JParadox
JParadox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to About -Frank-... Jun. 12th, 2005 @ 08:10 PM

At 6/12/05 08:04 PM, T-H wrote:
At 6/12/05 08:00 PM, -Frank- wrote: Because the majority of Newgrounds is inhabited by idiots.
Idiots because they have pride enough not to be demeaned by the "14" year kid from Home Alone 3?

Pride on the internet is analogous to this:

About -Frank-...

BBS Signature
Canas
Canas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist
Response to About -Frank-... Jun. 12th, 2005 @ 08:11 PM

At 6/12/05 08:04 PM, T-H wrote:
At 6/12/05 08:00 PM, -Frank- wrote: Because the majority of Newgrounds is inhabited by idiots.
Idiots because they have pride enough not to be demeaned by the "14" year kid from Home Alone 3?

I would say idiots because they don't think a pubescent little fat kid could possibly be cooler than anybody.

Goldencat > Frank
n0ir
n0ir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to About -Frank-... Jun. 12th, 2005 @ 08:15 PM

I really did respect Frank until these topics started savagely romping the general forums.
It was mindlessly humorous the first time around, but now its downright arrogant. Its obvious Frank and the fanboys don't care of other people's input.

Pissing on a fire never put it out.

So, as everyone else continues to throw stones at an impenetrable wall, I will gladly say the last words I deam apropos: Frank is just a fat kid.

BBS Signature
VeryProudofYa
VeryProudofYa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to About -Frank-... Jun. 12th, 2005 @ 08:17 PM

At 6/12/05 08:02 PM, -Frank- wrote:
Because I'm awesome.

No you aren't. You may think that declaring yourself above most users is funny, but it isn't.
It isn't true either. And for some strange reason you think being a fat little shit and whoring around that fucking suck ass band that relies on a gimmick to attract a thirteen to fourteen year old audience is well and good. But it isn't, they fucking suck. The singer sounds like he's retarded and the fact that a group of adults would dress so homosexually in an attempt to make money deeply saddens me. The songs are poorly written and even more terribly performed. They are a stain on the music community and should go to jail for severe ear rape.

So please, stop bumping topics about yourself in a sad attempt to give yourself more attention. You got the bbs' attention and now a lot of us hate you. Except those fucking aquabat faggots who try and blow your cock at every turn. Just fucking stop, we've had more than enough of your rampant gayness.

Nobody thinks it's funny, so please, give it fucking rest

I know a drugstore cowgirl, so afraid of getting bored.
STREET SHARKS! THEY'RE JAWSOME
Radiogrounds raped my father

BBS Signature
Frank
Frank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to About -Frank-... Jun. 12th, 2005 @ 08:26 PM

At 6/12/05 08:04 PM, T-H wrote: Idiots because they have pride enough not to be demeaned by the "14" year kid from Home Alone 3?

Dude, that kid is way cooler than anybody on Newgrounds.

He's badass.

About -Frank-...

T-H
T-H
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to About -Frank-... Jun. 12th, 2005 @ 08:28 PM

At 6/12/05 08:26 PM, -Frank- wrote: Dude, that kid is way cooler than anybody on Newgrounds.

He's badass.

Hahaha, well you score a few cool points in my books for that sweet sarcasm there.

shinobiclock
shinobiclock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate

Uncle Jess is a faggot.

BFU-Gunslinger
BFU-Gunslinger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate

At 6/12/05 08:26 PM, -Frank- wrote: Dude, that kid is way cooler than anybody on Newgrounds.

He's badass.

Dude the kid from Home Alone 1 and 2 could kick that kid's ass.

T-H
T-H
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to About -Frank-... Jun. 12th, 2005 @ 08:29 PM

At 6/12/05 08:28 PM, MasterOfPie wrote: Dude the kid from Home Alone 1 and 2 could kick that kid's ass.

And he was Michael Jackson's bitch too!

Frank
Frank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to About -Frank-... Jun. 12th, 2005 @ 08:30 PM

At 6/12/05 08:28 PM, soIid wrote: Uncle Jess is a faggot.

EXCUSE ME?

Uncle Jesse is the single greatest thing in the universe.

About -Frank-...

shinobiclock
shinobiclock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to About -Frank-... Jun. 12th, 2005 @ 08:32 PM

At 6/12/05 08:30 PM, -Frank- wrote:
At 6/12/05 08:28 PM, soIid wrote: Uncle Jess is a faggot.
EXCUSE ME?

No.

Why? Because you and him doubled up and went down on the aquabat's lead singer?

Frank
Frank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to About -Frank-... Jun. 12th, 2005 @ 08:34 PM

At 6/12/05 08:32 PM, soIid wrote:
Why?

Because he's god and he created everything in existance.

T-H
T-H
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to About -Frank-... Jun. 12th, 2005 @ 08:35 PM

At 6/12/05 08:30 PM, -Frank- wrote: Uncle Jesse is the single greatest thing in the universe.

According to Tomorow's Nobodies he is a gay icon. Congratulations

VeryProudofYa
VeryProudofYa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to About -Frank-... Jun. 12th, 2005 @ 08:36 PM

At 6/12/05 08:35 PM, T-H wrote:
At 6/12/05 08:30 PM, -Frank- wrote: Uncle Jesse is the single greatest thing in the universe.
According to Tomorow's Nobodies he is a gay icon. Congratulations

That was the most unsurprising thing I have ever heard

BBS Signature
shinobiclock
shinobiclock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to About -Frank-... Jun. 12th, 2005 @ 08:37 PM

At 6/12/05 08:34 PM, -Frank- wrote:
At 6/12/05 08:32 PM, soIid wrote:
Why?
Because he's god and he created everything in existance.

So this is a religous matter now? I'm agnostic, so unless you present me with physical evidence that provides valid proof to this theory, I will eternally believe he is the universe's largest cockblock.

T-H
T-H
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to About -Frank-... Jun. 12th, 2005 @ 08:38 PM

At 6/12/05 08:36 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote: That was the most unsurprising thing I have ever heard

He's 14, the ghey flames are the only type he will understand.

JParadox
JParadox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to About -Frank-... Jun. 12th, 2005 @ 08:39 PM

At 6/12/05 08:17 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote:
At 6/12/05 08:02 PM, -Frank- wrote:
Because I'm awesome.
No you aren't. You may think that declaring yourself above most users is funny, but it isn't.
It isn't true either. And for some strange reason you think being a fat little shit and whoring around that fucking suck ass band that relies on a gimmick to attract a thirteen to fourteen year old audience is well and good. But it isn't, they fucking suck. The singer sounds like he's retarded and the fact that a group of adults would dress so homosexually in an attempt to make money deeply saddens me. The songs are poorly written and even more terribly performed. They are a stain on the music community and should go to jail for severe ear rape.

Ok, well in contrast to that argument, you really have to understand what defines funny. I mean of course his declaration of superiority isn't funny, anymore that is; but seriously. Do you find it the slightest bit amusing the reactions he's getting? I know it's building his "fat" ego, but it is something to laugh at (such as the kid calling him a shitty fat gimp etc...)

Also, as opinionated as you may try to sound, you appear to seemingly have the judgment over what is good an bad music. It's like saying because the gorillaz animate their cartoons, their music sucks. More to the point of the "aquabats", why does dressing homosexually make a difference? I Don't exactly understand how that effects their music, even if it sucks as it is.

So please, stop bumping topics about yourself in a sad attempt to give yourself more attention. You got the bbs' attention and now a lot of us hate you. Except those fucking aquabat faggots who try and blow your cock at every turn. Just fucking stop, we've had more than enough of your rampant gayness.

Nobody thinks it's funny, so please, give it fucking rest

I don't understand where you're coming from on the homophobic terms, I mean you're telling him to stop whatever he's doing, but in every other sentence you mention cock blowing and "faggots". OH HAHAHA. SERIOUSLY. I AM AMUSED.

I agree with you on the thread bumping business, but if you want to make a case you don't have to call him or his favorite band gay at any point in time. I respect you, alot, and although you could care less, some people disagree :\

BBS Signature
Frank
Frank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to About -Frank-... Jun. 12th, 2005 @ 08:39 PM

At 6/12/05 08:17 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote: No you aren't. You may think that declaring yourself above most users is funny, but it isn't.
It isn't true either. AQUABATS R DUM

It's not trying to be funny, It's true.

And The Aquabats> ALL

About -Frank-...

VeryProudofYa
VeryProudofYa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to About -Frank-... Jun. 12th, 2005 @ 09:11 PM

Not the person, or the type of response I expected. I best get to it then.

At 6/12/05 08:39 PM, -JParadox- wrote:
Ok, well in contrast to that argument, you really have to understand what defines funny. I mean of course his declaration of superiority isn't funny, anymore that is; but seriously. Do you find it the slightest bit amusing the reactions he's getting? I know it's building his "fat" ego, but it is something to laugh at (such as the kid calling him a shitty fat gimp etc...)

Sure, it WAS somewhat amusing. But it has long run its course. I can't laugh at it because all him and his group of aquabats are doing is proclaiming his greatness in hopes to get a reaction. Message sent, message recieved, he doesn't need to continue to bump his topics.

Also, as opinionated as you may try to sound, you appear to seemingly have the judgment over what is good an bad music. It's like saying because the gorillaz animate their cartoons, their music sucks. More to the point of the "aquabats", why does dressing homosexually make a difference? I Don't exactly understand how that effects their music, even if it sucks as it is.

You see, my opinion on them is stemming from the fact that they aren't that great in my opinion and the fact that they dress the way they do and make such outlandish claims makes it clear that they are riding the gimmick train straight to fame. Honestly, look up some aquabat lyrics then tell me he is an excellent or even decent writer.

I don't understand where you're coming from on the homophobic terms, I mean you're telling him to stop whatever he's doing, but in every other sentence you mention cock blowing and "faggots". OH HAHAHA. SERIOUSLY. I AM AMUSED.

Yes, I admit I shouldn't have dropped down to the level of slinging meaningless inssuts. But look at it from my view, the bbs is a bad enough place as it is with out 10% of the bbs front page being overtaken by topics about an attention whoring kid.

I agree with you on the thread bumping business, but if you want to make a case you don't have to call him or his favorite band gay at any point in time. I respect you, alot, and although you could care less, some people disagree :\

What I said pretty much applies here as well.

BBS Signature
Frank
Frank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to About -Frank-... Jun. 12th, 2005 @ 09:20 PM

At 6/12/05 09:11 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote: they are riding the gimmick train straight to fame.

What gimmick? THEY ARE SUPER HEROES

Gagne-1
Gagne-1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to About -Frank-... Jun. 12th, 2005 @ 09:21 PM

At 6/12/05 08:30 PM, -Frank- wrote: EXCUSE ME?

NO WAY IN HELL.

The Fonz could kick his ass anytime,

Frank
Frank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to About -Frank-... Jun. 12th, 2005 @ 09:26 PM

At 6/12/05 09:21 PM, Bob_The_Dark_One wrote: NO WAY IN HELL.

Uncle Jesse could kill the Fonz just by thinking about it.

About -Frank-...

Gagne-1
Gagne-1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to About -Frank-... Jun. 12th, 2005 @ 09:29 PM

At 6/12/05 09:26 PM, -Frank- wrote:
At 6/12/05 09:21 PM, Bob_The_Dark_One wrote: NO WAY IN HELL.

Uncle Jesse could kill the Fonz just by thinking about it.

Well Fonzie would make Jesse's head explode just by saying "aeeeeeeyyyy"

JParadox
JParadox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to About -Frank-... Jun. 12th, 2005 @ 09:29 PM

At 6/12/05 09:11 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote: Not the person, or the type of response I expected. I best get to it then.

For the record, I'm not trying to stand up for frank. Nor am I taking his ridiculous aqaubat worships into respect. Moving on.

Sure, it WAS somewhat amusing. But it has long run its course. I can't laugh at it because all him and his group of aquabats are doing is proclaiming his greatness in hopes to get a reaction. Message sent, message recieved, he doesn't need to continue to bump his topics.

As I stated, him bumping his topics in hopes of respect and attention has the opposite effect on me. It's childish (hence his age) and pretty much against the rules. Or at least NG ethics, if their still are any. Yeah, from what you wrote I have to agree. I think his followers (ex: masterofpie) are just giving him his response so he'll deem them "cool", or something along those lines. I pretty much pitty them, but they're being dumbasses, as it stands.

You see, my opinion on them is stemming from the fact that they aren't that great in my opinion and the fact that they dress the way they do and make such outlandish claims makes it clear that they are riding the gimmick train straight to fame. Honestly, look up some aquabat lyrics then tell me he is an excellent or even decent writer.

I dislike the aquabats. I read some lyrics of theirs in franks AIM profile, which in honesty, sucked major ass. I was just trying to argue that saying that they dress funny shouldn't effect their music. Thanks for clearing that up, anyways.

Yes, I admit I shouldn't have dropped down to the level of slinging meaningless inssuts. But look at it from my view, the bbs is a bad enough place as it is with out 10% of the bbs front page being overtaken by topics about an attention whoring kid.

Well this was what I was kind of hoping for. That's the kind of thing I wouldn't have expected from you, you make a good point. And in agreement, frank should probably stop fucking around. Thanks for understanding that, and trying to keep the BBS somewhat civilized. Usually when I read something like what you wrote before, especially when a well respected reg writes it, I let it pass, being it not any of my business and that it doesn't matter. But I see it for the most part the same way you do, we don't need some kid spamming the BBS in hopes for admiration, or bumping his topics and breaking rules. Thanks for clearing up the whole homosexual thing, not that it matters too much; but the way you presented it was misleading. Yeah, in conclusion, I tried to talk to him on AIM, and his immidiate response was:

OK BYE
</block>

Oh wow.

BBS Signature
Frank
Frank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to About -Frank-... Jun. 12th, 2005 @ 09:31 PM

At 6/12/05 09:29 PM, Bob_The_Dark_One wrote: Well Fonzie would make Jesse's head explode just by saying "aeeeeeeyyyy"

Uncle Jesse can't be hurt by anything.

Gagne-1
Gagne-1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to About -Frank-... Jun. 12th, 2005 @ 09:32 PM

At 6/12/05 09:31 PM, -Frank- wrote:
At 6/12/05 09:29 PM, Bob_The_Dark_One wrote: Well Fonzie would make Jesse's head explode just by saying "aeeeeeeyyyy"
Uncle Jesse can't be hurt by anything.

Well so does The Fonz.

UnknownFear
UnknownFear
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Gamer
Response to About -Frank-... Jun. 12th, 2005 @ 09:32 PM

-frank-...why does that ring a bell? Is he that kid who made that fat white rapper freestyle thingie?

AngryToaster
AngryToaster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to About -Frank-... Jun. 12th, 2005 @ 09:37 PM

Frank, everyone that is dissing the Aquabats works for the Powdered Milk Man! OH NO!

Frank
Frank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to About -Frank-... Jun. 12th, 2005 @ 09:41 PM

At 6/12/05 09:29 PM, -JParadox- wrote: As I stated, him bumping his topics in hopes of respect and attention has the opposite effect on me. It's childish (hence his age) and pretty much against the rules. Or at least NG ethics, if their still are any. Yeah, from what you wrote I have to agree. I think his followers (ex: masterofpie) are just giving him his response so he'll deem them "cool", or something along those lines. I pretty much pitty them, but they're being dumbasses, as it stands.

LOLOLOLOL. I don't bump my topics in hope of respect or attention. It's THE INTERNET.

And my "follower" Master0fPie is my friend. We've been friends for several years.

And what is all this talk about The Aquabats being a horrible band? They are the world's best band ever!

About -Frank-...

Acid
Acid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to About -Frank-... Jun. 12th, 2005 @ 09:42 PM

I don't hate frank, but sometimes his arguments are flawed. He's actually kind of funny and why do people judge intelligence by someones age? Most of his posts are intelligent and well thought out, but if you look at mine, they are retarded and spammy. He's probably smarter than me and I don't give a shit admitting it.

You could really go for a chocolate chip cookie right about now...

BBS Signature