Be a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

  • 696,308 Views
  • 35,241 Replies
New Topic
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-09-30 09:32:17

pfft - like the dark knights have anything on the fab five :P

and thus a new era of spamminess is born :P
1 more day..
Hades
Hades
  • Member since: May. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-09-30 09:48:22

At 9/30/08 09:32 AM, Chronamut wrote:
1 more day..

Is that some sort of countdown, or are you simply concluding that this is another day of spamminess?

Kinda hard to tell. :P

BBS Signature
TMM43
TMM43
  • Member since: Jun. 26, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-09-30 10:01:36

Maybe one more day until his B-day?!


..............The Guide to Newgrounds Audio
Latest Track: Infinity
Need Help? Real Life|Audio

BBS Signature
Phoog
Phoog
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-09-30 10:59:48

At 9/30/08 10:01 AM, TMM43 wrote: Maybe one more day until his B-day?!

Or until the fabfive unleash their attack on the ever so orsumz dark knights? :O

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-09-30 11:19:23

At 9/30/08 10:59 AM, Ambimetric wrote:
At 9/30/08 10:01 AM, TMM43 wrote: Maybe one more day until his B-day?!
Or until the fabfive unleash their attack on the ever so orsumz dark knights? :O

a little bit of column A, a little bit of column B :P

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-09-30 13:19:55

At 9/30/08 11:27 AM, Neodrummer wrote:
My burfday is in 5 days.. lol. Im guessing that your waiting for the update? :)

no! >:(

Hades
Hades
  • Member since: May. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-09-30 14:25:28

At 9/30/08 01:19 PM, Chronamut wrote:
At 9/30/08 11:27 AM, Neodrummer wrote:
My burfday is in 5 days.. lol. Im guessing that your waiting for the update? :)
no! >:(

That was kinda rude. You rude person, you. >:P


BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-09-30 14:43:24

At 9/30/08 02:25 PM, Hades0013 wrote:
At 9/30/08 01:19 PM, Chronamut wrote:
At 9/30/08 11:27 AM, Neodrummer wrote:
My burfday is in 5 days.. lol. Im guessing that your waiting for the update? :)
no! >:(
That was kinda rude. You rude person, you. >:P

MY burfday - not yours - you burfday word stealer you! >:P

Phoog
Phoog
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-09-30 15:08:26

At 9/30/08 01:24 PM, Neodrummer wrote: I give up then :(

Join teh dark knightzz we will rule teh worldz

Zero123Music
Zero123Music
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-09-30 17:06:32

Sorry guys - a little off topic of whatever you'se were talking aboot. (but if I started a topic it gets locked without any replies)

I am really bored - and i'm no good at flash.

Is there any way I can co-co-co-co-compose (i haven't got a stutter - i mean co-operate and just try and help in the background) you know what I mean!

I don't wanna barge in and ask to do music for flashes - because that is big-headed and they will not like me.

Is there any way I can subtelly compose for a flash?

Phoog
Phoog
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-09-30 17:07:59

At 9/30/08 05:06 PM, Zero123Music wrote: Sorry guys - a little off topic of whatever you'se were talking aboot.

I don't really understand what you mean?
You want to be involved with a Flash project as a music composer?

Zero123Music
Zero123Music
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-09-30 17:15:23

At 9/30/08 05:07 PM, Ambimetric wrote:
At 9/30/08 05:06 PM, Zero123Music wrote: Sorry guys - a little off topic of whatever you'se were talking aboot.
I don't really understand what you mean?
You want to be involved with a Flash project as a music composer?

yeah - kinda - basically lol

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-09-30 17:18:02

At 9/30/08 05:15 PM, Zero123Music wrote:
At 9/30/08 05:07 PM, Ambimetric wrote:
At 9/30/08 05:06 PM, Zero123Music wrote: Sorry guys - a little off topic of whatever you'se were talking aboot.
I don't really understand what you mean?
You want to be involved with a Flash project as a music composer?
yeah - kinda - basically lol

thats why the audio portal exists - to provide content to the flash portal - there is no quick link unless you know people sorry to say..

JonH2O
JonH2O
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-09-30 17:35:41

Whatever audio you make put in tags in the description..So when a flash artist is looking for a certain kind of audio they can find it easier in the search.


Myspace | Audio | Alter | It sounds like a fire hydrant went off in an old folks home with screaming babies field recorded, glitched, and spontaneously played back

BBS Signature
Phoog
Phoog
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-09-30 17:58:30

At 9/30/08 05:15 PM, Zero123Music wrote: yeah - kinda - basically lol

Offer your services in the Flash reg lounge maybe? Or get friendly with/PM some Flash people explaining your services.
Look for Flashes in production and enquire about position for music.

At 9/30/08 05:35 PM, JonH2O wrote: Whatever audio you make put in tags in the description..So when a flash artist is looking for a certain kind of audio they can find it easier in the search.

I didn't think stuff in the description came up in the search? D:

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-09-30 21:00:17

At 9/30/08 06:27 PM, Neodrummer wrote:
You may be the first one to use it around here.. but not the creator of it :D

I first used it 4 years ago hahaha..

3 more hours.. :P
Maltloaf
Maltloaf
  • Member since: Jul. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-09-30 21:13:07

At 9/30/08 05:35 PM, JonH2O wrote: Whatever audio you make put in tags in the description..So when a flash artist is looking for a certain kind of audio they can find it easier in the search.

I always wondered what the hell that field was there for. Now I know.

Now to go back and change them all from 'what the fuck?'

preffertobedead
preffertobedead
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-10-01 01:46:35

STUPID STUPID STUPID WINDOWS VISTA...

it doesn't have the MIDI-USB DRIVERS INCLUDED...

STUPID BILLY...

STUPID MICROSOFT....


Speed Beast 2 ! <-- If you have a listen..leave a review.
PFTBD's AUDIO

BBS Signature
S3C
S3C
  • Member since: Mar. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-10-01 04:33:02

At 10/1/08 01:46 AM, preffertobedead wrote: STUPID STUPID STUPID WINDOWS VISTA...

it doesn't have the MIDI-USB DRIVERS INCLUDED...

STUPID BILLY...

STUPID MICROSOFT....

I had a similar qualm, until I went to the respective hardware website (M "Mediocre" Audio) and downloaded the drivers, and now it works like a charm!

BUT YES WINDOWS VISTA FUCKING SUCKS DONT EVER GET IT!

Hades
Hades
  • Member since: May. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-10-01 09:35:28

Dammit, the first time one of my songs reaches 100 downloads, and it's a friggin video game remix... And the next best one is already on 96... DAMN YOU, MEGAMAN FANS!!!

Or should I be angry at myself for making it in the first place? Hmmm, that's a dilemma... XD

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-10-01 10:46:35

well guys, in light of my angry rant in the zerovoting and exposure thread a few days back - I have been 5ing Realmguys for quite a long time, and his songs are finally back on the charts - not only that - people are starting to review him and he got one of his songs on the top 30! There hasnt been a video game song in the top 30 for months!

Also, he was so moved by my efforts that he's actually come back and is submitting music again!

This proves that if you do the work - you can heal the damage that you as a people have done to the community at large.

Phoog
Phoog
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-10-01 10:53:16

At 10/1/08 10:46 AM, Chronamut wrote: well guys, in light of my angry rant in the zerovoting

How every insightful, Chron.
Is this what comes with age? :)

Hades
Hades
  • Member since: May. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-10-01 10:54:04

At 10/1/08 10:46 AM, Chronamut wrote: Samaritan voting.

What you did is so nice it brought a tear to my eye.

And YES, that statement is 100% sarcasm-free.

Really great stuff, makes you wonder if the world can be a better place after all.

This one is only 23% sarcasm-free.

BBS Signature
Hades
Hades
  • Member since: May. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-10-01 11:33:17

Wow, I can't stop laughing, I've just realized I have 2 songs in the 30 All-Time Top Scoring, and they're the two worst songs I've ever submitted. This world is one helluva strange place.


BBS Signature
Phoog
Phoog
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-10-01 11:35:26

At 10/1/08 11:33 AM, Hades0013 wrote: Wow, I can't stop laughing, I've just realized I have 2 songs in the 30 All-Time Top Scoring, and they're the two worst songs I've ever submitted. This world is one helluva strange place.

Qucick, everyone zero bomb them!
But don't tell Hades :O

Hades
Hades
  • Member since: May. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-10-01 11:37:20

At 10/1/08 11:35 AM, Ambimetric wrote: Qucick, everyone zero bomb them!
But don't tell Hades :O

I'VE HEARD THAT!!! And I'm gonna zero your songs, too!!! Oh, right, you don't have any audio submissions... lucky bastard... XD


BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-10-01 11:49:30

lulz - hey - I fives what I likes :P

S3C
S3C
  • Member since: Mar. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-10-01 12:03:27

At 10/1/08 10:46 AM, Chronamut wrote: people are starting to review him and he got one of his songs on the top 30! There hasnt been a video game song in the top 30 for months!

on the subject of reviewing, i dont feel people deserve to get reviews if they dont bother responding to them > : (

Also, he was so moved by my efforts that he's actually come back and is submitting music again!

This proves that if you do the work - you can heal the damage that you as a people have done to the community at large.

good work Chrawn!

Hades
Hades
  • Member since: May. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-10-01 12:08:29

At 10/1/08 12:03 PM, S3C wrote: on the subject of reviewing, i dont feel people deserve to get reviews if they dont bother responding to them > : (

I'd go a bit further, and call those people assholes. XD

Well, if you have ten reviews, you should respond, but if you get 100+ reviews, it really shouldn't be expected of you to respond to each and every one of them. Maybe just the really good, constructive ones. :P

Then again, I try to maintain a habit of my own, which is returning the favor of reviewing. I think it's the polite thing to do, if nothing else.


BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2008-10-01 12:44:57

At 10/1/08 12:08 PM, Hades0013 wrote:
Well, if you have ten reviews, you should respond, but if you get 100+ reviews, it really shouldn't be expected of you to respond to each and every one of them. Maybe just the really good, constructive ones. :P

Then again, I try to maintain a habit of my own, which is returning the favor of reviewing. I think it's the polite thing to do, if nothing else.

nonesense - Ive responded to every single 5000+ reviews I have gotten - there is NO excuse! >:(