00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MagDeWarrior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Flash MX 2002-07-03 05:24:14

ANyone else hate mx? i hate how if you try to extend/shorten something across frames it doesnt work anymore. and how the backspace doesnt delete frames. And how an empty frame isnt empty, it has a little white thing there. I tried mx, and i hated it, i mean it took me like 20 minutes to find the effects window so i can change the alpha on a symbol. what the hell?

anyone else have these problems or others?
anyway to fix them?

JWQLKSNDMAOGLDKENQHAPELWKDMCAJMENAL DJKEIUBABELANDKHMYEFAS

LAMSNDKHFWLJKQRNZXPAPALEJDFHGNSXNCM ANQOEJFLSKDQNDASKQJRWG

QODMXNCBVJDKEWKQUAYSHWWMSKFHANXASKF LWMENSKFHSKALEDNASEWI

Response to Flash MX 2002-07-03 07:17:07

a few more reasons why i refuse to get it.

Response to Flash MX 2002-07-05 15:49:28

They change the features every single release. Everything was different moving from 3 to 4, then from 4 to 5, and now from 5 to 6.

Just spend a little time figuring where everything is located and get used to it. The new features and changes outweigh any inconvenience of getting behind the learning curve once again.

Response to Flash MX 2002-07-09 12:46:17

anyway to fix them?

I am not sure but there is a program called Macromdeia Extension Manager, you can download patches through that program (I guess).

Response to Flash MX 2002-07-09 23:49:46

BULLSHIT! Flash MX is brilliant. It sounds like you're just too lazy to find the stuff yourself. Show us how YOU make a program that will better Flash MX...

thought so...

BBS Signature

Response to Flash MX 2002-07-10 01:20:35

Flash is awesome, but I probably wouldn't think that if i payed $500 for it. (got it off Kazaa)

Flash MX