00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MrTalkatoo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,780,265 Views | 87,972 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-07 04:51:03

War of the Portal - Part 4
20 - “The Gods”

The King of the Portal panted as he raised his head slowly, angry at the hidden spell of protective power that that man had used against him. Heat and smoke dropped as he looked at the strange power at his right. Turning to face his right, he looked at the three huge figures standing before the hole, slow yet seemingly familiar. His eyes widened as tens of thousands of ancient memories flooded in his head; memories that needed to be forgotten.

The Gods stood before their carving of a huge tower that soared to the heavens. They smiled at their work, for it was pure. The Tower of Light would soar to the holy heavens for those who believed their lives were complete.

“The Gods do not exist any longer!” spat the King as he stared at the Lord of Ancients.
“They will always exist within are hearts!” roared the Lord, “If you wish to believe they were not a part of our lives, then leave this world forever!”

“If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invite him.” The King of the Portal rephrased a line that he remembered from so long ago. So it was done; the Power of Sacrifice had finally brought the Gods into this world. It was the foolish Ancient’s fault, that stubborn Stamper. If only he knew what sort of mess the world had been brought into now…

The group looked at the huge so called ‘Gods’ that had suddenly appeared.
“What do you mean…by Gods?” RedCircle appeared to be in state of shock, like everyone else.
“The Gods,” said an awed Alkador in a monotonous voice, “are the ones rumoured to have departed the world so long ago. It was so great, that it caused a rift between Ancients and Submissions to this day.”
“What are you talking about?” Qwoxyl turned his head to the boy.
“When the Gods left this world, the relationship between submissions and the Ancients tore them apart. That is why all the ancients hid or died. The remaining Ancients managed to seal the submissions into their Portal and that was the end of their huge war. The submissions have resurfaced to take back the world they once wished to rule!”

One of the Gods glanced to the small group and waved his hand before them in a circular motion. Gigantic balls of flames wrapped the frozen submissions on the ground, making them combust instantaneously. The thousands of wingless submissions that were pouring into the world were instantly vaporised by a single wave of the God’s hand. It was obvious that the Gods were a force far stronger than anyone could ever imagine.

“Who are they?” asked Denvish, “I mean, do they have names?”
“Their names,” said Carmel, “are Tom, Wade and James.”
“Why are they here though?” Marcus said as he bit the fingernail of his thumb in nervousness.
“Stamper,” SCD was thinking; “did he summon them?”
“Possibly,” thought Recon, “we’ll never know.”

The King of the Portal screamed in rage as his sound rippled through the world. He looked at the small group, determined to the destroy them.
“I’ve had enough of this!” he roared; “You will die now!”
He focused the energy of all his warmth into his hand until it became unbearable. He pointed his right palm at the group that continued to look at the Gods like an exhibition piece. Screaming, he fired his beam which appeared like a whiplash of the sun. It flew at enormous speed and no one could turn their heads in time before the gigantic pools of liquid flame exploded before them, tearing and slashing where it could hit solid. The King gasped as he felt the solid was a power of protection and at once, he stared to Tom, who stood in front of the other two Gods.
“You’re battle is with us,” he said in Ancient tongue; “not them.”

The King screamed as he roared at the top of his lungs. “Surgite!”
“What the hell does that mean?” SK said as Alkador took a single step back.
“It means ‘Rise’,” he said, “but as to what, I have no effing idea.”

The world suddenly shook as the King of the Portal turned as white as the sun. The Gods blinked, taking a single step back, as if knowing what they were up against. The world became silent for a fraction of a second, until millions of black winged submissions blasted from the hole, soaring upwards to wrap themselves as a protective cacoon for the King. They took shape of a two legged figure with two arms and a spiked tail, the head growing red gigantic eyes. They were like bees surrounding their own queen. The figure solidified, forming the outlines of the King himself at a size as big of the Gods. The monster of millions raised its right arm as a trident of submissions poured into its place and the creature levitated onto the ground directly behind the hole. The group looked in terror at the strange figure that appeared as massive as the Gods, a power they could not bear to match. It seemed that the Gods could take care of all things from here forth.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-07 05:48:51

congratulations to:
M-A-R-C-U-S: level 15, then got pwned by ht 52. (i bet that you hate him, but that's life.)
bila: 17000 blams (fixit is not far away now.)
Qwoxyl: 34000 b/p points (nice, 1000 away from 35000)
-------
i pwned Coop83 earlier in the day and got my highest b/p rank. :D

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-07 07:22:10

At 7/7/05 04:02 AM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: That's your fault for not being smart enough to be born clairvoyant. :-D

is it also my fauly for not listening in class when they explained what the word clairvoyant means?? *tear*....

At 7/7/05 05:48 AM, Dream_of_Duke wrote: M-A-R-C-U-S: level 15, then got pwned by ht 52. (i bet that you hate him, but that's life.)

I DIDNT GET PWND BY HT52!!!!! DAMNIT!
i wasnt supposed to be level 15 today anyways, as soon as i deposited it said i needed ONE more exp for level 15...
then something funked up about update times or something, so it said i was level 15, when i wasnt supposed to bed >: (
IVE NEVER BEEN PWND BY HT52, AND I WANT TO KEEP IT THAT WAY >: (

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-07 08:27:46

PLH
Congrats on the 11,000 post mark, heh you have as much posts as i do review heh...

Anyways congrats...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-07 09:32:18

I just got a rank up
I am portal security
w00t w00t!
These ones have been coming fast!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-07 11:09:11

At 7/7/05 07:22 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: IVE NEVER BEEN PWND BY HT52, AND I WANT TO KEEP IT THAT WAY >: (

Lucky you ;(

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-07 11:46:11

At 7/7/05 03:25 AM, Qwoxyl wrote: 24,000 blams and 34,000 points. Yay.

Congrats, sign-up day brother.

JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-07 12:08:35

At 7/7/05 12:04 AM, wismty wrote: LEVEL 18

I've never really noticed, but this level icon looks really cool! >=)

Congrats man, it is a cool level !

At 7/7/05 01:40 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: EXCUSE ME EVERYONE, BUT THIS DOESNT MAKE ANY FUCKING SENCE!
i should be level 14, k?!
when i deposited, it said i needed 1 exp until level 15... but wtf, check this out.

Congrats on the level up, feel like you've gone up past 14 really quickly !

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-07 12:22:21

Congrats to:

-Wingman26: EG Major. Now for the golden leaf.
-Brewtality: EG Private First Class. Nice.
-EKRegulus: 34,000 B/P. Great.
-BonusStage: 11,000 Posts. Omfgwtfspamwhore
-CPenguin: Lv 11. Nice.
-Latinoralf: 3,000 Exp. Nice.
-iscruLz: EG Major. Read above :O
--ShotInTheHead--: 2,000 Posts. Nice pic.
-UltraPulse: Lv 9. You forgot that the requirements go up :(
-Osaka-: 5,000 Exp. Don't be humble :)
-DonDoli: 6,666 Blams. Nice!
-Minion777: EG Staff Sergeant. Nice.
-JerkClock: 4,000 Exp. Only 100 days until you're halfway to 10k.
-bila: 17,000 Saves. Nice.
-wismty: Lv 18. Maybe you should change your aura, though, silver on green is pretty ugly IMO.

At 7/5/05 02:27 PM, BonusStage wrote: How many do you have again?

I like to think I have more than you.

At 7/5/05 02:31 PM, iscruLz wrote: Happy berthday to Mazza

Thanks!

At 7/6/05 01:14 AM, iscruLz wrote: Why beacuase its random not really I forget why I told mazza awhile back though.

Because the lower case L and capital i look too much alike.

At 7/6/05 06:38 PM, DonDoli wrote: Maybe, but you ARE a mistake (:<

IT WAS THE FAULT OF THE CONDOM COMPANY.

At 7/6/05 11:48 PM, -RamzaBeoulve- wrote: Yeah, I've heard it's pretty good. But you should do them all, be a true gamer about it.

Too lazy.
The non-story missions were really quite boring. I mean, it's not exactly fun to send one of your characters off, wait a few days, and then get them back without even knowing what they actually did.

That sucks. Even if you don't celebrate it, you should try and see a fireworks show, they rock if you haven't seen one.

A few on New Years Day, but not much.

Happy Birthday! :D Or belated I should say.

Thanks!

Well, anyways, I reached 26,000 B/P, minor achievement.

Plus I now get to use a whistle in public :O
Respect my authoritah.

fucking magnets man how do they work

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-07 13:22:30

Now that i think of it..... Wasn't BahamutKOD supposed to return home today?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-07 13:28:51

Yay! Elite Guard Praporshchik. It sure took a hell of a long time to get. I've been quite unenthusiastic to vote ever since the stat lists were discontinued, but lately I've been getting some of my old pace back.

Go me!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-07 14:35:20

I just recently passed the 1,300 post mark. I'm aiming for 2,000 by the end of the Summer. Wish me luck!

Only The Ash Remain...

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-07 16:31:42

RANK UP

New badge and a 11.04 VP awsome...

~X~

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-07 16:33:09

At 7/7/05 04:31 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: RANK UP

New badge and a 11.04 VP awsome...

Congrats, you'll be in the top 50 in no time. 5 x 10k is coming up soon i see too.

JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-07 18:02:33

HOLY SHIT ! Elite Guard Staff Sergeant finally ! I saw that it was faster than before, maybe because I stay longer to the Portal in order to protect/blam movies (heh, holidays rock !).
Anyway, I'm glad for reaching this new rank. I feel very satisfied...

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-07 18:25:48

At 7/7/05 12:04 AM, wismty wrote: LEVEL 18

Nice. :D

I've never really noticed, but this level icon looks really cool! >=)

Sure, if you have a blue aura and have the alias ' AdelbertSteiner ' ;D

At 7/7/05 01:40 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: i should be level 14, k?!

lol You should be happy that you were level 15 for a short while, and yes, you were hit by ht52.

At 7/7/05 04:51 AM, Alkador wrote: War of the Portal - Part 4
20 - “The Gods”

:D

At 7/7/05 07:22 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: I DIDNT GET PWND BY HT52!!!!! DAMNIT!

Yes you did. OH FUCKING SNAP! :O

At 7/7/05 09:32 AM, darkdevil92 wrote: I am portal security

I wish I could rank up with only 100 b/p points a day again. : ( Congratulations though, good job with helping the portal stay clean.

At 7/7/05 09:46 AM, BonusStage wrote: Don't skip the Bonus ):<

*skips* ;D

Screamers are fun, but it's the pure explosion type ones that i orgasm over.

I still have that old mortar of mine, I wonder if it still works.

MY ALT IS HOT ;O

Lewl. My alts are better. :D

At 7/7/05 12:22 PM, -Mazza- wrote: Too lazy.
The non-story missions were really quite boring. I mean, it's not exactly fun to send one of your characters off, wait a few days, and then get them back without even knowing what they actually did.

That is kinda like FFT, but I just go back and forth from citys untill the date is reached. Plus you get to find out all the cool artifacts and lost lands they have found on their ventures.

A few on New Years Day, but not much.

Yeah, but 4th is much better. I should bring you over to my country some day. :o

Well, anyways, I reached 26,000 B/P, minor achievement.

-4k till EGSC, you'll hit that before Septmeber, or August if you really push it.

Plus I now get to use a whistle in public :O
Respect my authoritah.

Why do I vision you as Cartman on a trike?

At 7/7/05 01:22 PM, Frostbreath wrote: Now that i think of it..... Wasn't BahamutKOD supposed to return home today?

The 9th I think. I hope no one is depositing for his NG account. I need to close that 100 XP gap.

At 7/7/05 01:28 PM, Aapo_Joki wrote: Go me!

Yeah, it is a drag that the lists got the axe, but it's still fun to track your own pace though. Congratulations on becoming Russian.

At 7/7/05 04:31 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: RANK UP

Geez, you had a rank up not too long ago. :/ You are going pretty fast, not to mention closing in on 10k saves. Go you! :D

At 7/7/05 06:02 PM, MrT-Time wrote: HOLY SHIT ! Elite Guard Staff Sergeant finally !

Nice. Hurry up and get the next badge, that one is ugly. :P But welcome to the world of 1k for rank ups. :)

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-07 18:53:33

At 7/7/05 08:27 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: PLH
Congrats on the 11,000 post mark, heh you have as much posts as i do review heh...

Anyways congrats...

~X~

Neatems! I missed it. Coolio. Time to update my signature.

And for ~X~'s sake: Congrats all!

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-07 19:00:31

The only time I ever come to this thread is for my landmark posts and level ups.

So, I'm here for my 3000th post.
I'll be back in two days for level 11.

tre

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-08 01:26:27

At 7/7/05 07:00 PM, F00D wrote: The only time I ever come to this thread is for my landmark posts and level ups.

So, I'm here for my 3000th post.
I'll be back in two days for level 11.

well done F00D.
see you in 2 days.

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-08 02:04:51

At 7/6/05 09:37 PM, bila wrote: woot

17000 SAVES

Nice work bila. I'm less than 400 saves away from that mark myself. You must get a fair number of protection points each day because I can't seem to close the distance on you. Do you normally vote high? I'm assuming you do since you've chosen a light aura. It's been a steady night on the portal. Let's hope the people chasing us weren't on line today ;-)

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-08 04:16:58

How does one get to such high levels?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-08 06:48:46

At 7/8/05 04:16 AM, superdragongod wrote: How does one get to such high levels?

Deposit every day. EVERY day. And see in a year.

BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-08 08:02:41

At 7/8/05 06:48 AM, The_Casualty wrote:
At 7/8/05 04:16 AM, superdragongod wrote: How does one get to such high levels?
Deposit every day. EVERY day. And see in a year.

if i deposit every day for a year i go up 2 levels.. so sad :(

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-08 10:25:17

1600 exp
BLAMS: Involved in the termination of 1,001 crappy entries.

And I got my first, second third and fourth movie through the portal :D

Hoorah

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-08 10:26:49

At 7/8/05 10:25 AM, PelvicThrusters wrote: 1600 exp

1610 :P

Congrats for your movies !

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-08 11:05:48

At 7/8/05 08:02 AM, madknt wrote: if i deposit every day for a year i go up 2 levels.. so sad :(

I only would get 3 rank-ups in a year if i deposited every day, which i have done for about 3 weeks now. :-(

JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-08 11:19:15

At 7/8/05 11:12 AM, wtfClock wrote: Yeah, start again and you'll go up by 12! ;)

12 weeks? I started 3 weeks ago depositing every day, it only takes about 5 minutes at most. Not too long i guess, I could be a higher level and not like it : /

JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-08 11:52:22

7000 shitty post. D:

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-08 13:30:19

At 7/8/05 11:19 AM, -Morph- wrote:
At 7/8/05 11:12 AM, wtfClock wrote: Yeah, start again and you'll go up by 12! ;)
12 weeks? I started 3 weeks ago depositing every day, it only takes about 5 minutes at most. Not too long i guess, I could be a higher level and not like it : /

Nono, If you start a new account you could move up by 12 levels in a year.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-07-08 13:40:52

Kitten Cannon was mentioned at least twice and called "innovative" on G4 Tech TV this week by Tom Fulp. I'd say that is quite an accomplishment, seeing as I worked on it it feels great to have such publicity. I guess I can post about it here...It's exciting.

I'm hoping for a third run tonight. :D

BBS Signature