New Topic Respond to this Topic
modem
modem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Programmer
Yay. 2001-02-28 20:16:48 Reply

Yo..in case ya haven't figured it out yet, others are allowed to post on NG now. Not everone, just affiliates, ya know? Cool.. isn't it... Anyways, I'm Dark, and I won't be posting much (at all) here. From dark.vapor. But fuck that, here's some crap.

I've posted up my warhed 4.2 Trailer, and I'm doing my best to improve... a few people don't like the voices, a lot do, but hey, tell me watcha think, and tell me how to improve it (for fuck's sake, please). If ya don't like it, tell me why...

Also, if you haven't already, check out Boat by Mike Goff, it's awesome (if yer into that weird crap). And if you haven't heard of Radiskull & Devil Doll yet, check it out. Amazing animation, heheh.

If anyone's interested... dark.vapor needs some content, and if you'd like to, you can become an updater for reviews, flash, etc. Or just mindless crap. :P!

modem
modem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Programmer
Response to Yay. 2001-02-28 20:23:42 Reply

Dammit, I did it. MARK Goff, not Mike. Damn.

SilentEye
SilentEye
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Yay. 2001-02-28 21:38:15 Reply

At 2/28/01 08:16 PM, Dark_Entity wrote: Yo..in case ya haven't figured it out yet, others are allowed to post on NG now. Not everone, just affiliates, ya know? Cool.. isn't it... Anyways, I'm Dark, and I won't be posting much (at all) here. From dark.vapor. But fuck that, here's some crap.

I've posted up my warhed 4.2 Trailer, and I'm doing my best to improve... a few people don't like the voices, a lot do, but hey, tell me watcha think, and tell me how to improve it (for fuck's sake, please). If ya don't like it, tell me why...

Also, if you haven't already, check out Boat by Mike Goff, it's awesome (if yer into that weird crap). And if you haven't heard of Radiskull & Devil Doll yet, check it out. Amazing animation, heheh.

If anyone's interested... dark.vapor needs some content, and if you'd like to, you can become an updater for reviews, flash, etc. Or just mindless

crap. :P!

you know it would be cool if anyone can add topics!

Yay.

RibsinBacon
RibsinBacon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Yay. 2001-02-28 21:53:35 Reply

What Aboot an Active worlds E-zine area? and a place for people to talk about good custom made worlds like umm err mine EPW? <shameless plug>

ToonHole
ToonHole
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Yay. 2001-02-28 22:05:37 Reply

there is this thing called a BBS where you can do this. the wonder!

See my comics, updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday!
http://www.toonhole.com

Squierguy
Squierguy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Yay. 2001-02-28 22:27:07 Reply

Not on the front page it wouldn't. I mean, there've already been 3 posts today alone by us network guys...news is gonna come and go within mere minutes at this rate.

PeskyXtreme
PeskyXtreme
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Yay. 2001-02-28 22:45:54 Reply

Right

Yay.

PeskyXtreme
PeskyXtreme
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Yay. 2001-02-28 22:47:12 Reply

HULK AND MEAN GENE!

Yay.

PeskyXtreme
PeskyXtreme
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Yay. 2001-02-28 22:48:57 Reply

NO JAKE NO!

Yay.

thisisnotmike
thisisnotmike
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Yay. 2001-02-28 23:26:13 Reply

At 2/28/01 08:23 PM, Dark_Entity wrote: Dammit, I did it. MARK Goff, not Mike. Damn.

Did I ever tell you you turn me on? Good, becuase I never will.

Haha, you gave credit to a person that doesn't exist. I laugh at you!

Numbered3
Numbered3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Yay. 2001-03-01 11:20:46 Reply

The boy does love to swear dont he :P
Language Timothy or Tom will spank your bottom.

Iamdeathstrike
Iamdeathstrike
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Yay. 2001-03-01 13:42:49 Reply

If anyone's interested... dark.vapor needs some content, and if you'd like to, you can become an updater for reviews, flash, etc. Or just mindless crap. :P!

I would like to become a review updated for your site.I already Emailed you.

Yay.

Kage
Kage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Yay. 2001-03-01 14:59:18 Reply

At 2/28/01 08:16 PM, Dark_Entity wrote: Yo..in case ya haven't figured it out yet, others are allowed to post on NG now. Not everone, just affiliates, ya know? Cool.. isn't it... Anyways, I'm Dark, and I won't be posting much (at all) here. From dark.vapor. But fuck that, here's some crap.

how the hell can I post my own topic on Newgrounds.com's front page?

High-End
High-End
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Yay. 2001-03-01 15:13:07 Reply

CaptainMarmalade
CaptainMarmalade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Yay. 2001-03-01 22:44:19 Reply

hehehe. yeah. my name's mark. i don't recommend watching boat. it's a bunch of garbage. hehehe. i suck at flash. what a loser i am.

elementell
elementell
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Yay. 2007-10-15 20:55:30 Reply

At 2/28/01 08:23 PM, modem wrote: Dammit, I did it. MARK Goff, not Mike. Damn.

yay, joo teh happez faic

elementell
elementell
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Yay. 2007-10-16 22:09:00 Reply

aww, you madez a mistakez

elementell
elementell
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Yay. 2007-10-17 19:33:49 Reply

At 10/16/07 10:09 PM, elementell wrote:
aww, you madez a mistakez

hah, i made a post