Be a Supporter!
Fray
Fray
  • Member since: Jan. 4, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
shaun of the dead Jun. 24th, 2005 @ 11:54 PM Reply

wtf is the song in the opening creds i been lookin for it everywhere!

W35
W35
  • Member since: Oct. 14, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to shaun of the dead Jun. 25th, 2005 @ 12:07 AM Reply

At 6/24/05 11:54 PM, RedBloodCellClock wrote: wtf is the song in the opening creds i been lookin for it everywhere!

Watch the ending credits.


BBS Signature
<deleted>
Response to shaun of the dead Jun. 25th, 2005 @ 12:12 AM Reply

I found it on limewire, its simply called "Shaun of the dead song" thats it.

TITROTU
TITROTU
  • Member since: Dec. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to shaun of the dead Jun. 25th, 2005 @ 12:20 AM Reply

At 6/25/05 12:12 AM, MartyJannetty232 wrote: I found it on limewire, its simply called "Shaun of the dead song" thats it.

Not man enough to say that with your real account, huh?


BBS Signature
<deleted>
Response to shaun of the dead Jun. 25th, 2005 @ 12:26 AM Reply

At 6/25/05 12:20 AM, -TITROTU- wrote:
At 6/25/05 12:12 AM, MartyJannetty232 wrote: I found it on limewire, its simply called "Shaun of the dead song" thats it.
Not man enough to say that with your real account, huh?

Ehh what? What did I do to you? I don't have another account this is it, even if I did, why do you care?

SubNoctem
SubNoctem
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 58
Art Lover
Response to shaun of the dead Jun. 25th, 2005 @ 12:39 AM Reply

At 6/24/05 11:54 PM, RedBloodCellClock wrote: wtf is the song in the opening creds i been lookin for it everywhere!

Yeah, watching the end credits might help. Or you can do a search for the "shaun of the Dead song" Or you can do a web search and find out that way. There are many methods.