Respond to this Topic
krakmunky69
krakmunky69
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-21 10:18:47 Reply

crazy shuttle is the shit.and i love the music.

Crazy Shuttle!

KaneOfNod
KaneOfNod
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-21 10:59:29 Reply

Hyper-neato!

Nexzen
Nexzen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-21 11:16:38 Reply

At 4/20/01 01:04 PM, TomFulp wrote: Hurrah, I'm actually releasing a new game of my own!!! Check out CRAZY SHUTTLE!

I actually made this game for our local Drexel-parody website, where we pick on our University... This game in particular makes fun of the way our shuttle service sucks and has run over students on several occasions. I made the original version for April 1st, but then I kept adding more features - so now it kicks so much ass that I thought EVERYONE should play it! Be sure you have a fast computer, though - it is pretty graphics-intensive.

We just switched to new servers, so hopefully the site is running ok. Report any new bugs to Ross!

So what does everyone think of CRAZY SHUTTLE?
Notfairman14
Notfairman14
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-21 11:17:35 Reply

At 4/20/01 01:04 PM, TomFulp wrote: Hurrah, I'm actually releasing a new game of my own!!! Check out CRAZY SHUTTLE!

I actually made this game for our local Drexel-parody website, where we pick on our University... This game in particular makes fun of the way our shuttle service sucks and has run over students on several occasions. I made the original version for April 1st, but then I kept adding more features - so now it kicks so much ass that I thought EVERYONE should play it! Be sure you have a fast computer, though - it is pretty graphics-intensive.

We just switched to new servers, so hopefully the site is running ok. Report any new bugs to Ross!

THIS GAME IS SWEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrfixit
mrfixit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-21 11:30:20 Reply

I like the game!! It's crazy, fucked-up fun!!!

Adambomb
Adambomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-21 12:02:22 Reply

That wuz kool. It was fun hitting people with the car and ejecting people from the car

damianmartins
damianmartins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-21 12:18:01 Reply

CS is the best game I've ever played on NG. I think I could've played that for hours... or did I?
I don't usually come here for the games, I come for the movies. But this is one fuck of a game that may make me rethink about my prejudice against Flash games. To all who haven't tried it. DO. It's stellar.

BulletProofCupid
BulletProofCupid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-21 12:31:49 Reply

umm it really sucks without nitros. you should make the shuttle go faster alone, because its not very fun when its all slow and shit. one more thing tom, ever think about fighting the guy from incubus for rites to that haircut?

Psycholoser
Psycholoser
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-21 12:54:01 Reply

that was fucking awesome.
i love the game "crazy taxi" for dreamcast but my only gripe was that you couldn't run over people. no matter how hard i tried the fuckin bastards always got out of the way. now this....hohohohoho fun!
kill kill kill kill kill!!!
i think i played the game 2 or 3 times before i even tried picking people up.
this game fuckin rocks.

Crazy Shuttle!

Kintak
Kintak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-21 13:02:22 Reply

It's funny. You should of added stuff to it though, like weapons. I like using a whole lot of nitros at once and then runing over people.

Sk8erkid
Sk8erkid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-21 13:02:55 Reply

i havent seen it but y did you stop makin assassin and just rely on portal entries plus i likes the old format of assassin

Crazy Shuttle!

Vor
Vor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-21 13:10:16 Reply

Damn good Tom, and waaaaaay too addictive ;)

-Ed

ndmediaNG
ndmediaNG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-21 13:22:16 Reply

Well you see, it's a jolly game but you don't see them *beep*ing... And I found myself turning off the sound completely, that much profantity isn't good for you. But it still is a GREAT game! =D Definaltely try it!

Janglur
Janglur
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-21 13:28:23 Reply

It's cool! Blood, blood, blood! MORE BLOOD! :P

densvensk
densvensk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-21 14:04:31 Reply

Oh my God. That about sums it up. That was the most fun I've had in a couple of months...on the PC or not. I couldn't stop laughing the whole time through. The best part has to be when you make the shuttle jump in the air and land on dead bodies, splashing their blood everywhere. A true stroke of genious.

ear-rae
ear-rae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-21 14:12:43 Reply

hey i loved the idea very funny and i think i played it for about an hour . . . either i'm easily amused or that game is great either way i like it.

-alex

Sargoth
Sargoth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-21 14:13:10 Reply

Completely amaaaaaaazing!!! Just one or two things though:

1. Can we get a quality toggle, I know you said it was intensive but I still want to play it!

2. Maybe its just me, but it seemed quite easy, my time stayed around the same amount, though I'm not sure I got a true look at the speed of the game due my lower system power.

3. When you reverse over someone (like when your turn while at nitro) you should get blood on the back of the car aswell :-)

4. High Score table!!!!!!!

Thanks!

Transitui
Transitui
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-21 14:45:11 Reply

I know your just fucking around but that was honestly the most pitiful, lame, brain-numbing, and sad piece of shit I have ever played. Although I'm not sure I could say that I "played" the "game", I was too distracted by my constant struggle to remain counscious.

keep up the good work
Transitui

SecretAgentMan
SecretAgentMan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-21 15:10:51 Reply

Hmmmmmm.......for some reason it reminds me of Crazy Taxi for Dreamcast...........

Kuniyuki
Kuniyuki
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-21 15:21:01 Reply

Ahh dang that was SWEET!! Nice use of the sprites too.. best game ever!! Make more games using sprites, that was awesome, fun and funny all at the same time.. nice job Tom..

toxo
toxo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-21 15:22:19 Reply

Uhhh, why is it none of your games have the usual ratings/review features and they all have the 'quality' context disabled? Afraid of public opinion or something?

MooSezTheCow
MooSezTheCow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-21 15:41:47 Reply

It's awesome man. You picked up on a lot of small details that made it fun. I'd like to see passengers with yellow and red circles for longer fares, a scoring system and harder destinations. I think it has a lot of potential.
-Rune

TheEvilMustard
TheEvilMustard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-21 17:16:35 Reply

Blah... I don't have a fast computer.

Crazy Shuttle!

JustinToxicated
JustinToxicated
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-21 17:43:14 Reply

I don't think it works dude....

sQuEeDeN
sQuEeDeN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-21 18:09:10 Reply

well... not a bad game...
what would have been really cool is if you had posted it to the portal, and we could vote on it!

Shrapnel
Shrapnel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-21 18:23:19 Reply

At 4/21/01 06:09 PM, sQuEeDeN wrote:
well... not a bad game...
what would have been really cool is if you had posted it to the portal, and we could vote on it!

Why the hell would he portal his own creations on a site that he runs???

PoopMuffin
PoopMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-21 20:14:44 Reply

Why is everyone raving about how cool this game is!? It sucks! Totally! If it were in the Portal it would be voted lower than a picture of swinging doneky balls! Just because Tom made this doesn't mean you have to suck up. Come on, people. WTF is wrong with you?!

bighed007
bighed007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-21 21:46:00 Reply

MAke a new Pico game pleeze!!!!!

WhiteRabbit
WhiteRabbit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-21 23:25:00 Reply

Tom what's the name of that song that's playing while the shuttle is running over pedestrians? I like it.

PlzDeleteThisAccount
PlzDeleteThisAccount
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Crazy Shuttle! 2001-04-21 23:34:22 Reply

I LOVE THE FINAL FIGHT CHARACTERS! Its pretty neat. I'm having some troubles though. But I can't run high quality and stuff. Wish I could turn it off. Anyways great game! And I can't deposit. Please get it fixed before 12 or I won't be able to deposit! gaaaaah! just kidding. yoink.