Be a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

  • 602,112 Views
  • 35,292 Replies
New Topic
LJCoffee
LJCoffee
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2007-10-06 00:22:04

At 10/5/07 07:57 PM, snoballandthmonyshot wrote: haha, i have more than 15 posts and i bet u don't know me:P

What's happenin' :Ped? Haven't seen you post here in... I couldn't say how long...


BBS Signature
DoobyTimePiece
DoobyTimePiece
  • Member since: Feb. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2007-10-06 00:28:37

At 10/5/07 11:33 PM, Father-of-Death wrote: God these pinks buttons made me just wanna post something in here...
I'm a voice actor now! BTW :D It's fun!

Hey chron have you released your flash yet!? I wanna see it!!!

holy shit its FOD wtf dude you like never on here weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thats cool as hell

so whats the hell has been up? mofo

snoballandthmonyshot
snoballandthmonyshot
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2007-10-06 06:06:48

At 10/6/07 12:22 AM, LJCoffee wrote:
At 10/5/07 07:57 PM, snoballandthmonyshot wrote: haha, i have more than 15 posts and i bet u don't know me:P
What's happenin' :Ped? Haven't seen you post here in... I couldn't say how long...

alright old man.
been better to be honest. i destroyed my car the other week and also my main hard drive has taken a dive so i think i've lost all my music from the last few months and all my samples, fek. posted my most recent unfinished track that i luckily mixed down b4 it died if u've got a few minutes. part from that not a lot, been working 47 hour weeks, great fun, i need a holiday (vacation:/).
i trust your caffeinated arse is well, just checked elephantusks, right royal regal joy.
anyways...
;ped

SineRider
SineRider
  • Member since: Apr. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2007-10-06 08:40:20

At 10/6/07 06:06 AM, snoballandthmonyshot wrote: ;ped

Come on ped, you know I love you right? Shit sucks you got all your shit deleted, kinda makes me want to backup all my files >>

Sp1r1T
Sp1r1T
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2007-10-06 10:50:31

Come on ped, you know I love you right? Shit sucks you got all your shit deleted, kinda makes me want to backup all my files >>

Now thats paranoid ;O


.

BBS Signature
Greeksta-69
Greeksta-69
  • Member since: Mar. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2007-10-06 11:17:36

"If you love chicken and fries then youll love KFC's new chicken fries and if you like cheese too then youll love our new cheesy chicken fries"

Lmao i still cant get over that commercial ahahah


Check out my newest song HERE!

BBS Signature
Kingbastard
Kingbastard
  • Member since: Nov. 2, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2007-10-06 11:27:23

At 10/6/07 06:06 AM, snoballandthmonyshot wrote:
At 10/6/07 12:22 AM, LJCoffee wrote:
At 10/5/07 07:57 PM, snoballandthmonyshot wrote: haha, i have more than 15 posts and i bet u don't know me:P
What's happenin' :Ped? Haven't seen you post here in... I couldn't say how long...
alright old man.
been better to be honest. i destroyed my car the other week and also my main hard drive has taken a dive so i think i've lost all my music from the last few months and all my samples, fek. posted my most recent unfinished track that i luckily mixed down b4 it died if u've got a few minutes. part from that not a lot, been working 47 hour weeks, great fun, i need a holiday (vacation:/).
i trust your caffeinated arse is well, just checked elephantusks, right royal regal joy.
anyways...
;ped

man that sucks ass, not a good time for you eh Ped. You should come to Wales and visit me in the middleofnowhereton, nice n sunny, and lots of cows, what more could you ask for:)

FUNKbrs
FUNKbrs
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2000
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2007-10-06 13:12:19

At 10/6/07 11:27 AM, Kingbastard wrote:
man that sucks ass, not a good time for you eh Ped. You should come to Wales and visit me in the middleofnowhereton, nice n sunny, and lots of cows, what more could you ask for:)

HEAD

Sorry... couldn't help myself.

Where was I?

Oh. Yeah. Porn.

Nevermind. See you in about.... 15 minutes....

Who am I kidding?

3 minutes, tops.

SLEEP IS FOR FAGS

My band Sin City ScoundrelsOur song Vixen of Doom
HATE.
Because 2,000 years of "For God so loved the world" doesn't trump 1.2 million years of "Survival of the Fittest."

Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Member since: Oct. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2007-10-06 13:22:27

At 10/6/07 11:27 AM, Kingbastard wrote: man that sucks ass, not a good time for you eh Ped. You should come to Wales and visit me in the middleofnowhereton, nice n sunny, and lots of cows, what more could you ask for:)

what happened to all the sheeps? you could ask for more sheeps...


Join the Newgrounds Battlefield 3 Platoon (for PC)! DON'T ASK WHAT YOUR GAME CAN DO FOR YOU, ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR, UH, NEWGROUNDS! ON BATTLEFIELD 3. eh...

LJCoffee
LJCoffee
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2007-10-06 13:53:49

At 10/6/07 06:06 AM, snoballandthmonyshot wrote:

destroyed car - also hard drive - lost all my music - working 47 hour weeks

Well shit... sounds like a fun month.
Nice to see that you're still hangin' about this cock-fest of a forum though.
You should scrape up a few pounds, take KB's advice and head out to see the cows for a bit. Clear your head. Of course, it'll be a bit tougher without the car... but you can always just hitch a ride - that's a very safe way to travel from what I've heard. I hear it works best if you wear a speedo, a mesh shirt and smear a little lipstick on. You'll get a ride in no time.

At 10/6/07 11:27 AM, Kingbastard wrote:

Nice to see you're still here too! Haven't spoken to you in a while so ...... hi there.


BBS Signature
Rig
Rig
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2007-10-06 14:08:02

At 10/6/07 01:53 PM, LJCoffee wrote:

:... but you can always just hitch a ride - that's a very safe way to travel from what I've heard. I hear it works best if you wear a speedo, a mesh shirt and smear a little lipstick on. You'll get a ride in no time.

You speak the truth. Who needs bus fare when you have BUST fare?
Get it?
Bust?
lolooololiulouluSHUTUP

I hate forced creativity.


____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature
BlackNinjaWarrior93
BlackNinjaWarrior93
  • Member since: Mar. 26, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2007-10-06 14:10:33

This is the female version of Newgrounds.....

Newgroundia
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2007-10-06 17:30:18

At 10/6/07 01:53 PM, LJCoffee wrote:
Well shit... sounds like a fun month.
Nice to see that you're still hangin' about this cock-fest of a forum though.
You should scrape up a few pounds, take KB's advice and head out to see the cows for a bit. Clear your head. Of course, it'll be a bit tougher without the car... but you can always just hitch a ride - that's a very safe way to travel from what I've heard. I hear it works best if you wear a speedo, a mesh shirt and smear a little lipstick on. You'll get a ride in no time.

I hear that only works for trent resnor.

and we like our cock-fest of a forum - If i ever left it might actualyl degenerate into something less.. gay..

Greeksta-69
Greeksta-69
  • Member since: Mar. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2007-10-06 18:22:07

Who here plays Cs 1.6? XD


Check out my newest song HERE!

BBS Signature
snoballandthmonyshot
snoballandthmonyshot
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2007-10-06 18:29:32

jaah bless all your sympathies...
your hitch-hike method is a definate posibility, that sounds like my friday night outfit (i moonlight at 'fudge', a local gaybar).
i will prolly take up your offer KB (i bloody love fields and hills and that) i had an IT tech job lined up b4 i smashed my car which will pay as much money in a day as i earn currently in a week plus i'll have plenty of free time as i can pick when i work. hopefully it'll still be there when i get a new motor...
and you coffee boy, don't think you're getting off so lightly, if i do start earning some serious spondoolees i intend to head across the pond to visit some family.
peas and rice brothers, peas and rice
;ped

The Audio Forum Lounge

Deflektor
Deflektor
  • Member since: May. 23, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2007-10-06 19:33:29

Hiya, guys! I'm already back!

Some of you may not know, but i couldn't go on Internet for financial issues. But i could find an arrangement with my father. For now, i can pop in there by weekends.

On another note, i'm now following studies in order to get a diploma certificate i couldn't pass two years ago (all paid by my brother).

PS: hey, the Ped, t'was about time you came back!


BBS Signature
Father-of-Death
Father-of-Death
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2007-10-06 20:50:32

Hey Deflektor!

Lick my pimply butt.

Deflektor
Deflektor
  • Member since: May. 23, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2007-10-06 22:04:04

At 10/6/07 08:50 PM, Father-of-Death wrote: Hey Deflektor!

Lick my pimply butt.

Hum, am i really forced to?


BBS Signature
Rig
Rig
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2007-10-06 22:47:46

At 10/6/07 06:29 PM, snoballandthmonyshot wrote: jaah bless all your sympathies...

Is that your picture? You look like the guy from Future Loop Foundation.
Just sayin' so.


____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature
Father-of-Death
Father-of-Death
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2007-10-07 00:16:15

At 10/6/07 10:04 PM, Deflektor wrote:
At 10/6/07 08:50 PM, Father-of-Death wrote: Hey Deflektor!

Lick my pimply butt.
Hum, am i really forced to?

Either that or you get your pubes plucked.

One, by one, by one.
MackerelSalad
MackerelSalad
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2007-10-07 04:39:19

Hey Rukie, when's the new MAC coming up?
If I like the criteria this time, I guess I'll be submitting.
Nothing to lose, so..


BBS Signature
Distortzion
Distortzion
  • Member since: Jan. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2007-10-07 07:11:14

NG in pink?

"We care about you boobs!"?

HAS NG GONE CRAZY?!?!?


Worship.

BBS Signature
Sp1r1T
Sp1r1T
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2007-10-07 08:51:30

At 10/6/07 06:22 PM, Greeksta-69 wrote: Who here plays Cs 1.6? XD

I play source :D


.

BBS Signature
Macsalad
Macsalad
  • Member since: Oct. 7, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2007-10-07 08:51:44

At 10/7/07 07:11 AM, Distortzion wrote: NG in pink?

"We care about you boobs!"?

HAS NG GONE CRAZY?!?!?

They propably decided to hire chron as their new web designer, and he had to come up with an excuse to make everything pretty pink.


I produce Music for Newgrounds.

BBS Signature
DJ-Ravecore
DJ-Ravecore
  • Member since: May. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2007-10-07 08:54:46

Meh it's enough with all the pink stuff!

I want yellow!

DarKsidE555
DarKsidE555
  • Member since: Jul. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 52
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2007-10-07 10:01:31

HI GUYS!! >:D

I'm in the US now! Florida to be exact! Nice weather around here! Lollers and Cockjokes!

Vacation is a fine thing to do!

nods nods nods nods nods

I are pwnan teh lollbarian!
...SoS - We rape responsibly...

BBS Signature
SineRider
SineRider
  • Member since: Apr. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2007-10-07 11:35:13

Gotta love the temperatures of New England. One day its almost 90 the next day its below 60 =/

Greeksta-69
Greeksta-69
  • Member since: Mar. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2007-10-07 11:55:00

At 10/7/07 10:01 AM, DarKsidE555 wrote: HI GUYS!! >:D

I'm in the US now! Florida to be exact! Nice weather around here! Lollers and Cockjokes!

Vacation is a fine thing to do!

nods nods nods nods nods

I think im gonna move to Miami lol


Check out my newest song HERE!

BBS Signature
DarKsidE555
DarKsidE555
  • Member since: Jul. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 52
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2007-10-07 12:17:07

At 10/7/07 11:35 AM, SineRider wrote: Gotta love the temperatures of New England. One day its almost 90 the next day its below 60 =/

Well I think it's not that bad. :)

Sure, it's damn sticky when you don't have an air conditioner but so far...I like it here. >:D


I are pwnan teh lollbarian!
...SoS - We rape responsibly...

BBS Signature
Rig
Rig
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2007-10-07 12:55:53

At 10/7/07 12:17 PM, DarKsidE555 wrote: Sure, it's damn sticky when you don't have an air conditioner but so far...I like it here. >:D

It would be even better in CANADA
The country is a giant air conditioner.


____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature