New Topic Respond to this Topic
Threb
Threb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to MapleStory Crew 2015-05-21 01:43:44 Reply

Been like, almost 3 years. Still no sign of ol' Hoods. Kind of lost track of him after we stopped playing WoW. Every now and again I get all wistful and wonder where he's gone and check my ancient AIM accounts and shit.

Anyone who wants to reunite and play some games or whatever, feel free to drop me an email at bowlerhatted@gmail.com or send a message to my reddit account wearsmanyhats or whatever.

MiroDK
MiroDK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Programmer
Response to MapleStory Crew 2015-06-11 10:15:36 Reply

At 4/1/15 04:16 AM, SquidFurnace wrote: Fuck yeah. God I miss the early days so much. I think my best character was lvl 42. Holy shit did I play alot. Just started getting through orbis I think. Where was the clock boss in the PQ? That was orbis right? My memory is so bad. That fat list ^^^^ I couldn't remember any of those on my own, but after seeing them I was like "oh yeah!"

Best times were when people would drop the best gear ever to tease players and then mess up. Otherwise I miss killing slimes in Ellinia, pigs at pig beach. Being deathly afraid of armored pigs. That toy tower (orbis) was really cool. The first time I solo'd first pq in the woods. Always enjoyed the hip hop vibe of that theif city. God my memory is bad. I played the shit out of that game. I could only dream of getting to Zakum.
I need to get on that private server.

Last time I seriously played was like, 2006-2007. I remember quitting at level 50, I couldn't stand the grind, and it was sort of draining my life at the time. Wow, 9 years, it's been a while.

I remember it was pretty fun going to that sleepy whatever town and going down the ant tunnel until you got to the deep shit. It did have a nice feel of exploration at the time, but the main point of the game was finding the most flat map with the best HP/EXP ratio mob you could find and grind there for like, 3-4 weeks, which was, what? 5 levels?

shit's amazing

BBS Signature