Be a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

  • 2,068,524 Views
  • 91,061 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
InnerChild548
InnerChild548
  • Member since: Aug. 10, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-15 00:33:59 Reply

I leveled up on Clockday!!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge


BBS Signature
incisor
incisor
  • Member since: Jan. 24, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 59
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-15 01:32:07 Reply

Listening to
Scar Symmetry - Holographic Universe

At 8/14/09 08:05 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 8/14/09 07:31 AM, iscrulz wrote:
At 8/12/09 09:35 AM, Bahamut wrote: Meh, Dr. Pepper beats all.
Eh Mr. Pibb beats Dr. Pepper. Unless it Berries and Cream Dr. Pepper.
Nope, Mr. Pibb does not beat Dr. Pepper. Ordinary Dr. Pepper is the best and will always be the best.

Yeah because Mr. Pibb is rare and therefore better. I like the crisp, clean taste of a frosty Dr. Pepper but the more rare a product is the better it is.

---

Just before Clock Day I managed 34,000 saves hopefully I can say 35k after or a few days Clock Day.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge


I live in fire and pain. The turmoild of the world is your problem

BBS Signature
Odyssic
Odyssic
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 54
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-15 02:41:00 Reply

Congrats to:
michelinman: Rank 4000 B/P, 1,000 saves
Coop83: 600 audio reviews
InnerChild548: Level 22
incisor: 34,000 Saves

Thats what the man said, you heard what he said, he said that.

Anyone who knows what that quote is from, cake for you.

Be back later.

Auz
Auz
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 57
Movie Buff
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-15 02:41:51 Reply

Congrats list just before all the clock-day achievements come rolling in.

I´m gonna aim for 33,000 Saves today, wish me luck =)

Achievement of the Day
Coop83: 600 Audio Reviews. Congrats on another! =)

Congrats to:
michelinman: 1,000 Saves
InnerChild548: Level 22
iscrulz: 34,000 Saves

At 8/14/09 06:25 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 8/14/09 05:16 AM, Auz wrote:
At 8/13/09 01:42 PM, Haggard wrote: Level 28! >:(
In real life that is. :P
Holy shit, you´re 28 already? Man I was expecting you to be much closer to Bahamut and my age, but you´re even older than Coop :o
What has being older than me got to do with it? gfoxcook is older than Haggard and ReconRebel is older than most users on the site!

It´s nothing. I just seldom check people´s ages and am always very suprised when I found that someone is a lot older or younger than I expected. Reason why I mentioned your name is because 26 is pretty old to NG standards. Didn´t expect that Haggard would be older, I thought he was actually 20 or 21. Likewise, not too long ago I thought you were 23 and thought that iscrulz was 27. I guess I´m just very bad at guessing peoples ages around here =/

On top of that, I´m suprised that I am one of the younger users on the Wi/Ht? while 20 is probably a few years above the average age on Newgrounds.

At 8/12/09 01:53 PM, Auz wrote:
At 8/12/09 07:58 AM, iscrulz wrote:
At 8/7/09 01:51 PM, Auz wrote: Anything interesting happened while I was away?
Yes TehSlapHappy came in here starting to make congrats list, Plus we got to see Blind Guardian live backstage and got the band equipment autographed it was unbelievable.
To be honest, I don´t know neither =|
For really well you should have known the former try spamming the general and VG with me. The latter well shame on you.

I think I have heard of TehSlapHappy a few times, I believe he was nominated for funniest user this year in the midyear bbs awards. But I rarely visit general and rarely see him in the VG, so I barely know him.

As for Blind Guardian, I assume they are one of those metal bands? I really don´t know much about metal bands as I´m not really into that music genre. With me it goes as far as some Metallica and Iron Maiden but that´s about it.

At 8/14/09 08:05 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 8/14/09 05:16 AM, Auz wrote:
At 8/13/09 07:16 AM, Bahamut wrote: Haha, I know Clock Day is very soon but I'm not that bothered this year. With having enough saves already and having a good time with my friends this Saturday, I'm not bothered about missing out on Clock Day this year. After all, I did have a lot of fun in the previous few years so that's good enough for me.
Ah, so you finally decided to move on and get closer to your real retirement numbers. I thought you were just waiting for Wade to delete flagged entries so that you won´t overshoot your retirment numbers.
I thought I was safe to get more blam points. I did get a few blams since I stopped so I assume Wade did clear the flagged entries. However, I could do with stopping temporarily at 50 blams short and wait again.

Really? I should have noticed then since I´ve flagged quite a bunch of submissions succesfully since he last did a major clear-up. I guess he just deleted a bunch that I didn´t vote on or saved then, but I´m pretty sure he hasn´t deleted all of them yet.

But anyway, now that you almost stopped saving, why not go and settle a blam point record on clock day if you got some time left?
Nah, I'll take a break from the portal tomorrow. The rest of you can have fun with Clock Day but I'll just sit back and relax.

Alright, suits me =) It could´ve fun though.


[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 28 December 2014)

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-15 02:50:08 Reply

Coop wakes up at Silly O'Clock to patrol the portal. Morning break is taken to congratulate:
michelinman: 6,000 Saves
InnerChild548: Level 22
iscrulz: 34,000 Saves

Thank you to:
michelinman
Hacsev (x2)
Soapbubble
Odyssic
Auz

At 8/14/09 07:31 AM, iscrulz wrote:
At 8/13/09 06:07 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 8/12/09 07:58 AM, iscrulz wrote:
At 8/6/09 07:16 AM, Coop83 wrote: Well, it all depends on Cock Day, doesn't it?
We are all relying on the Clock Day, then, I am planning for it to be a wonderful turn out I might pass you.
We shall see - the time of smack is almost at an end. Then we shall see who fulfils their promises.
I am confident I will I am going to wake up right before midnight today and be prepared to F5 the flash portal. You many have a small lead but say good-bye to it.

Yeah, but you can't sustain this forever - by Clock Day 2010, I'll be over the hills and far away.

Don't don't yourself, sprinters always get tired and give up. You are one, so I am just waiting. I have nothing but time and experience to get. And other statfag stuff you see.

Hang on, are you trying to turn my defence Re: Dream-of-Duke against me?! I'm the long distance runner of Newgrounds, not a sprinter. I don't have the pace of Byteslinger or Gagsy and I probably never will have. I just keep going and going and rarely slow down.

At 8/6/09 12:34 PM, Coop83 wrote: Top 30 B/Per
Absoulety No Congrats here. A big huge FUCK YOU (Greedy jew bastard.)
*doffs cap*
You uppish bastard. I will get it back even if I have to pass X-naut 2.0.

We're both going to be very close to him this afternoon, I feel.

At 8/14/09 07:49 PM, idiot-buster wrote:
At 8/14/09 06:25 AM, Coop83 wrote: I'd like to point out that I haven't gone and bought a Michael Jackson album since he died, as proper fans already had all of the albums of his they wanted before his demise :P
Ya you are right there. But you have to remember that most of what he had done was before my time. I was born in 1993, so i would have missed his last really good album: HIStory. I would say i was a fan before he died, i just never bought any of his music until he passed away.

Granted, you'd have only been around for HIStory (1995); Blood on the Dance Floor (1997) and Invincible (2001), but I was only 4 when Bad was released. My favourite album of his, Thriller was released about 4 and a half months before I was born, in fact. That can't stop you from being a fan and getting his stuff while he was still alive. I'm not denying that you're a fan of his work, I'm just saying that there's a culture of people who would publicly say he's a freak and then rush to the store to buy his music when he dies, because it might be worth something at some point.

At 8/14/09 08:22 PM, Soapbubble wrote:
At 8/14/09 06:25 AM, Coop83 wrote: Quite a diverse collection of music, but not as wide ranging as mine. Still, you've got some good music in the most listened to page :)
I honestly have no idea how you found my page, I can't remember linking it, but keep in mind that it's no half of what I listen to. There should be so much more Hendrix on there. And Zeppelin. But until last.fm finds out how to scrobble vinyl, I guess that can't be changed. Add me if ya like. Nick is still Dunkballz.

I was just going by the bands that you listed...

At 8/15/09 02:41 AM, Auz wrote:
At 8/14/09 06:25 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 8/14/09 05:16 AM, Auz wrote:
At 8/13/09 01:42 PM, Haggard wrote: Level 28! >:(
In real life that is. :P
Holy shit, you´re 28 already? Man I was expecting you to be much closer to Bahamut and my age, but you´re even older than Coop :o
What has being older than me got to do with it? gfoxcook is older than Haggard and ReconRebel is older than most users on the site!
It´s nothing. I just seldom check people´s ages and am always very suprised when I found that someone is a lot older or younger than I expected. Reason why I mentioned your name is because 26 is pretty old to NG standards. Didn´t expect that Haggard would be older, I thought he was actually 20 or 21. Likewise, not too long ago I thought you were 23 and thought that iscrulz was 27. I guess I´m just very bad at guessing peoples ages around here =/

Not long ago, I was 23 (relatively speaking, of course) But hey, I was just scan reading and I saw Coop... Hang on, people are talking to / about me?!


Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
AndrewGlisson13
AndrewGlisson13
  • Member since: May. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-15 02:56:00 Reply

Just got private, and I also got 400 posts a few days ago.


BBS Signature
sushi13
sushi13
  • Member since: Jul. 28, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 48
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-15 03:09:27 Reply

Just hit 1500 saves thanks to voting 2 on loads of clock day submissions.
I'm hoping that by the end of the day I'll have reached Pvt. First Class (only 255 B/P away right now) and 2000 saves.
Tis a fine day for statwhoring.

reverend
reverend
  • Member since: Nov. 3, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 50
Movie Buff
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-15 03:50:41 Reply

Top 500 in B/P and 10,000 Total B/P!

Happy Clock day, if you celebrate it; congrats to:
LegolaSS - 22,222 Total Stats
Coop83 - 600 Audio Reviews!
michelinman - 1,000 Saves
InnerChild 548 - Level 22
incisor - 34k Saves!
AndrewGlisson13 - Private

---

At 8/14/09 06:25 AM, Coop83 wrote: ... until I light the blue touch paper ;)

Hmmm, I've seem to misplaced my British to American English Dictionary, but I think I get your point. :)

At 8/15/09 02:41 AM, Auz wrote: It´s nothing. I just seldom check people´s ages and am always very suprised when I found that someone is a lot older or younger than I expected. Reason why I mentioned your name is because 26 is pretty old to NG standards. . . . I guess I´m just very bad at guessing peoples ages around here =/

I was personally surprised at Bahamut's age. I would have figured that he would have been little older than he is; like 23-ish.


Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature
LegolaSS
LegolaSS
  • Member since: May. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 55
Artist
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-15 03:59:04 Reply

At 8/15/09 03:50 AM, reverend wrote: Happy Clock day, if you celebrate it; congrats to:
LegolaSS - 22,222 Total Stats

happy clock day all... also following my 22,222 total stats... comes... *mini drumroll*

2,222 total saves :3


BBS Signature
RohantheBarbarian
RohantheBarbarian
  • Member since: Mar. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-15 06:12:10 Reply

Happy CD09 everyone!

Go Go Portal Guard!

Congratulations to: -

Coop83 - 600 Audio Reviews
michelinman - 1,000 saves
InnerChild548 - Level 22
incisor - 34,000 Saves
AndrewGlisson13 - Private
reverend - Top 500 in B/P and 10,000 B/P
LegolaSS - 2,222 Saves

Soapbubble
Soapbubble
  • Member since: Jun. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Audiophile
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-15 07:16:23 Reply

At 8/15/09 02:50 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 8/14/09 08:22 PM, Soapbubble wrote:
At 8/14/09 06:25 AM, Coop83 wrote: Quite a diverse collection of music, but not as wide ranging as mine. Still, you've got some good music in the most listened to page :)
I honestly have no idea how you found my page, I can't remember linking it, but keep in mind that it's no half of what I listen to. There should be so much more Hendrix on there. And Zeppelin. But until last.fm finds out how to scrobble vinyl, I guess that can't be changed. Add me if ya like. Nick is still Dunkballz.
I was just going by the bands that you listed...

Oh
Well
http://www.last.fm/user/Dunkballz
I guess.
I really should clear out the whole list, because I barely listen to a lot of the bands on my top 10.


I'm back, I guess.

ReconRebel
ReconRebel
  • Member since: Jun. 23, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-15 08:07:35 Reply

At 8/15/09 02:50 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 8/15/09 02:41 AM, Auz wrote:
At 8/14/09 06:25 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 8/14/09 05:16 AM, Auz wrote:
At 8/13/09 01:42 PM, Haggard wrote: Level 28! >:(
In real life that is. :P
Holy shit, you´re 28 already? Man I was expecting you to be much closer to Bahamut and my age, but you´re even older than Coop :o
What has being older than me got to do with it? gfoxcook is older than Haggard and ReconRebel is older than most users on the site!

I'm drunk at the moment but also a tad confused. What the hell does AGE have to do with it?? I'm STILL jumping roofs. Grats on the modship Coop. About bloody time. ;-)


Levels --- Badges
Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature
Haggard
Haggard
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 56
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-15 08:50:11 Reply

Happy Clock Day!

Listening to:
Soulfly - Tribe
Righeira - Vamos a la playa
Grave Digger - Witch Hunter
Guano Apes - Kiss The Dawn

Thanks to:
Soapbubble
idiot-buster (2x)
ninjakoopa-33
reverend
Auz
Odyssic
Coop83
RohantheBarbarian
michelinman
Hacsev
TehSlapHappy

Congrats to:
Davidzx: 4,000 Posts
Sispri: 7,000 Experience
aldlv: Supreme Commander
Frank-The-Hedgehog: Level 32
titchman12: Level 15, 17 Years IRL - Happy belated birthday!
LegolaSS: 22,222 Total Stats, 2,222 Saves
Coop83: 600 Audio Reviews
michelinman: 1,000 Saves
InnerChild548: Level 22
incisor: 34,000 Saves
AndrewGlisson13: Private
reverend: Top 500 in B/P, 10,000 B/P

At 8/14/09 05:16 AM, Auz wrote:
At 8/13/09 01:42 PM, Haggard wrote: Level 28! >:(
In real life that is. :P
Holy shit, you´re 28 already? Man I was expecting you to be much closer to Bahamut and my age, but you´re even older than Coop :o

I'm still young at heart. :P

At 8/14/09 06:38 AM, titchman12 wrote:
At 8/14/09 06:17 AM, Odyssic wrote: Haggard: Happy 28th Birthday!
Congratulations on having the same birthsday as titch the awesome

YAY! :D

At 8/14/09 07:31 AM, iscrulz wrote:
At 8/13/09 01:42 PM, Haggard wrote: Level 28! >:(
In real life that is. :P
I thought I was one of the oldfags in here (25+). Well sorry I didn't come to the party I would have jumped out of the Cake, Wearing nothing at all.

Man, that would have been the crown of the party...

At 8/14/09 08:05 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 8/13/09 01:42 PM, Haggard wrote: Level 28! >:(
In real life that is. :P
Happy Birthday for yesterday, Also, your thread couldn't escape from Poozy, lol.

Yeah, that fag makes me suck his dick all day. >:(

At 8/12/09 09:35 AM, Bahamut wrote: Well I believe it is the truth. :P
What you believe is wrong.
No, what I believe is RIGHT!

But only from your wrong viewpoint.

Cache files?
So your cached files folder is your porn folder?
No, your pictures are in my temporary folder.

And you keep them there to have a look at them later?

At 8/15/09 02:41 AM, Auz wrote:
At 8/14/09 06:25 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 8/14/09 05:16 AM, Auz wrote:
At 8/13/09 01:42 PM, Haggard wrote: Level 28! >:(
In real life that is. :P
Holy shit, you´re 28 already? Man I was expecting you to be much closer to Bahamut and my age, but you´re even older than Coop :o
What has being older than me got to do with it? gfoxcook is older than Haggard and ReconRebel is older than most users on the site!
It´s nothing. I just seldom check people´s ages and am always very suprised when I found that someone is a lot older or younger than I expected. Reason why I mentioned your name is because 26 is pretty old to NG standards. Didn´t expect that Haggard would be older, I thought he was actually 20 or 21.

As stated above, I'm still young at heart. :P
Also, until a few years ago, random people would adress me informally* in shops or on the streets... so I guess I still look quite young as well. But I guess that's over now that the first grey hairs appear... O_O

*This is a bit hard to explain in english, as the english language only knows "you" to adress someone. In german you'd say either "du" (which is informally) or "sie" (which is formally). However, you'd only say "du" to an adult if you know him/her quite well AND if he/she is allright with being adressed that way (of course there are other occasions where you just say "du" to someone even though you met him for the first time, like festivals for example :D ).
Don't know how it is in dutch, or I may be able to come up with some dutch examples. ^^

Likewise, not too long ago I thought you were 23 and thought that iscrulz was 27. I guess I´m just very bad at guessing peoples ages around here =/

Same with me. I thought Bahamut was a bit older and I also thought that you are like 25 already or so.


Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

Fro
Fro
  • Member since: Apr. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-15 09:01:58 Reply

*Checks if anyone has done it between him and aldlv*

Nope. Good. :)

Supreme Commander/30,000 B/P

You passed 30000 B/P! Congrats!


BBS Signature
Pokemonpoeguygcn
Pokemonpoeguygcn
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Melancholy
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-15 09:13:02 Reply

13000 saves

Hacsev
Hacsev
  • Member since: Apr. 5, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Programmer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-15 09:46:32 Reply

Hacsev is sad because this Clock Day isn't turning out like last year:

Congrats to:

michelinman: 1,000 Saves
InnerChild548: Level 22
incisor: 34,000 Saves
AndrewGlisson13: Private
reverend: Top 500 in B/P; 10,000 B/P
LegolaSS: 2,222 Saves
Fro: Supreme Commander; 30,000 B/P
Pokemonpoeguygcn: 13,000 Saves
Davidzx: Level 26

Happy Clock Day!


$$$ | Sig by TheDingo | Awesome Art | Strawberry Dodge

BBS Signature
LilioTheOne
LilioTheOne
  • Member since: Feb. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-15 10:06:30 Reply

im only lvl 7 or something :/


I'm not exactly sure how to post images on this forum opps. Or edit posts lol

Joshiwa
Joshiwa
  • Member since: Oct. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-15 10:21:53 Reply

21,000 saves.

yay.


Dancing Pineapple Guy!
128th EGSC. I popped NEVR's BBS ban cherry.
Also cocks.

BBS Signature
InnerChild548
InnerChild548
  • Member since: Aug. 10, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-15 10:22:48 Reply

300 reviews!

I'm on a roll.

BBS Signature
AJ
AJ
  • Member since: Apr. 14, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-15 10:27:48 Reply

At 8/15/09 09:46 AM, Hacsev wrote: Hacsev is sad because this Clock Day isn't turning out like last year:

^^ This. I've been on since midnight and i haven't even gotten 300 yet. I was expecting to have at least 6 or 7 by now. :/ All the same, I did manage to get Police Captain. The question is can I get another 500 by the end of the day and make it into the army ranks?

Life-Stream
Life-Stream
  • Member since: Nov. 9, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 45
Gamer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-15 10:53:15 Reply

5,500 posts :D

Soapbubble
Soapbubble
  • Member since: Jun. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Audiophile
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-15 11:03:37 Reply

At 8/15/09 09:46 AM, Hacsev wrote: Hacsev is sad because this Clock Day isn't turning out like last year:

I wasn't around last year. How isn't this like last year? More movies last year?


I'm back, I guess.

Hacsev
Hacsev
  • Member since: Apr. 5, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Programmer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-15 11:04:52 Reply

At 8/15/09 11:03 AM, Soapbubble wrote:
At 8/15/09 09:46 AM, Hacsev wrote: Hacsev is sad because this Clock Day isn't turning out like last year:
I wasn't around last year. How isn't this like last year? More movies last year?

Yes. Last year there were 1,000+ movies. And most of them were in blue.


$$$ | Sig by TheDingo | Awesome Art | Strawberry Dodge

BBS Signature
Soapbubble
Soapbubble
  • Member since: Jun. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Audiophile
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-15 11:53:21 Reply

At 8/15/09 11:04 AM, Hacsev wrote:
At 8/15/09 11:03 AM, Soapbubble wrote:
At 8/15/09 09:46 AM, Hacsev wrote: Hacsev is sad because this Clock Day isn't turning out like last year:
I wasn't around last year. How isn't this like last year? More movies last year?
Yes. Last year there were 1,000+ movies. And most of them were in blue.

So what happened? Movies got worse, or NG got more nubfags voting 0?


I'm back, I guess.

iscrulz
iscrulz
  • Member since: Feb. 12, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-15 12:12:31 Reply

At 8/15/09 11:53 AM, Soapbubble wrote:
At 8/15/09 11:04 AM, Hacsev wrote: Yes. Last year there were 1,000+ movies. And most of them were in blue.
So what happened? Movies got worse, or NG got more nubfags voting 0?

The latter spam doesn't get worse or better, it most be the EGB looking for a blam, J/k Well my Clock Day Status is 320 halfway through the day. I hope lots of Americans submit during the day because last year according to the NG logs I gained 1,308. This year isn't looking too good. I got to pass Cooper agian which is better.


£5 man slut for hire. Inquire within

Wi/Ht? #45

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-15 12:35:24 Reply

At 8/15/09 11:04 AM, Hacsev wrote:
At 8/15/09 11:03 AM, Soapbubble wrote: I wasn't around last year. How isn't this like last year? More movies last year?
Yes. Last year there were 1,000+ movies. And most of them were in blue.

It doesn't look like the levels of movies will be as high as last year. This I feel is good, as it gives us more chance to see the good stuff, with less of the crap to wade through to get to it.

At 8/15/09 11:53 AM, Soapbubble wrote: So what happened? Movies got worse, or NG got more nubfags voting 0?

Careful, the ice is getting thin where you're jumping ;)

I'm still to get that elusive Blam and I will carry on trying, even if it results in iscrulz pulling out a little further from me.

At 8/15/09 12:12 PM, iscrulz wrote: Well my Clock Day Status is 320 halfway through the day. I hope lots of Americans submit during the day because last year according to the NG logs I gained 1,308. This year isn't looking too good. I got to pass Cooper agian which is better.

Meh, you're only about 50 ahead at present. I can keep this pace up for a while yet and when Cock Day finishes, I'll be continuing with my usual pace, so reeling you in within the week.

*salutes*


Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Soapbubble
Soapbubble
  • Member since: Jun. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Audiophile
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-15 12:39:14 Reply

Wait, you vote 0 on some of the stuff that's being submitted?

Huh. 34 blams this far.


I'm back, I guess.

Haggard
Haggard
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 56
Writer
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-15 12:39:30 Reply

500 Audio Review Responses!


Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Member since: Aug. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-15 13:06:19 Reply

I just passed 15K total stats!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

aldlv
aldlv
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-08-15 13:13:07 Reply

40K Total Stats

now, i need to work on my post and reviews more...


~Member of the EGB since 10/04/07 ~Member of the NGDD since 10/28/07
~thanx a million times for the sig CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature