00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zombiehit just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,753,981 Views | 87,869 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-10-31 04:17:08

At 10/30/09 10:15 PM, XIII13 wrote: 1000 posts.

AM I COOL YET GUYS?

No but you can be my bitch, Do you like the sound of that.
I am playing Fallout 3 from the start should I stay in Megaton or go to Tennys place. HDD crashed so my saves got fucked. Better get Steam.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-10-31 06:45:00

Coop tries to win his first trophy with his Lizardmen Team, while congratulating:
Bahamut: Level 42; #222 Experienced
Sanjay: Level 42
juansolous: Level 27
gamejunkie: 2,000 Medal Points
bifgis: 12,000 Experience
Pokemonpoeguygcn: 16,000 Medal Points
XIII13: 1,000 Posts. No.

Listening to:
Foo Fighters - Overdrive
Alice Cooper - Hello Hooray

At 10/30/09 02:04 PM, reverend wrote:
At 10/30/09 07:52 AM, Coop83 wrote: Well, Pedro is a wily old fox that has a lot up top, despite not having so much in the tank. I feel he's been talking to Jamie Moyer and could pitch next season as well, when the contract offers come rolling in.
I have a feeling he'll be back, but I don't see him in the starting rotation as much.

Well, we'll see. I just get a feeling about the Dodgers for next year with Pedro.

We're still his daddy though :P AJ pitched really well and at about 3.30 am, I was standing up in my lounge, calling the Home Plate calls for each out that Mo recorded. Nervous? Perhaps. Victorious? Most certainly.
They were really letting Pedro have it; I see there is still no love lost between the NY fans and him.

Yeah, I was standing, joining in with the chant of "Who's your daddy?" after Tex's blast.

Game 3 probables: Pettitte v Hamels. I think this really depends on how Hamels does; he has been up and down a lot this season, but has done fairly well in the postseason.

Well, this is one of those things that you can't call the game before it happens. I think the Yanks can win and we will do that.

And of course, there is no DH for this game, so no game-changing homer for Matsui.

Pinch hitting? Girardi might have him field left, you never know.

At 10/30/09 02:44 PM, schneelocke wrote: Yeah, but just one, and it's only worth five points - and it'll likely be the last one, too, as I didn't really enjoy the game.

Fair enough. I think that it's one of my favourites, but that's the thing - one man's junk is another's treasure and vice versa.

Picking up other weapons the enemies packed didn't seem to work; I'm not sure it's supposed to, but... well, I just didn't enjoy it that much.

You can get a medal for just throwing the weapons at them until they die as well. That was quite a funny medal.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-10-31 10:03:21

Woohoo! After doing two resits, I finally managed to pass a subject and I had the best result =) There were only 50 people attending the exam, but still :p

Achievement of the Day
It's a tie this time! Between Bahamut and Sanjay who both reached level 42. So congrats guys! :)

Congrats to:

At 10/30/09 12:09 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 10/29/09 01:00 PM, Auz wrote:
There are people that have to get up at 5 or even earlier (when my gf finally starts working as a doctor, she would have to get up pretty early). So I'd still say the saved energy by setting the clock forward one hour would only be marginal, if existant at all.

Yes okay, but that's a pretty extreme case I guess. I think most people with a normal job wake up later than that.

It might not be an awful lot, but I think it would save energy in the end. Also I think the environment is a much more important factor than the money it would save per family.
Yeah, I shouldn't have used the word "money" in my last paragraph. To be honest, I don't even know what exactly I was trying to say with it anymore. ^^

Lol :p

Anyway, I'm not totally against your idea, I just misunderstood you in the beginning, I just realized that today. All I want is that politicians get rid of this stupid "set clock back/forth one hour" thing and I realized that if we just set our clocks forward for one hour and then leave it at that, we would achieve the same thing I voted for in the beginning: Getting rid of that "set your clock"-thing. :)

Hmm yeah. I think the biggest problem people have with it is that they tend to get all depressed and such from resetting the clock. Or at least, that's what I've heard recently. It has something with their biological clock or something. So yeah, we should get rid of setting the clock every half year.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-10-31 10:24:39

9,000 saves.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-10-31 14:09:56

Happy Halloween; congrats to:
bifgis - 12k Exp
Pokemonpoeguygcn - 16k Medal Points
XIII13 - 1,000 Posts - Nah
gamejunkie - 9,000 Saves

---

At 10/31/09 06:45 AM, Coop83 wrote: Well, we'll see. I just get a feeling about the Dodgers for next year with Pedro.

Really? I thinking he might stay in Philly. Does his contract end this year?

Well, this is one of those things that you can't call the game before it happens. I think the Yanks can win and we will do that.

So says the undying Yankee fan. :)

And take out Damon? We shall see.

At 10/31/09 10:03 AM, Auz wrote: Woohoo! After doing two resits, I finally managed to pass a subject and I had the best result =) There were only 50 people attending the exam, but still :p

Excellent :)

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-10-31 17:10:36

Happy Halloween everyone!

Listening to:

Helloween - Keeper of the Seven Keys Part 1. What else would I be listening to?

Thanks to:

Sanjay
michelinman
Haggard
reverend
Coop83
Odyssic
Auz

At 10/29/09 07:33 AM, Odyssic wrote:
At 10/28/09 07:41 AM, Bahamut wrote: If I didn't beat any side missions, what would I have done with 140 hours? The main story isn't THAT long.
Good point, playing Fallout 3 now?

Hahaha, I'm afraid that will have to wait for the time being. I really need to give other games a chance and Fallout 3 will most likely take 2 or 3 months. Also, I could be getting games for Christmas.

At 10/29/09 02:16 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 10/29/09 07:01 AM, Bahamut wrote: Will the golden trident do? Surely Rage or wismty are willing to lend it to you for a while.
I don't know. It kinda looks as if it was made out of butter.

No, the only butter-made weapon is the "golden" hammer.

But you WERE discussing about the band to me. What you said still counted. Let's continue with bands we like.
I still wouldn't say what I said was "discussing something". :P

Here's an idea, let's start discussing bands we like. :P

At 10/29/09 04:27 PM, idiot-buster wrote: Well since im here already im going to say something that i though i never would say.... i may be on my way out of this place soon.

Take care now.

At 10/30/09 04:26 AM, iscrulz wrote:
At 10/11/09 08:09 AM, Bahamut wrote: BrokenCYDE.
Not bad at all for wigger rap I believe.

Goddammit iscrulz.

Manowar. XP
I lasted 1:54 do I win.

No, you need to listen to the entire song.

At 10/30/09 07:52 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 10/29/09 07:01 AM, Bahamut wrote: I sure want to see it. It must be hot.
Well, maybe I can just download you some and make a dvd for you.

I'm so fucking excited for this!

Yes we have and now Poozy won't be able to kill me with any cranes.
That's it, Poozy, you're done.

Save that for the Poozy haters.

At 10/30/09 08:43 AM, Sanjay wrote: LEVEL 42 + #219 IN EXP!!!

Congrats! :)

but here, it's the dragon who's holding the sword...

Is Sanjay a dragon?

At 10/30/09 12:16 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 10/30/09 07:30 AM, Bahamut wrote: So I finally reached the sword. My favourite level icon on the site but come to think about it, what's the point of a dragon wielding a sword? I mean, is fire not good enough? It's funny because in stories, it's often a knight killing the dragon (this sounds so harsh D;) with his sword but here, it's the dragon who's holding the sword...Oh well, twice the fun with killing humans! >:)
I should listen to some Rhapsody to learn how to kill dragons...

Here's a good start. ;)

At 10/30/09 02:04 PM, reverend wrote: I figure you would have some attack involving a sword shooting out at your enemy. You know, something like this:

Imagine if that was placed under my crotch. O_O

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-10-31 17:22:26

I got this the other day but top 1,000 in EXP!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-10-31 21:06:50

Total voting power of 7!

Now its where it starts to get difficult :P

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-10-31 22:10:32

Total B/P points of 3000 thanks to Halloween flashs... doesnt have a voting power of 7 anymore tho

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-01 00:04:50

7.00 Base Voting Power

Hey Bahamut, am I cool yet?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-01 01:10:33

My days of voting have finally payed off; I am now a level 10! SUCK IT LOWER LEVELS!!!

I am so happy!

|Foxes Club| |I VOICE ACT.|

PSN ID: jake-thesnake_ng XBL: SFC Fox Paw

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-01 04:50:13

At 10/31/09 06:45 AM, Coop83 wrote: Fair enough. I think that it's one of my favourites, but that's the thing - one man's junk is another's treasure and vice versa.

True... watt dem een sien Uhl, is dem annern sien Nachtigall. :)

You can get a medal for just throwing the weapons at them until they die as well. That was quite a funny medal.

Hmm, I may have to try that.

Maybe I should work on getting more medals from William and Sly, too. I don't think I'll manage the "get 35000 points" one (and I think having to stay under a certain amount of time, much less one you don't even know, is absolutely counter to the approach and atmosphere of this game), but the other two that remain should be doable...

Það er margt sem myrkrið veit / minn er hugur þungur

Oft ég svarta sandinn leit / svíða grænan engireit

Í jöklinum hljóða dauðadjúpar sprungur

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-01 06:58:45

EXP Rank #4444

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-01 07:12:55

Level Up and I won my first flash award today.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-01 07:13:06

Coop recovers from a late finish (5am), while congratulating:
gamejunkie: 9,000 Saves
Helloween: Top 1,000 Experienced
FroNickProductions: Level 18
Raizen-Pyro: 7.00 Total Voting Power; 3,000 B/P
jake-thesnake: Level 10

At 10/31/09 02:09 PM, reverend wrote:
At 10/31/09 06:45 AM, Coop83 wrote: Well, we'll see. I just get a feeling about the Dodgers for next year with Pedro.
Really? I thinking he might stay in Philly. Does his contract end this year?

I thought he was only signed as a 'mercenary' for the end of this season / postseason.

So says the undying Yankee fan. :)

And we got some good hitters going, to boot. A-Rod's 2-run Homer started it, thanks to our friends in the Instant Replay booth in... New York, and then Swish and Godzilla's homers left no doubt at all.

And take out Damon? We shall see.

Well, he was pretty good as a pinch hitter last night, but you've got to consider that Joe Girardi might call on him for one game (tonight?), because his meddling with the squad has come up pretty good so far :P

2 more wins to go. As a Yankees fan, bringing CC Sabathia to the mound tonight, against Joe Blanton, you can't help but feel confident.

At 10/31/09 05:10 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 10/30/09 07:52 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 10/29/09 07:01 AM, Bahamut wrote: I sure want to see it. It must be hot.
Well, maybe I can just download you some and make a dvd for you.
I'm so fucking excited for this!

So, I was too busy watching the baseball last night... perhaps tonight... no, there's baseball. Monday is baseball and Tuesday I'm at friends, but we'll see.

Yes we have and now Poozy won't be able to kill me with any cranes.
That's it, Poozy, you're done.

Already saved, my good man.

At 11/1/09 04:50 AM, schneelocke wrote: Maybe I should work on getting more medals from William and Sly, too. I don't think I'll manage the "get 35000 points" one (and I think having to stay under a certain amount of time, much less one you don't even know, is absolutely counter to the approach and atmosphere of this game), but the other two that remain should be doable...

Great game - good fun and if you've got the right tools, you can get through the game in under the time limit quite easily.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-01 07:21:22

Nice, yesterday's [oo]-spam gave me a nice 18 blam points. I wished I could have stayed awake longer, though. ^^

Listening to:
Radiohead - Everything in its right place
Radiohead - Kid A
Radiohead - The National Anthem

At 10/30/09 02:04 PM, reverend wrote: Rev is trying to get back on schedule; congrats to:
Haggard - Top 400 in Exp!

Thanks!

At 10/31/09 10:03 AM, Auz wrote: Woohoo! After doing two resits, I finally managed to pass a subject and I had the best result =) There were only 50 people attending the exam, but still :p

Nice, Congrats !
How many resits are you allowed? For me there are examns where I only have 3 tries, others I have as many tries I like (obviously, the latter examns don't count that much towards my final note)

At 10/30/09 12:09 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 10/29/09 01:00 PM, Auz wrote:
There are people that have to get up at 5 or even earlier (when my gf finally starts working as a doctor, she would have to get up pretty early). So I'd still say the saved energy by setting the clock forward one hour would only be marginal, if existant at all.
Yes okay, but that's a pretty extreme case I guess. I think most people with a normal job wake up later than that.

Yeah, maybe. Depends on what job you have and how long it takes you to get there.

Anyway, I'm not totally against your idea, I just misunderstood you in the beginning, I just realized that today. All I want is that politicians get rid of this stupid "set clock back/forth one hour" thing and I realized that if we just set our clocks forward for one hour and then leave it at that, we would achieve the same thing I voted for in the beginning: Getting rid of that "set your clock"-thing. :)
Hmm yeah. I think the biggest problem people have with it is that they tend to get all depressed and such from resetting the clock. Or at least, that's what I've heard recently. It has something with their biological clock or something. So yeah, we should get rid of setting the clock every half year.

Okay, now that we have that out of way, LET'S START THE RIOT! ^^

At 10/31/09 05:10 PM, Bahamut wrote: Listening to:

Maybe Kid A? :P

At 10/29/09 02:16 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 10/29/09 07:01 AM, Bahamut wrote: Will the golden trident do? Surely Rage or wismty are willing to lend it to you for a while.
I don't know. It kinda looks as if it was made out of butter.

Oh, okay. Then it will do, I guess.

But you WERE discussing about the band to me. What you said still counted. Let's continue with bands we like.
I still wouldn't say what I said was "discussing something". :P

Yeah, so did you listen to Kid A yet? ;)

At 10/30/09 12:16 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 10/30/09 07:30 AM, Bahamut wrote: So I finally reached the sword. My favourite level icon on the site but come to think about it, what's the point of a dragon wielding a sword? I mean, is fire not good enough? It's funny because in stories, it's often a knight killing the dragon (this sounds so harsh D;) with his sword but here, it's the dragon who's holding the sword...Oh well, twice the fun with killing humans! >:)
I should listen to some Rhapsody to learn how to kill dragons...
Here's a good start. ;)

Didn't listen to it, but I'm sure it's much better than the original. :P

At 11/1/09 04:50 AM, schneelocke wrote:
At 10/31/09 06:45 AM, Coop83 wrote: Fair enough. I think that it's one of my favourites, but that's the thing - one man's junk is another's treasure and vice versa.
True... watt dem een sien Uhl, is dem annern sien Nachtigall. :)

Wat de Buer nich kennt, dat freet he nich!
Say, have you seen "Star Wars opp platt" on youtube? If not, you should check it out. ;)

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-01 09:20:40

Congrats to our newest Wi/Ht? Regular, michelinman!

Listening to:

Helloween - Walls of Jericho

Thanks to:

JKMonkey
Odyssic
Coop83

At 10/31/09 06:17 PM, JKMonkey wrote: Congrats to:
Helloween- 1000 Exp.

lol what? :P

At 11/1/09 12:04 AM, C0GMA wrote: Hey Bahamut, am I cool yet?

Of course you are.

At 11/1/09 07:13 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 10/31/09 05:10 PM, Bahamut wrote: I'm so fucking excited for this!
So, I was too busy watching the baseball last night... perhaps tonight... no, there's baseball. Monday is baseball and Tuesday I'm at friends, but we'll see.

More Futurama references? Fuck, I'm starting to forget things. I blame myself watching horrible Simpsons episodes again.

Already saved, my good man.

Say, has Poozy seen that video yet?

At 11/1/09 07:21 AM, Haggard wrote: Nice, yesterday's [oo]-spam gave me a nice 18 blam points. I wished I could have stayed awake longer, though. ^^

Would have been good for Toohot to blam last night but meh, I was with my friends all day and couldn't be bothered with getting blam points for my alt. Oh well, there's always other times.

Listening to:
Radiohead - Everything in its right place
Radiohead - Kid A
Radiohead - The National Anthem

All thanks to me.

At 10/31/09 05:10 PM, Bahamut wrote: Listening to:

Maybe Kid A? :P

Not a bad guess but come on, it's the one band I have to listen to on Halloween.

Oh, okay. Then it will do, I guess.

I still remember this being about Daylight Saving bullshit, so...Let's start a riot. *starts swinging his sword everywhere*

Yeah, so did you listen to Kid A yet? ;)

Indeed I have and it's a really interesting album but I still can't help but think that The National Anthem was inspired by King Crimson.

Here's a good start. ;)
Didn't listen to it, but I'm sure it's much better than the original. :P

As a matter of fact, I prefer the cover over the original. Then again, it's Rhapsody, they can increase the epicness of songs like The Power of Thy Sword.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-01 10:18:33

General.

Only 2 more ranks to go until EGSC.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-01 11:32:29

At 11/1/09 10:18 AM, Kaytee wrote: General.

Only 2 more ranks to go until EGSC.

Oh and regarding that, it pushed my total voting power to over 10.00 votes.

:)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-01 11:47:56

-5 EXP away from level 34.

B!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-01 11:51:25

3000 blams.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-01 12:25:55

Achievement of the Day
Kaytee: 10.00 VP, General. Congrats!

Congrats to:
gamejunkie: 9,000 Saves
Helloween: Top 1,000 Experience
Raizen-Pyro: 7.00 Voting Power, 3,000 BP
C0GMA: 7.00 Base VP
Pokemonpoeguygcn: #4444 Exp
14hourlunchbreak: Level 22

At 11/1/09 07:21 AM, Haggard wrote:
Nice, Congrats !
How many resits are you allowed? For me there are examns where I only have 3 tries, others I have as many tries I like (obviously, the latter examns don't count that much towards my final note)

Thanks.

Well basically I can have as many as I want and it may take as long as I want. We don't have anything like a "BSA" as we call it here ("bindend studie advies", or binding study advice). It means that you don't have to get a certain amount of EC's by the end of the year if you wanna continue your study. I've heard of a guy who's been at my faculty for nine years and still hasn't got his Bachelor title.

Also, we only have one exam for one subject. If you pass, you pass the subject. If you fail you gotta do a resit. Other than an occasional bonus test, we don't have anything else that determines our grades. No tests in between or whatsoever.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-01 12:44:42

Congrats to:
Helloween - Top 1,000 in Exp
FroNickProductions - Level 18
Raizen-Pro - 3,000 B/P and 7.00 Total VP
C0GMA - 7.00 Base VP
jake-thesnake - Level 10
Pokemonpoeguygcn - Top 4444 in Exp
14hourlunchbreak - Level 22
Kaytee - 10.00 Total VP and General
BahamutClock - Level 34
dx5231 - 3,000 Blams

---

At 10/31/09 05:10 PM, Bahamut wrote: Imagine if that was placed under my crotch. O_O

Oh, no thanks. I don't what that imagery in my head.

At 10/31/09 06:17 PM, JKMonkey wrote: Sorry I wasn't on in a while guys, I was banned for 16 days, anyways

Ouch.

At 11/1/09 07:12 AM, 14hourlunchbreak wrote: . . .I won my first flash award today.

Nice, dude. :)

At 11/1/09 07:13 AM, Coop83 wrote: And we got some good hitters going, to boot. A-Rod's 2-run Homer started it, thanks to our friends in the Instant Replay booth in... New York, and then Swish and Godzilla's homers left no doubt at all.

Sadly I dozed off and missed the game and it was a good thing too, apparently. Ha!
I was nice for Alex to show up to the game. I knew if Hamels struggled then it wouldn't take much for the Yanks to capitalize on it.

Well, he was pretty good as a pinch hitter last night, but you've got to consider that Joe Girardi might call on him for one game (tonight?), because his meddling with the squad has come up pretty good so far :P

Yeah, I'll give him that and the game is tonight at 8:20p EST/1:20a GMT

2 more wins to go. As a Yankees fan, bringing CC Sabathia to the mound tonight, against Joe Blanton, you can't help but feel confident.

The Phillies really really needed to take game 3 because I knew CC would start game 4 in order to split in Philadelphia. It looks like they really have dug a hole for themselves and clearly the momentum has shifted.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-01 14:14:12

Happy Belated Halloween!

Congrats to:

aldlv: 11.00 Total Voting Power
LynchedJohNNY: Level 25; Staff Sergeant; 6,000 B/P
Haggard: Top 400 in Experience
Bahamut: Level 42; Top 222 in Experience
Sanjay: Level 42; Top 219 in Experience - LOL
gamejunkie: 2,000 Medal Points; 9,000 Saves
bifgis: 12,000 Experience
Pokemonpoeguygcn: 16,000 Medal Points - Uh oh!
XIII13: 1,000 Posts - Nope
Helloween: Top 1,000 in Experience
Raizen-Pyro: 7.00 Total Voting Power; 3,000 B/P
C0GMA: 7.00 Base Voting Power
14hourlunchbreak: Level 22; Winner of his first award
Kaytee: General; 10.00 Total Voting Power
BahamutClock: Level 34
dx5231: 3,000 Blams

At 10/29/09 06:13 PM, Pokemonpoeguygcn wrote:
At 10/29/09 04:52 PM, Hacsev wrote: Pokemonpoeguygcn: 30,000 Total Stats - I'm still ahead by a few points :P
Not for long

We'll see about that!

At 11/1/09 07:21 AM, Haggard wrote: Nice, yesterday's [oo]-spam gave me a nice 18 blam points. I wished I could have stayed awake longer, though. ^^

I got like 20. I accidentally voted five in one of them.

At 11/1/09 09:20 AM, Bahamut wrote: Congrats to our newest Wi/Ht? Regular, michelinman!

Damn, I was so close!

$$$ | Strawberry Dodge | Abusive Reviews! | Sig by TheDingo

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-01 16:05:14

1,500 Flash Reviews

Now that's a big achievement!

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-01 17:32:15

33,333 total stats.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-01 17:55:45

At 11/1/09 07:13 AM, Coop83 wrote: Great game - good fun and if you've got the right tools, you can get through the game in under the time limit quite easily.

It is a great game, yes. I just need to find that one last mushroom now...

Hmm, and "the right tools"? I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean, but it sounds like it'd take the fun out of the game.

At 11/1/09 07:21 AM, Haggard wrote: Wat de Buer nich kennt, dat freet he nich!

Freeten un suupen, datt is all watt ji künnt... :)

Say, have you seen "Star Wars opp platt" on youtube? If not, you should check it out. ;)

Heb ick nich, aber ick kann ja mol kieken. ;)

Það er margt sem myrkrið veit / minn er hugur þungur

Oft ég svarta sandinn leit / svíða grænan engireit

Í jöklinum hljóða dauðadjúpar sprungur

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-01 20:23:06

Didn't notice but today I finally upped a rank in the top posters list to 16, passing BBR. Another couple hundred posts and I'll break 21,000

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-02 00:27:18

11/02/09 12:16 AM

Level 42

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2009-11-02 05:10:59

NG seems kinda quiet today...

Achievement of the Day
GUTHRIE: Level 42. Very nice, congrats!

Congrats to:
Coop83: 1500 Flash Reviews
DumbassDude: 33,333 Total Stats
JKMonkey: Level 23, Corporal

BBS Signature