New Topic Respond to this Topic
bloodride
bloodride
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to whats wrong with this world? Jul. 7th, 2005 @ 02:51 PM Reply

At 7/7/05 02:49 PM, gohan909 wrote: u know this reminds me of that music vidioe were the kid who was in a band gets drafted to fight in iraq and get wounded and comes home.

on second thoght this dosent remind me of anything :)

Killadelfia215
Killadelfia215
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to whats wrong with this world? Jul. 7th, 2005 @ 02:57 PM Reply

At 7/7/05 12:30 PM, ninjapenguin wrote: whats wrong with this world? i mean, the latest explosion today, terrorists bombed america, saddan hussain with his nuclear weapons, ossama bin ladin hiding in a cave.
why cant people just leave this world alone instead of driving us to extinction!
at the moment I really feel like commiting suicide >:(
ill go to bed knowing that i might not wake up in the morning....

Do you need to borrow a razor blade?

Seriously, thats kinda lame to threaten suicide on a bulletin board....and its disrespectful to the people who were hurt and killed in today's tragedy, exploiting their pain so that you can gain sympathy on newgrounds. tsk, tsk.

mystro
mystro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to whats wrong with this world? Jul. 7th, 2005 @ 03:04 PM Reply

At 7/7/05 02:49 PM, wuzzabi wrote: hmmm...wats wrong with this world? one word, polotics. i hate polotics so much. they are extremely dumb boring and they are everywere, so you cant get away from them.

You hate politics so much you cant spell it right? SHITTT SON.

And to the guy who started this thread, shut the fuck up and sit back down you cock. You weren't there and are lucky not have experienced anything as shocking as this. You may think you sound deep and meaningful sitting behind your computer screen doin the emo shit over the interweb, or you could just be looking to get a reaction out of dickwads, like me. I'm sorry if i hurt your e-motions, but having some pussy saying they are going to commit suicide over something that they did not expericence and are very fortunate not too really pisses me off. You dont help incident like this by whining about them over internet, go do something about it if it makes you feel that sick.

Heinrich
Heinrich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Movie Buff
Response to whats wrong with this world? Jul. 7th, 2005 @ 03:57 PM Reply

I know how you feel.
Nastradamus noted that the world will end in the year 3797 probably because of all the cons the people have done.

BBS Signature
Blitzkid67
Blitzkid67
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to whats wrong with this world? Jul. 12th, 2005 @ 04:39 PM Reply

ok, i live in England and Ive been told that there was a letter found and on the letter it says this was just the beggining (the bombing in london) only the beggining, I mean, I live near a place that quite likely will be bombed, do you think England will be bombed? yes, I do

Sig by me!

BBS Signature