Respond to this Topic
kunislayershujo
kunislayershujo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Apr. 28th, 2001 @ 02:34 AM Reply

Don't get me wrong... it's a nice game, but it seems incomplete to me. When compared to your other stuff, it's not as vast and lacks difficulty (The game could have gone on forever if I wanted it to. ^^;)

Richie-Gecko
Richie-Gecko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Apr. 28th, 2001 @ 06:37 AM Reply

Nice game Tom. :) BTW...where did you get the graphics? Looks like they may have come from Metal Slug, or some other SNK game, but I'm not sure.

Anyway...great game! Keep 'em comin'. :)

Akapon
Akapon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Apr. 28th, 2001 @ 07:02 PM Reply

At 4/20/01 01:04 PM, TomFulp wrote: So what does everyone think of CRAZY SHUTTLE?

Great game! DIE YOU FUCKING JAYWALKERS!

Shinji098
Shinji098
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Apr. 28th, 2001 @ 11:23 PM Reply

Very good. Although theres no high score-o-meter to record high scores, it was all around ok. I like to run over those tiny cpu sprites!

idiedlastnight
idiedlastnight
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Apr. 28th, 2001 @ 11:28 PM Reply

At 4/20/01 01:04 PM, TomFulp wrote: Hurrah, I'm actually releasing a new game of my own!!! Check out CRAZY SHUTTLE!

I actually made this game for our local Drexel-parody website, where we pick on our University... This game in particular makes fun of the way our shuttle service sucks and has run over students on several occasions. I made the original version for April 1st, but then I kept adding more features - so now it kicks so much ass that I thought EVERYONE should play it! Be sure you have a fast computer, though - it is pretty graphics-intensive.

We just switched to new servers, so hopefully the site is running ok. Report any new bugs to Ross!

So what does everyone think of CRAZY SHUTTLE?

cool game, cool arcade type characters
i knocked one unconcious and let him live

Crazy Shuttle!

L7world.com

BBS Signature
Portal-Expert
Portal-Expert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Apr. 29th, 2001 @ 01:54 PM Reply

Its really good. a real laff. make more.

killabee420
killabee420
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Apr. 29th, 2001 @ 05:13 PM Reply

At 4/20/01 01:04 PM, TomFulp wrote: Hurrah, I'm actually releasing a new game of my own!!! Check out CRAZY SHUTTLE!

I actually made this game for our local Drexel-parody website, where we pick on our University... This game in particular makes fun of the way our shuttle service sucks and has run over students on several occasions. I made the original version for April 1st, but then I kept adding more features - so now it kicks so much ass that I thought EVERYONE should play it! Be sure you have a fast computer, though - it is pretty graphics-intensive.

We just switched to new servers, so hopefully the site is running ok. Report any new bugs to Ross!

Shinji098
Shinji098
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Apr. 30th, 2001 @ 12:53 AM Reply

Well, its repetitave, but its sadistic in the same sense. Be sure to change the time limit so the maximum time you gain per delivery is only about 10 sec. And change the unlimted time to gain mkay? The max time a person can gain is 35 sec. And add levels. And one more thing, add different shuttle textures.

Mr-Potato
Mr-Potato
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Apr. 30th, 2001 @ 09:54 AM Reply

RancidScammerDude
RancidScammerDude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Oct. 2nd, 2001 @ 10:50 AM Reply

Crazy shuttle is pretty damn good.. oh so amusing

Unforgiven2
Unforgiven2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Oct. 10th, 2001 @ 03:07 AM Reply

This game rules! You are so fucking talented that if this was a game that was in the stores, i would really consider getting my friend to buy it, and then i would burn it!!!!! :)

MI4-REAL-2001
MI4-REAL-2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Oct. 12th, 2001 @ 02:06 AM Reply

I don't think it loaded the first 2 times I tried.

xxx666juggalo666xxx
xxx666juggalo666xxx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Aug. 4th, 2007 @ 08:41 AM Reply

hahahah man this game is CRAZY i wonder why they call it CRAZY SHUTTLE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA get it

55555yuma
55555yuma
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Aug. 5th, 2007 @ 04:51 PM Reply

good idea

ha new signature!!!

BBS Signature