00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,753,811 Views | 87,869 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-04 14:19:12

Happy 2,500 pages, LUL! :D

At 11/3/09 11:20 AM, schneelocke wrote:
At 11/3/09 10:22 AM, Haggard wrote: We have a proverb in Germany... "Dem Ingeniör ist nichts zu schwör" which basically means, someone who is an Ingenieur is an expert in (almost) all fields. So, I'd prefer "Ingenieur". :P
That's an Erika Fuchs quote, actually - a line she came up with for Daniel Düsentrieb, probably better known to the Anglophones around here as Gyro Gearlose.

Actually, she got it from an old song. At least that's what Wikipedia says.

*FUMP* <- that's a "Flensbuddle" being opened. ^^
Ah, dat Beugelbuddelbeer... wat mutt dat mutt, och in uns niemoodsche Tied! :) Am besten man gleich as Lütt un Lütt! ;)

Hm, I really want to learn Platt at some time in the future.* Right now my limited knowledge really shows. Never heard "niemoodsche" before, and I'm not sure what "as Lütt und Lütt" means, except for that Lütt means "klein". But that doesn't help me that much. ^^

*But I don't know, which kind of platt I should learn... as someone from Hamburg maybe it would be best to learn "Missingsch", as that was the most common dialect around here, I think. ^^

At 11/3/09 12:33 PM, reverend wrote: Six Years on Newgrounds!!

Wow, congrats!

At 11/2/09 10:41 AM, Bahamut wrote: gfox approves of dragons having swords under their crotches. Here's what he said last night on Steam:

01:16 - gfox: CITIZENS. DEMAND. MOAR. DRAGONS. WITH. SWORDS. FOR. DICKS.
01:17 - gfox: enough unicorns with dicks for horns!
01:17 - gfox: We want dragons with swords for dicks, damnit!

I couldn't agree more.
We'll I can't deny the masses of what they want, so here it is. :D

Haha, nice pic! XD

At 11/4/09 07:32 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 11/3/09 10:22 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 11/2/09 10:41 AM, Bahamut wrote: Why should I? It's my sword.
Because the riot will end pretty soon if you acidentally behead all those who are rioting.
Oh, that sucks. Can't I still charge through whoever supports Daylight Saving?

I guess that would actually help us in getting rid of Daylight Saving.

Have you even listened to King Crimson before?
No. And don't plan doing so in the future.
And why is that?

Because I thought it was some song from Manowar. A quick look on google told me that this isn't the case at all. -.-

Now I wonder why they didn't name themselves that and went with Rhapsody of Fire instead..
Maybe they thought, they shouldn't state the obvious.
But they needed to establish their epicness even more.

They do that with their songs.

At 11/4/09 08:01 AM, Auz wrote:
At 11/3/09 10:22 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 11/3/09 04:50 AM, Auz wrote: Hmm that kinda sucks indeed. I have something similar here. They came up with a new system with all kinds of new subjects and I was among the last to go with the old system. So I have to be at a certain amount of EC at the end of each year, otherwise I'll have to go do the new system (which is gonna cost me a year). Since my study is quite difficult, I must say I have lots of trouble trying to stay ahead =/
For me, it's not that difficult, it's more like, that subjects I need to finish my studies simply aren't offered anymore. I then have to learn a script and find someone who is willing to offer an oral examn...
Oh that's kinda lame. In our case we simply have to do some other subjects in the new system that are sort of the same as the old one. That seems like a better solution to me since you're not pretty much forced to solve it yourself if you screw up.

Yeah, they try to do something similar here, but sometimes a lecture isn't needed anymore for the bachelors, so they don't offer it anymore.

Oh okay. I thought you said you had several tests that all counted to one grade for one subject.
It's a bit complicated. I have certain "fields" (like "universal business studies", there's also a field which is called "specific business studies") where I have to gather a certain amount of points, but to get those I have to attend specific lectures that are part of this field and take a test in this lecture. If I pass the examn, I get points (basically I get 3 points for a lecture, but it may be different, depending on how many semester periods per week the lecture had, and if there was some kind of tutorial, etc.).
I need at least 10 points to pass a certain "field" (there's no limit on how many points I can gather in a field, so if I want to attend more lectures than necessary I can do that).
Sounds a bit like the EC system, but with much more freedom. So your basic study is business studies and within that study you can educate yourself in certain fields?

I'm studying "Business Informatics" and I'm not entirely sure if I understand your question correctly, because it's really hard to translate all those terms correctly.
I'm finished with the "basic study period", now I'm in the "main study period" (or "advanced study period"). And within the main study period there are certain requirements I have to fullfill, like getting 10 bonus points in "ABWL" (which I tried to translate as "universal business studies"), 10 bonus points in "Wirtschaftsinformatik A" (=Business Informatics A), attending 2 out of 3 given lectures (and passing the examns, of course) for "Wirtschaftsinformatik B" (=Business Informatics B) and so on.
But within those "fields" I named (well except for "Business Informatics B", where I can only choose between 3 lectures) I can choose between a wide range of lectures.

But all those examns are at the end of each semester, and there's a second during the semester break. Usually I write my examns on this second date, gives me more time to prepare for the examn. ^^
Oh and are those second ones like resits then?

Yeah, the second date is called "Nachschreibetermin" which basically means, everybody who flunked the test on the first date can have a second try there. But it's not mandatory to write the examns on the first date.
Also, it's not mandatory to write the examn again on the second date if you flunked on the first date.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-04 16:32:57

With that vote, you now have 11,000 experience points.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-04 16:35:10

At 11/3/09 09:29 AM, S-k-y wrote: Level 33!

Level 33!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-04 16:44:57

i have finally done it after 2 years 7 months and 23 days and a long laggy period of time the last year in my B/P pace(including missing clock day this year) at a pace of 31.035 B/P(close to 40 at this time last year) points per day over this time i have finally become the 159th Supreme commander logging in my 30000th B/P point today YAY. now to pass more people and go for the 100th spot

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-04 17:13:41

lvl 46!

congrats to the Level Up Lounge thread; 2500 pages and still going strong :-)

blood...its in you to give...

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-04 19:48:24

level 46!

actually back on Sunday the 1st, a mere 6 days after gfoxcook hit level 49 last week, but... eh, better late than never.

Speaking of my main hitting a level up and then my alt hitting a level up 6 days later, look what happened after both of them leveled up:

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

gfoxCLOCK // wi/ht? BLOWS // 2x10k SUCKList (whatever, tl;dr) // Baha-MAN's List!

blahblah: 60000 b/p (#2), 36000 blams (#3), 24000 saves (#1) <---lolstatwhore!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-04 19:49:55

Oh, and happy page 2500, everybody! Just 4 more posts to spare after this one on the page. GET 'EM WHILE THEY'RE HOT.

Similar to the above shot, here's NG Log showing that same 1000 exp to go for both accounts + February 10th, 2010 as the expected DOUBLE LEVEL UP DAY. What a day that'll be for me here on ye olde Newgrounds. Wheeeee. #;-}>

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

gfoxCLOCK // wi/ht? BLOWS // 2x10k SUCKList (whatever, tl;dr) // Baha-MAN's List!

blahblah: 60000 b/p (#2), 36000 blams (#3), 24000 saves (#1) <---lolstatwhore!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-04 20:14:15

Woo Hoo! I managed to break the 40K total B/P level today! (but still hanging on to B/P Rank #77.)

And it was only 5 months ago (June 3rd, 2009) that I broke 30K and became SC. At the time, I didn't know just how much further I wanted to go...guess I really didn't want to stop after all. Maybe when I reach the coveted 1st page of Bahamut's ranks (50 or lower) I'll give it a rest...

Just wanted to share this special moment with all of my friends! :)

Proud member of the EGB since 2006 |-EGB Forum-|-EGB Website-| Game and Movie Mod 2017

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-04 20:17:34

At 11/4/09 08:14 PM, byteslinger wrote: Just wanted to share this special moment with all of my friends! :)

I don't miss a moment of the NG Logs goddess known as Bytestalker.

FUCK I DID IT AGAIN!

Slinger. Byte. Slinger.

Dexter Season 5: "Psychopaths in love. It's like Zodiac and Juliet."

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-04 21:16:24

Blams: 15,866
Saves: 9,134

Or put a different way.
Total B/P points: 25000

And Commander is so close now, I can smell it.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-04 21:18:10

Hello, page 2501. Here's to 7499 more!

At 11/4/09 07:49 PM, gfoxclock wrote: Oh, and happy page 2500, everybody! Just 4 more posts to spare after this one on the page. GET 'EM WHILE THEY'RE HOT.

Similar to the above shot, here's NG Log showing that same 1000 exp to go for both accounts + February 10th, 2010 as the expected DOUBLE LEVEL UP DAY. What a day that'll be for me here on ye olde Newgrounds. Wheeeee. #;-}>

Stalker! You WOULD think that's neat, wouldn't you. :::grumbles:::

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-05 04:05:27

Coop gets about 2 1/2 hours sleep, before doing the school run. Congratulations to:
New York Yankees: 27th World Championship
ChocEliteBar: Level 18
rahfa: Level 24
Helloween: 11,000 Experience
TheNumberOfTheDragon: Level 33
Emlfuryoflion: 30,000 B/P; Supreme Commander
Bloodthorne: Level 46
gfoxclock: Level 46
byteslinger: 40,000 B/P
gamejunkie: 25,000 B/P

Listening to:
Metallica - Enter Sandman
Queen - We Are The Champions
Reel Big Fish - New York, New York

At 11/4/09 09:18 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 11/4/09 07:49 PM, gfoxclock wrote: Similar to the above shot, here's NG Log showing that same 1000 exp to go for both accounts + February 10th, 2010 as the expected DOUBLE LEVEL UP DAY. What a day that'll be for me here on ye olde Newgrounds. Wheeeee. #;-}>
Stalker! You WOULD think that's neat, wouldn't you. :::grumbles:::

Have you stopped taking your medication for that multiple personality disorder of yours?

You're going to need to do a catchup here as well :P

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-05 07:53:15

Achievement of the Day
Emlfuryoflion: Supreme Commander. Congrats on being the 159th! =)

Congrats to:
byteslinger: 40,000 BP
gamejunkie: 25,000 BP

At 11/4/09 01:18 PM, reverend wrote:
At 11/4/09 08:01 AM, Auz wrote: Woohoo! 2,500 pages. C'mon guys, only 225,000 more posts and we'll be the first topic to reach 10,000 pages!
Let's see 2,500 pages and it's been 2587 days since this thread was created so about one page per day. 10,000 days is a little over 27 years; so subtracting out what's already done and on this pace well hit it in about 20 years; 2029. :)

But if from now on we all do about 500 posts per day, we'll be there by Christmas =D

At 11/4/09 02:19 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 11/4/09 08:01 AM, Auz wrote: Sounds a bit like the EC system, but with much more freedom. So your basic study is business studies and within that study you can educate yourself in certain fields?
I'm studying "Business Informatics" and I'm not entirely sure if I understand your question correctly, because it's really hard to translate all those terms correctly.
I'm finished with the "basic study period", now I'm in the "main study period" (or "advanced study period"). And within the main study period there are certain requirements I have to fullfill, like getting 10 bonus points in "ABWL" (which I tried to translate as "universal business studies"), 10 bonus points in "Wirtschaftsinformatik A" (=Business Informatics A), attending 2 out of 3 given lectures (and passing the examns, of course) for "Wirtschaftsinformatik B" (=Business Informatics B) and so on.
But within those "fields" I named (well except for "Business Informatics B", where I can only choose between 3 lectures) I can choose between a wide range of lectures.

That's kinda what I thought. It sounds like a weird system to me, since I guess you'll end up with all kinds of people specialized in different things while they still have done the same basic study. But I think I'd like the freedom of being able to choose your lectures instead of ... finishing a pre-made list like we do here.

Can you also change lectures if you find one too difficult?

Yeah, the second date is called "Nachschreibetermin" which basically means, everybody who flunked the test on the first date can have a second try there. But it's not mandatory to write the examns on the first date.
Also, it's not mandatory to write the examn again on the second date if you flunked on the first date.

Heh same here. Exams for one subject are offered twice each year, but if you prefer to skip them you can do so and it won't have any consequences. I skip a lot of exams the first time that way because I'll need the time for other subjects.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-05 08:15:08

Listening to:

Lost Horizon - Awakening the World

Thanks to:

Auz
Coop83
JKMonkey
Odyssic

At 11/4/09 08:12 AM, Coop83 wrote: Coop prepares for a roast (pork dinner) while congratulating:
Level-up Loungers: 2,500 Pages. Now the race is on to response #75,000 ;)

gamejunkie got that one. Oh well, hopefully I can get #77,777 when it comes.

At 11/4/09 11:15 AM, ChocEliteBar wrote: lmao @ dragons with swords for dicks

Awesome, isn't it?

No results found for "dragons with swords for dicks".

GODDAMMIT!

At 11/4/09 01:18 PM, reverend wrote: Now that I think about it, that's something the art portal could really use. I might just work on that.

I look forward to it!

At 11/4/09 07:32 AM, Bahamut wrote: Oh, that sucks. Can't I still charge through whoever supports Daylight Saving?

YAY! *charges through and sees blood everywhere* Wasn't that awesome?

And why is that?
Because I thought it was some song from Manowar. A quick look on google told me that this isn't the case at all. -.-

LOL! Now why on earth would Manowar make a jazz-influenced song? They're completely different to King Crimson but both are still great nonetheless.

But with Rhapsody of Epicness (What? Epicness isn't a word?), it would be perfect.

At 11/5/09 04:05 AM, Coop83 wrote: You're going to need to do a catchup here as well :P

THIS.

At 11/5/09 07:53 AM, Auz wrote:
At 11/4/09 01:18 PM, reverend wrote: Let's see 2,500 pages and it's been 2587 days since this thread was created so about one page per day. 10,000 days is a little over 27 years; so subtracting out what's already done and on this pace well hit it in about 20 years; 2029. :)
But if from now on we all do about 500 posts per day, we'll be there by Christmas =D

I don't want to imagine what we must do in order to achieve that. :P

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-05 09:52:20

At 11/4/09 04:35 PM, TheNumberOfTheDragon wrote:
Level 33!

Level 33!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-05 10:18:39

I feel I have just hit one of the cooler looking badges, nice.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-05 12:33:35

8,000 Saves

Only 2,000 more to go :)

Rev is busy as a bee; congrats to:
Helloween - 11k Exp
TheNumberOfTheDragon - Level 33
Emlfuryoflion - Elite Guard Supreme Commander!
Bloodthorne - Level 46
gfoxclock - Level 46
byteslinger - 40k B/P
gamejunkie - 25k B/P
Fagamut - Level 33
DumbassDude - Level 26

Thanks to:
Haggard

---

At 11/5/09 04:05 AM, Coop83 wrote: Queen - We Are The Champions

Pfft.

At 11/5/09 08:15 AM, Bahamut wrote: I look forward to it!

I have to learn how to draw first, so it might take some time. :/

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-05 14:14:38

AVGN - Castlevania Part 3 is out. :)

At 11/4/09 04:44 PM, Emlfuryoflion wrote: i have finally done it after 2 years 7 months and 23 days and a long laggy period of time the last year in my B/P pace(including missing clock day this year) at a pace of 31.035 B/P(close to 40 at this time last year) points per day over this time i have finally become the 159th Supreme commander logging in my 30000th B/P point today YAY. now to pass more people and go for the 100th spot

Congrats, man! About time, too. :P

At 11/4/09 08:01 AM, Auz wrote: Sounds a bit like the EC system, but with much more freedom. So your basic study is business studies and within that study you can educate yourself in certain fields?
That's kinda what I thought. It sounds like a weird system to me, since I guess you'll end up with all kinds of people specialized in different things while they still have done the same basic study. But I think I'd like the freedom of being able to choose your lectures instead of ... finishing a pre-made list like we do here.

I like the system, gives you more freedom. Not like the Bachelor system, where you get that pre-made list. "In semester 1 or 3, you have to attend this lecture, in semester 2 or 4 you have to do this and that" and so on.

You can, but it's a bit difficult during the semester. If a subject is too difficult you simply do not sign up for the examn, but it's kinda hard to do something else instead, as you would have to catch up all the stuff in the other subject you already missed.

At 11/5/09 08:15 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 11/4/09 07:32 AM, Bahamut wrote: Oh, that sucks. Can't I still charge through whoever supports Daylight Saving?
YAY! *charges through and sees blood everywhere* Wasn't that awesome?

Epic. But who cleans up all that blood?

And why is that?
LOL! Now why on earth would Manowar make a jazz-influenced song? They're completely different to King Crimson but both are still great nonetheless.

How should I know King Crimson makes jazz-influenced music if I don't even know them?

But with Rhapsody of Epicness (What? Epicness isn't a word?), it would be perfect.

Epicness should be included in the Oxford English Dictionary.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-05 14:30:17

At 11/4/09 02:19 PM, Haggard wrote: Actually, she got it from an old song. At least that's what Wikipedia says.

Ah, OK. Interesting, I didn't know that!

Ah, dat Beugelbuddelbeer... wat mutt dat mutt, och in uns niemoodsche Tied! :) Am besten man gleich as Lütt un Lütt! ;)
Hm, I really want to learn Platt at some time in the future.* Right now my limited knowledge really shows. Never heard "niemoodsche" before, and I'm not sure what "as Lütt und Lütt" means, except for that Lütt means "klein". But that doesn't help me that much. ^^

"Lütt un Lütt" is a (small) beer and a small Schnaps. :)

*But I don't know, which kind of platt I should learn... as someone from Hamburg maybe it would be best to learn "Missingsch", as that was the most common dialect around here, I think. ^^

Ah, yeah, that'd be interesting, too. ^^ Might be worth checking if there's any courses for that; I know one university (can't recall which, though) had courses in Mooring at some point, so Missingsch might also be available if you're lucky. Or check your local VHS - they should have some sort of Plattdüütsch at least, one hopes.

Or pester your grandparents, if they're still alive and from the region. ;)

At 11/5/09 08:15 AM, Bahamut wrote: But with Rhapsody of Epicness (What? Epicness isn't a word?), it would be perfect.

If it wasn't a word before, it is now. :) And hey, it beats "epicicity", which is what I would've come up with myself. ;)

Það er margt sem myrkrið veit / minn er hugur þungur

Oft ég svarta sandinn leit / svíða grænan engireit

Í jöklinum hljóða dauðadjúpar sprungur

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-05 17:17:15

10000 BLAMS!

What a journey it has been. In just a matter of weeks my save count is going to pass up my blam points. When I first started I never thought that would happen. I plan on retiring with 15000 a piece. This is my second stat to pass 10K too. Even better is once I rank up in B/P rank I should be on the top voting power list. November will be a good month.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-05 19:57:40

At 11/4/09 08:12 AM, Coop83 wrote:

Coop prepares for a roast (pork dinner) while congratulating:
gamejunkie got that one. Oh well, hopefully I can get #77,777 when it comes

Cool, I got something special without even trying or realising.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-05 20:10:02

I'm here...

Congrats to:

Coop83: 1,500 Flash Reviews
DumbassDude: 33,333 Total Stats; Colonel
JKMonkey: Level 23; Corporal; 9,000 Posts
GUTHRIE: Level 42
Aci6: Captain; 14,000 B/P
Fion: 12,000 Experience; 12,000 B/P; Top 400 in B/P; 10.00 Total Voting Power
schneelocke: 6,000 Medal Points; 13.00 Total Voting Power
sushi13: 2,000 Blams
S-k-y: Level 33
Bahamut7: 13,000 Experience
milinko959: 16,000 Blams; 42,000 Saves
Kaytee: 6,666 Blams
Odyssic: 19,000 B/P
reverend
: 6 Years on NG; 8,000 Saves
Jawdyn: 10,000 Saves
KrevZabijak: 4,000 Blams
Pokemonpoeguygcn: 23,000 B/P - You still need a few hundreds to pass me. :(
Emlfuryoflion: 30,000 B/P; Sup. Commander
byteslinger: 40,000 B/P
gamejunkie: 25,000 B/P
Fagamut: Level 33
boloneyman: 10,000 Blams

To lazy to quote someone.

$$$ | Strawberry Dodge | Abusive Reviews! | Sig by TheDingo

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-05 21:31:22

I did have 18,000 not too long ago, but we lost some medal points when some glitchy games were cleaned up, but by playing the new dragon game it got me back over the mark again.

18,000 Medal Points

Also, be ready for the full version of Snow Wars to be submitted to newgrounds within the next month. Very good special effects, robots, action, explosions, lasers, etc... It'll probably have to be submitted in two submissions as I'm guessing it's going to be somewhere around 30 MB and I only have the 20 MB limit.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-05 22:07:34

well, my newgrounds account is four years old today.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-06 08:08:35

At 11/5/09 08:15 AM, Bahamut wrote: At 11/4/09 11:15 AM, ChocEliteBar wrote: lmao @ dragons with swords for dicks
Awesome, isn't it?

No results found for "dragons with swords for dicks".

GODDAMMIT!

At 11/4/09 01:18 PM, reverend wrote: Now that I think about it, that's something the art portal could really use. I might just work on that.
I look forward to it!

That actually sounds fucking hilarious. Haha. Rev, if you make a good photoshop of it, I'll make one too. With two I can submit a photoshop thread on somethingawful and see if we can get photoshop phriday. Dragons with dicks for swords. I'd say the Goons would have a field day with that. Let me know if you're interested. I won't rest until the interwebs has a high quality archive of dragons with swords for penis's.

At 11/4/09 01:18 PM, reverend wrote: Let's see 2,500 pages and it's been 2587 days since this thread was created so about one page per day. 10,000 days is a little over 27 years; so subtracting out what's already done and on this pace well hit it in about 20 years; 2029. :)

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Anyways, today I got something I've been working on for quite some time. Top 1500 B/P. I'm thinking getting in the top 1000 is going to be a LOT harder. Haha. Congrats to everyone else who achieved something.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-06 09:03:49

Listening to:

Carcass - Heartwork

Thanks to:

reverend
JKMonkey
Hacsev
Odyssic

At 11/5/09 12:33 PM, reverend wrote:
At 11/5/09 08:15 AM, Bahamut wrote: I look forward to it!
I have to learn how to draw first, so it might take some time. :/

Whenever you can. :)

At 11/5/09 02:14 PM, Haggard wrote: AVGN - Castlevania Part 3 is out. :)

And he reviews a Castlevania game he hates. I'm looking forward to the last part which hopefully has Symphony of the Night. I hear a lot of praise for that game and watching James play it would most likely get me to play it as well.

At 11/5/09 08:15 AM, Bahamut wrote: YAY! *charges through and sees blood everywhere* Wasn't that awesome?
Epic. But who cleans up all that blood?

Who cares about the blood?

How should I know King Crimson makes jazz-influenced music if I don't even know them?

This is where Wikipedia comes in handy. OK, they're also prog rock but their second and third albums are jazzy.

Epicness should be included in the Oxford English Dictionary.

Indeed, I should suggest them to make it a word.

At 11/5/09 02:30 PM, schneelocke wrote: If it wasn't a word before, it is now. :) And hey, it beats "epicicity", which is what I would've come up with myself. ;)

Epicicity is hard to say out loud.

At 11/6/09 08:08 AM, michelinman wrote: I'd say the Goons would have a field day with that. Let me know if you're interested. I won't rest until the interwebs has a high quality archive of dragons with swords for penis's.

One problem though, the furry haters. :P Even though dragons aren't even furry creatures and shouldn't even be treated so. Still, we need dragons with swords for dicks.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-06 09:32:57

Coop prepares to watch the New York Victory Parade, while congratulating:
DumbassDude: Colonel
reverend: 8,000 Saves
boloneyman: 10,000 Blams
Fro: 18,000 Medal Points
Powerage: 4th NG Berfday

Thank you to:
Hacsev

At 11/4/09 08:12 AM, Coop83 wrote: Coop prepares for a roast (pork dinner) while congratulating:
gamejunkie got that one. Oh well, hopefully I can get #77,777 when it comes.

Perserverance, my friend.

At 11/5/09 12:33 PM, reverend wrote:
At 11/5/09 04:05 AM, Coop83 wrote: Metallica - Enter Sandman
Queen - We Are The Champions
Pfft.

What? Those three tunes are always symbolic of a New York Yankees win - at least, while we have Mo closing games for us, that is :P

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-06 11:28:23

At 11/5/09 09:52 AM, Fagamut wrote:
At 11/4/09 04:35 PM, TheNumberOfTheDragon wrote:
Level 33!
Level 33!

Level 33!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-06 11:32:36

15,000 EXP. Now that's a lot of EXP for an alt. Of course, it's nothing compared to gfoxclock.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-06 12:15:12

I may or may not have an achievement later today.

Achievement of the Day
boloneyman: 10,000 Blams. Congrats! Also on getting double-listed, very nice.

Congrats to:
DumbassDude: Colonel
reverend: 8,000 Saves
Powerage: 4 Years on NG
EmoDragon: Level 33
Toohot100: 15,000 Experience

Oh shit, I just realized we can only make 192 posts per person per day at most. We gotta find us some real hardcore spammers to help us out!

At 11/5/09 02:14 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 11/5/09 07:53 AM, Auz wrote: That's kinda what I thought. It sounds like a weird system to me, since I guess you'll end up with all kinds of people specialized in different things while they still have done the same basic study. But I think I'd like the freedom of being able to choose your lectures instead of ... finishing a pre-made list like we do here.
I like the system, gives you more freedom. Not like the Bachelor system, where you get that pre-made list. "In semester 1 or 3, you have to attend this lecture, in semester 2 or 4 you have to do this and that" and so on.

Indeed. Especially since there are always a couple of subjects out there of which I have no idea how I am going to pass them anywhere in the near future =/

You can, but it's a bit difficult during the semester. If a subject is too difficult you simply do not sign up for the examn, but it's kinda hard to do something else instead, as you would have to catch up all the stuff in the other subject you already missed.

With which you might have to wait until the next year I suppose?

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature