At 4/2/07 05:59 PM, Glib wrote:
lol yeah... ^^
Girlfriends and music production are like water and oil. They just don't mix. Seriously.
Yeah.. well i think she can sing pretty OK, so hey, im not counting anyone out :d
i do have shitload of projects to do tho;
- 6 songs that ive recorded requires mixing
- were setting up a big show at school, three weeks to prepare.
- sound-designing-thingy school project
- designing sound for a flashanimation
- deleting crappy 1april threads
- whipping up a CD collection for the school pub, so i can play other songs than 80s hits when DJing (its ALOT of work, srsly)...
- other random home-projects that never gets done. Actually one song is nearly done (it'll be out when it is), and i really want to make a thingy-thing in surround. Have started to work on it, but we'll see what happens...
- also one larger thing is a prank we're gonna pull on our teacher. It involves hidden speakers, video cams, hidden mics + fart-sounds... If it gets done I'll report about it :) If it gets done good, I'll submit video to youtube or something.