...but some pretend not to be.

DUDE4U
DUDE4U
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 11th, 2002 @ 11:38 PM Reply

At 7/11/02 11:35 PM, untitled wrote: ...but some pretend not to be.

yay the first to reply.....second the girl i wanna go with is not one because she's hard to get

Bungled
Bungled
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 11th, 2002 @ 11:40 PM Reply

uuh...i'm not a slut. and i'm not pretending not to be....what does that make me?....

GeneStarwind
GeneStarwind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 11th, 2002 @ 11:40 PM Reply

i must say that all girls might be sluts, but that still doesn't mean that any loser can get some.

GeneStarwind
GeneStarwind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 11th, 2002 @ 11:42 PM Reply

well i guess if you are not a slut and not pretending not to be that would make you pretty angry about that post. or at least that is my guess

Tomorrows-Nobody
Tomorrows-Nobody
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 11th, 2002 @ 11:44 PM Reply

All girls are evil.. not necessarily all are Sluts though

untitled
untitled
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 11th, 2002 @ 11:46 PM Reply

GeneStarwind: Yes you can get laid easily, trust me, me and my geeky friends are getting laid by new chicks every week.

bungled_girl: SLUT! SHUT YO MOUTH! AND GET THAT SMELLY PUSSY AWAY!

Tomorrows-Nobody
Tomorrows-Nobody
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 11th, 2002 @ 11:49 PM Reply

At 7/11/02 11:46 PM, untitled wrote: GeneStarwind: Yes you can get laid easily, trust me, me and my geeky friends are getting laid by new chicks every week.

Probably because YOU hang out with sluts.

untitled
untitled
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 11th, 2002 @ 11:49 PM Reply

At 7/11/02 11:44 PM, Tomorrows_Nobody wrote: All girls are evil.. not necessarily all are Sluts though

your wrong, they want attention which makes them sluts. some do evil things to get attention, so yes some are evil. please stop spreading your propaganda.

Bungled
Bungled
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 11th, 2002 @ 11:52 PM Reply

At 7/11/02 11:46 PM, untitled wrote: GeneStarwind: Yes you can get laid easily, trust me, me and my geeky friends are getting laid by new chicks every week.

Fuck you dirtbag. I have you know that i'm nearly the complete opposite of being a slut. I've been with the same guy (faithfully) for 3 years and 8 months, and we're engaged to be married. and don't flatter yourself by telling me to "get that smelly pussy away" because there is no way that i'd ever go near you with any open sexual organ.

untitled
untitled
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 12th, 2002 @ 12:01 AM Reply

At 7/11/02 11:52 PM, bungled_girl wrote:

Fuck you dirtbag. I have you know that i'm nearly the complete opposite of being a slut. I've been with the same guy (faithfully) for 3 years and 8 months, and we're engaged to be married. and don't flatter yourself by telling me to "get that smelly pussy away" because there is no way that i'd ever go near you with any open sexual organ.

skanky. one time my friend was gonna get married then HIS SLUT cheated, and don't spew the faithful bullshit, your obviously an attention whore. you must enjoy the net where you can hide your slutiness. don't forget that i can see past this sharade your pulling over our eyes, SLUT!! I'll give you some JUICE and make your juicy topic the juiciest!! BIATCH!! ON YOUR FACE!!

<deleted>
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 12th, 2002 @ 12:10 AM Reply

At 7/12/02 12:01 AM, untitled wrote:

skanky. one time my friend was gonna get married then HIS SLUT cheated, and don't spew the faithful bullshit, your obviously an attention whore. you must enjoy the net where you can hide your slutiness. don't forget that i can see past this sharade your pulling over our eyes, SLUT!! I'll give you some JUICE and make your juicy topic the juiciest!! BIATCH!! ON YOUR FACE!!

Now your really starting to get on my nerves, asshole. Listen here. Shut your fucking mouth and go to a differen site to preach your "ALL WOMEN ARE SLUTS" topic. Whats the matter? Don't like girls. Got hurt back when girls wouldn't date you? I bet thats it. You got shot down by so many girls you automatically stereotype them??? Good luck with your love life, you'll need it.

All women are sluts...

untitled
untitled
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 12th, 2002 @ 12:16 AM Reply

At 7/12/02 12:10 AM, Pokecreations wrote:

Now your really starting to get on my nerves, asshole. Listen here. Shut your fucking mouth and go to a differen site to preach your "ALL WOMEN ARE SLUTS" topic. Whats the matter? Don't like girls. Got hurt back when girls wouldn't date you? I bet thats it. You got shot down by so many girls you automatically stereotype them??? Good luck with your love life, you'll need it.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! DID I OFFENDED LITTLE PUSSY BOY!! How could a slut hurt me?? they spread there legs almost on command and are half our fucking population. I think your just jealous your not getting laid, poor little pussy boy, i feel sorry for you.

<deleted>
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 12th, 2002 @ 12:19 AM Reply

At 7/12/02 12:16 AM, untitled wrote:
At 7/12/02 12:10 AM, Pokecreations wrote:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! DID I OFFENDED LITTLE PUSSY BOY!! How could a slut hurt me?? they spread there legs almost on command and are half our fucking population. I think your just jealous your not getting laid, poor little pussy boy, i feel sorry for you.

I have more things to worried about then getting laid, asshole. I am currently trying to finish school. Something thats almost an impossible thing for you to do. I don't think about sex every 5 minutes like you do. Go whack off.

All women are sluts...

untitled
untitled
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 12th, 2002 @ 12:29 AM Reply

At 7/12/02 12:19 AM, Pokecreations wrote:
I have more things to worried about then getting laid, asshole. I am currently trying to finish school. Something thats almost an impossible thing for you to do. I don't think about sex every 5 minutes like you do. Go whack off.

i finished school biatch! one day you'll wake up and realize how lonely, depressed and pussy-deprived you are and kill yourself. I AM YOUR MESSIAH, I AM TRYING TO SAVE U FROM YOURSELF! YOU MUST BELIEVE THEIR ALL SLUTS OR YOU WILL DIE!!!!! DO You hear me pussy boy!!! do you hear me goddammit!!!!!!!

<deleted>
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 12th, 2002 @ 12:32 AM Reply

At 7/12/02 12:29 AM, untitled wrote:
At 7/12/02 12:19 AM, Pokecreations wrote:
i finished school biatch! one day you'll wake up and realize how lonely, depressed and pussy-deprived you are and kill yourself. I AM YOUR MESSIAH, I AM TRYING TO SAVE U FROM YOURSELF! YOU MUST BELIEVE THEIR ALL SLUTS OR YOU WILL DIE!!!!! DO You hear me pussy boy!!! do you hear me goddammit!!!!!!!

No. Your not my messiah. Your a Pile....

A pile of shit.

bodom-child
bodom-child
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 12th, 2002 @ 12:52 AM Reply

At 7/12/02 12:47 AM, RaNcIdPsYcHoJoSh wrote:
At 7/11/02 11:35 PM, untitled wrote:
This topic is only relevant and truthful if you're talking about girls in animes.

yeah, I don't like anime, its so annoying most of the time
I could care less about
oooh its violent
I don't care if anyone else likes it, thats fine, I just don't
unless its like a cut scene in a video game
that can be cool
but whatever

BBS Signature
untitled
untitled
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 12th, 2002 @ 12:54 AM Reply

This topic is only relevant and truthful if you're talking about girls in animes.

quit spreading your propaganda BITCH!! THIS IS THE TRUTH AND MOST OF U FUCKS CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!

All women are sluts...

bodom-child
bodom-child
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 12th, 2002 @ 01:00 AM Reply

At 7/12/02 12:54 AM, untitled wrote:

quit spreading your propaganda BITCH!! THIS IS THE TRUTH AND MOST OF U FUCKS CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!

hey man, sometimes thats true
I know this girl who slept with 11 guys on a 2 week trip...but theres some girls who are wanna be sluts, they act and dress slutty, but they a virgins
so in one way or another a lot of girls can be sluts
but I know some "non-sluts"
and even if they are sluts, doesn't mean you have to go out with them, some sluts I know are my good freinds, its not my business how they manage their lives

BBS Signature
untitled
untitled
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 12th, 2002 @ 01:06 AM Reply

At 7/12/02 01:00 AM, Jewish_Christ wrote:

I know this girl who slept with 11 guys on a 2 week trip...but theres some girls who are wanna be sluts, they act and dress slutty, but they a virgins
and even if they are sluts, doesn't mean you have to go out with them, some sluts I know are my good freinds, its not my business how they manage their lives

STOP WITH THE PROPAGANDA!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE ALL SLUTS, NOT JUST SOME, ALL!!!!!!!!!

i never said sluts where bad, i just don't like the sluts who can't admit there sluts. DAMN HYPOCRite WOMEn!!!!

At 7/12/02 01:01 AM, RaNcIdPsYcHoJoSh wrote:
At 7/12/02 12:54 AM, untitled wrote: quit spreading your propaganda BITCH!!
I'm not spreading propaganda, you ignorant little fuck.

I'm saying, All anime women are sluts. Not real world women.

I know what you said bitch, and you said i was wrong!! STOP with the BULLSHIT!!!!!!

All women are sluts...

bodom-child
bodom-child
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 12th, 2002 @ 01:11 AM Reply

At 7/12/02 01:06 AM, untitled wrote:
At 7/12/02 01:00 AM, Jewish_Christ wrote:

STOP WITH THE PROPAGANDA!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE ALL SLUTS, NOT JUST SOME, ALL!!!!!!!!!

i never said sluts where bad, i just don't like the sluts who can't admit there sluts. DAMN HYPOCRite WOMEn!!!!

At 7/12/02 01:01 AM, RaNcIdPsYcHoJoSh wrote:
At 7/12/02 12:54 AM, untitled wrote: quit spreading your propaganda BITCH!!
I'm not spreading propaganda, you ignorant little fuck.

I'm saying, All anime women are sluts. Not real world women.

I know what you said bitch, and you said i was wrong!! STOP with the BULLSHIT!!!!!!

jeez man you must live in a highly dense slut area
in my town there are tons of wigger girls
its so bad, people think that girls can't be wiggers, but they can be

BBS Signature
frogtoe
frogtoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 12th, 2002 @ 01:17 AM Reply

All women are sluts...

untitled
untitled
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 12th, 2002 @ 01:18 AM Reply

At 7/12/02 01:11 AM, Jewish_Christ wrote:

yeah it getting tuff to find a chick to lay when they all got kids!!!! no pops around cuz their SLUTS!!! I WONDER HOW MANY KIDS I HAVE!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THEY CAN't prove it's me cuz they so slutty!!! haha

untitled
untitled
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 12th, 2002 @ 01:22 AM Reply

At 7/12/02 01:17 AM, EFUBICH wrote:

UH-HUH! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!! BIATCH!! YOUR MOM'S MY WHORE, YOUR SIS IS MY SLAVE!!! CUZ THEY SLUTS!!!!!!!!!!

All women are sluts...

hoagiejones
hoagiejones
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 12th, 2002 @ 01:22 AM Reply

At 7/12/02 01:18 AM, untitled wrote:
At 7/12/02 01:11 AM, Jewish_Christ wrote:
yeah it getting tuff to find a chick to lay when they all got kids!!!! no pops around cuz their SLUTS!!! I WONDER HOW MANY KIDS I HAVE!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THEY CAN't prove it's me cuz they so slutty!!! haha

hi

untitled
untitled
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 12th, 2002 @ 01:25 AM Reply

At 7/12/02 01:22 AM, Unmindful wrote:
hi

FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER!! I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU PULL ANY MORE SHIT LIKE THAT!!!!!! BIATCH!!

SHIT SOMEONE HACK HIM, HE'S PISSING ME OFF!!!!!

EZ3
EZ3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 12th, 2002 @ 01:31 AM Reply

At 7/11/02 11:35 PM, untitled wrote: ...but some pretend not to be.

I think hes's saying that all girls are attracted to features and material things. Making them sluts. Because they only have sex or spend time or whatever for material things... If this is true then it's not all girls are sluts but all people are sluts. Don't be sexist. But you are wrong. You just haven't experienced love. The only exception to your statement.

EZ3
EZ3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 12th, 2002 @ 01:34 AM Reply

It's people like you that make our prisons unsafe.

EZ3
EZ3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 12th, 2002 @ 01:41 AM Reply

slut Pronunciation Key (slt)
n.

A woman considered sexually promiscuous.
A woman prostitute.
A slovenly woman; a slattern

This is a slut. Bungled_Girl is not. You're starting to offend me. Stop calling her that.

frogtoe
frogtoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to All women are sluts... Jul. 12th, 2002 @ 01:42 AM Reply

At 7/12/02 01:22 AM, untitled wrote:
At 7/12/02 01:17 AM, EFUBICH wrote:
UH-HUH! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!! BIATCH!! YOUR MOM'S MY WHORE, YOUR SIS IS MY SLAVE!!! CUZ THEY SLUTS!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid ass. I dont have a sister, and you would have to be sick to have sex with a 50+ year old woman