PenisShitFace
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Shit! I had sex with my grandma! Jul. 17th, 2005 @ 05:55 AM

AND IT WAS GOOD!

Here's the story:
My girlfriend said he was comming to my house aroung 2 AM. So, I got drunk, around 1 AM and fell asleep. Around 3 AM, someone got into my bed, and I thought it was my girlfriend. So, I asked her where she was and stuff, and he said playing bingo and we talked(* I was drunk* ) Then I asked her, "Wanna have sex?" & she said "Fuck Ya!"

So, we sexed for about an hour, and I realized that her pussy tasted dry and felt loose. But, I went back to sleep.

So I woke up and I saw my grandma in my bed. I was like, "double you tee ff"? I woke her up and said, "What are you doing in my bed"? she was like, " Spot ( her dog) pee'd in my bed, so I came to your house to sleep in yours." And then, I was like, shit.

And, we talked about what happend, and were going to keep it a secret, but, here I am sharing it with you guys, damn it.

AND IT WAS GOOD!

T-H
T-H
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to Shit! I had sex with my grandma! Jul. 17th, 2005 @ 05:57 AM

I feel good for you man, you stud you...

Yoow
Yoow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Shit! I had sex with my grandma! Jul. 17th, 2005 @ 05:59 AM

Haha, and even in the dark you couldn't figure out the difference between your grandma and your girlfriend, before you fucked her? Lol you either have a very very ugly girlfriend or an hawt grandma.

CryptosPainbringer
CryptosPainbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Shit! I had sex with my grandma! Jul. 17th, 2005 @ 06:01 AM

This seems strangely familiar...

The-good-die-young
The-good-die-young
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Shit! I had sex with my grandma! Jul. 17th, 2005 @ 06:02 AM

At 7/17/05 05:55 AM, CreamyJuiceClock wrote: AND IT WAS GOOD!

Here's the story:
My girlfriend said he was comming to my house aroung 2 AM. So, I got drunk, around 1 AM and fell asleep. Around 3 AM, someone got into my bed, and I thought it was my girlfriend. So, I asked her where she was and stuff, and he said playing bingo and we talked(* I was drunk* ) Then I asked her, "Wanna have sex?" & she said "Fuck Ya!"

So, we sexed for about an hour, and I realized that her pussy tasted dry and felt loose. But, I went back to sleep.

So I woke up and I saw my grandma in my bed. I was like, "double you tee ff"? I woke her up and said, "What are you doing in my bed"? she was like, " Spot ( her dog) pee'd in my bed, so I came to your house to sleep in yours." And then, I was like, shit.

And, we talked about what happend, and were going to keep it a secret, but, here I am sharing it with you guys, damn it.

AND IT WAS GOOD!

holy shit ROFL!!! i know this is just a parody of the "shit! i had sex with my sister!" post, but thats fucking hilarious... "i noticed her pussy tasted dry and lose" "so i woke up and saw my grandma in my bed". i laffed so hard at that shit. rofl. anyways im mostly posting to bump this up