00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

SPRITES IN FLASH - HELP

834 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

SPRITES IN FLASH - HELP 2002-07-14 22:53:48

can someone please explain to me how to put sprites into flash and have the background of it be transparent?? i'm pretty sure you need to do something in photoshop for it though.

Response to SPRITES IN FLASH - HELP 2002-07-15 00:26:33

At 7/14/02 10:53 PM, ajs81987 wrote: can someone please explain to me how to put sprites into flash and have the background of it be transparent?? i'm pretty sure you need to do something in photoshop for it though.

just make the background of the actual sprite your importing transparent.

Response to SPRITES IN FLASH - HELP 2002-07-16 18:10:25

At 7/14/02 10:53 PM, ajs81987 wrote: can someone please explain to me how to put sprites into flash and have the background of it be transparent?? i'm pretty sure you need to do something in photoshop for it though.

Ok if you got Photoshop then find the magic eraser tool. ujse the tool one the white around the sprites. then what most people do is copy and paste each spite on the spritesheet into its own pic and im. I personaly import the entire spritesheet into flash, put it in a movie clip. Have the spritesheet highlighted, then hit ctrl+b to break it down, then seperate each sprite individualy. If you didn't understand that too bad for you you're stupid andI cant help