00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

deadenddraws just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,748,474 Views | 87,849 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-12 20:41:54

At 10/10/10 08:46 PM, SeeD419 wrote:
LittleWashu: 15,000 Blams - way harder to come by

No kidding man, I mean the way the portal is now you can get 100,000 saves before you would get 15,000 blams. I guess those of us who have more blams then saves are an endangered species. Before I know it I too will have more saves then blams.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-12 21:01:48

Level 21, improvement.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-12 21:03:25

At 10/12/10 07:49 PM, Jolly wrote: Corporal!

Goddammit Jolly you always have to be one step ahead.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-12 21:10:51

At 10/12/10 09:01 PM, Danavers wrote: Level 21, improvement.

Congrats.

At 10/12/10 09:03 PM, Danavers wrote:
At 10/12/10 07:49 PM, Jolly wrote: Corporal!
Goddammit Jolly you always have to be one step ahead.

Of course.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-13 00:08:48

Level 18

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-13 04:07:36

Having watched the Avs squeak past the Red Wings in a shootout, Coop congratulates:
MegamanMegafan: Level 28
sixflab: Lieutenant; 10,000 Saves
Jolly: Corporal
Danavers: Level 21
Domo: Level 18

At 10/12/10 04:59 AM, ThePigeonMaster wrote: Story time:

I remembered I used to have a cricket sound in my cellphone when I was in High school. I'll never forget one day a teacher asked to us who wanted to read to the class a long paragraph that was in our books. Nobody raised a hand and nobody said something for 5 seconds... then "My cricket" started to do its sound, making everybody starting to burst in laugh, including my teacher :P

Thanks to reverend for reminding you of this.

What a quirky little story. We had a situation like that the other night, when we were playing Werewolf, as one of the guys in the pack declared that he was going to pick the young woman, who doesn't seem to care for authority up by the scruff of her neck (while she was in wolf form) and pull her unceremoniously to one side. Then a little dog a few doors up yelped, as if in pain. We all laughed, though the neighbour didn't seem to find it as funny :P

At 10/12/10 05:49 AM, Auz wrote:
At 10/12/10 03:53 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 10/11/10 02:26 PM, Auz wrote: In the Air Tonight is about the only song from Phil Collins I like.

I'm not too familiar with Genesis' history, but I know Peter Gabriel and Phil Collins have had several hits after they left. Still for the quality of their music it might have been better if they stayed together. I think that applies to almost any band that has split up by the way.
True, though Bruce Dickinson's solo work is great stuff, I'm glad he's back where he belongs (Not quite as "Maiden" as Steve Harris, but getting there!)
He has done solo work? I thought he was always there with Maiden.

Paul Di'Anno was the first vocalist for Maiden, for the albums Iron Maiden and Killers. Then Bruce joined for Number of the Beast, until 1993, when he left to work on solo stuff. Blaze Bayley replaced him for 2 albums (The X Factor; Virtual XI), then Dickinson returned in 1999 and Maiden has released another 4 studio albums since.

All told, Dickinson has 11 Studio Albums with Maiden; 6 Solo and 4 with a band called Samson.

At 10/12/10 12:03 PM, Bahamut wrote: I sure appreciate my parents for telling me they'd be able to pick me up from work yet when it was time to go home, they were all the way in fucking Liverpool!

Yeah, it's great when that old chestnut is pulled, isn't it?

At 10/11/10 02:26 PM, Auz wrote:
At 10/11/10 04:00 AM, Coop83 wrote: Lock moar threadz!
I would, but other mods often beat me to it :(
Hey, you ninja'd a thread I was going to lock so don't complain.

I think both of you have done that while I was writing a long and articulate lock message. Sometimes, I do unlock the thread then and post it, because I feel that it's my right to do!

At 10/11/10 04:37 AM, Bahamut wrote: You know the show is bad when the intros are better than the episodes themselves.
Apparently the animators nearly walked out over this. I find that incredibly hypocritical, considering that they lampoon pretty much every other aspect of life, that they should get a sense of humour, or some new animators.
The keyword is nearly so they didn't walk out on it in the end but it's understandable to be concerned about it.

I know that the Futurama animators can take a joke, so let them try something like that for Futurama!

I'm not after any forests around here. Just my dark cave will do. :D
Tree roots can penetrate the ceiling of your dark cave, causing unnecessary cave-ins. Have you notified your insurer?
Trust me, where I am there are no tree roots.

Fair enough. How was the subsidence survey?

At 10/12/10 02:32 PM, reverend wrote:
At 10/11/10 02:43 PM, reverend wrote: Rev is relaxing on a pointless holiday; congrats to:
A pointless holiday? What are you, zorbing?
Zorbing, as in one of those glorified human sized hamster balls? Nah. Columbus Day has little meaning to me and it's pretty unimportant.

Now Halladay taking on Lincecum on the other hand....

Yeah and now we have the ALCS set as well. CC Vs Wilson to kick us off on Friday. Should be fun.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-13 04:25:08

Time on NG: 6 year(s), 1 month(s) and 1 day(s) (=2222 days)

Neat!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-13 04:56:17

5,555 posts

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-13 05:32:39

Sergeant, 5,000 B/P

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-13 09:13:29

With that vote, you now have 15,000 experience points.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-13 10:56:43

Just leveled up to 35! Aw yeah!

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-13 11:06:48

At 10/12/10 12:03 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 10/11/10 02:26 PM, Auz wrote: I would, but other mods often beat me to it :(

Well you have ninja'd several other threads I was about to lock so ha! >:(

At 10/11/10 04:37 AM, Bahamut wrote:
Yep. I hope it's the original for you. The censored version didn't have music either, which was too bad. On the bright side, you can put up some heavy metal as background music while playing the game.
Damn, and I hear some Duke Nukem games sample Megadeth. Well, maybe the 2D games. I don't know about Duke Nukem 3D.

I don't know about that, but here's the music from level 1 from the PS1 version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dkRK5JIj SA

Apparently it does have music, so that's good. It seems to be a remix of the original theme though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6JcZv3wP uU

Get windows 7 to make your life suck less? :p
Money.

I thought you had a job 0.0

Don't tell you work for nothing, cause in that case you're doing it wrong.

Well it is hard for a politician to make himself popular in bad times of course, but they can still 'do the right thing' and I suppose Gordon Brown didn't do that.
I can't recall a single good thing Gordon Brown did. Hell, the tories have managed to do two good things ever since they took over. However, they're still raping the country up the ass and the good doesn't excuse them.

Oh well, these are hard times for everyone and things will probably get better in a few years, when the majority of the people realize what a jackass they've chosen to lead the country.

At 10/12/10 12:34 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 10/12/10 05:49 AM, Auz wrote: About half of my high school subjects were pretty useless for me now that I think about it :p
"You don't study for school, but for life!" is what my teachers used to say. But half the class asked: "Okay, but what on earth can I do with imaginary numbers?" XD

Ah yes imaginary numbers. I've had calculus, linear algebra and other math courses in which imaginary numbers were being treated.

I also had courses in vibration analysis in which imaginary numbers occurred, but that's about the only practical application I have had so far.

I suppose that's what they call readers here. We usually have to buy them, but sometimes they'll put them online. And sometimes they'll just contain lecture slides which can be found online anyway, so they're a big waste of money.
I can get the slides for free (but they are protected by a password) but anything more than that I have to pay for. And most of the time they want us to buy some lame ass book that often costs 100 Euro and more. But I only buy books if they don't cost more than 30-35 Euro.

Lol, I don't buy books anymore at all. Too expensive and most of them I only consult like... once or twice over the entire period I need them.

At 10/13/10 04:07 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 10/12/10 05:49 AM, Auz wrote: He has done solo work? I thought he was always there with Maiden.
Paul Di'Anno was the first vocalist for Maiden, for the albums Iron Maiden and Killers. Then Bruce joined for Number of the Beast, until 1993, when he left to work on solo stuff. Blaze Bayley replaced him for 2 albums (The X Factor; Virtual XI), then Dickinson returned in 1999 and Maiden has released another 4 studio albums since.

All told, Dickinson has 11 Studio Albums with Maiden; 6 Solo and 4 with a band called Samson.

He's been a busy fellow then with 21 albums behind his name. I suppose he is the best singer of the bunch, isn't he? I think a friend of mine, who's into Iron Maiden, once told me about that.

At 10/11/10 04:00 AM, Coop83 wrote:
I think both of you have done that while I was writing a long and articulate lock message. Sometimes, I do unlock the thread then and post it, because I feel that it's my right to do!

A few days ago I was trying to give a broad explanation to a user why he should put more thought into his topic. Then some other mod locked it with a lame one-liner. Ugh...

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-13 12:43:59

Listening to:

Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier
Overkill - The Years of Decay

At 10/12/10 12:03 PM, Bahamut wrote: It is definitely an interesting song. I really should listen to Kid A more often.
Kid A is my favorite album.

I'm still into OK Computer more.

It's not a good reason to laugh at the fans.
That wasn't the post I meant.

But you do laugh at their fans for no good reason whatsoever.

At 10/12/10 02:32 PM, reverend wrote:
At 10/12/10 12:03 PM, Bahamut wrote: Hey, you ninja'd a thread I was going to lock so don't complain.
You have to be quick if you want to get those lock points. :P

Be quick or be dead.

At 10/12/10 03:19 PM, RohantheBarbarian wrote:
At 10/12/10 12:03 PM, Bahamut wrote: Damn, and I hear some Duke Nukem games sample Megadeth. Well, maybe the 2D games. I don't know about Duke Nukem 3D.
If you're interested in some of the content of the playable demo (yeah a demo, holy crap) have a look at this. There's nothing I'd class as spoilers per se, but it seems to be exactly what we'd expect of ol' Duke.

Something tells me I should wait until it comes out. Well, if it does come out, that is.

In that case, I'll give you a Medic token (whenever I can craft one) and a reclaimed metal which shall give you a little boost.
Wow, thanks a bunch man!

No problem. Hopefully I get the desired items sometime over the next seven days.

At 10/12/10 12:03 PM, Bahamut wrote: I sure appreciate my parents for telling me they'd be able to pick me up from work yet when it was time to go home, they were all the way in fucking Liverpool!

At least it was better understanding with them today. In the morning I asked if they were able to pick me up and they just said to ring when I leave work. I did so and they were in Chester but at least I was aware this time that they may have been elsewhere.

If I see the thread is locked, I'll just leave it be unless I feel there's something else that needs to be added to the thread.

The keyword is nearly so they didn't walk out on it in the end but it's understandable to be concerned about it.
I know that the Futurama animators can take a joke, so let them try something like that for Futurama!

You'd think Futurama would have done it before The Simpsons. Futurama has more freedom than The Simpsons have.

At 10/13/10 11:06 AM, Auz wrote:
At 10/12/10 12:03 PM, Bahamut wrote: Hey, you ninja'd a thread I was going to lock so don't complain.
Well you have ninja'd several other threads I was about to lock so ha! >:(

I'm sure you'll do it again to retaliate even more. D:

Damn, and I hear some Duke Nukem games sample Megadeth. Well, maybe the 2D games. I don't know about Duke Nukem 3D.
I don't know about that, but here's the music from level 1 from the PS1 version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dkRK5JIj SA

Apparently it does have music, so that's good. It seems to be a remix of the original theme though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6JcZv3wP uU

Alright, these will get a listen later.

Money.
I thought you had a job 0.0

Don't tell you work for nothing, cause in that case you're doing it wrong.

Yes but I have other shit to get and there's stuff I'll need to pay for.

I can't recall a single good thing Gordon Brown did. Hell, the tories have managed to do two good things ever since they took over. However, they're still raping the country up the ass and the good doesn't excuse them.
Oh well, these are hard times for everyone and things will probably get better in a few years, when the majority of the people realize what a jackass they've chosen to lead the country.

It doesn't help when they're going to take until 2015 to "recover" from recession. At this rate and considering the tory bastards, it may as well be 2020.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-13 12:50:53

At 10/13/10 12:43 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 10/12/10 03:19 PM, RohantheBarbarian wrote:
At 10/12/10 12:03 PM, Bahamut wrote: Damn, and I hear some Duke Nukem games sample Megadeth. Well, maybe the 2D games. I don't know about Duke Nukem 3D.
If you're interested in some of the content of the playable demo (yeah a demo, holy crap) have a look at this. There's nothing I'd class as spoilers per se, but it seems to be exactly what we'd expect of ol' Duke.
Something tells me I should wait until it comes out. Well, if it does come out, that is.

Fair enough then, just thought you might like some insight into what the finished product may or not turn out like.

In that case, I'll give you a Medic token (whenever I can craft one) and a reclaimed metal which shall give you a little boost.
Wow, thanks a bunch man!
No problem. Hopefully I get the desired items sometime over the next seven days.

No rush whatsoever. I actually found a series 1 crate last night, so yeah, one of each :P

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-13 13:04:57

At 10/13/10 04:25 AM, Bahamut wrote: Time on NG: 6 year(s), 1 month(s) and 1 day(s) (=2222 days)

Neat!

Congrats to you for that.

Next milestone passed 13,000 Saves. It wouldn't have been a big deal back in the day, and it is even less of a big deal now due to saves being more popular these days >_<

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-13 14:34:13

At 10/13/10 04:25 AM, Bahamut wrote: Time on NG: 6 year(s), 1 month(s) and 1 day(s) (=2222 days)

Neat!

Nice catch!

Now on to 7777 days! Only ca. 15 years from now on! :D

Hm, the game between Italy and Serbia has been canceled due to hooligans... almost funny, since we where talking about how much hooligans suck just a few days ago.

At 10/12/10 05:49 AM, Auz wrote: About half of my high school subjects were pretty useless for me now that I think about it :p
"You don't study for school, but for life!" is what my teachers used to say. But half the class asked: "Okay, but what on earth can I do with imaginary numbers?" XD
Ah yes imaginary numbers. I've had calculus, linear algebra and other math courses in which imaginary numbers were being treated.

At least I know that the square root of -1 is i.

I also had courses in vibration analysis in which imaginary numbers occurred, but that's about the only practical application I have had so far.

That's one practical application more than I ever had. ^^

I suppose that's what they call readers here. We usually have to buy them, but sometimes they'll put them online. And sometimes they'll just contain lecture slides which can be found online anyway, so they're a big waste of money.
I can get the slides for free (but they are protected by a password) but anything more than that I have to pay for. And most of the time they want us to buy some lame ass book that often costs 100 Euro and more. But I only buy books if they don't cost more than 30-35 Euro.
Lol, I don't buy books anymore at all. Too expensive and most of them I only consult like... once or twice over the entire period I need them.

Yeah, I just have the feeling that I have to buy the book (except for when it's too expensive. Then I think: "Wth? I can do without...") and usually I read it. But I don't think it affected my results too much yet. XD

At 10/12/10 12:03 PM, Bahamut wrote: It is definitely an interesting song. I really should listen to Kid A more often.
Kid A is my favorite album.
I'm still into OK Computer more.

Great album as well, but for me OK Computer is ranked behind "In Rainbows" and "Hail to the Thief".

It's not a good reason to laugh at the fans.
That wasn't the post I meant.
But you do laugh at their fans for no good reason whatsoever.

I don't laugh at their fans in general. Just at you to piss you off. :P

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-13 16:12:08

30,000 Saves!

This means, I am now a Supreme Commander on Saves alone. :O

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-13 16:15:35

Congrats to:
sixflab - 10k Saves and Lieutenant
Jolly - Corporal
Danavers - Level 21
Domo - Level 18
Bahamut - 2,222 Days
HeavyTank - 5,555 Posts
Quinny - Sergeant
NEVR - 15k Exp
Wegra - Level 35
LittleWashu - 13k Saves
Haggard - 30k Saves!

-----

At 10/13/10 04:07 AM, Coop83 wrote: Yeah and now we have the ALCS set as well. CC Vs Wilson to kick us off on Friday. Should be fun.

With a 5.65 ERA verses the Yanks, I'll take CC to win.

-

Hey TPM, we had a 4.3 Earthquake this morning in my state. :P
I didn't feel it since I was asleep and it was 90 miles northeast of me, but it did cause a stir since they are rare.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-13 16:43:52

I just reached level 48 a minute ago, not a bad icon i must say!

No Fap November: 2014 - 2022

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-13 19:30:08

Level 25.

IRC : 36in

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-13 19:49:26

Reached the rank of Praporshchik!
Also, over 9000 saves :)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-13 23:31:19

Pigeon is happy because Chile finally saved all of the miners that were stuck in San Jose's mine. Congrats to:

MegamanMegafan - Level 28
sixflab - Lieutenant & 10,000 Saves
Jolly - Corporal
Danavers - Level 21
Domo - Level 18
Bahamut - 2,222 Days on NG
HeavyTank - 5,555 Posts
Quinny - Sergeant & 5,000 B/P
NEVR - 15,000 Exp
Wegra - Level 35
LittleWashu - 13,000 Saves
Haggard - 30,000 Saves
Dent0n - Level 48
WeirdAlthe3rd - 19,000 Saves
DP36 - Level 25
Tetimaru000 - Praporshchik

---

At 10/12/10 02:32 PM, reverend wrote: On my cell I use to have a rimshot drum sound, so when of my friend said something absurd I would play it.

Hahahaha, I did one in FL studio years ago. Each time anybody said something unfunny or absurd in a Messenger conversation, I played it :P

At 10/13/10 04:07 AM, Coop83 wrote: What a quirky little story. We had a situation like that the other night...

LOL, it's pretty amazing seeing how sounds can actually make a common situation looking more epic or funny as hell.

At 10/13/10 04:15 PM, reverend wrote: Hey TPM, we had a 4.3 Earthquake this morning in my state. :P
I didn't feel it since I was asleep and it was 90 miles northeast of me, but it did cause a stir since they are rare.

What a coincidence, we had an earthquake of 4.2 two days ago. It would be great if we had more of those small quakes in California, because they would delay "The Big One" that geologists say it will happen someday. Or even better, the more energy the earth releases, the weaker the earthquake will be. It's very scary seeing how actually the energy released, follows the San Andreas fault AND most of it, goes to the north :/ I have family living in Bakersfield. I hope they could manage that disaster...

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-14 00:29:40

Level 14.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-14 00:40:43

Water heater was busted so I couldn't shower here today. There's almost no water pressure at all. I guess the new one is $700 installed, plus I got fined $530 today for a ticket I had. Basically they ticketed me for driving with a suspended license even though they never notified me that they suspended it. Shitty. I'm still waiting for things to start looking up. I'm hoping that's the day I get approved for student loans.

Congrats to:
Domo: Top 9,000 Experience
MegamanMegafan: Level 28
Statwhore: Police Lieutenant
sixflab: 10k saves - Lieutenant
Jolly: Corporal - Really Jolly? *sigh* lol you better watch out ;P I'm comin up behind ya!
Danavers: Level 21
Domo: Level 18
Bahamut: 2222 Days on NG
HeavyTank: 5555 Posts
Quinny: 5,000 B/P
NEVR: 15,000 Experience
Wegra: Level 35
LittleWashu: 13,000 Saves
Haggard: 30k Saves
Dent0n: Level 48
WeirdAlthe3rd: 19k Saves
DP36: Level 25
Tetimaru000: Praporshchik - 9,000 Saves
Cootie: Level 29 - Motivation
xRiskiiyxBlaze: Level 14

At 10/12/10 03:31 AM, sixflab wrote: Haggard was meaning God of War. They have the same acronym. Gears is going to stay an xbox exclusive.

Oh. I see.

At 10/12/10 03:53 AM, Coop83 wrote: Get into the office, tea, emails, phone calls, more tea, more phone calls, emails, letters, meetings. Then home, try to avoid worsening conflict with family, head out for socials, head back in, bed. Pretty routine there, though factors can change.

Sounds like you're a pretty busy guy IRL. How do you still have time for NG?

At 10/12/10 05:49 AM, Auz wrote: Lol. I don't know how the girls are where you live, but over here they usually aren't that stupid :p

Oh good lord, don't get me started, XD

You'll get a new laptop? Awesome! I had to buy one myself.

Well, I'll buy one with the extra money from the student loans :D Then I'll b/p from the couch like good old times. Ahh, I can see it now.

Anyway, 4 years of hitting the books isn't so bad. You'll probably find that your college time is the best time of your life.

I certainly hope so. If I can't make it and drop out I'm gonna off myself (not serious) (okay, kinda serious) ;)

It works different here than in America.

I can see that. I do not understand your foreign govt speak lol Hopefully it works out for the better though.

At 10/12/10 12:34 PM, Haggard wrote: sixflab already mentioned it, but I meant God of War, which is PS exclusive.

Haven't heard of it before. Then again, 98% of the time I played teh xbawks

Yeah, I know. I don't play too often as well (and I also forget to check for updates) so often I think: "Hey, let's play XYZ!" and then I have to update first. ^^

lol yeah but it isn't like that on 360. that's the only reason I brought it up because it's like "ughhhhhh...really?" *stares at tv for half an hour* *sigh*

Well, that's why it's called an "opinion" because it's biased. :P
I was just trying to say that you have 13 year old kids who think they are "cool" on both systems, so you have lame gamertags on both systems. That's six of one and half a dozen of another.

True. Idk it was just that EVERY game I played on WaW on ps3...I swear...they were the worst gamertags I had ever seen. Maybe I was playin the wrong game, lol. ::dunno:: I guess the first thing that turned me against ps3 was the price tag on release, because before that I had never played xbox and I was a huge ps2 player. When I heard how expensive they were, I just bought a 360 instead.

I still think the 360 is better, at least for online gaming anyway. Plus, I don't think ps3's come with a headset. Neither of my buddy's have one and I barely ever heard anybody talk, where as with xbox you get a free shitty headset with every accessory, lol. I suppose it's all just opinion anyway, I just figured I'd share my experiences and things I have noticed. No offense to any ps3 owners intended.

At 10/12/10 08:41 PM, LittleWashu wrote: No kidding man, I mean the way the portal is now you can get 100,000 saves before you would get 15,000 blams. I guess those of us who have more blams then saves are an endangered species. Before I know it I too will have more saves then blams.

lol funny you should mention. I just today passed my blames in saves :( Kind of a sad moment seeing the scales tip...almost brings back memories of days when it was totally the other way around. I was going to take a screenshot of it, but I thought that was a little too much, lol. But yeah, 2 saves ago I was at a ratio of 1.000

At 10/12/10 09:03 PM, Danavers wrote: Goddammit Jolly you always have to be one step ahead.

lol!! I thought the same thing. I think luckily I'm a tad ahead of him in exp :P I happen to revive just in time. And if all goes well, I'll get corporal here in a day or two and I plan on catching him! XD

At 10/13/10 02:34 PM, Haggard wrote:

Imaginary numbers like eleventeen and twelveteen right? ;P

Minecraft server: alureon.net

PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-14 01:14:05

At 10/14/10 12:40 AM, SeeD419 wrote:
At 10/12/10 08:41 PM, LittleWashu wrote: No kidding man, I mean the way the portal is now you can get 100,000 saves before you would get 15,000 blams. I guess those of us who have more blams then saves are an endangered species. Before I know it I too will have more saves then blams.
lol funny you should mention. I just today passed my blames in saves :( Kind of a sad moment seeing the scales tip...almost brings back memories of days when it was totally the other way around. I was going to take a screenshot of it, but I thought that was a little too much, lol. But yeah, 2 saves ago I was at a ratio of 1.000

Oh no not you too :( But there are two reasons for this happening. The stuff that should be blammed such as many of the Spam movies made to either piss off the masses as well as win the TOTW award get protected by people who vote for the point instead of fairly which lowers the amount of Blam points people can get.

The other reason which is a good one is that people are making better flash due to the updates in flash and are submitting less crap to blam. Though I won't be part of the breed that has more protects then blams even if I must retire when I get the final rank which I should have gotten years ago.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-14 03:58:25

Coop watches an amazing tilt between the Devils and Sabres, before congratulating:
Bahamut: 2,222 Days on Newgrounds
HeavyTank: 5,555 Posts
Quinny: Sergeant; 5,000 B/P
NEVR: 15,000 Expeirence
Wegra: Level 35
LittleWashu: 13,000 Saves
Haggard: 30,000 Saves
Dent0n: Level 48
WeirdAlthe3rd: 19,000 Saves
DP36: Level 25
Tetimaru000: Praporshchik; 9,000 Saves
Cootie: Level 29
xxRiskiiyxBlazexx: Level 14

At 10/12/10 05:49 AM, Auz wrote: He has done solo work? I thought he was always there with Maiden.

He's been a busy fellow then with 21 albums behind his name. I suppose he is the best singer of the bunch, isn't he? I think a friend of mine, who's into Iron Maiden, once told me about that.

Yeah, he's kept himself active and it's just for the love of music that he keeps going back to the studios. The same can be said for Alice Cooper, who has 25 studio albums to his name, though that is over a 41 year career.

At 10/11/10 04:00 AM, Coop83 wrote:
A few days ago I was trying to give a broad explanation to a user why he should put more thought into his topic. Then some other mod locked it with a lame one-liner. Ugh...

Then be a little more pressing with the matter. I am :P

At least it was better understanding with them today. In the morning I asked if they were able to pick me up and they just said to ring when I leave work. I did so and they were in Chester but at least I was aware this time that they may have been elsewhere.

Sometimes, it just can't be helped, so plan for failure. Just like playing Blood Bowl.

You'd think Futurama would have done it before The Simpsons. Futurama has more freedom than The Simpsons have.

Yeah, but does Futurama have the popularity to get someone like Banksy to make an intro for them?

At 10/13/10 04:15 PM, reverend wrote:
At 10/13/10 04:07 AM, Coop83 wrote: Yeah and now we have the ALCS set as well. CC Vs Wilson to kick us off on Friday. Should be fun.
With a 5.65 ERA verses the Yanks, I'll take CC to win.

I'd like to think so. Still, we've got another night to go and since I'm in Hockey Mode, the Avs must play the Devils, who just shut out the Sabres last night 1-0. I'm not exactly looking forward to this.

At 10/14/10 12:40 AM, SeeD419 wrote:
At 10/12/10 03:53 AM, Coop83 wrote: Get into the office, tea, emails, phone calls, more tea, more phone calls, emails, letters, meetings. Then home, try to avoid worsening conflict with family, head out for socials, head back in, bed. Pretty routine there, though factors can change.
Sounds like you're a pretty busy guy IRL. How do you still have time for NG?

Simple, Marty! We make time!

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-14 08:06:26

45,000 medal points..

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-14 08:47:46

At 10/14/10 08:06 AM, HeavyTank wrote: 45,000 medal points..

Have you ever fallen behind :P

Last night I dinged the top 800 B/P

Deploy the... it's a yellow button... it's usually flashing... it makes the engines go... whoosh!

Back my puzzle/adventure story mashup

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-14 08:51:10

8888 saves!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-10-14 10:33:34

Level 14. Hammer!