Be a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

  • 602,485 Views
  • 35,292 Replies
New Topic
DavidOrr
DavidOrr
  • Member since: Oct. 22, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-06-27 01:14:54

My birthday was yesterday, June 26th. What is with it with everyone having a birthday mid to late June?


BBS Signature
Erkie
Erkie
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-06-27 03:35:41

June is almost over?

That's depressing.


Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|
94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature
PERVOK
PERVOK
  • Member since: Apr. 18, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-06-27 04:05:41

At 6/27/06 01:14 AM, DavidOrr wrote: My birthday was yesterday, June 26th. What is with it with everyone having a birthday mid to late June?

Everyones parents were jackrabbits.

AdmiralConquistador
AdmiralConquistador
  • Member since: Aug. 30, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-06-27 06:36:00

At 6/27/06 04:05 AM, -ZENON- wrote:
At 6/27/06 01:14 AM, DavidOrr wrote: My birthday was yesterday, June 26th. What is with it with everyone having a birthday mid to late June?
Everyones parents were jackrabbits.

Eww, just fucking eww

PERVOK
PERVOK
  • Member since: Apr. 18, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-06-27 11:58:58

At 6/27/06 06:36 AM, AdmiralConquistador wrote: Eww, just fucking eww

Dude, I am being completely truthful when I say this... I am not disgusted when I think of my parents or other peoples parents having sex.

I don't know why, I just don't get grossed out.

BTW, can anyone tell me what this one reviewer is talking about? He confuses me :

The Audio Forum Lounge

Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Member since: Oct. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-06-27 12:01:12

At 6/27/06 11:58 AM, -ZENON- wrote:
BTW, can anyone tell me what this one reviewer is talking about? He confuses me :

Oh don´t worry, it´s probably just one of the stalkers I hired. To stalk you.

LOL STALKED!!!1 >:(

Join the Newgrounds Battlefield 3 Platoon (for PC)! DON'T ASK WHAT YOUR GAME CAN DO FOR YOU, ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR, UH, NEWGROUNDS! ON BATTLEFIELD 3. eh...

PERVOK
PERVOK
  • Member since: Apr. 18, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-06-27 12:22:46

At 6/27/06 12:01 PM, Rucklo wrote:
LOL STALKED!!!1 >:(

FUCK.

Also, I am thinking that I need to really change my name.

I recently PMed Tom to tell him to remove all 300 of my tracks. Along with that I need to get rid of 'zenon'. I thought zenon was original, but fuck, theres a trance artist who is a lot better than me and guess what? HIS NAME IS ZENON. Also, there is an OFFICIAL DJ Zenon website! Fucking...

So, I'm thinking of making it something like what my real name would sound like in Hebrew.

So, in eglish spelling, it wouold look like:

Yaden
Yadan
Hyadan
Hyaden

Or something of that nature.

Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Member since: Oct. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-06-27 12:26:56

blah zenon, dont go emo and remove you songs
just make a new account. its annoying when ppl remove their stuff, and then actually keeps submitting to the same account even old songs (yes weekc, looking at you:)
I think im gonna start fresh one day, but not for a while... honestly i dont submit to NG that often, cause i dont have the strength to finnish anyhting i start nowadays. im so weak... zenon... please.... i just..... want to.... stalk you....

LOL STALKED!!1

Join the Newgrounds Battlefield 3 Platoon (for PC)! DON'T ASK WHAT YOUR GAME CAN DO FOR YOU, ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR, UH, NEWGROUNDS! ON BATTLEFIELD 3. eh...

PERVOK
PERVOK
  • Member since: Apr. 18, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-06-27 12:27:58

At 6/27/06 12:26 PM, Rucklo wrote: blah zenon, dont go emo and remove you songs
just make a new account. its annoying when ppl remove their stuff, and then actually keeps submitting to the same account even old songs

Thats the thing though... I still want my 5,000 posts and my level 10 :(

Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Member since: Oct. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-06-27 12:30:05

At 6/27/06 12:27 PM, -ZENON- wrote:
Thats the thing though... I still want my 5,000 posts and my level 10 :(

Blah statwhore. Why dont u want your 300 songs then? theyre a stat too, you know you know you know you know???


Join the Newgrounds Battlefield 3 Platoon (for PC)! DON'T ASK WHAT YOUR GAME CAN DO FOR YOU, ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR, UH, NEWGROUNDS! ON BATTLEFIELD 3. eh...

Erkie
Erkie
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-06-27 12:48:19

You're all fools. >:(

That's right, I finally curse you.


Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|
94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature
PERVOK
PERVOK
  • Member since: Apr. 18, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-06-27 12:52:00

At 6/27/06 12:48 PM, Erkie wrote: You're all fools. >:(

That's right, I finally curse you.

Fuck.

Well, I guess I'm staying Zenon. Too much work to change names.

Thats was short lived.
monkeybullman
monkeybullman
  • Member since: Feb. 24, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-06-27 13:00:29

At 6/27/06 12:26 PM, Rucklo wrote: blah zenon, dont go emo and remove you songs
just make a new account. its annoying when ppl remove their stuff, and then actually keeps submitting to the same account even old songs (yes weekc, looking at you:)

Up Yours Ruckie!

Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Member since: Oct. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-06-27 13:07:15

At 6/27/06 01:00 PM, monkeybullman wrote:
Up Yours Ruckie!

Ah screw you, you´re just a decaying piece of monkeytail anyway >:(

Go back and rot some more!


Join the Newgrounds Battlefield 3 Platoon (for PC)! DON'T ASK WHAT YOUR GAME CAN DO FOR YOU, ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR, UH, NEWGROUNDS! ON BATTLEFIELD 3. eh...

DavidOrr
DavidOrr
  • Member since: Oct. 22, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-06-27 13:12:47

At 6/27/06 12:48 PM, Erkie wrote: You're all fools. >:(

That's right, I finally curse you.

Congrats Erkie 2000 posts :)


BBS Signature
PERVOK
PERVOK
  • Member since: Apr. 18, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-06-27 13:37:01

Sure, you congratulate Erkie, but when I hit 5,000 posts, no one will care.

</emo>
</cutwrist>

DavidOrr
DavidOrr
  • Member since: Oct. 22, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-06-27 13:46:57

crap Zenon when I posted that message your post count was 25 lower than it is now. Do you just spam the general forum?


BBS Signature
Erkie
Erkie
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-06-27 14:08:50

Thanks. Zenon's actual post count worth is like... 2 posts.


Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|
94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature
ShinDenjin
ShinDenjin
  • Member since: Jan. 20, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-06-27 14:18:41

:OKNL:KJsdnh;kljzxdnfg;knhjsa;kl!!!!!!!

Thought I'd like to share that.

Anyway, I caught a well deserved break. so I decided to do another project so check it out.

alright biotchez, gotta go back to amassing my funds to taked over the world (work)


Die...

PERVOK
PERVOK
  • Member since: Apr. 18, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-06-27 19:48:17

At 6/27/06 01:46 PM, DavidOrr wrote: crap Zenon when I posted that message your post count was 25 lower than it is now. Do you just spam the general forum?

Well, it gets me my typing practice.

DavidOrr
DavidOrr
  • Member since: Oct. 22, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-06-27 20:38:22

At 6/27/06 07:48 PM, -ZENON- wrote:
At 6/27/06 01:46 PM, DavidOrr wrote: crap Zenon when I posted that message your post count was 25 lower than it is now. Do you just spam the general forum?
Well, it gets me my typing practice.

If you say so.


BBS Signature
AdmiralConquistador
AdmiralConquistador
  • Member since: Aug. 30, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-06-27 20:55:12

At 6/27/06 08:38 PM, DavidOrr wrote:
At 6/27/06 07:48 PM, -ZENON- wrote:
At 6/27/06 01:46 PM, DavidOrr wrote: crap Zenon when I posted that message your post count was 25 lower than it is now. Do you just spam the general forum?
Well, it gets me my typing practice.
If you say so.

Typing "Pancake" is more typing practice than most can even begin to comprehend.

PERVOK
PERVOK
  • Member since: Apr. 18, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-06-27 21:15:14

At 6/27/06 08:55 PM, AdmiralConquistador wrote:
At 6/27/06 08:38 PM, DavidOrr wrote:
At 6/27/06 07:48 PM, -ZENON- wrote:
At 6/27/06 01:46 PM, DavidOrr wrote: crap Zenon when I posted that message your post count was 25 lower than it is now. Do you just spam the general forum?
Well, it gets me my typing practice.
If you say so.
Typing "Pancake" is more typing practice than most can even begin to comprehend.

Lol.

Honestly though, if I didn't spend so much time on newgrounds, id stil b talkin like dis.

I used to type like that :-/

DavidOrr
DavidOrr
  • Member since: Oct. 22, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-06-27 21:17:55

so did I, but that was when I was 12. I can't personally attribute anything other than musical growth to Newgrounds, but if you can, then the more power to you.


BBS Signature
PiePie
PiePie
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-06-27 21:48:46

HA one of the reasons I joined Newgrounds was to get my typing skills better and to practice my english.

I must say I did improve on my writing and vocabulary since I was here.

AdmiralConquistador
AdmiralConquistador
  • Member since: Aug. 30, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-06-28 01:39:26

At 6/27/06 09:15 PM, -ZENON- wrote:
At 6/27/06 08:55 PM, AdmiralConquistador wrote:
At 6/27/06 08:38 PM, DavidOrr wrote:
At 6/27/06 07:48 PM, -ZENON- wrote:
At 6/27/06 01:46 PM, DavidOrr wrote: crap Zenon when I posted that message your post count was 25 lower than it is now. Do you just spam the general forum?
Well, it gets me my typing practice.
If you say so.
Typing "Pancake" is more typing practice than most can even begin to comprehend.
Lol.

Honestly though, if I didn't spend so much time on newgrounds, id stil b talkin like dis.

I used to type like that :-/

Haha, I'm glad we could all help buddy XD

At 6/27/06 09:48 PM, PIePie wrote:
HA one of the reasons I joined Newgrounds was to get my typing skills better and to practice my english.

I must say I did improve on my writing and vocabulary since I was here.

PiePie, I do say that I am very proud of your growth with English. I r imprssd

PERVOK
PERVOK
  • Member since: Apr. 18, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-06-28 04:23:44

YOUR ALL SHIT FACES.

<3

AdmiralConquistador
AdmiralConquistador
  • Member since: Aug. 30, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-06-28 04:55:29

ZENON ZENON ZENON ZENON ZENON ZENON who!?
ZENON ZENON ZENON ZENON ZENON ZENON that's who!

PERVOK
PERVOK
  • Member since: Apr. 18, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-06-28 04:56:25

At 6/28/06 04:55 AM, AdmiralConquistador wrote: ZENON ZENON ZENON ZENON ZENON ZENON who!?
ZENON ZENON ZENON ZENON ZENON ZENON that's who!

I'm making a song with those lyrics next morning.

Triskele
Triskele
  • Member since: Mar. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2006-06-28 10:32:02

At 6/28/06 04:56 AM, -ZENON- wrote:
At 6/28/06 04:55 AM, AdmiralConquistador wrote: ZENON ZENON ZENON ZENON ZENON ZENON who!?
ZENON ZENON ZENON ZENON ZENON ZENON that's who!
I'm making a song with those lyrics next morning.

roxorific


Enter the Newgrounds Audio Chatroom! Join #newgrounds_audio to be sexually harassed by Trisky!