00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

StemlyAnarchy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Question about my Wah-Wah Pedal...

875 Views | 3 Replies

Today I picked up a Used Crybaby GCB-95 for 90$ and it works fine and everything but I was really dissapointed about the fact that you have to push the pedal back and forth to get the effect because it makes it really hard to play fast solos that have constant wah and stuff like that.

So, I was wondering if there are some wah's out there where you can just hold the pedal down and it will have a constant effect without having to rock your foot up and down?

If there are how much do you think they are?

This isn't in the audio fourm because it has nothing do to with recording or anything like that

BBS Signature

Response to Question about my Wah-Wah Pedal... 2005-06-11 22:54:31

Some multi-effects have an auto wah but I don't like those much because you can never get that same sound. Just keep on using that wah you'll get used to it and well I like the pushing it part, I think it helps me keep time.

Response to Question about my Wah-Wah Pedal... 2005-06-11 22:55:47

I don't think so...

I haven't used one so far, but I've seen how do other people use it...

Response to Question about my Wah-Wah Pedal... 2005-06-11 22:56:56

At 6/11/05 10:41 PM, da_pope wrote: Today I picked up a Used Crybaby GCB-95 for 90$ and it works fine and everything but I was really dissapointed about the fact that you have to push the pedal back and forth to get the effect because it makes it really hard to play fast solos that have constant wah and stuff like that.

I GOTTA BONER OOOO LALALALALALALALALALAALA