Be a Supporter!

All women are sluts...

  • 2,134 Views
  • 117 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
untitled
untitled
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 12th, 2002 @ 01:44 AM Reply

At 7/12/02 01:41 AM, EZ3 wrote: slut Pronunciation Key (slt)
n.

A woman considered sexually promiscuous.
A woman prostitute.
A slovenly woman; a slattern

This is a slut. Bungled_Girl is not. You're starting to offend me. Stop calling her that.

DUDE SHUTUP! you don't know what your talking about! SHE IS A SLUT, THEY ARE ALL SLUTS!!!

What now BIATCH!!!! *says "yeah!" like limp bizkit would

EZ3
EZ3
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 12th, 2002 @ 01:59 AM Reply

At 7/12/02 01:44 AM, untitled wrote:
At 7/12/02 01:41 AM, EZ3 wrote: slut Pronunciation Key (slt)
n.

A woman considered sexually promiscuous.
A woman prostitute.
A slovenly woman; a slattern

This is a slut. Bungled_Girl is not. You're starting to offend me. Stop calling her that.
DUDE SHUTUP! you don't know what your talking about! SHE IS A SLUT, THEY ARE ALL SLUTS!!!

What now BIATCH!!!! *says "yeah!" like limp bizkit would

well explain why? maybe you're mixing up slut with other words. Maybe you mean "girl"...

untitled
untitled
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 12th, 2002 @ 02:08 AM Reply

At 7/12/02 02:00 AM, RaNcIdPsYcHoJoSh wrote:
At 7/12/02 01:06 AM, untitled wrote: I know what you said bitch, and you said i was wrong!! STOP with the BULLSHIT!!!!!!
Are you acting like this on purpose, or are you this much of a retard 24/7?

I AM YOU DAD BIATCH!! YOUR MOMS A SLUT!!

untitled
untitled
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 12th, 2002 @ 02:09 AM Reply

At 7/12/02 01:59 AM, EZ3 wrote:
At 7/12/02 01:44 AM, untitled wrote:
At 7/12/02 01:41 AM, EZ3 wrote: slut Pronunciation Key (slt)
n.

A woman considered sexually promiscuous.
A woman prostitute.
A slovenly woman; a slattern

This is a slut. Bungled_Girl is not. You're starting to offend me. Stop calling her that.
DUDE SHUTUP! you don't know what your talking about! SHE IS A SLUT, THEY ARE ALL SLUTS!!!

What now BIATCH!!!! *says "yeah!" like limp bizkit would
well explain why? maybe you're mixing up slut with other words. Maybe you mean "girl"...

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! THERE ONE IN THE SAME BIATCH! *says "yeah!" limp bizkit style to be cooler

ScrunchMuppet
ScrunchMuppet
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 12th, 2002 @ 02:56 AM Reply

At 7/11/02 11:35 PM, untitled wrote: ...but some pretend not to be.

PRODUCT OF ENVIORNMENT

Clearly you've formed your opinion of women over many years, dealing with issues of the various women in your life....your mother, sister(s), girlfriend - etc.

All women are sluts...

untitled
untitled
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 12th, 2002 @ 03:23 AM Reply

At 7/12/02 02:56 AM, ScrunchMuppet wrote:
At 7/11/02 11:35 PM, untitled wrote: ...but some pretend not to be.
PRODUCT OF ENVIORNMENT

Clearly you've formed your opinion of women over many years, dealing with issues of the various women in your life....your mother, sister(s), girlfriend - etc.

no shit sherlock
, i'm your dad by the way.

cableshaft
cableshaft
  • Member since: Oct. 5, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Game Developer
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 12th, 2002 @ 04:45 AM Reply

Damn I miss untitled.

Come to Clock Crew, man :)

P.S. He's more correct than you people think he is. Of course, everyone's pretty much a slut, man or woman. It's in our blood. There's just these stupid things women require before they'll give it to you, and tricks that any man can use to get around those requirements... it sucks that the process is as methodical as it is, really.

ScrunchMuppet
ScrunchMuppet
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 12th, 2002 @ 04:47 AM Reply

At 7/12/02 03:23 AM, untitled wrote:
At 7/12/02 02:56 AM, ScrunchMuppet wrote:
At 7/11/02 11:35 PM, untitled wrote: ...but some pretend not to be.
PRODUCT OF ENVIORNMENT

Clearly you've formed your opinion of women over many years, dealing with issues of the various women in your life....your mother, sister(s), girlfriend - etc.
no shit sherlock
, i'm your dad by the way.

LMAO - You're not old enough to be anyone's Dad you Empire Strikes Back Darth Vader Wannabe Bitch

All women are sluts...

cableshaft
cableshaft
  • Member since: Oct. 5, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Game Developer
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 12th, 2002 @ 04:51 AM Reply

At 7/12/02 04:47 AM, ScrunchMuppet wrote: LMAO - You're not old enough to be anyone's Dad you Empire Strikes Back Darth Vader Wannabe Bitch

I know three guys that have had children at his age, actually.

ScrunchMuppet
ScrunchMuppet
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 12th, 2002 @ 05:03 AM Reply

At 7/12/02 04:51 AM, cableshaft wrote:
At 7/12/02 04:47 AM, ScrunchMuppet wrote: LMAO - You're not old enough to be anyone's Dad you Empire Strikes Back Darth Vader Wannabe Bitch
I know three guys that have had children at his age, actually.

LOL - poor bastards

All women are sluts...

Bungled
Bungled
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 12th, 2002 @ 01:12 PM Reply

At 7/12/02 01:41 AM, EZ3 wrote: slut Pronunciation Key (slt)
n.

A woman considered sexually promiscuous.
A woman prostitute.
A slovenly woman; a slattern

This is a slut. Bungled_Girl is not. You're starting to offend me. Stop calling her that.

Thanks for trying to defend me EZ3, but i doubt that there is any reasoning here. the guy who posted this topic is so seriously deprived of anything that might even resemble sex, that it's all he can think about. and since he can't get any, or even dream of getting any, he has to resort to calling all women sluts. which is probably his life dream.
-Shar

Fultos
Fultos
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 12th, 2002 @ 01:58 PM Reply

At 7/12/02 01:12 PM, bungled_girl wrote:
At 7/12/02 01:41 AM, EZ3 wrote: slut Pronunciation Key (slt)
n.

A woman considered sexually promiscuous.
A woman prostitute.
A slovenly woman; a slattern

This is a slut. Bungled_Girl is not. You're starting to offend me. Stop calling her that.

Thanks for trying to defend me EZ3, but i doubt that there is any reasoning here. the guy who posted this topic is so seriously deprived of anything that might even resemble sex, that it's all he can think about. and since he can't get any, or even dream of getting any, he has to resort to calling all women sluts. which is probably his life dream.
-Shar

Yeha maybe... but i've got another theory. Maybe he is simply ugly ...and... stupid.

So that's would make of him a person who's unable to emphasize his genes so the procreation of his race will become a total faillure. And it's finally pushing him to this unsucessfull sentence : All women are sluts...(Easy talk buddy! Get yourself women before sayin' that!)

All women are sluts...

untitled
untitled
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 13th, 2002 @ 12:14 AM Reply

At 7/12/02 04:45 AM, cableshaft wrote: Damn I miss untitled.

Come to Clock Crew, man :)

P.S. He's more correct than you people think he is. Of course, everyone's pretty much a slut, man or woman. It's in our blood. There's just these stupid things women require before they'll give it to you, and tricks that any man can use to get around those requirements... it sucks that the process is as methodical as it is, really.

SOSO TRUE!! But it sounds more offensive if I direct this entirely at women, besides our slutiness is quite obvious so i don't need to say anything about men.

Women expect us to believe there so righteous and good. BULLSHIT!! YOUR SLUTS, ALL OF THEM!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

SHUTUP BUNGLED_GIRL!! YOUR IN DENIAL!! Do yourself a favor and get gang-banged by your groupies, oh and make sure to bring a camera because i wanna see ur face get covered in cum! BIATCH!! *says "yeah!" limp bizkit style

Testerline
Testerline
  • Member since: Jun. 9, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 13th, 2002 @ 12:22 AM Reply

This whole topic is moronic i feel less intelligent for reading the posts in it.

j3nnica
j3nnica
  • Member since: Apr. 3, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 13th, 2002 @ 12:31 AM Reply

If all women are sluts, I would've been laid by now.

XXOO

Vijay

P.S. Someone Love Me :(

untitled
untitled
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 13th, 2002 @ 02:35 AM Reply

At 7/13/02 12:31 AM, Vj20 wrote: If all women are sluts, I would've been laid by now.

XXOO

Vijay


P.S. Someone Love Me :(

Don't forget vj, you have to try. GET SOME DAMN CONFIDENCE FOOLIo!!! and i guarentee you be gettin laid soon.

Adam-Z
Adam-Z
  • Member since: Jun. 3, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Musician
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 13th, 2002 @ 02:35 AM Reply

At 7/11/02 11:35 PM, untitled wrote: ...but some pretend not to be.

not ALL women are sluts, don't be stupid.

All women are sluts...

Adam-Z
Adam-Z
  • Member since: Jun. 3, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Musician
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 13th, 2002 @ 02:37 AM Reply

At 7/13/02 02:35 AM, Adam_Z wrote:
At 7/11/02 11:35 PM, untitled wrote: ...but some pretend not to be.
not ALL women are sluts, don't be stupid.

this whole thread is pretty retarded.

All women are sluts...

untitled
untitled
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 13th, 2002 @ 02:39 AM Reply

At 7/12/02 01:58 PM, Fultos wrote:
At 7/12/02 01:12 PM, bungled_girl wrote:
At 7/12/02 01:41 AM, EZ3 wrote: slut Pronunciation Key (slt)
n.

A woman considered sexually promiscuous.
A woman prostitute.
A slovenly woman; a slattern

This is a slut. Bungled_Girl is not. You're starting to offend me. Stop calling her that.

Thanks for trying to defend me EZ3, but i doubt that there is any reasoning here. the guy who posted this topic is so seriously deprived of anything that might even resemble sex, that it's all he can think about. and since he can't get any, or even dream of getting any, he has to resort to calling all women sluts. which is probably his life dream.
-Shar
Yeha maybe... but i've got another theory. Maybe he is simply ugly ...and... stupid.

So that's would make of him a person who's unable to emphasize his genes so the procreation of his race will become a total faillure. And it's finally pushing him to this unsucessfull sentence : All women are sluts...(Easy talk buddy! Get yourself women before sayin' that!)

dude you the one not gettin laid, you be posting pics of your japanese toonies. poor little pussy and your naked toonies. BIATCH!!!! get out and get layed motherfucker, no wait i'm the motherfucker, i fuckem untill there mothers! ahahahahahhaahah!

format
format
  • Member since: Mar. 14, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 13th, 2002 @ 03:06 AM Reply

i see where untitled is coming from i mean, alot of girls do act slutty from time to time, and if they had a chance, they would cheat on their boyfreind if there was a very attractive man, and they were sure no one would find out.
i guess it would help if the guy was being a jerk that week or whatever.

aww hell, what do i know.


you don't know if i'm joking or not

ninja-with-guns
ninja-with-guns
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 13th, 2002 @ 07:15 AM Reply

Yo untitled,
you know what? I think that you:
A)Treat women like objects (fucko)
B)Are the slut, no, gigolo, or was I right the first time?
C)Jerk off to that old lady in most of the Adam Sandler movies.
Cheers, goatfucker!

SnIpErClOcK
SnIpErClOcK
  • Member since: Sep. 13, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 13th, 2002 @ 07:55 AM Reply

Hmmm... I'd say something smart and all-knowing style right now.... but I don't feel like it, and the topic is insanely rediculous, STUPID even.
In other news:

YOU GET THE SAUSAGE AND I'LL BRING THE ARSENIC

ninja-with-guns
ninja-with-guns
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 13th, 2002 @ 08:13 AM Reply

Shit i just wrote something great but the goddamn system had an error. FUCKING HELL!

ninja-with-guns
ninja-with-guns
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 13th, 2002 @ 08:17 AM Reply

untitled,
i have a few things to suggest.
A)Grow up.
B)Get a life.
C)Rent a porn. Now those are sluts.
D)Stop calling Bangled_Girl a slut! You're more likely to be a gigolo, which represents your twisted perspective on life.
E)Go to www.hbi.com .
VD-spreader.

ninja-with-guns
ninja-with-guns
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 13th, 2002 @ 08:19 AM Reply

At 7/13/02 08:17 AM, ninja_with_guns wrote: untitled,
i have a few things to suggest.
A)Grow up.
B)Get a life.
C)Rent a porn. Now those are sluts.
D)Stop calling Bangled_Girl a slut! You're more likely to be a gigolo, which represents your twisted perspective on life.
E)Go to www.hbi.com .
VD-spreader.

Goddamn!

esspat
esspat
  • Member since: Mar. 26, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 13th, 2002 @ 08:26 AM Reply

hey untitled, why do you feel the need to go troppo at anyone who disagrees with you. as you go through life, people will disagree with you, and often you will be wrong. don't blame it on other people, don't have a tantrum. what you need to do is deal with it. and no, writing offensive comments in capital letters won't make it better. stop arguing with people and get over it. k?

All women are sluts...

GrandmasterJ
GrandmasterJ
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 13th, 2002 @ 04:05 PM Reply

My two cents: As slutty as some women are, most men are bigger sluts than a woman could ever be. I should know this, being a guy myself. The guys that aren't sluts wish they had the confidence to be sluts. Others just have morals(!).
This thread has been marked for termination by the Mynutzitch Empire.

All women are sluts...

untitled
untitled
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 13th, 2002 @ 05:08 PM Reply

I SWEAR, newgrounds is like the place where all the pussies hang out! freak, you talk about treating women with respect, but how far has that gotten you?! BIATCH! i bet most of you get treated like shit by women and take it like the pussies you are! nice guys finish last cuz women are STUPID ASS SLUTS!

Sir-Eatsalot
Sir-Eatsalot
  • Member since: Dec. 28, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 13th, 2002 @ 05:12 PM Reply

At 7/13/02 05:08 PM, untitled wrote: I SWEAR, newgrounds is like the place where all the pussies hang out! freak, you talk about treating women with respect, but how far has that gotten you?! BIATCH! i bet most of you get treated like shit by women and take it like the pussies you are! nice guys finish last cuz women are STUPID ASS SLUTS!

Anyone who would have sex with someone from NG(including me) would have to be a slut.
You can interpret that as all when are sluts so ofcoarse anyone woman who has sex with anyone is a slut or you can intepret that as me calling every one(including me) a loser.

untitled
untitled
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 13th, 2002 @ 05:35 PM Reply

At 7/13/02 05:12 PM, Sir_Eatsalot wrote:
At 7/13/02 05:08 PM, untitled wrote: I SWEAR, newgrounds is like the place where all the pussies hang out! freak, you talk about treating women with respect, but how far has that gotten you?! BIATCH! i bet most of you get treated like shit by women and take it like the pussies you are! nice guys finish last cuz women are STUPID ASS SLUTS!
Anyone who would have sex with someone from NG(including me) would have to be a slut.
You can interpret that as all when are sluts so ofcoarse anyone woman who has sex with anyone is a slut or you can intepret that as me calling every one(including me) a loser.

damn man, learn how to make some sense! BIATCH!!!!