their strenghts and weaknesses.

Yes, I never saw the benefit of having a crappy camera installed so that you can take lame pictures of yourself. It might appeal to some kids, but it's a pointless feature to us and it shouldn't be there at the cost of other things (such as the GBA slot).
And clearly the GBA slot is much more important than a shitty camera.

Couldn't agree more. Although my GBA still works fine as well, but a redundant GBA slot still beats a shitty camera.

That reminds me, I'm getting FFV on GBA and I'll soon get FFVI on it as well, even if I have to dish out £50+. It'll only get worse later on.

FFV eh? Together with III, that's the only FF I have never heard anything about at all.

Also this reminds me, I still want to play the DS remakes of FF III and FF IV. When I'm done with those I might as well go for V as well since I will have played I to IX then except for II.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-05 20:15:57

At 2/5/11 12:14 PM, Fro wrote: Thanks for voting, Fro! Your experience has been automatically deposited!

With that vote, you now have 13,600 experience points. You need 0 more to get to Level 36. The next Grounds Gold day begins in 11 hours, 48 minutes, and 0 seconds.

I think I like this level.

Level 36 is alright, but in all seriousness level 36 < 35

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-06 00:07:15

level 31!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-06 00:39:33

You entered the top 4000 in Experience Points. Outstanding!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-06 04:01:06

so i got 2000 posts... just another 8000 useful posts to make... :P

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-06 04:43:22

Coop gets excited about seeing the fruits of his labours. Congratulations to:
Sentio: 70,000 B/P
Valjylmyr: Corporal
Fro: Level 36
dx5231: 7.00 Base Voting Power
High-Dark: Level 17
SpiffyMasta: Level 27
Quicksmasher96: 1,000 Posts
Tetris: 5,000 Posts
Egarewop: Level 31
LegolaSS: 2,000 Posts

At 2/5/11 12:08 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 2/5/11 05:37 AM, Coop wrote: Thinking about it, if I weren't with Bex, I'd probably be trying it on with girls from their early 20s to early 30s
This is getting awkward.

Yes it is. Let's make it less so. Pub?

At 2/5/11 05:51 PM, Quicksmasher96 wrote: I've reached the 1,000 mark of forum posts with my start post of this thread:

"I'm breaking the rules and alerting the mods." Well done. I'll be nice and just delete the topic.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-06 06:36:44

My modem decided to have a little meltdown so I have no internet. :/
Good thing there is a signal from either a neighbors or the local school where I can at least deposit, post, etc.

February is a such horrible month and it strikes again.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-06 07:38:44

60,000 Total Stats.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-06 09:20:09

Listening to:

Manilla Road - Atlantis Rising

At 2/5/11 12:14 PM, Fro wrote: I think I like this level.

It's a bad level icon. D:

At 2/5/11 06:26 PM, Auz wrote: I'm not sure if this is something your dad would want to have, unless he really wants all the albums.

I'm sure he'll want all the albums eventually.

Maybe Ummagumma would be a better album to get, although to be honest I haven't listened to it that much yet.

I'm looking more at the 70s albums and then I'll see if he's interested in anything else.

At 2/4/11 04:09 AM, Bahamut wrote: Heh, soccer dads aren't exactly what soccer moms are like.
Yeah I wonder where that term comes from then (if I have the right image of a soccer mom in mind).

I honestly have no idea myself.

Charizard will always be a likely pick for me. However, Black/White will need to change that as it only focuses on new Pokemon until you get the National Dex.
Yeah, if I can get my hands on him. He has always been my absolute favorite starter out of all the games.

Same here. Plus, he's a dragon!

Too bad B/W only focuses on new ones until you get the national dex. I always like to see some familiar faces from which you already know their strenghts and weaknesses.

I actually like this approach for the new games. This will give everyone a breath of fresh air from all the Zubats, Tentacools and Geodudes we all encountered in Every. Damn. Game!

And clearly the GBA slot is much more important than a shitty camera.
Couldn't agree more. Although my GBA still works fine as well, but a redundant GBA slot still beats a shitty camera.

My old GBA is pretty much unusable. It's the old design and not the SP so it doesn't have backlight. I may need to get another DS/DS Lite since I fear mine will break soon. There's even a dead pixel on it now which is a sign of it wearing out. I've heard many stories about DS'es breaking after a while so maybe mine is about to go soon.

That reminds me, I'm getting FFV on GBA and I'll soon get FFVI on it as well, even if I have to dish out £50+. It'll only get worse later on.
FFV eh? Together with III, that's the only FF I have never heard anything about at all.

FFV came through the post yesterday. I'll actually start playing it tonight and hopefully my DS doesn't break whilst playing through it. :P

Also this reminds me, I still want to play the DS remakes of FF III and FF IV. When I'm done with those I might as well go for V as well since I will have played I to IX then except for II.

FFIII is decent. I only recommend it for hardcore FF fans or those who really want to play all the main titles (excluding MMO). As for FFIV DS, be prepared for a very hard game. It shows no mercy at all.

At 2/6/11 04:43 AM, Coop wrote:
At 2/5/11 12:08 PM, Bahamut wrote: This is getting awkward.
Yes it is. Let's make it less so. Pub?

Sure, we could do with a drink.

At 2/5/11 05:51 PM, Quicksmasher96 wrote: I've reached the 1,000 mark of forum posts with my start post of this thread:

"I'm breaking the rules and alerting the mods." Well done. I'll be nice and just delete the topic.

lol how silly of him. At least he hasn't been slurping me excessively as he did a while ago.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-06 10:00:59

55,000 Medal Points

----------

At 2/5/11 08:15 PM, LittleWashu wrote:
Level 36 is alright, but in all seriousness level 36 < 35

I look like you too much now. I decided to go with the fab aura since it's almost Valentines Day and everything. This really looks weird on my profile now, but there aren't too many people with that aura at my level that I know of.

At 2/6/11 09:20 AM, Bahamut wrote:
It's a bad level icon. D:

You know what they say. Opinions are like assholes. :P I like the change for sure. This is what makes me a little disappointed though.

What you missed: If you deposited every day, you would have 24920 EXP and you would be Level 48.

Being in the golden icon levels would be pretty sweet right now.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-06 10:58:17

At 2/5/11 12:08 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 2/4/11 04:09 AM, Bahamut wrote: Now that is one awesome school.
Well, it was one of the better moments in my school life. ^^
Never would the school I went to as a student would have shown The Life of Brian.

The teacher liked to show movies and Life of Brian was one of his favorite movies.

Now we know why the admins offered me to become a BBS mod. :P
Because they feared you'd Megaflare them if they didn't give you enough gold?
Was I really that demanding in 2010?

"Megaflare" just screams "GIVE ME WHAT I WANT!"

Outsucking BrokenCYDE? We'd have to be more unlistenable than them.
It's going to be easy if you let me sing. :P
Who can we not outsuck? Justin Bieber?

I guess he's a tough opponent.

What about mixing them together?
Mixing vuvuzelas and vacuum cleaners? I really don't know. Maybe it's too early to experiment around with vuvuzelas, the memory of the last WC is still too fresh.
I'm for the idea of mixing vuvuzelas and vacuum cleaners for my next experimental noise album.

We can put it as a hidden track on the album.

At 2/5/11 06:26 PM, Auz wrote:
At 2/3/11 03:53 PM, Auz wrote: Yeah. Maybe I don't understand because I've been raised on the countryside.
I've always been a big city dude, but that doesn't mean I have to live right at the heart of the town.
Nope. It's the noisiest part of town and usually you'll find the worst people living there.

Exactly. Those kind of people who think they are something better, because they pay an awful lot of rent for their small appartments. XD

The bus thing is not a major problem I suppose, but not being able to read lecture slides kinda sucks. I can imagine it's difficult to follow lectures that way.
Nah, most of the time I can read them on my netbook, lol. ^^
So sometimes you're just sitting there in the lectures with your notebook displaying the very same lecture slides as the ones on the whiteboard?

Yes, it has some advantages: I can read them without having to worry about obstacles that might be in the way (desks, or overhead projectors) plus I can easily advance a few slides to see what comes up next. It also helps me with taking notes.

I can't think of any better food actually... beside maybe lahmacun (Turkish pizza).
I once had a Dürüm Döner. The bread was so tasty, it was amazing. I almost went back into the store and asked if I could have some more bread.
Durum Doner? I think that's almost the same as a lahmacun, but a lahmacun has spiced meat in the dough. You can usually choose what you have on them, like kebab, chicken, lattice, tomatoes etc. and it's usually topped with garlic sauce.

Link: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lahmacun

Yes, but Dürüm is wrapped. The only disadvantage is that it's constantly dripping because of all the fat in it. ^^

Lol, yeah and write a program which can calculate if the A-team has to intervene:

Boolean help_needed;

While (A-team != retired) {
if help_needed == true;
return A-team;
}

or something, I don't know. This has always been my weakest subject :p
Lol, looks good to me. But you can simply write
if(help_needed)
because a boolean only knows two different states, true or not true. Also, the if-construction is a boolean construction as well. If $blabla is true, then... so writing: if $boolean==true is redunant. ^^
Like I said, this has always been my weakest area in uni. I'm glad I passed these courses, but I can still hardly write a decent program.

I never liked programming myself.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38