00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

nuggetior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,752,945 Views | 87,865 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2002-10-06 14:56:43

IM A LEVEL 11 NOW
SO IM MAKING THIS TOPIC FOR EVERYONE THAT GOES LEVEL UP 2 LET US KNOW
AND JUST 2 TELL ALL U LEVEL 10'S AND UNDERS THAT IM HIGHER THEN U!!
LOL

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2002-10-06 16:28:51

Congrats on getting to level 11, I just leveled up yesterday.I don't think its nessesary to make a whole new thread about leveling up. :/

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2002-10-08 13:21:49

At 10/6/02 04:28 PM, TFclock wrote: Congrats on getting to level 11, I just leveled up yesterday.I don't think its nessesary to make a whole new thread about leveling up. :/

well i did!
lol
congrats on leveling up tfclock

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2002-10-14 00:01:44

That's real special. My question is this: Is there a way for me to check out all the pictures corresponding to the various levels without giving everybody and their dog popularity? I know the BBS is one way but it's too repetitive in some cases, and there's alot of topics to go through. Hey spancker, you out there?

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2002-10-14 04:50:39

At 10/14/02 12:01 AM, Recon_Rebel wrote: That's real special. My question is this: Is there a way for me to check out all the pictures corresponding to the various levels without giving everybody and their dog popularity? I know the BBS is one way but it's too repetitive in some cases, and there's alot of topics to go through. Hey spancker, you out there?

yo
erm no
every time u even look in the profile u give them expirence ppint u could lookon the top fifty user list thats a start but every time u look in a profile popularity goes up,
so i cant help ya that much
TFClock its over 2 u

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2002-10-14 21:34:27

At 10/14/02 12:01 AM, Recon_Rebel wrote: That's real special. My question is this: Is there a way for me to check out all the pictures corresponding to the various levels without giving everybody and their dog popularity? I know the BBS is one way but it's too repetitive in some cases, and there's alot of topics to go through. Hey spancker, you out there?

You can go http://www.newgrounds.com/gold/profile/level_icons/power10b.gif and just change the /power to whatever level you want. For example you wanted a level 20 dark you would change it to http://www.newgrounds.com/gold/profile/level_icons/power20c.gif
A= Light aura B= Neutral aura C= Dark aura

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2002-10-14 21:34:28

You can go http://www.newgrounds.com/gold/profile/level_icons/power10b.gif and just change the /power to whatever level you want. For example you wanted a level 20 dark you would change it to http://www.newgrounds.com/gold/profile/level_icons/power20c.gif
A= Light aura B= Neutral aura C= Dark aura

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2002-10-15 01:41:22

Much appreciated TFclock, I owe you.

Levels --- Badges

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2002-10-15 08:09:00

At 10/6/02 02:56 PM, the_phantom_spancker wrote: IM A LEVEL 11 NOW
LOL

i SHOULD HAVE leveled to lv7 today, but i think the exp system is screwed or sth :(

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2002-10-15 22:56:38

At 10/15/02 01:41 AM, Recon_Rebel wrote: Much appreciated TFclock, I owe you.

No problem, I like helping people if I can. :)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2002-10-16 01:06:26

i shouldnt have had left for a solid 7 months.

why is this in the where is/how to section anyways?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2002-10-16 04:25:18

At 10/16/02 01:06 AM, JordanCastillo wrote:
why is this in the where is/how to section anyways?

Good question.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2002-10-18 07:54:37

At 10/15/02 08:09 AM, 321abcd wrote:
At 10/6/02 02:56 PM, the_phantom_spancker wrote: IM A LEVEL 11 NOW
LOL
i SHOULD HAVE leveled to lv7 today, but i think the exp system is screwed or sth :(

how bout no it anit
HA HA HA!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2002-10-18 19:57:54

I have another question but feel the need to clarify one thing. My last post was submitted by a smartass co-worker(who also has an account on Newgrounds) as a joke, and I fully apologize if it offended anyone. I would love to give you his name so you could roast him, but gave my word I wouldn't. I made the mistake of not logging off before leaving the terminal. Now my question. I heard someone has posted all the icons for the various levels. I've already received one thread from TFclock(thanks again), but would like to locate this new one. Anyone know where I can find it? TFclock & phantom_spancker, are you guys out there?

Levels --- Badges

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2002-10-19 04:25:36

At 10/18/02 07:57 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: I have another question but feel the need to clarify one thing. My last post was submitted by a smartass co-worker(who also has an account on Newgrounds) as a joke, and I fully apologize if it offended anyone. I would love to give you his name so you could roast him, but gave my word I wouldn't. I made the mistake of not logging off before leaving the terminal. Now my question. I heard someone has posted all the icons for the various levels. I've already received one thread from TFclock(thanks again), but would like to locate this new one. Anyone know where I can find it? TFclock & phantom_spancker, are you guys out there?

what do u mean u wanna locate this new one?
a new level?
i dont get what u mean err say it in more detail
lol
on another note i think this new voting system rocks!
one of my work is in the top 20 and it sucked well its past the one hundred count so who cares it will be gone soon, i want the underdog or shit of the week awards!
lol
also if none of u users have seen itt u can make ur self light dark or netrual now through ur public profile edit, incase no one reads the post on the front page!
i just got back from holiday so thats why i anit been here and why my level has had some serious lack of attention.
but anyway ask the same post again but in more detail i cant make out wot ur looking for,
ok?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2002-10-19 20:58:23

Okay. What I mean is someone out there posted all the level icons(pipe,nunchaku) on one page. I received this information from ANOTHER co-worker(not smartass),who also visits Newgrounds. I'm not sure if it's on Newgrounds(I have a feeling it is) or another site(buddy is on his days off). If you know where to find this(somebody must), leave a post here(at least I know where to find you). Thanks for your help phantom_spancker, now go irritate the hell out of those newbies!

Levels --- Badges

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2002-10-19 21:21:04

At 10/19/02 08:58 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: Okay. What I mean is someone out there posted all the level icons(pipe,nunchaku) on one page. I received this information from ANOTHER co-worker(not smartass),who also visits Newgrounds. I'm not sure if it's on Newgrounds(I have a feeling it is) or another site(buddy is on his days off). If you know where to find this(somebody must), leave a post here(at least I know where to find you). Thanks for your help phantom_spancker, now go irritate the hell out of those newbies!

Well I don't know about a NG page with all the NG icon images on it but I know that The Joe324(I think I got the numbers right) has a site with all the NG level icons on it.
URL: http://www.koolpages.com/thejoe24/Levels.html

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2002-10-19 21:36:14

Well that's two I owe you TFclock. I should stop asking questions if I know what's good for me! Cheers!

Levels --- Badges

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2002-10-20 06:39:40

At 10/19/02 08:58 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: Okay. What I mean is someone out there posted all the level icons(pipe,nunchaku) on one page. I received this information from ANOTHER co-worker(not smartass),who also visits Newgrounds. I'm not sure if it's on Newgrounds(I have a feeling it is) or another site(buddy is on his days off). If you know where to find this(somebody must), leave a post here(at least I know where to find you). Thanks for your help phantom_spancker, now go irritate the hell out of those newbies!

u brought a tear 2 my eye,
someone who regonises my job.....
U FUCKING NEWBIES!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s anyone under the level 0f 4 is a newbie in my book!!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2002-10-20 21:58:36

Greetings spancker, I have another question. On the BBS, when someone responds to another post, how do you get the dark gray script to stay up? I've been using the computer for less than a year and the BBS is the first chat line I've tried(with my 3rd question your BBS signature finally hit home).

Levels --- Badges

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2002-10-20 23:52:30

At 10/20/02 09:58 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: Greetings spancker, I have another question. On the BBS, when someone responds to another post, how do you get the dark gray script to stay up? I've been using the computer for less than a year and the BBS is the first chat line I've tried(with my 3rd question your BBS signature finally hit home).

easy just click reply 2 post
then just dont hightlight and delete their just click below it and then type ur message

what do u mean about my signature hitting home?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2002-10-21 00:41:44

At 10/20/02 11:52 PM, the_phantom_spancker wrote:
At 10/20/02 09:58 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: Greetings spancker, I have another question. On the BBS, when someone responds to another post, how do you get the dark gray script to stay up? I've been using the computer for less than a year and the BBS is the first chat line I've tried(with my 3rd question your BBS signature finally hit home).
then just dont hightlight and delete their just click below it and then type ur message

:The fact I'm asking questions generally reserved for newbies, you answer the question, hence I just got spanked. Hey this can be a trial run. If this actually works, what's the purpose of keeping a thread going?

Levels --- Badges

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2002-10-21 00:43:51

At 10/21/02 12:41 AM, Recon_Rebel wrote:

The fact I'm asking questions generally reserved for newbies, you answer the question, hence I just got spanked. Hey this can be a trial run. If this actually works, what's the purpose of keeping a thread going?

im not sure
u cant close them if u could that would be strange

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2002-10-21 01:07:03

At 10/21/02 12:43 AM, the_phantom_spancker wrote:
At 10/21/02 12:41 AM, Recon_Rebel wrote:

The fact I'm asking questions generally reserved for newbies, you answer the question, hence I just got spanked. Hey this can be a trial run. If this actually works, what's the purpose of keeping a thread going?
im not sure
u cant close them if u could that would be strange
One last question, then I go away(at least for 16 hours). Who is highest rated "civilian"(or at least in the top five) with the new combined voting system?

Levels --- Badges

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2002-10-21 01:17:38

Why did my last post appear in gray? If you can read it could you answer that question as well as this one? I'm a little, hell alot confused!

Levels --- Badges

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2002-10-21 05:36:20

At 10/21/02 01:17 AM, Recon_Rebel wrote: Why did my last post appear in gray? If you can read it could you answer that question as well as this one? I'm a little, hell alot confused!

erm i know nothing about this new rank system as it is extremly different.
and ur text appeared gray cos u typed on the same line or 2 close 2 the repeated text.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2002-10-21 17:58:09

At 10/21/02 05:36 AM, the_phantom_spancker wrote:
At 10/21/02 01:17 AM, Recon_Rebel wrote: Why did my last post appear in gray? If you can read it could you answer that question as well as this one? I'm a little, hell alot confused!
and ur text appeared gray cos u typed on the same line or 2 close 2 the repeated text.

Okay spancker, here goes my 2nd attempt. Thanks for your help(again).

Levels --- Badges

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2002-10-22 06:41:25

At 10/21/02 05:58 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote:
At 10/21/02 05:36 AM, the_phantom_spancker wrote:

Okay spancker, here goes my 2nd attempt. Thanks for your help(again).

no problem :/

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2002-10-30 12:24:23

I JUST WENT 2 VOTING POWER 4%
HAPPY FOR ME!!!
THIS P[OST IS CELEBRATE PPL GOING UP IN THAT 2!!!!!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2002-11-02 10:14:56

At 10/30/02 12:24 PM, the_phantom_spancker wrote: I JUST WENT 2 VOTING POWER 4%
HAPPY FOR ME!!!
THIS P[OST IS CELEBRATE PPL GOING UP IN THAT 2!!!!!

too bad theres about 5000 people with more power than you...