00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

nuggetior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The dangers of Pokemon.

7,347 Views | 108 Replies

Response to The dangers of Pokemon. 2005-08-03 13:49:37

At 8/3/05 01:41 PM, Dark_Volcano_Sam wrote: Maybe you are a communist.

lawl. a pokemon lover calling me a communist.

fix yout spelling.
need do fix the bbs.

lol, internet spelling, why would you care?

It goes to show you that people will do anything to make us disappear, even skip English class.

Pretty impossible seeing how you can'y really skip it when you have to take the class.

Please, go to school and "obtain a life."

best response ever, older pokemon fans dont have lives, they tossed that away when they decided to like an old fad.

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Response to The dangers of Pokemon. 2005-08-03 13:53:41

I used to watch Pokemon and play it on my gameboy when I was little, that article isn't true, Pokemon didn't effect me or anyone I knew, I hate it when people write stuff like that.

Response to The dangers of Pokemon. 2005-08-03 13:54:48

At 8/3/05 01:31 PM, pokemon_trainerLANCE wrote: BLASPHEMY! JESUS IS A MERE LVL 52 NORMAL TYPE. MY CHARIZARD COULD SOOOOO PWN HIM >:(

Jesus learns Blizzard at level 48, and ice-type attacks are super-effective against dragon AND flying types. You can't beat the J-man.

i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i

oh no I am choking on a million dicks

BBS Signature

Response to The dangers of Pokemon. 2005-08-03 13:56:24

Ok the killing begins at 5:00Pm Eastern time can you be there?

Response to The dangers of Pokemon. 2005-08-03 13:56:45

At 8/3/05 01:54 PM, Luxury_Yacht wrote:
At 8/3/05 01:31 PM, pokemon_trainerLANCE wrote: BLASPHEMY! JESUS IS A MERE LVL 52 NORMAL TYPE. MY CHARIZARD COULD SOOOOO PWN HIM >:(
Jesus learns Blizzard at level 48, and ice-type attacks are super-effective against dragon AND flying types. You can't beat the J-man.

Jesus's evolved form can! Plus Jesus has the power to make henchmen (i.e. Adam and eve).

DIY

Response to The dangers of Pokemon. 2005-08-03 13:57:33

So the NG BBS has become full of PokEmon fans since I have been gone...

Response to The dangers of Pokemon. 2005-08-03 14:00:20

At 8/3/05 01:57 PM, BrownCow wrote: So the NG BBS has become full of PokEmon fans since I have been gone...

pretty much, and if you make a thread that bashes it, a fan will post a picture saying pokemon flamers need to die.
:(

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Response to The dangers of Pokemon. 2005-08-03 14:06:20

At 8/3/05 02:00 PM, TEHBANSTICK wrote:
At 8/3/05 01:57 PM, BrownCow wrote: So the NG BBS has become full of PokEmon fans since I have been gone...
pretty much, and if you make a thread that bashes it, a fan will post a picture saying pokemon flamers need to die.
(

Well this place offically sucks. it ruled when I was 13 though.

Response to The dangers of Pokemon. 2005-08-03 14:08:17

At 8/3/05 02:06 PM, BrownCow wrote: Well this place offically sucks. it ruled when I was 13 though.

This place rocked when I was 11.

That was a great post. Right Zach?

BBS Signature

Response to The dangers of Pokemon. 2005-08-03 14:08:43

These church fanatics are really begining to piss me off, just because it christian or western they have rag on it. I don't like it parse, but they cannot denouce shinto like that. Don't forget these are same people who want conformed the planet to their way of thinking.

Response to The dangers of Pokemon. 2005-08-03 14:09:12

A priest? Catholic pussies. Children's imagination is Satan? No wonder why that religon is shit.

BBS Signature

Response to The dangers of Pokemon. 2005-08-03 14:09:26

At 8/3/05 02:00 PM, TEHBANSTICK wrote:
(

LOL!

And who are you to say that?

I forgive you.

Sonic Wii Preloader!

Pro-Pokemon Club/TJPPC - Where I love Mew and members know it!

My art - I do art well, you twirps!

BBS Signature

Response to The dangers of Pokemon. 2005-08-03 14:11:29

my friends you have finally seen the pokemon light

Response to The dangers of Pokemon. 2005-08-03 14:14:29

At 8/3/05 01:19 PM, Luxury_Yacht wrote: Most of us have played Pokemon, the seemingly innocent GameBoy game that swept the nation a few years back. But this article has shown me the real evils of the wolf in sheep's clothing .

The TRUTH.

We've all been blind...until now.

OMFG! I have 1,500 pokémon cards in a closet! I AM ALL POWERFUL.

Please leave your money in sacks at the bottom of my drive, thank you.

Response to The dangers of Pokemon. 2005-08-03 14:15:50

I already knew that such programs like "pokemon" or "Dbz" are satanic. I have already posted how screwed Dbz is, and pokemon is not too diferent.
By the way, im not sure, but who´s the creator of pokemon? Toriyama? If so, it is confirmed is satanic.

F?

BBS Signature

Response to The dangers of Pokemon. 2005-08-03 14:20:15

so then this letter is from a pastor.....not bad.....

The best Internet phenomenon and yet...

Response to The dangers of Pokemon. 2005-08-03 14:21:50

are you trying to be funny because i dont get it

Response to The dangers of Pokemon. 2005-08-03 20:10:45

At 8/3/05 02:08 PM, Koufuyo wrote: Don't forget these are same people who want conformed the planet to their way of thinking.

Yes, in fact they are. And if any of you actually believe that half-assed crap that some power-obsessed pastor wrote because he doesn’t have anything else to do with his time, then yes, you too can join the many ranks of gullible, spineless fanatics who actually believe that kind of crap. Try reading between the lines and see that this has actually nothing to do with Pokémon, it’s just to control people into doing whatever the hell the Catholic Church wants them to do with the belief that “Jesus says so.” And then they wonder why only people over the age of 70 are the only ones going to church…

And sorry, but “Pastor D.E.” sounds like the biggest, whiney little dumbass I’ve ever seen. “Oh noes! Pokémon iz evil! Oh noes! Oh noes!” Oh yes, and let me remind you that all this crap comes from men who molest children. Oh yes, Jesus just loves seeing that…

And “TEHBANSTICK,” get your head out of your ass and stop acting so moronically arrogant like you know everything and everything you say is truth. Figures you would be one to believe this stuff only because it puts down Pokémon, and yet you don’t believe anything else from the Catholic faith… just because it doesn’t benefit you. I love seeing people who willingly admit they’re atheists, and then actually turn around in the flicker of a moment to blindly follow some moronic crap like this just to put down something they hate. That just screams “retarded” right there.

Don't pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men.

BBS Signature

Response to The dangers of Pokemon. 2005-08-03 20:12:51

Random pikachu fights have been happing check my profile to see live footage

BBS Signature

Response to The dangers of Pokemon. 2005-08-03 20:13:10

The Dangers of Pokemon
Letter from a pastor

That's all I needed to hear.

Response to The dangers of Pokemon. 2005-08-03 20:15:33

Japan, the devil... what's the difference?

Response to The dangers of Pokemon. 2005-08-03 20:34:17

At 8/3/05 02:08 PM, Koufuyo wrote:

Don't forget these are same people who want conformed the planet to their way of thinking.

you mean the whole slander campaign against the pagans and those who believef in the the female goddess concepts.....well yes....thatwas nothing more then an act unjustified by god to forcefully wipe out such religions as worshipers of nature and the female goddesses: giver of life

they did this so, for in these two now almost ainchies practices for in both...there was another giver of life....nature and the female....they couldnt allow this to go on when they were trying to prove that God was the only true creator of life

so such smears as the pagan pentacle were changed over time from a meaning of purity.....to devil worshiping

and now...it seems its mass marketing.....pokemon in my eye...is a terrible example
what they really want...is Santa.....and the Easter Bunny....for truthfully....what comes to mind when someone sais Christmas........

this is coming from a christian believer...i may be christian.....but im not a voiceless follower

and a quick thing on aethism.....i dont see the point......if there is no god....we all rot......if there is a god....then those who did not partake in the correct religion...well....does whatever happens to the non-believers of that religion....and im not going any further

Monster Count: 2999 - Countdown to 3000

DO ANY OF YOU BOYS LIVE IN VIRGINIA?!

BBS Signature

Response to The dangers of Pokemon. 2005-08-03 20:36:32

LIES! ALL LIES! Don't speak of these lies around my young virgin ears!

Response to The dangers of Pokemon. 2005-08-03 20:46:18

At 8/3/05 08:10 PM, Neo_Pikachu wrote: And “TEHBANSTICK,” get your head out of your ass and stop acting so moronically arrogant like you know everything and everything you say is truth.

Probvably because i am right a good pecentage of the time.

Figures you would be one to believe this stuff only because it puts down Pokémon, and yet you don’t believe anything else from the Catholic faith… just because it doesn’t benefit you.

Loller, play the pokerap backwards, its satanic.

I love seeing people who willingly admit they’re atheists,

I dont care about what i beleive in, as long as everyone would shut up about it.

and then actually turn around in the flicker of a moment to blindly follow some moronic crap like this just to put down something they hate.

That posted article was bullshit but pokemon IS satanic.

That just screams “retarded” right there.

and a "23" year old loving pokemon just tells me you scream more retard.

now shut up and act your damn age.

That was a great post. Right Zach?

BBS Signature

Response to The dangers of Pokemon. 2005-08-03 20:47:52

To Neo_Pikachu:

Your absolutely right, they think that everything they say is god honest truth. These fanatics are also trying to succeed from the nation and create their own nation. And yes, the TEHBANSTIC, has his head inserted up his keister, he's always spouting crap on the internet.

To Chupalo

Shut your friggin' face.

Response to The dangers of Pokemon. 2005-08-03 20:50:42

That's pretty pathetic. The sad thing is, people actually share that belief. I met quite a few people who claimed they couldn't play "Yu-Gi-Oh!" because it promoted satanism in their "magic cards". I really liked the comment that a man named Joey Faust left at the bottom:

Hearing about such things makes me even more convinced that Christians need to greatly consider homeschooling, and if they will own a TV, disconnect worldly programming for the sake of the whole family. Not only will reading time and family relationships be greatly benefited, but children will be protected to some degree from the world's unholy enticements.

BBS Signature

Response to The dangers of Pokemon. 2005-08-03 20:52:38

the Poke be tight, i be having one in is my Profile picturez!!?!??!

BBS Signature

Response to The dangers of Pokemon. 2005-08-03 20:54:49

Quote from website:

Hearing about such things makes me even more convinced that Christians need to greatly consider homeschooling, and if they will own a TV, disconnect worldly programming for the sake of the whole family (2Cor.6:14-18). Not only will reading time and family relationships be greatly benefited, but children will be protected to some degree from the world's unholy enticements. There is a certain amount of "sheltering" that is necessary and Biblical (Gen.35:2). I thank the above brother for sending me his testimony. Perhaps this will alert others and convince them to rid their homes of these occult and Eastern mystical games.

I dont think it is a really good idea,sheltering kids is not going to keep kids away from this filth. They will keep trying to get access to really bad shit like Pokemon and other anime. We just need to talk to them and tell them that if you like Pokemon,you whack off to Dragonball every afternoon(Twice on Sunday)

Response to The dangers of Pokemon. 2005-08-03 21:19:20

At 8/3/05 08:54 PM, GameCubeFreak2004 wrote: They will keep trying to get access to really bad shit like Pokemon and other anime. We just need to talk to them and tell them that if you like Pokemon,you whack off to Dragonball every afternoon(Twice on Sunday)

Pokemon is the gateway anime.

i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i

oh no I am choking on a million dicks

BBS Signature

Response to The dangers of Pokemon. 2005-08-03 21:21:48

Damn they come out with another 500 Pokemon every month!