00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Lipinski14D just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,752,741 Views | 87,863 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-12-10 17:19:53

Master Sergeant!

Minecraft server: alureon.net

PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-12-10 17:32:37

20,000 experience points reached. Took years.

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-12-10 18:12:49

At 12/10/10 03:54 PM, NerdLiife wrote: B/P Up -> Town Watch
Top 60,000 B/P Points.

That last one, somewhat is a good thing....

Fixed.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-12-10 18:59:02

level: 30.

ok.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-12-11 02:13:41

17,000 Saves

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-12-11 06:55:15

Level 32.

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-12-11 08:02:14

Coop concludes Xmas decorating, before congratulating:
QuikFox: Level 45
Odyssic: 22,222 Saves
SeeD419: Master Sergeant
GoryBlizzard: 20,000 Experience
rahfa: Level 30
gamejunkie: 17,000 Saves
Darksoldier: Level 32

Listening to:
Alice Cooper - Tag, You're It
Kiss - Do You Love Me

At 12/10/10 04:27 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 12/10/10 04:02 AM, Coop wrote:
At 12/9/10 11:57 AM, Bahamut wrote: Don't even compare Dragonforce with Running Wild. Running Wild are much much better than Dragonforce.
Would you have still said that if I won the lead singer contest?
The only way I'd change my mind is if Dragonforce weren't so stale on their next album.

Would they really have been that stale with me as the driving force?

Who knows. They just need any good drummer and they should be back on track. Additional points if they magically get Neil Peart in the band.
*draws magic circle* Calimar! Calimar!
Let's try that again, shall we?

*flicks through spellbook* What would you suggest?

At 12/10/10 10:12 AM, Odyssic wrote:
At 12/10/10 04:02 AM, Coop wrote: How long does it take you to get there and back?
About half an hour.

Yeah, I can understand why that would be a pain in the arse. I used to have to take a 45 minute trip through Leeds, when I was at Uni and in the snow, that would be very depressing.

At 12/10/10 11:50 AM, Auz wrote:
At 12/10/10 04:02 AM, Coop wrote: My exact lines were merely a hash-up to get some sort of kill team dispatched to deal with you, since you knew too much. The exact ,line I have as my text tone is "Broadsword calling Danny Boy. Broadsword calling Danny Boy. Over *radio noise*"
Yeah, I thought "Take Hetty for dinner" sounded as something like that. I'm still here, so it looks like your kill team isn't doing a good job ;)

Damn, that's a worrying thing. Where could they be?

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-12-11 08:26:42

Listening to:

Cream - Disraeli Gears

At 12/10/10 04:39 AM, Gagsy wrote: I feel like crying because you called me Gaysy and because whenever I see you post I feel like crying back to your crying. We should cry hug sometime.

You'll feel better if I give you a hug. ;)

At 12/10/10 09:12 AM, QuikFox wrote:
At 12/10/10 04:27 AM, Bahamut wrote: Reaching level 45 is a more significant achievement IMO.
Oh hey,

No copy/paste for the arrow? :P

At 12/10/10 10:12 AM, Odyssic wrote: Can't believe I missed this, 22,222 Saves, fun fact. This will be my last same number B/P achievement.

You're still going for 10k blams, right?

At 12/9/10 11:57 AM, Bahamut wrote: Most likely so but the finals, I get the feeling the results will be different.
Well the thing about the finals is of course that all those who didn't have their favorite mod nominated will have to vote for someone else now. That could shift things a bit, although I think generally those who were popular in the nominations round have by far the best chances to win the voting round.

Which means myself and Timmy. I feel there could be an awesome photoshop with myself and Timmy in a great battle.

Uhh, season 3 was released this year. I bought it when they offered TF2 items if you purchased the games.
I guess the information I found was outdated then, but even on Youtube I could only find some trailers. No 'Let's Play' or whatever.

Tried searching The Devil's Playhouse? That's the actual name for season 3 of Sam & Max.

At 12/10/10 03:07 PM, Haggard wrote: Listening to:
Blind Guardian - When Sorrow Sang
Blind Guardian - Out On The Water
Blind Guardian - The Steadfast
Blind Guardian - A Dark Passage

Heck yeah!

At 12/9/10 11:57 AM, Bahamut wrote: On the bright side, we still have Motörhead!
YAY!
They are about the only band I don't mind sounding exactly the same on each album.

It's funny, they can do the same thing all the time and get away with that. However, I actually feel they change things around from time to time. Listen to Overkill and then listening to one of the newer albums such as Inferno. I'd say there's a great difference in their sound, especially the sound production.

Yes but at least you're closer to passing me in another stat.
Another? I think I only passed you in audio reviews so far. ^^

Yes and saves will be next. Also, you have more total reviews than I do.

Don't even compare Dragonforce with Running Wild. Running Wild are much much better than Dragonforce.
I wonder what it would sound like if Dragonforce would cover Running Wild. o_O

Them covering songs wouldn't work at all.

Does such job exist?
There has to be some sort of quality control in companies that produce mattresses...

Let me know if you find more information about a job that involves sleeping.

At 12/10/10 06:12 PM, NerdLiife wrote:
At 12/10/10 03:54 PM, NerdLiife wrote: B/P Up -> Town Watch
Top 60,000 B/P Points.

That last one, somewhat is a good thing....
Fixed.

Either way, we really don't see those achievements as much. I'd say mentioning from Police Sergeant is good to go, even though others wait until one reaches Private. As for the ranking positions, from top 5,000 is fair.

At 12/11/10 08:02 AM, Coop wrote:
At 12/10/10 04:27 AM, Bahamut wrote: The only way I'd change my mind is if Dragonforce weren't so stale on their next album.

Regardless of vocalist, I sure hope not.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-12-11 09:18:10

Attempting to keep up with NG as life gets busy...not easy. Reinstalled to windows 64-bit yesterday, so I'm using the experimental 64-bit browser "Minefield" with experimental flash "square."

All these years and still basically no support for 64-bit operating systems...what the hell?

Congrats to:
Coop: 57,000 Saves
1337Ratez2k9: 1k Saves
Bertn: 5 Years on NG
Hacsev: 57k Medal Points
QuikFox: Commander - Level 45
Gagsy: 14k Blams
GoryBlizzard: 20k Experience
gamejunkie: 17k Saves
DarkSoldier: Level 32

Thanks to:
reverend
Jolly x3
Coop x2
Odyssic x2

At 12/9/10 10:50 AM, Auz wrote: I'm kind of an all rounder as well, but I've been neglecting reviewing this year. Only 12 Flash and 5 Audio is all I gained since the 1st of January =/

Lmao, wow, that's a pretty fast pace :P

I don't blame you though. I'm already getting tired of reviewing...

At 12/10/10 01:05 AM, Jolly wrote: Once you rank up in B/P we'll have the same stats.

Indeed, it has happened. Only you have more medal points, and I have more reviews...mainly

Does this mean you're getting your name changed to "seed" in all lowercase, as gfoxcook suggested, or were you just being a lazy bastard and didn't feel like capitalizing your name? :P

Lazy bastard for sure.

Over the last 3 or so days I've been preparing for my sisters wedding (which was today) so that slowed down my B/Ping a bit.

Mine spiked and dropped again. I'm so inconsistent it's crazy.

I'm pretty good at finding abusive reviews, I went from silver go deity in only 1-2 months.

Congrats on the whistle ;)

I can tell you're just dying to know who - the suspense is almost too much to bear isn't it?
I'm not all that fussed, so long as the account in question never had an 83 attached to it ;P

I think it may have...or was it a 52?...wait....66? Blimey, my memory's gone to shit...

I'm not sure you understand here - she said that she would go out with me when I kissed her ass - I walked behind her, in front of a group of classmates and applied my lips to her butt cheeks. She was stunned and (fortunately) saw the funny side. got a few dates out of it, ergo, it was worth it.

Interesting, I'll give it a go this weekend and report back.

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-12-11 09:45:51

At 12/10/10 03:07 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 12/10/10 11:50 AM, Auz wrote: I received some exciting news today. Me and my girlfriend are invited for a meeting about an apartment in The Hague. We've been looking for an apartment for ten months now and thus far we hadn't even come close to being invited, so the email we got this afternoon was a nice surprise.
Nice. Good luck to you two.

I guess this means we might be moving out of our parents' houses soon,
About time. :P

Well I'm 21 and she's 20 and we both haven't even finished our Bachelors yet, so I would say that we are quite early. We don't really have a proper source of income yet so that's a bit of a problem.

At 12/10/10 03:40 PM, reverend wrote:
At 12/10/10 11:50 AM, Auz wrote: I received some exciting news today. Me and my girlfriend are invited for a meeting about an apartment in The Hague. We've been looking for an apartment for ten months now and thus far we hadn't even come close to being invited, so the email we got this afternoon was a nice surprise.
Good luck!

Thanks!

At 12/10/10 04:02 AM, Coop wrote: My exact lines were merely a hash-up to get some sort of kill team dispatched to deal with you, since you knew too much. The exact ,line I have as my text tone is "Broadsword calling Danny Boy. Broadsword calling Danny Boy. Over *radio noise*"
Yeah, I thought "Take Hetty for dinner" sounded as something like that. I'm still here, so it looks like your kill team isn't doing a good job ;)

You didn't just give a case full of cash to some mexicans and told them to carry out the job, did you?

At 12/11/10 08:26 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 12/10/10 11:50 AM, Auz wrote: Well the thing about the finals is of course that all those who didn't have their favorite mod nominated will have to vote for someone else now. That could shift things a bit, although I think generally those who were popular in the nominations round have by far the best chances to win the voting round.
Which means myself and Timmy. I feel there could be an awesome photoshop with myself and Timmy in a great battle.

Don't know if Timmy has any pictures of himself anywhere, but they could also use Timmy from South Park of course.

I guess the information I found was outdated then, but even on Youtube I could only find some trailers. No 'Let's Play' or whatever.
Tried searching The Devil's Playhouse? That's the actual name for season 3 of Sam & Max.

Nope. I guess I should've searched for that since I can see reviews and such.

At 12/11/10 09:18 AM, SeeD419 wrote:
At 12/9/10 10:50 AM, Auz wrote: I'm kind of an all rounder as well, but I've been neglecting reviewing this year. Only 12 Flash and 5 Audio is all I gained since the 1st of January =/
Lmao, wow, that's a pretty fast pace :P

I don't blame you though. I'm already getting tired of reviewing...

Back in 2005 and 2006 I reviewed a lot, but nowadays my reviewing moods just come and go.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-12-11 12:28:18

Yay, my vote power is now fifteen point zero, zero.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-12-11 12:55:21

Just levelled to scout for b/p points

I'll be level nine in three days.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-12-11 14:17:38

666 blams, made me giggle lol

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-12-11 16:51:45

Rev needs some eggnog; Congrats to:
SeeD419 - Master Sergeant
GoryBlizzard - 20k Exp
rahfa - Level 30
gamejunkie - 17k Saves
DarkSoldier - Level 32
Overtired - 15.00 Total VP
WeirdAlthe3rd - 21k Saves
Yert - 1,000 Saves
SCTE3 - 700 Audio Reviews

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-12-11 18:56:28

At 12/9/10 11:57 AM, Bahamut wrote: On the bright side, we still have Motörhead!
YAY!
They are about the only band I don't mind sounding exactly the same on each album.
It's funny, they can do the same thing all the time and get away with that.

I just like the way they sound. ^^
Don't get me wrong, I also like to listen to Running Wild every once in a while. But... it's just that they really where covering themselves on later albums.

Yes but at least you're closer to passing me in another stat.
Another? I think I only passed you in audio reviews so far. ^^

Oh, total reviews. Yeah, I know it's how the penatlist counts, but for me audio and flash reviews are two different stats. I don't care too much for total reviews. ^^

Does such job exist?
There has to be some sort of quality control in companies that produce mattresses...

You could always try to get a job as a Safety Inspector at your local nuclear power plant.

At 12/11/10 09:45 AM, Auz wrote:
At 12/10/10 11:50 AM, Auz wrote: I guess this means we might be moving out of our parents' houses soon,
About time. :P
Well I'm 21 and she's 20 and we both haven't even finished our Bachelors yet, so I would say that we are quite early. We don't really have a proper source of income yet so that's a bit of a problem.

I got more or less kicked out by my mom when I was 22 and I didn't had any income whatsoever back then. :P
Of course, my parents supported me or else I wouldn't had been "kicked out" in the first place. Plus, it was my second time moving out, first time was at 21 but my apprenticeship didn't turn out the way I hoped it would, so I had to move back in.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-12-11 19:08:05

You passed 12000 B/P! Congrats!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-12-12 05:37:18

Thanks for voting, Auz! Your experience has been automatically deposited!

With that vote, you now have 21,000 experience points. You need 490 more to get to Level 45. The next Grounds Gold day begins in 18 hours, 24 minutes, and 1 second."

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-12-12 06:06:53

Coop wonders if Metal Bands should release Xmas singles. Congratulations to:
Overtired: 15.00 Total Voting Power
dawg25043: 666 Blams
WeirdAlthe3rd: 21,000 Saves
Yert: 1,000 Saves
SCTE: 700 Review (Audio)
Kevin: 12,000 B/P
Auz: 21,000 Experience

Thank you to:
SeeD419

Listening to:
Paul McCartney - Wonderful Christmastime
Wizard - I Wish It Could Be Xmas Every Day
Slade - Merry Christmas Everybody

At 12/10/10 04:27 AM, Bahamut wrote: The only way I'd change my mind is if Dragonforce weren't so stale on their next album.
Regardless of vocalist, I sure hope not.

Well, we'll have to wait and see. I have yet to buy a Dragonforce album. I might get Inhuman Rampage and this next one, if it's not so stale, but I'll wait and see.

I can tell you're just dying to know who - the suspense is almost too much to bear isn't it?
I'm not all that fussed, so long as the account in question never had an 83 attached to it ;P
I think it may have...or was it a 52?...wait....66? Blimey, my memory's gone to shit...

Well, humantarget52 is falling like a stone and I'll pass him within a year, so I doubt he's still top 50. Didn't gfox pass him before joining the top 50? I'll check Bahamut's list later...

I'm not sure you understand here - she said that she would go out with me when I kissed her ass - I walked behind her, in front of a group of classmates and applied my lips to her butt cheeks. She was stunned and (fortunately) saw the funny side. got a few dates out of it, ergo, it was worth it.
Interesting, I'll give it a go this weekend and report back.

Best of luck - please bear in mind, she was a classmate and I was not the class stud, by a long shot. Now of course, in a class of one, I am ;)

At 12/10/10 11:50 AM, Auz wrote: Yeah, I thought "Take Hetty for dinner" sounded as something like that. I'm still here, so it looks like your kill team isn't doing a good job ;)
You didn't just give a case full of cash to some mexicans and told them to carry out the job, did you?

Don't be silly - I use Russians. Now, would you like a cup of tea? *pours*

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-12-12 06:35:21

46k medal points.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-12-12 10:17:52

The Elder Scrolls V is coming out on 11th November 2011. Chances are my laptop will be outdated then.

Also, I've just finished off all three seasons of Sam & Max. Now what do I do with video games from now until whenever the Oddworld set comes out on Steam?

Listening to:

Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Tarkus

At 12/11/10 08:50 AM, Odyssic wrote:
At 12/11/10 08:26 AM, Bahamut wrote: You're still going for 10k blams, right?
I doubt it, its taking me forever to get from 4,000 to 5,000. I still haven't done it. So when I finish B/P, I hope to have 25,000 Saves and 5,000 Blams.

Too bad. Blams seems to be the hardest stat to get to 10k besides reviews these days.

At 12/11/10 08:26 AM, Bahamut wrote: Which means myself and Timmy. I feel there could be an awesome photoshop with myself and Timmy in a great battle.
Don't know if Timmy has any pictures of himself anywhere, but they could also use Timmy from South Park of course.

Actually, we have this.

I came across enough videos for it and guess what? The third season is TOTALLY AWESOME!

At 12/11/10 12:55 PM, schumaccercat wrote: Just levelled to scout for b/p points

We count from Police Sergeant/1,000 B/P. :)

I'll be level nine in three days.

Just save it until level 10. That's the minimum level achievement for us.

At 12/11/10 12:28 PM, Overtired wrote: Yay, my vote power is now fifteen point zero, zero.

Impressive.

At 12/11/10 06:56 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 12/11/10 08:26 AM, Bahamut wrote: It's funny, they can do the same thing all the time and get away with that.

So do I. It's even better when they turned up the sound a notch from Inferno and made their style louder and heavier.

Oh, total reviews. Yeah, I know it's how the penatlist counts, but for me audio and flash reviews are two different stats. I don't care too much for total reviews. ^^

Total reviews is flash + audio + art combined. Oh, you have more art reviews than I do.

You could always try to get a job as a Safety Inspector at your local nuclear power plant.

That only works for Homer Simpson.

At 12/12/10 06:06 AM, Coop wrote: Coop wonders if Metal Bands should release Xmas singles. Congratulations to:

Why not? Do it for laughs.

At 12/11/10 08:26 AM, Bahamut wrote: Regardless of vocalist, I sure hope not.
Well, we'll have to wait and see. I have yet to buy a Dragonforce album. I might get Inhuman Rampage and this next one, if it's not so stale, but I'll wait and see.

Just get Valley of the Damned and leave it at that.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-12-12 10:43:13

Level 38!

TWEET!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-12-12 10:56:21

If I could stop playing Minecraft, maybe I could get something done.

Congrats to:
Overtired: 15.00 Total Voting Power
WeirdAlthe3rd: 21k Saves
Yert: 1k Saves
SCTE3: 700 Audio Reviews
Kevin: 12k B/P
Auz: 21k Experience
1337Ratez2k9: 46k Medal Points

Thanks to:
reverend

At 12/11/10 09:45 AM, Auz wrote: Back in 2005 and 2006 I reviewed a lot, but nowadays my reviewing moods just come and go.

Yeah, I can understand that. Mine seem to as well, but I'm going to try and push through this time to make it somewhere.

At 12/12/10 06:06 AM, Coop wrote: Well, humantarget52 is falling like a stone and I'll pass him within a year, so I doubt he's still top 50. Didn't gfox pass him before joining the top 50? I'll check Bahamut's list later...

Wonder what happened to him. From #1 to totally inactive....strange...

Best of luck - please bear in mind, she was a classmate and I was not the class stud, by a long shot. Now of course, in a class of one, I am ;)

It seems to be the easiest to be the class stud in those one man classes.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-12-12 11:40:06

49,000 medal points

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-12-12 15:55:32

Woo, chain, ugliest level by far :(

Gz to all other level-uppers.

Conspiracy :O | Best story thread ever!

"I guess my kick made his penis explode since blood started gushing down his leg." - Stoptalking

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-12-12 15:57:36

At 12/12/10 10:17 AM, Bahamut wrote: Also, I've just finished off all three seasons of Sam & Max. Now what do I do with video games from now until whenever the Oddworld set comes out on Steam?

Play some Monkey Island?

At 12/11/10 08:26 AM, Bahamut wrote: It's funny, they can do the same thing all the time and get away with that.
So do I. It's even better when they turned up the sound a notch from Inferno and made their style louder and heavier.

Everything louder than everything else.

Total reviews is flash + audio + art combined. Oh, you have more art reviews than I do.

YAY!

That only works for Homer Simpson.

Then you'll have to look for a job in a matress factory. Or at JYSK, I'm sure you could use the beds there at least during lunch break.

At 12/12/10 06:06 AM, Coop wrote: Coop wonders if Metal Bands should release Xmas singles. Congratulations to:
Why not? Do it for laughs.

Some goth band (Untoten or Unheilig, I can't remember) released a x-mas lp some time ago. It sounded awful.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-12-12 16:42:58

58,000 Medal Points!

$$$ | Strawberry Dodge | Abusive Reviews! | Sig by TheDingo

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-12-12 17:06:46

At 12/11/10 09:45 AM, Auz wrote: Well I'm 21 and she's 20 and we both haven't even finished our Bachelors yet, so I would say that we are quite early. We don't really have a proper source of income yet so that's a bit of a problem.
I got more or less kicked out by my mom when I was 22 and I didn't had any income whatsoever back then. :P
Of course, my parents supported me or else I wouldn't had been "kicked out" in the first place. Plus, it was my second time moving out, first time was at 21 but my apprenticeship didn't turn out the way I hoped it would, so I had to move back in.

I'm probably gonna need some parent support as well, but at the moment my parents do not seem to be too happy with my decision and feel like I should financially take care of myself then. The monthly rent is not much of a problem, our student support money can easily cover that. It's mostly the health insurances that appear to be very costly.

If we were to get a job and work for one day in the week or so we should have more than enough money though.

At 12/12/10 06:06 AM, Coop wrote:
At 12/11/10 09:45 AM, Auz wrote: You didn't just give a case full of cash to some mexicans and told them to carry out the job, did you?
Don't be silly - I use Russians. Now, would you like a cup of tea? *pours*

I don't think I would like one... *looks around uncomfortably*

At 12/12/10 10:17 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 12/11/10 09:45 AM, Auz wrote: Don't know if Timmy has any pictures of himself anywhere, but they could also use Timmy from South Park of course.
Actually, we have this.

A portrait? Nice.

I haven't seen Timmy's name pop up that often yet in the voting thread though, so I don't think this battle is gonna occur.

I came across enough videos for it and guess what? The third season is TOTALLY AWESOME!

Lol random. I think I need to see that in context :p

At 12/12/10 10:56 AM, SeeD419 wrote:
At 12/11/10 09:45 AM, Auz wrote: Back in 2005 and 2006 I reviewed a lot, but nowadays my reviewing moods just come and go.
Yeah, I can understand that. Mine seem to as well, but I'm going to try and push through this time to make it somewhere.

I saw you gained another 16 flash reviews these last two weeks when I updated the reviewers list. Looks like you're still going strong.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-12-12 18:09:05

Congrats to:
Kevin - 12k B/P
Auz - 21k Exp
1337Ratez2k9 - 46k Medal Points
S-k-y - Level 38
Pokemonpoeguygcn - 49k Medal Points
gekko007 - Level 16
Hacsev - 58k Medal Points

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-12-12 21:21:09

A little early, but 10k Saves.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-12-13 02:35:31

Congrats to:
QuikFox: Level 45
Odyssic: 22,222 Saves
SeeD419: Master Sergeant
GoryBlizzard: 20,000 experience
gamejunkie: 17,000 Saves
DarkSoldier: Level 32
Overtired: 15.00 Voting Power
WeirdAlthe3rd: 21,000 Saves
Yert: 1,000 Saves
SCTE3: 700 audio reviews/1,400 Total Reviews
Kevin: 12,000 B/P
Auz: 1,000 experience
1337Ratez2k9: 46,000 Medal Points
S-k-y: Level 38
Pokemonpoeguygcn: 49,000 medal points
gekko007: Level 16
Hacsev: 58,000 Medal Points
RuinedMartyr: 10,000 Saves
Tetros: 4,000 Post

At 12/10/10 01:05 AM, Jolly wrote: Once you rank up in B/P we'll have the same stats.
Indeed, it has happened. Only you have more medal points, and I have more reviews...mainly

Please stop depositing for a while so I can get ahead of you.

At 12/12/10 03:55 PM, gekko007 wrote: Woo, chain, ugliest level by far :(

Gz to all other level-uppers.

You haven't seen Level 21, 25, or 26 have you?