Crazy Shuttle!

FrumpyWeasel
FrumpyWeasel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Apr. 22nd, 2001 @ 02:21 AM Reply

Great game Tom!! i do think you should put up a high score table though:)

Crazy Shuttle!

the-desipher
the-desipher
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Apr. 22nd, 2001 @ 02:54 AM Reply

At 4/20/01 01:04 PM, TomFulp wrote: Hurrah, I'm actually releasing a new game of my own!!! Check out CRAZY SHUTTLE!

Great game, i like the gory windshield :) Keep it up, and add a high score table so i can kick some ass!

AntiTanner
AntiTanner
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Apr. 22nd, 2001 @ 04:39 AM Reply

Add a high score table, i know im the first to suggest this, but it really needs one!

And to any idiots, Tom said the game IS ALREADY in low quality mode

MaddJoka
MaddJoka
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Apr. 22nd, 2001 @ 04:39 AM Reply

At 4/20/01 01:04 PM, TomFulp wrote: Hurrah, I'm actually releasing a new game of my own!!! Check out CRAZY SHUTTLE!

[et cetera]

Very nice. After a while, though, I got tired and
just ran down the clock by plowing downas many people as I could. Still, lots of fun, and the blood and gore are really nice, especially where your passengers fly out the windshield. And it would be nice to have a high score board.

zno
zno
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Apr. 22nd, 2001 @ 07:51 AM Reply

At 4/20/01 11:39 PM, TomFulp wrote:
At 4/20/01 09:35 PM, VicViper wrote: Damn, my computer sucks. I'm having trouble moving. Can you please put low quality in it?
It is in low quality. :(

I see tremendous differences in how it runs on different computers... On my new computer vs. my old computer (Wade's), you can't see much difference with a lot of Flash - but there is a clear difference with this. When I play the standalone game (outside of a web browser), it runs at 30fps and is sweeeeeet... The browser slows it down some, but it still runs great on my computer. On Wade's it is slow but ok. On Ross's Mac it crawls.

-Tom

Is it on purpose or because of my computer that the 'seconds' seem to be about twice as long as real seconds?

LilSkataJ
LilSkataJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Apr. 22nd, 2001 @ 08:03 AM Reply

This game in particular makes fun of the way our shuttle service sucks and has run over students on several occasions.

So what does everyone think of CRAZY SHUTTLE?

I think Crazy Shuttle totally kix ass. I loved the game Crazy Taxi in the arcades, and I love this one. " Ridin' in my Truck, bitches wanna fuck."

MEGAginge
MEGAginge
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Apr. 22nd, 2001 @ 01:11 PM Reply

I actually made this game for our local Drexel-parody website, where we pick on our University... This game in particular makes fun of the way our shuttle service sucks and has run over students on several occasions. I made the original version for April 1st, but then I kept adding more features - so now it kicks so much ass that I thought EVERYONE should play it! Be sure you have a fast computer, though - it is pretty graphics-intensive.

We just switched to new servers, so hopefully the site is running ok. Report any new bugs to Ross!

Cool game but kinda moves fast

JustinToxicated
JustinToxicated
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Apr. 22nd, 2001 @ 02:36 PM Reply

At 4/21/01 05:43 PM, JustinToxicated wrote: I don't think it works dude....

Well At least it doesnt work for me... nothing i do seems to change what's on screen... Its like a loop of the blood effects to the shuttle and people being shot out the side of the screen... what's up with that!

NastyMan069
NastyMan069
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Apr. 22nd, 2001 @ 04:45 PM Reply

Crazy Shuttle was fucking badass! nice nice

Crazy Shuttle!

wjb1217
wjb1217
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Apr. 22nd, 2001 @ 05:03 PM Reply

I actually made this game for our local Drexel-parody website, where we pick on our University... This game in particular makes fun of the way our shuttle service sucks and has run over students on several occasions. I made the original version for April 1st, but then I kept adding more features - so now it kicks so much ass that I thought EVERYONE should play it! Be sure you have a fast computer, though - it is pretty graphics-intensive.

We just switched to new servers, so hopefully the site is running ok. Report any new bugs to Ross!

It was cool but its way too fuckin easy.... the game like never ends

Azderak
Azderak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Apr. 22nd, 2001 @ 06:25 PM Reply

Lame

nnntense
nnntense
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Apr. 23rd, 2001 @ 12:33 AM Reply

it was ok but no scores?

nnntense
nnntense
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Apr. 23rd, 2001 @ 12:39 AM Reply

I really liked the high speed ejection aspect of the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigjoekaiz
Bigjoekaiz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Apr. 23rd, 2001 @ 05:16 PM Reply

I wasn't a big fan of it. Okay, you drive real fast and hit people. Great. It could have been a lot better.

Bigjoekaiz
Bigjoekaiz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Apr. 23rd, 2001 @ 05:16 PM Reply

I wasn't a big fan of it. Okay, you drive real fast and hit people. Great. It could have been a lot better.

CrAzE
CrAzE
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Apr. 23rd, 2001 @ 10:09 PM Reply

Cool Game but it's too easy... There's no way i could run out of time... Other than that it's fun

-CrAzE

207TJ
207TJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Apr. 24th, 2001 @ 12:58 AM Reply

At 4/20/01 03:51 PM, TitoBurritoz wrote: "Tom! pat yourself on the back! this is almost as good as crazy taxi! what makes it better is that you can run over the pedestrians instead of going through them. Tom, this is a true masterpiece, be proud of yourself."

w/ r u talking about? Geesh, Tom has made way more better games than this! I mean, Pico, that one game with the Russians, and a ton more! Tom, I think you could do alot better! Like put levels into it, make more obstacles, gain more time when you run over people, scoring board, add weapons as you gain score, add more types potestians! Geesh, Tom I don't want to critisize alot, but still...

BLAH!

PsychoBug
PsychoBug
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Apr. 24th, 2001 @ 09:22 AM Reply

Crazy Shuttle is awesome! I made a score of 50000 and it took me like an hour. But I like the aspects of it. Its definitely a piece of hard work and time. Mad Props to the maker.

Captain-Insano
Captain-Insano
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Apr. 24th, 2001 @ 09:55 AM Reply

High score of 17,373, and i still had 5 minutes left on the clock. If i didn't have to go to counseling... i mean uh, school.. i'd be playin' that all frickin' day! kick ass!

Sean2k
Sean2k
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Apr. 24th, 2001 @ 03:40 PM Reply

What a kick ass game!
I got 5264points
Best game!

DaFreak
DaFreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Apr. 24th, 2001 @ 04:00 PM Reply

What do i have to say...? It's crazy and...
EXCELLENT
you sure know how to entertain us!

cryogen
cryogen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Apr. 24th, 2001 @ 07:26 PM Reply

Captain-Insano
Captain-Insano
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Apr. 24th, 2001 @ 07:43 PM Reply

At 4/24/01 09:55 AM, Captain_Insano wrote: High score of 17,373, and i still had 5 minutes left on the clock. If i didn't have to go to counseling... i mean uh, school.. i'd be playin' that all frickin' day! kick ass!

I forgot to mention... if you feel like spending around 45-50 nitros, you can have flames out the back of the van that cover the entire screen! >=)

Crazy Shuttle!

MysteryClock
MysteryClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Apr. 25th, 2001 @ 08:13 AM Reply

its a sort of Carmageddon style thing which should please some people - how's about a great big fucking bus in the sequel? (and cars to smash into)

mog-818
mog-818
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Apr. 25th, 2001 @ 05:03 PM Reply

Crazy shuttle is great! Tom Fulp seems to do it again. It is also fun because it has that crazy taxi /16-bit feel too it.I loved it, keep up the good work.

Daleen
Daleen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Apr. 26th, 2001 @ 12:43 PM Reply

Damn fine game, Tom. It needs a High Score, and maybe a few new levels, different people, but it's sweet as is. Keep it up.

Omni-Soul
Omni-Soul
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Apr. 27th, 2001 @ 07:10 AM Reply

yo tom i sended a movie but it wont come to the portal that sucks

fourbolt816
fourbolt816
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Apr. 27th, 2001 @ 10:15 AM Reply

overall..this game is wicked badass!..it kind of reminds me of the metro system down in mexico! "yo qiuero lawsuit"!..i love the way blood splatters all over the place...woohooo!!! gore-o-rama!!i laughed till i passed out....killer game!its evil!!

Crazy Shuttle!

MysteryClock
MysteryClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! Apr. 27th, 2001 @ 11:16 AM Reply

At 4/20/01 11:33 PM, TomFulp wrote:
At 4/20/01 05:19 PM, Infinity303 wrote: Tom, Tom, you're our man. This game kicks ass. Kinda like crazy taxi only more Newgrounds. Still, might be fun to add more characters, like add drug dealers to the ghetto that shoot your ass up and take whatever money you earn from picking and droping people off. Anyways, props to you, you're the man, and all that nonsence you get when you put something out for us.
I was actually going to add bums that chase after your shuttle, and if they get in the only way to get them out is to eject them (Wade's idea)... Wade also wanted me to add an emergency break button, which could make some dramatic changes to gameplay... So I'm considering it.

The big problem is SPRITES - I need more character sprites! I can't find any! Kinda tempting to make my own, but I'm too rushed. :)

-Tom

You could use photos of people on the BBS n webcams - I'm sure some of us have an evil desire to run certain people over...

And why not insert some hated celebrities and politicians in too? (bonus points for hitting them!)