Be a Supporter!

All women are sluts...

  • 2,105 Views
  • 117 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
hoagiejones
hoagiejones
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 15th, 2002 @ 04:14 AM Reply

At 7/15/02 03:05 AM, EZ3 wrote:
At 7/14/02 03:04 AM, GeneStarwind wrote: "The worst kind of coward is one that is only brave enough to show his face in the dark."
Thats really well said. Is that a quote from someone?

Anyway. Untitled you don't really believe all women are sluts. You just want attention. And you got it. It's funny that you are what you accuse all women to be.


Or maybe you really do think that. Maybe you've watched soo much porn and seen soo many women treated as objects that you really believe it to be true. IT'S AN ACT. And everyone wants attention. Not just women. You and me too.


hi again

iOcide
iOcide
  • Member since: Feb. 21, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 15th, 2002 @ 04:42 AM Reply

I know nothing about women, but a shitload about girls, and i can tell you that they are ALL bad for you. The only females that should be in healthy man's life are his mother, his computer, and JENNA JAMESON!

All women are sluts...

theReDJaCk
theReDJaCk
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 15th, 2002 @ 05:11 AM Reply

At 7/11/02 11:35 PM, untitled wrote: ...but some pretend not to be.

(_Y_)

ninja-with-guns
ninja-with-guns
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 15th, 2002 @ 07:15 AM Reply

At 7/14/02 12:03 PM, bungled_girl wrote: I've read all the junk on this topic that i've missed during the 2 days that i've been away, and i have 3 comments to make...aside from the usual, untitled-is-a-jackass.



Pertaining to this whole thread in general....

Did you ever consider that there ARE NICE GIRLS out there? i mean, i know that a lot of women are slutty, or skanky, and there are some women who don't get very many boyfriends on account of them not being very visually appealing. but if you'd actually TALK to girls, like as friends, not as some kind of sex object. then you'd realize that some of us are decent, nice, unslutty and not money-grabbing bitches.

-Shar

I agree. kinda. I mean, have you been to hbi.com?
'Heartless Bitches International'?
It would seem that the majority of women are skanky, slutty, or what-have-you. Nice girls are pretty rare.

<deleted>
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 15th, 2002 @ 07:49 AM Reply

Ok, I did not read the whole thing. I just wanna say. Even thought I got dumped by the girl I love today, girls are nice. It were girls who found out that I'm wasted, who took me out to the club, and who told me that everything's gonna be ok. Not a single one of my friends (guys) said a shit about it. And if you think the girl is a slut (or something), maybe you don't understand her wishes. Remeber "Girls just wanna have fun!"
Woman, woman are different, they want to get married and have a nice family. I think that it's boring, but you see, I'm just a kid myself. I wanna have fun too.
To summarise, girls do some bad stuff sometimes, but no matter what, the world without them would suck...

untitled
untitled
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 15th, 2002 @ 06:04 PM Reply

At 7/15/02 04:14 AM, Unmindful wrote:
At 7/15/02 03:05 AM, EZ3 wrote:
At 7/14/02 03:04 AM, GeneStarwind wrote: "The worst kind of coward is one that is only brave enough to show his face in the dark."
Thats really well said. Is that a quote from someone?

Anyway. Untitled you don't really believe all women are sluts. You just want attention. And you got it. It's funny that you are what you accuse all women to be.


Or maybe you really do think that. Maybe you've watched soo much porn and seen soo many women treated as objects that you really believe it to be true. IT'S AN ACT. And everyone wants attention. Not just women. You and me too.


hi again

i'm gonna kill you in your sleep, BIATCH!!

untitled
untitled
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 15th, 2002 @ 06:12 PM Reply

At 7/15/02 07:49 AM, wiedzmin wrote: Ok, I did not read the whole thing. I just wanna say. Even thought I got dumped by the girl I love today, girls are nice. It were girls who found out that I'm wasted, who took me out to the club, and who told me that everything's gonna be ok. Not a single one of my friends (guys) said a shit about it. And if you think the girl is a slut (or something), maybe you don't understand her wishes. Remeber "Girls just wanna have fun!"
Woman, woman are different, they want to get married and have a nice family. I think that it's boring, but you see, I'm just a kid myself. I wanna have fun too.
To summarise, girls do some bad stuff sometimes, but no matter what, the world without them would suck...

ahhh that's bullshit, i hate how women think it's there job to make everyone happy, and in a way that's what makes them sluts because they wanna please everyone. dude, in the end she made you miserable so grow up and be a fucken man.

i remember a fucking study on how successfull women were less likely to have a family while successful men were and the women were actually fucking complaining about it. at least there fucking successful, what about the unsuccessful single men, huh! what about them you fucking hypocrites! women want everything, but life is about choices, BIATCHS! this also proves that women want the material things since there clinging to the men with money, shit i don't even have to say it cuz all you women know you do.

C1k4
C1k4
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 15th, 2002 @ 06:18 PM Reply

I refuse to dew the honey (do list)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.just look at the pic

All women are sluts...

untitled
untitled
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 15th, 2002 @ 06:25 PM Reply

At 7/15/02 06:18 PM, Time_Clock wrote: I refuse to dew the honey (do list)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.just look at the pic

i said women BIATCH!

<deleted>
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 15th, 2002 @ 08:15 PM Reply


i said women BIATCH!

Did you had a girlfriend? Ever?

All women are sluts...

Tomorrows-Nobody
Tomorrows-Nobody
  • Member since: Aug. 17, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 15th, 2002 @ 08:21 PM Reply

At 7/15/02 08:15 PM, wiedzmin wrote:

i said women BIATCH!
Did you had a girlfriend? Ever?

You know what?

All women are sluts...

untitled
untitled
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 15th, 2002 @ 11:28 PM Reply

BIATCH'S!!!! THIS THREAD FUCKS YO MAMMA'S ASSHHOLES!!!! BIATCH'S

GeneStarwind
GeneStarwind
  • Member since: Jul. 22, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 16th, 2002 @ 02:02 AM Reply

Ok, i think that everyone angry about this post can agree that Untitled is probably just some sad little boy who has never had a girl care for him. so instead of trying to be Brave, i.e. human, andw ways to approach life. He has decided to just become a bitter asshole who gets his kicks by demeaning women. I just have to say that at first i was surprised by this assine post, then i was angry about it, then i was furious that he not only was ingnorant enough to make this post and defend it, but he was also just a damn dick to everyone. i was mad, but now i am just sad for him. this must be the only way he can make himself feel good about himself. The worst part through all of this is that he doesn't even have any backing to his theory. He just say all women are slut, well i have to say that there are many flaws in his theory. My guess is that he just wants attention, now doesn't that make him a whore for attention. I mean if he actually talks like this in real life than he wouldn't have many friends, so this must make him feel big. Well untitled the only big thing about you is the fact that you are being a big ass.-Scott

GrandmasterJ
GrandmasterJ
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 16th, 2002 @ 02:18 AM Reply

Is anyone else just sitting back and laughing at this whole thing? It really is funny.









Here's a hobo.

All women are sluts...

FlippyB
FlippyB
  • Member since: Dec. 28, 1999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 16th, 2002 @ 03:01 AM Reply

At 7/16/02 02:18 AM, GrandmasterJ wrote: Is anyone else just sitting back and laughing at this whole thing? It really is funny.









Here's a hobo.

I'am, but that's prolly cause im a slut too
right?

All women are sluts...

Shrapnel
Shrapnel
  • Member since: Dec. 16, 1999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 49
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 16th, 2002 @ 03:07 AM Reply

At 7/15/02 08:15 PM, wiedzmin wrote:

i said women BIATCH!
Did you had a girlfriend? Ever?

I've had a sexy school teacher once.

GrandmasterJ
GrandmasterJ
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 16th, 2002 @ 03:10 AM Reply

At 7/16/02 03:01 AM, Rollargrl wrote:
At 7/16/02 02:18 AM, GrandmasterJ wrote: Is anyone else just sitting back and laughing at this whole thing? It really is funny.









Here's a hobo.




I'am, but that's prolly cause im a slut too
right?

Nah. I'm only 34% slut, it's probably just as funny.

Neotrance-Ice
Neotrance-Ice
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 16th, 2002 @ 03:42 AM Reply

At 7/11/02 11:35 PM, untitled wrote: ...but some pretend not to be.

VALZ is the biggest slut I know of

Spyre
Spyre
  • Member since: Sep. 8, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 16th, 2002 @ 04:39 AM Reply

to be honest, i'm amazed this topic is 4 pages long and still on the original topic!

untitled
untitled
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 16th, 2002 @ 04:30 PM Reply

At 7/16/02 02:02 AM, GeneStarwind wrote: Ok, i think that everyone angry about this post can agree that Untitled is probably just some sad little boy who has never had a girl care for him. so instead of trying to be Brave, i.e. human, andw ways to approach life. He has decided to just become a bitter asshole who gets his kicks by demeaning women. I just have to say that at first i was surprised by this assine post, then i was angry about it, then i was furious that he not only was ingnorant enough to make this post and defend it, but he was also just a damn dick to everyone. i was mad, but now i am just sad for him. this must be the only way he can make himself feel good about himself. The worst part through all of this is that he doesn't even have any backing to his theory. He just say all women are slut, well i have to say that there are many flaws in his theory. My guess is that he just wants attention, now doesn't that make him a whore for attention. I mean if he actually talks like this in real life than he wouldn't have many friends, so this must make him feel big. Well untitled the only big thing about you is the fact that you are being a big ass.-Scott

Dude you need to stop thinking, it doesn't fit you very well. BIATCH!!

here's some drugs, use them to get a crack ho.

untitled
untitled
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 16th, 2002 @ 04:44 PM Reply

At 7/16/02 03:01 AM, Rollargrl wrote:
At 7/16/02 02:18 AM, GrandmasterJ wrote: Is anyone else just sitting back and laughing at this whole thing? It really is funny.









Here's a hobo.




I'am, but that's prolly cause im a slut too
right?

I laughed, i cried, i laughed again, then cried while masterbating, then masterbated while not crying, then laughed yet again, and finally cried while laughing.

even if u got 1% on the slut test, that mean out of 100 oppurtunities to be a slut u'd take one of them, while rollar would take up over half of them. man if non-slut women do exist then they must be boring as hell, but i never met one so yeah.

bouncies for all the unbelievers.

All women are sluts...

Tool-Of-The-System
Tool-Of-The-System
  • Member since: Jun. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Feb. 18th, 2003 @ 03:15 PM Reply

I really had to bring this topic back alive becuz of anudda topic. Is that a crime?

3q5dtu
3q5dtu
  • Member since: Nov. 13, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Feb. 18th, 2003 @ 03:17 PM Reply

pff

Tim712
Tim712
  • Member since: May. 4, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Feb. 18th, 2003 @ 03:26 PM Reply

At 7/13/02 05:08 PM, untitled wrote: I SWEAR, newgrounds is like the place where all the pussies hang out! freak, you talk about treating women with respect, but how far has that gotten you?! BIATCH! i bet most of you get treated like shit by women and take it like the pussies you are! nice guys finish last cuz women are STUPID ASS SLUTS!

Shut the fuck up n00b...

ZenGaijin
ZenGaijin
  • Member since: Feb. 25, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Feb. 18th, 2003 @ 03:27 PM Reply

At 7/11/02 11:40 PM, bungled_girl wrote: uuh...i'm not a slut. and i'm not pretending not to be....what does that make me?....

Confushed? I dont understand this guys logic


"The worst kind of coward is one that is only brave enough to show his face in the dark...."

BBS Signature
ZenGaijin
ZenGaijin
  • Member since: Feb. 25, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Feb. 18th, 2003 @ 03:33 PM Reply

I never understood that part of being a man was disrepecting women if thats how im supposed to act as a man then fuck this being a man shit I'll just be David(my real name) because in the end claiming that all people or groups are sluts/no good/dogs/gold diggers doesnt get you anywere but alone.

All women are sluts...


"The worst kind of coward is one that is only brave enough to show his face in the dark...."

BBS Signature
StormHammer
StormHammer
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Feb. 18th, 2003 @ 03:41 PM Reply

All women are sluts, eh?

If that's your attitude, I can't imagine why you only meet that minority.

All women are sluts...

RandomFreak
RandomFreak
  • Member since: Feb. 2, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Feb. 18th, 2003 @ 03:45 PM Reply

I'm thinking we need a solid definition of slut, because for my way of thinking most of the sluts I know are men (and I'm not talking about gay guys either).