00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GodsPurpose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

whats wrong with this world?

1,777 Views | 27 Replies

whats wrong with this world? 2005-07-07 12:30:51

whats wrong with this world? i mean, the latest explosion today, terrorists bombed america, saddan hussain with his nuclear weapons, ossama bin ladin hiding in a cave.
why cant people just leave this world alone instead of driving us to extinction!
at the moment I really feel like commiting suicide >:(
ill go to bed knowing that i might not wake up in the morning....

Sig by me!

BBS Signature

Response to whats wrong with this world? 2005-07-07 12:31:54

I love Joker.

*grabs dick*

BBS Signature

Response to whats wrong with this world? 2005-07-07 12:35:58

At 7/7/05 12:30 PM, ninjapenguin wrote: at the moment I really feel like commiting suicide >:(

You go, girl!

Response to whats wrong with this world? 2005-07-07 12:52:02

If you can't handle it, don't come on here expecting a bunch of people you dont know to enlighten you with some great oasis that you haven't discovered. When it comes to life, PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

Response to whats wrong with this world? 2005-07-07 12:52:41

Free choice and will is what gets us here.

Ironic, the one thing that makes us different kills us...

Response to whats wrong with this world? 2005-07-07 12:54:21

At 7/7/05 12:30 PM, ninjapenguin wrote: whats wrong with this world? i mean, the latest explosion today, terrorists bombed america, saddan hussain with his nuclear weapons, ossama bin ladin hiding in a cave.
why cant people just leave this world alone instead of driving us to extinction!

what's the worth?

Response to whats wrong with this world? 2005-07-07 12:55:45

If anyone ever noticed, most of this started once Bush decided to become Pres. I really can't wait until he's out of office.

BBS Signature

Response to whats wrong with this world? 2005-07-07 13:05:56

the world will never be at peace so long as religion is around. I'm in no way an atheist, but as long as people are dedicated to their beliefs, they'll do anything it takes to make sure no one goes against them. Sometimes I think war is gods way of thinning out the population

Response to whats wrong with this world? 2005-07-07 13:58:32

im gonna share something with you:

Response to whats wrong with this world? 2005-07-07 14:01:50

At 7/7/05 12:30 PM, ninjapenguin wrote: I really feel like commiting suicide

"Wah, I'm going to cry 'bout it on livejournal" seriously, the world is completey fucked, it always has been, its nothing to kill yourself over.

Response to whats wrong with this world? 2005-07-07 14:01:49

At 7/7/05 01:58 PM, wtfisanalias wrote: im gonna share something with you:

lol that funny. seriously though, the world may be bombing the shiznitz out of eachother, but theres nothing we can do, as citizens, to stop it. we sorta just have to sit back and wait. don't beat yourself up over it.

Response to whats wrong with this world? 2005-07-07 14:04:55

At 7/7/05 02:01 PM, snake000001 wrote:
At 7/7/05 01:58 PM, wtfisanalias wrote: im gonna share something with you:
lol that funny. seriously though, the world may be bombing the shiznitz out of eachother, but theres nothing we can do, as citizens, to stop it. we sorta just have to sit back and wait. don't beat yourself up over it.

I wasnt -_-

Response to whats wrong with this world? 2005-07-07 14:06:34

This may sound racist to many people, but I say it's George W. Bush. All he cares about is war, war, and more war.

Response to whats wrong with this world? 2005-07-07 14:07:24

Wow, You feel like killing your self just because someone else has his mind messed up?

You are weird...

F?

BBS Signature

Response to whats wrong with this world? 2005-07-07 14:07:36

HAHA! you're emo, remember pal, it's down the road not across the street ^.^

Response to whats wrong with this world? 2005-07-07 14:08:14

At 7/7/05 12:30 PM, ninjapenguin wrote: whats wrong with this world? i mean, the latest explosion today, terrorists bombed america, saddan hussain with his nuclear weapons, ossama bin ladin hiding in a cave.

You were going in a good direction until "ossama bin ladin hiding in a cave."

Because you touch yourself at night

Oh noes. Me too.

VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Response to whats wrong with this world? 2005-07-07 14:09:49

We really can't expect everyone to get along and have the same way of life. It will never be okay. Theres always going to be shit like this.

Response to whats wrong with this world? 2005-07-07 14:16:47

At 7/7/05 12:55 PM, xDrep wrote: If anyone ever noticed, most of this started once Bush decided to become Pres.

9/11?? What's that?? It's definitly not a terrible tradegity that ruined thousands of lives and devistated the American economy. No, we went to war because... well, no reason. We just elected a guy named "Bush" in to office and though, "What the hell? Lets go to war". So we did.

Really, who cares? The human race is fucking stupid. Nobody is smart enough to realize that we all can NEVER get along. No animal species is at peace so why should we be the exception? We're not. We fight just like everythign else... we just have bigger killing tools. Deal with it. The worst thing that happens is that we all destroy each other and the human race is removed from existance. Good. We all suck anyway.

John Rambo is my hero

BBS Signature

Response to whats wrong with this world? 2005-07-07 14:20:21

The problem is called religion.
People fight wars in the name of a god that doesn't even exist.
Morons... Really...

Response to whats wrong with this world? 2005-07-07 14:42:16

At 7/7/05 02:20 PM, Yoow wrote: The problem is called religion.
People fight wars in the name of a god that doesn't even exist.
Morons... Really...

The problem isn't religion. The problem is human nature. We are naturally greedy. We are naturally envious of others. We are naturally hate-filled. You can't blame it on one thing, expecially religion of all things. Granted people have done some pretty terrible things in the name of their "God" or "Gods", but in all honesty those people are just ignorant to their own belief or are liers.

We were born to destroy ourselves.

Zing.

BBS Signature

Response to whats wrong with this world? 2005-07-07 14:47:30

At 7/7/05 12:30 PM, ninjapenguin wrote: at the moment I really feel like commiting suicide >:(

How's this gonna help the current situation in the world?

Response to whats wrong with this world? 2005-07-07 14:49:43

u know this reminds me of that music vidioe were the kid who was in a band gets drafted to fight in iraq and get wounded and comes home.

Response to whats wrong with this world? 2005-07-07 14:49:50

hmmm...wats wrong with this world? one word, polotics. i hate polotics so much. they are extremely dumb boring and they are everywere, so you cant get away from them.

Response to whats wrong with this world? 2005-07-07 14:50:52

At 7/7/05 02:18 PM, EclecticEnnui wrote:
At 7/7/05 02:08 PM, Sheck wrote: Because you touch yourself at night
(

True, but that's not all I said. My whole post was a joke, with that inserted.

VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Response to whats wrong with this world? 2005-07-07 14:51:01

At 7/7/05 02:49 PM, gohan909 wrote: u know this reminds me of that music vidioe were the kid who was in a band gets drafted to fight in iraq and get wounded and comes home.

on second thoght this dosent remind me of anything :)

Response to whats wrong with this world? 2005-07-07 14:57:45

Do you need to borrow a razor blade?

Seriously, thats kinda lame to threaten suicide on a bulletin board....and its disrespectful to the people who were hurt and killed in today's tragedy, exploiting their pain so that you can gain sympathy on newgrounds. tsk, tsk.

Response to whats wrong with this world? 2005-07-07 15:04:29

At 7/7/05 02:49 PM, wuzzabi wrote: hmmm...wats wrong with this world? one word, polotics. i hate polotics so much. they are extremely dumb boring and they are everywere, so you cant get away from them.

You hate politics so much you cant spell it right? SHITTT SON.

And to the guy who started this thread, shut the fuck up and sit back down you cock. You weren't there and are lucky not have experienced anything as shocking as this. You may think you sound deep and meaningful sitting behind your computer screen doin the emo shit over the interweb, or you could just be looking to get a reaction out of dickwads, like me. I'm sorry if i hurt your e-motions, but having some pussy saying they are going to commit suicide over something that they did not expericence and are very fortunate not too really pisses me off. You dont help incident like this by whining about them over internet, go do something about it if it makes you feel that sick.

Response to whats wrong with this world? 2005-07-12 16:39:34

ok, i live in England and Ive been told that there was a letter found and on the letter it says this was just the beggining (the bombing in london) only the beggining, I mean, I live near a place that quite likely will be bombed, do you think England will be bombed? yes, I do

Sig by me!

BBS Signature