00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xo1029392 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

the stupidity of america

874 Views | 4 Replies

the stupidity of america 2002-09-12 21:31:11

on the aniversary of 9-11 i thought i'd watch some good old t.v. After all my exams had finished and I felt like spacing out and not thinking. to my horror on every channel was the same crappy footage of planes flying into the trade centre.

i understand that these was a horrible but what makes it more horrible is the un-thinking manner in which americans have thrown themselves into some kind of primative war dance. people have left their brains at home but brought their guns and are ready to go kill any one with a turban. but think about this before you launch some nukes across the globe.

america trained bin laden. every knows that but doesn't seem to care

the only method these people have of attacking america is throught terrorism. they can not afford to attack america in any form of conventional war because they just do not have the man power.

america agrivated these people and their acts, how ever terrible, were forms of retaliation. placing non-muslim soldiers in the two most holy muslim cities was pretty stupid. how would you like it if i went to the licoln memorial and sarted shitting every where. because that what your government did to them.

finally any aggressive foreign policy your government has used has been a dud. korean war, vietnam war etc.

allthough i understand that the victims of 9-11 were innocent victims of terror, america is not a victim. america provoked these attacks and should not be so high and mighty willing to deal out 'justice' to who ever they don't happen to like.

Response to the stupidity of america 2002-09-13 02:04:49

what channel were you watching? all i saw was georege bush 2 playing with flowers in pennsylvania. i wanted t osee some footage, its been a while. so i just wacked off all day and made "osama for president" t-shirts. anyone want one?

Response to the stupidity of america 2002-09-17 15:08:46

Yeah, because America as a whole decides what is going to be on C-span, CNN, and net-work TV.

Response to the stupidity of america 2002-09-20 08:59:17

It's the liberals that are doing it, liberals suck

Response to the stupidity of america 2002-09-25 00:58:33

At 9/20/02 08:59 AM, Km645 wrote: It's the liberals that are doing it, liberals suck

Km645, your comment made no sense.