00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RIOTxANON06 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG T-Shirts

9,502 Views | 94 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to NG T-Shirts 2005-08-24 17:54:47

I think I'm probably the only one who actually feels bad for those people. I noticed that most of you who posted have to get your parents to buy you a teeshirt, or can't afford the money for postage, or have to wait for payday to buy a game -- in other words, you're not rolling in it either, and you're lucky to have what you do. Those people? They must have been pretty damn desperate to line up for four year old computers -- how about a little bit of compassion for how rough it must be for them, rather than the the elitist attitude of "aren't we cool, we would NEVAH do that, we're 1337!!"

It made me feel sad, rather than laugh. If it makes you laugh at first, that's fine.. but think about it for a moment and you'll find it's not all that funny after all. Would you want to be in such a state of need that you would urinate on yourself before relinquishing your spot to get a used laptop, so desperate you'd be to get a computer, any computer?

No, you won't like that -- and by "you" I mean anyone who posted, this isn't directed to anyone specifically.

And don't tell me to get a sense of humor. I have one thanks. It's just not impaired.

Save the hate responses, I won't be reading them.

Response to NG T-Shirts 2005-08-24 18:07:19

At 8/20/05 10:10 AM, TomFulp wrote: $50 laptop sale sets off violent stampede

El Serpento strikes again!!! : o

Response to NG T-Shirts 2005-08-25 04:25:32

i always wanted to buy one and a sticker and i know i do it once

Response to NG T-Shirts 2005-08-25 17:01:08

I order a tshirt and got a sticker so can you credit my profile for 1 sticker or not.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to NG T-Shirts 2005-09-01 21:25:18

lmao, i ead one paragraph because i was lol so uch i couldnt even concentrate