00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kiler91 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My Final AOTS Episode!

20,393 Views | 186 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to My Final AOTS Episode! 2005-07-09 00:23:46

At 7/8/05 12:38 PM, DonDoli wrote:
At 7/8/05 12:21 PM, -Cobalt- wrote: Here.
God bless you <3

You sir, are a hero.

Response to My Final AOTS Episode! 2005-07-09 01:04:24

At 7/8/05 06:25 PM, Kinky-Lil-Devil wrote: Why is it I have none of these channels?! >.< This isn't fair! Anyways, Congrats being on TV is always fun^^

I will download all from the torrent version TRY to convert them into Mpeg files of course that will be huge but I'll try then Share them on Morpheus away from my other stuff in a different folder.

Response to My Final AOTS Episode! 2005-07-09 01:08:24

HI, i'm Tom Flup.

Response to My Final AOTS Episode! 2005-07-09 01:46:11

That was awesome Tom. I am an avid watcher of G4 and you did a great job on the show. I hope to see you back on Attack of the Show sometime soon. P.S. You looked a little older and skinnier than I expected. (No offence meant)

Response to My Final AOTS Episode! 2005-07-09 01:59:32

I caught the reruns but nice pickup line. I am tom fulp bitch. Female *swoons*

Response to My Final AOTS Episode! 2005-07-09 02:44:12

At 7/8/05 12:08 PM, TomFulp wrote: Iit's your last chance to see me look like an ass on TV!

You said it!

"That cats like WOOOOOO"

haha, your the man Tom! Congrats on your co-hosting! I dont know what everyone else is talking about.. you don't look THAT nervous at all.

Well, it was awesome seeing you on TV, hope you get to go back!

Anyways, see you around NG!

Response to My Final AOTS Episode! 2005-07-09 03:12:09

thats awesome im watchin ya on TV right now!..haha...its saweet stuff...im sure dat must b fun...but i bet u feel like u dont wanna say or do ne thing stupid...lol but its all good...dude i missed da link for dat ball dropping thing..if ne one knos it..let me kno..it looks pretty sweet..n den i can have somethin to do wen im bored..but yea im out..peeeace...

Response to My Final AOTS Episode! 2005-07-09 03:24:55

I did my part. I found time to watch 2 of the episodes. I even sat through the advertising, which I usually don't bother to do. So you can tell g4 they got their moneyz worth from at least one person, at least, considering I'd never bothered to watch the show before (well, that particular show... i usually just watch icons and filter once in a blue moon).

Icons is the only show really worth watching on the network, from what I've seen, although AOTS isn't really that bad (just has a lot of crap in it that I don't care about, mixed with some interesting bits) and was cool when you were hosting it (although you sound less nervous with Shok on the radio program). I don't know why I watch Filtered, exactly. It must be the combination of the hottie Mizota and the mild curiosity at what people voted on for the lists.

Response to My Final AOTS Episode! 2005-07-09 03:44:59

I've let out a big sigh of relief now that it's over with... My biggest fear was being a total fuckup on TV and forever being remembered as a dumbass... But I think I made it through with just a few bumps and bruises. I have to say I'll miss it... I was getting more comfortable with each day and it would have been fun to have given it another week and see where it went. :)

I really gotta get on the ball with regularly showcasing NG submissions on TV, though... That was cool to have the opportunity!

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to My Final AOTS Episode! 2005-07-09 03:50:28

At 7/9/05 03:44 AM, TomFulp wrote: I really gotta get on the ball with regularly showcasing NG submissions on TV, though... That was cool to have the opportunity!

Ever consider actually geting some ad time on T.V for NG?

Just read 'The Hero with a Thousand Faces' by Joe Campbell. Now I need a new book. PM me suggestions!

BBS Signature

Response to My Final AOTS Episode! 2005-07-09 04:34:40

I can just picture it now-
Welcome to the newgrounds show--
We have this weeks first place winner, turd of the week, front page selection and some classic oldies!
Think about it...

- Matt, Rustyarcade.com

Response to My Final AOTS Episode! 2005-07-09 04:43:40

I still think you and Kevin Pirerra are hiding something. <_< >_>

BBS Signature

Response to My Final AOTS Episode! 2005-07-09 04:47:29

I wish I could have seen the show.

Or that there would be another way to see it other than downloading an over 100mb torrent :P

Response to My Final AOTS Episode! 2005-07-09 04:56:42

You did an excellent last show Tom and it's sad to see you leave television already but i hope you come back soon. =)

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to My Final AOTS Episode! 2005-07-09 04:59:28

me 2

Response to My Final AOTS Episode! 2005-07-09 06:12:58

Uhh, how many website owners were invited to TV because of their website?

BBS Signature

Response to My Final AOTS Episode! 2005-07-09 07:31:36

nice show

Response to My Final AOTS Episode! 2005-07-09 08:40:34

lol.. Tom didn't get a beer float on Friday....It sucks for you europeans to not see Tom..... They had beer floats.... and the last day Tom was saying Newgrounds.com every chance he could....

I think that was my advice..... Use this for free advertising..... who cares.....

(Got his chat question on Thursday's AoTS... the 2nd one... with my name at the top....)

Response to My Final AOTS Episode! 2005-07-09 08:58:29

Tom good luck on the final epsode Of AOTS hope it was great and good luck at the comic-con I look forward to the new console game

Response to My Final AOTS Episode! 2005-07-09 09:18:44

That was a great episode but I hate that show because they show way too many commercials. After every segment they show commercials so they can fit the hour in. The whole show could probably fit in a half hour time slot if they didn't have so many commercials.

Response to My Final AOTS Episode! 2005-07-09 09:57:35

At 7/9/05 09:18 AM, joshuaost wrote: That was a great episode but I hate that show because they show way too many commercials. After every segment they show commercials so they can fit the hour in. The whole show could probably fit in a half hour time slot if they didn't have so many commercials.

That's the thing though, they're making sure they get in as much advertisement as possible, so they can get more money for the show, i mean ... you don't want it to go under do you ;).

Response to My Final AOTS Episode! 2005-07-09 11:01:07

Heheh I dreamed I was drinking their beer floats. They were good but I didn't try the exotic one :(
Has anyone made beer floats yet?

Man why didn't the writers of AOTS didn't give Tom stuff to say like they do for the permanent hosts?

Hey Tom, is Sarah as hot in real life as she is on the T.V.?

~¥%¥%+oint##so soft ¤%% ++-%¥-~-^->

BBS Signature

Response to My Final AOTS Episode! 2005-07-09 11:56:23

HI MOM! lol that was the funniest part...

the events are merely fictional, written, directed, and acted out by all who create them

BBS Signature

Response to My Final AOTS Episode! 2005-07-09 12:19:33

i only saw the first one, since it was on primetimeish and my parents watch wheel of fortune and jepardy i couldnt override them, oh well

and alien hominid kicks ass

Response to My Final AOTS Episode! 2005-07-09 13:13:53

Well now that it's over, when are you going back again? NG needs more publicity (even if the whole word of mouth thing has already made it this popular), and you'd probably aquire a broader fan base for Behemoth if more people visited NG.

Don't patronize me, I know I'm awful at everything.

BBS Signature

Response to My Final AOTS Episode! 2005-07-09 13:36:32

Well guys, my one brief glimp of Tom doing his thing in the show came from a post from HairydragonballZ here. In it he tells what his current favorite submission to Newgrounds is.

I really don't want to download Bit Torrent but if you guys who DO have it, could you download the episode (or some choice bits from it) onto this site so the rest of us can watch? I can see the show really easy. All I have to do is click and the clip auto loads.

Collecting NG's undiscovered gems has been a hobby of mine since 2005. I am curently posting them on my blog.

Feel free to check them out and tell me what you think.

Response to My Final AOTS Episode! 2005-07-09 13:36:42

Good luck!

Response to My Final AOTS Episode! 2005-07-09 13:51:22

Good job on tthe show Tom!

You were a little nervous but it was still awesome to see you on TV!

You need more publicity like this, and more chances for us newgrounders to see you on TV.

Response to My Final AOTS Episode! 2005-07-09 14:47:45

Sorry but I really want to see the last of him today! But is the show also called X-Play? It was on my tv on G4tv. So is this true?

Response to My Final AOTS Episode! 2005-07-09 15:28:56

Barely watch AOTS this week :( but i did catch you the last five minutes when you were answering the viewers questions :)

-Corran