Hanshinboy
Hanshinboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to I'm a real arab.. 2005-11-22 05:36:52 Reply

marhaban fellow NG user !

I have many Egyptian friends. They are all very decent men and very nice.

Welcome to newgrounds =) You didn't fool me for a second

ilâ l-liqâ'

HAPPY EASTERHappy EASTERhappy easter

BBS Signature
Wienerschnitzel
Wienerschnitzel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to I'm a real arab.. 2005-11-22 05:53:16 Reply

I don't give a shit who you are.

SomeKindOfMonster
SomeKindOfMonster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to I'm a real arab.. 2005-11-22 06:05:41 Reply

well you are from egypt. so yes you would be truly arabic. but not all of us think "oh he's arabic, he most be a terrorist" only the ignorant dip shit assholes think that.

anyways....is it true that in the egyptian culture, having a girlfriend is considered a taboo? i have talked to a few people from egypt, and they all said that it is against thwir culture to have a girlfriend. if thats true, then hey, thats your culture.

Markface
Markface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Animator
Response to I'm a real arab.. 2005-11-22 06:48:25 Reply

Oh my god... uhhh thats great I guess congratulations!

[;];=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

BBS Signature
ArabFreak
ArabFreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Gamer
Response to I'm a real arab.. 2005-11-23 09:06:18 Reply

At 11/22/05 06:05 AM, SomeKindOfMonster wrote: anyways....is it true that in the egyptian culture, having a girlfriend is considered a taboo? i have talked to a few people from egypt, and they all said that it is against thwir culture to have a girlfriend. if thats true, then hey, thats your culture.

We have girlfriends here. I guess what they were trying to tell you was "arranged marriage". See, many ignorant parents here don't allow their children to have boy/girlfriends because they have someone in mind to marry them. Most of the poor population does that, because they think that if their daughter/son marries someone they love, that person will not get them out of their poverty.

At 11/22/05 02:42 AM, -Terence- wrote: this has to be one of the stupidest topics out there......like anybody cares if ur arab or not....shit man are u trying to meet some one on ng or sumthin...probly the rest of your 6,000 posts are dumbass spamage like this one...

Don't judge a book by it's cover.

Silvercherryclock
Silvercherryclock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to I'm a real arab.. 2005-11-23 09:06:55 Reply

Why would we care?

20BitchSlaps
20BitchSlaps
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to I'm a real arab.. 2005-11-23 12:10:18 Reply

At 7/28/05 12:02 PM, EmperorTamarin wrote: I knew it! BTW I am highly skilled in detecting the falsehood of this cock and bull story, as I was raised by freight-yard hobos.

</win>

20BitchSlaps
20BitchSlaps
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to I'm a real arab.. 2005-11-23 12:11:31 Reply

At 11/22/05 05:36 AM, Hanshinboy wrote:
Welcome to newgrounds =) You didn't fool me for a second

welcome to newgrounds??? wtf did u see the post count? doesnt seem like a new person to me

Monocrom
Monocrom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to I'm a real arab.. 2005-11-23 12:24:37 Reply

At 7/28/05 11:54 AM, arab_freak wrote: It's true. I made you think I was an American this whole time, didn't I? Some of you were gullible enough to believe it too. The guy in the photo was one of my best friends, and he agreed to have me put his photo. I was quite intrigued to find a lot of stereotypes on Newgrounds. I mean come on, did you REALLY think that there are no arabs that can use a computer? No, you don't. That's because they do exist. So to all you people who said "I knew it!", you've just proven your stupidity.

We eat your food. We wear your clothes. We play your games. We use your technology. How? It's called "cultural blending". Though some of you may not adopt our ways of life, others do. You need to get out a little more and look at the world through your own eyes

Sorry dude, but no one on NG really cares! Half the people are just assholes, the other half want to be entertained with flash shorts. As for getting out a little more, dude, you're a level 12. How often have you logged off of NG, to go outside? (Yes, technically, you only have to spend a few minutes a day to deposit your experience points. But who actually does THAT)?

ArabFreak
ArabFreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Gamer
Response to I'm a real arab.. 2005-11-23 12:33:21 Reply

At 11/23/05 12:24 PM, Monolock wrote: Sorry dude, but no one on NG really cares! Half the people are just assholes, the other half want to be entertained with flash shorts.

While others seek entertainment over the BBS.

As for getting out a little more, dude, you're a level 12. How often have you logged off of NG, to go outside? (Yes, technically, you only have to spend a few minutes a day to deposit your experience points. But who actually does THAT)?

I only come here when I have nothing better to do, which is about 1-2 hours from Sunday-Thursday. Even less on week-ends (Thursday, Friday, and Saturday).

Monocrom
Monocrom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to I'm a real arab.. 2005-11-23 13:05:04 Reply

At 11/23/05 12:33 PM, arab_freak wrote:
At 11/23/05 12:24 PM, Monolock wrote:
As for getting out a little more, dude, you're a level 12. How often have you logged off of NG, to go outside? (Yes, technically, you only have to spend a few minutes a day to deposit your experience points. But who actually does THAT)?
I only come here when I have nothing better to do, which is about 1-2 hours from Sunday-Thursday. Even less on week-ends (Thursday, Friday, and Saturday).

Awww, come on! You honestly expect us to believe that. Dude, are you lying to us again?.... Come on....

ArabFreak
ArabFreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Gamer
Response to I'm a real arab.. 2005-11-23 13:13:04 Reply

At 11/23/05 01:05 PM, Monolock wrote: Awww, come on! You honestly expect us to believe that. Dude, are you lying to us again?.... Come on....

I'm a real arab..

Soliman
Soliman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to I'm a real arab.. 2006-11-24 06:42:08 Reply

Wtf? thats just mean!

Soliman
Soliman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to I'm a real arab.. 2006-11-24 07:45:08 Reply

At 10/2/05 02:43 PM, Iranarama wrote: Arabs are seriously CRAZY. Total savages. They massacred teh iranians when Iran was tryin to help them at times.

Bastards...not u, ur ok :D lol

wtf?

LAVAGASM
LAVAGASM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Animator
Response to I'm a real arab.. 2006-11-24 07:58:54 Reply

I see no turban, and no bomb strapped to your chest. You just look like a filthy mexican.

hedshotslg
hedshotslg
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to I'm a real arab.. 2007-05-29 19:42:12 Reply

i made you an arab

oh wait this isnt a photo shop thread? dammit, and i wanted the originality points.

I'm a real arab..

DevourerJay
DevourerJay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to I'm a real arab.. 2007-05-29 20:12:22 Reply

At 7/28/05 11:54 AM, ArabFreak wrote: That's right. They're no different than you and I.

until they blow up buildings, kill over 3000 americans, and think that their way is the only way... oh yeah... very alike... all arabs are terrorists one way or another... they either send money to their home countries, which eventually gets to terrorists, or hate americans for being "infidels", even arab-americans (a polll i saw on yahoo) agree with a jihad... so STFU... you are NOTHING like me... dont flatter yourself... i am raised in NYC... i refuse to get in a cab with an arab, i dont go to the 7-11 by my mouse because they got some guy named Ahmed working there (true story).
i dont care if its only a "few", Bush should've nuked iraq... then all of those other sub-species (arabs).
im normally not racist, but arabs i will hate till i die... 9/11 wont be forgotten here...

DevourerJay~Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
Sig By Xeno.
Formerly known as MissingNYC

BBS Signature
IBx1
IBx1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to I'm a real arab.. 2007-05-29 20:16:23 Reply

Didn't fool me, I was in your photoshop you thread. My mom's best friend's mom lives in Egypt, we went to visit, and it really isn't all that different halfway around the globe. Just different cars, and sand. Lots and lots of sand.

I only wish it were safer to travel around the Middle East, I'm Jewish and American. Bad combo over there.

Please post in My Art Thread!
| your- possesive | you're- you are | ur- not a word | their- belonging to them | there- referring to place | they're- they are |
GET IT RIGHT.

BBS Signature