00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Breakfast-Crow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

"Fuck Bush"

3,917 Views | 56 Replies

"Fuck Bush" 2002-09-10 15:16:52

Ok, i only want 2 word posts here.

If you hate bush, i don't want a reason... just post "Fuck Bush". If you agree with his scummy twatty fucky gitty ways, put "Go Bush".

i'll start!

"FUCK BUSH"

Response to "Fuck Bush" 2002-09-10 20:14:49

Eh... A few things I'm fine with, a few things I'm not, so I'll say:

BUSH KEEP NEUTRALLY PERFORMING HOMEOSTASIS!

Response to "Fuck Bush" 2002-09-10 20:23:19

I'm not that angry at him so I'll just post this:

"Life is short and filled with stuff"~The Cramps

BBS Signature

Response to "Fuck Bush" 2002-09-11 13:18:39

Noo! Have shrub, then Blair as mini me.

Response to "Fuck Bush" 2002-09-11 13:43:46

At 9/10/02 03:16 PM, MattShaw wrote: Ok, i only want 2 word posts here.

If you hate bush, i don't want a reason... just post "Fuck Bush". If you agree with his scummy twatty fucky gitty ways, put "Go Bush".

i'll start!

"FUCK BUSH"

FUCK BUSH!

Response to "Fuck Bush" 2002-09-11 16:40:15

At 9/11/02 01:18 PM, Slizor wrote: Noo! Have shrub, then Blair as mini me.

its funny cuz its true!

incase no one heard me the first time:

FUCK BUSH! (and fuck blair too :) )

Response to "Fuck Bush" 2002-09-11 21:26:17

Bush is a fuckin dumbass!

Response to "Fuck Bush" 2002-09-18 01:41:23

Sodomise Bush with a glass pole covered in deep heat while he sucks Blairs dick (yet again)

So 3500 Americans were killed by terrorists on Sept 11th
The terrorists who hijacked the planes, went down with the planes
I agree that the men who calculated and planned the attacks should be brought to justice, castrated, their tongues cut out and their eyes burned out

Instead, Bush takes the attack as a preemptive strike from an army that doesnt exist

More than 30000 people have died needlessly because of the way Bush has handled the situation, thats a helluvalot more than died on Sept 11th

Yet noone cares about them, they were evil Afghanistans

Its all a matter of media coverage

thousands of cameras watched the trade centre go down, hundreds of cameras watched as america planned their war on terrorism, fifty or so cameras watched the american army attack the taliban, a dozen cameras watched the effect on the innocents of afghanistan, and one or two cameras saw some guy in your neighbourhood getting bashed

of all those things, only the first and the last will be remembered by people for more than a few weeks

FUCK BUSH

Response to "Fuck Bush" 2002-09-18 07:17:03

FUCK BUSH!, FUCK BLAIR!, FUCK THEM AlL

Response to "Fuck Bush" 2002-09-19 13:11:32

Fuck Bush, Fuck Blair, Fuck Powell, Fuck Dick... no dont fuck a dick thats nasty, Fuck Cheney, and Fuck the U$ Government!

Response to "Fuck Bush" 2002-09-21 09:25:09

and Fuck the U$ Government!

aagh, noo, now the fbi will be watching us all :)

Response to "Fuck Bush" 2002-09-26 09:38:19

bush is an evil flying monkey. watching him on tv speeking causes me geat pain. WARNING: watching bush may have serious side effects. such as internal bleeding, headaches, vomiting, diaria, and dry mouth.

Response to "Fuck Bush" 2002-09-30 02:53:56

At 9/26/02 09:38 AM, honkeie wrote: bush is an evil flying monkey. watching him on tv speeking causes me geat pain. WARNING: watching bush may have serious side effects. such as internal bleeding, headaches, vomiting, diaria, and dry mouth.

hehe, Watching Blair will cause nausea and a deep sense of shame in what has become of Britians Political system

Response to "Fuck Bush" 2002-10-05 20:01:06

At 9/18/02 01:41 AM, smelligrubbi wrote: Sodomise Bush with a glass pole covered in deep heat while he sucks Blairs dick (yet again)

So 3500 Americans were killed by terrorists on Sept 11th
The terrorists who hijacked the planes, went down with the planes
I agree that the men who calculated and planned the attacks should be brought to justice, castrated, their tongues cut out and their eyes burned out

Instead, Bush takes the attack as a preemptive strike from an army that doesnt exist

More than 30000 people have died needlessly because of the way Bush has handled the situation, thats a helluvalot more than died on Sept 11th

Yet noone cares about them, they were evil Afghanistans

Its all a matter of media coverage

thousands of cameras watched the trade centre go down, hundreds of cameras watched as america planned their war on terrorism, fifty or so cameras watched the american army attack the taliban, a dozen cameras watched the effect on the innocents of afghanistan, and one or two cameras saw some guy in your neighbourhood getting bashed

of all those things, only the first and the last will be remembered by people for more than a few weeks

FUCK BUSH

Thats true....first one of my friends died on september 11... osama is an idiot but no idiot plans a terrorist atack to a country and no people kills thmeselves to kill others for no reason...Bush is a fucking facist

Fuck Bush!!!!!!!

Response to "Fuck Bush" 2002-10-05 20:05:06

Thats true....first one of my friends died on september 11... osama is an idiot but no idiot plans a terrorist atack to a country and no people kills thmeselves to kill others for no reason...Bush is a fucking facist

Fuck Bush!!!!!!!

I don´t want my family in Palestina to die couse of an ashole.....peace and reason is the way...not the stupidity from all the asholes in the U$ government

Fuck them all!!!!!!!!

Response to "Fuck Bush" 2002-10-05 20:25:53

By the way....one proof of what an idiot he is....an image i worth a thousand words!!!
Miren lo imbecil q es, aqui esta la prueba ........ ..una imagen vale + q mil palabras!!!

Response to "Fuck Bush" 2002-10-07 04:10:39

At 10/5/02 08:25 PM, Arzas wrote: By the way....one proof of what an idiot he is....an image i worth a thousand words!!!
Miren lo imbecil q es, aqui esta la prueba ........ ..una imagen vale + q mil palabras!!!

That image was photoshoped. It's a fake!

But don't worry.. there are plenty of other real-life incidents that are stupider than this one.

Response to "Fuck Bush" 2002-10-07 20:41:46

FUCK CHANEY FOR USING BUSH AS A PUPPET AND FUCK BUSH FOR BEING AN EASY TO MANIPULATE ASS SCRUB!!!!!!!!!

Response to "Fuck Bush" 2002-10-09 02:18:23

FUCK BUSH!

Response to "Fuck Bush" 2002-10-09 14:24:35

At 10/9/02 02:18 AM, timaaa wrote: FUCK BUSH!

Thanks to corporate controlled mass media aka american propaganda we got to put up with that degenerate for another 5 years or so. Ass kissing band wagon patriots have already pathed the next selection, whoops, meant to say election.
So FUCK BUSH AND HIS LITTLE DAD TOO!

Response to "Fuck Bush" 2002-10-18 01:13:15

As a conservative, I must say that I agree with the Bush Doctrine. However, he has refused to follow any of it, and is a huge disappointment.

Response to "Fuck Bush" 2002-10-18 22:31:30

fuck bush!

Response to "Fuck Bush" 2002-10-20 16:35:06

wat is his approval rating now, like 70%?

this just proves that 70% of americans are dumb, useless tools that buy into his bullshit about being unpatriotic if you disagree with him. him and all of his pals are manipulative facists.

by the way, war in iraq is about 1 thing and 1 thing only, OIL! iraq has the 2nd largest oil reserves in the world. i guess the fact that several people in his administration made their millions from big oil. well that and scheming employees, but thats beside the point. if this were really about freedom and "weapons of mass destruction", then why arent we going after countries like north korea, who ADMITTED to pursuing nuclear arms? makes you wonder....

o yea almost forgot.........FUCK BUSH!!!!

Response to "Fuck Bush" 2002-10-21 00:18:44

I'm not american so I don't know bush that well but it's good he wants to do something about Saddam and all those terrorist assholes making weapons over in the middle east.

Response to "Fuck Bush" 2002-10-21 18:27:40

HEHEHEHE...50 years ago, Canada had the most advanced aerospace fighter in the world, the "avro arrow". (It doesn't compare to todays military aircraft, but it would kick the shit out'a anything build 50 years ago :p ) BUT thanks to the american government pressuring the Canadian government, the project was scraped and the prototypes were Distroyed. AND after all that, most of the Canadian aerospace engineers went strait to the states to work at NaSa.

FUCK BUSH AND FUCK THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

Response to "Fuck Bush" 2002-10-29 15:17:34

FUCK BUSH AND FUCK THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

YEAH!!!!!!FUCK BUSH!!!!!!

Response to "Fuck Bush" 2002-10-29 15:21:31

YEAH!!!!!!FUCK BUSH!!!!!!

i hadn´t wrote that for a long time....it´s feels good to write it,so........here i go a gain:

FUCK BUSH!!!!!!!
FUCK BUSH!!!!!!!
FUCK BUSH!!!!!!!
FUCK BUSH!!!!!!!
FUCK BUSH!!!!!!!
AND FINALLY........FUCK BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to "Fuck Bush" 2002-10-30 13:16:09

Fuck Bush right in his ear.

Response to "Fuck Bush" 2002-10-31 02:30:20

I'm sorry, but someone has to say this, and it might as well be me, so...

GO BUSH!

Response to "Fuck Bush" 2002-10-31 09:04:27

Fuck Bush!