00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Xiao's secret 2002-06-29 15:51:10

I saw xiao xiao 3 (again) and i really start wondering how he does that (zhu_zhu). I mean, it would cost you ages to make a movie like that with just filling in frames, right? The motion tween thing is also verry difficult and i don't think you can create a xiao xiao with motion tween. Does anybody knows how he created these xiao xiao's. And about his latest xiao xiao's, which program does he uses to create the 3D you think ???
Çiaow...

Response to Xiao's secret 2002-06-29 22:38:38

i dont know how he does it, but for the 3d i bet he uses Swift3D....i dont know any others

Response to Xiao's secret 2002-06-30 00:49:53

yes, i'm afraid the great zhu does do his animations frame by frame, and he's awesome at it. as for 3d, he probably would use swift 3d, and he used it in xiao xiao 3, not just his later movies.

...have you noticed that in cityplaza, he's just running around killing innocent people? i laughed when he threw some kid off his kateboard, and killed someone with it.

Response to Xiao's secret 2002-06-30 12:30:21

Ok, so you think he used swift3D, then maby you know how he manages it to show just the outlines and no fillings in the environment, i heard there was an actionscript code for it, does sb knows the code ?
http://www.animations.com <=== there you can see a beta of xiao xiao 9 or something, does that work with you guys ?
thnx for the feedback and i want MOOOORE !!! :P

Response to Xiao's secret 2002-06-30 14:31:45

Swift 3d has an option for showing only edges and not filling objects. It's in the Preview/Export window.

Response to Xiao's secret 2002-07-04 00:44:12

there is more 3d vector programs then just swift 3d
there is heaps more but i forgot most of there names
like 3d studions, vector 3d and some other shit

Response to Xiao's secret 2002-07-06 00:45:47

Yeah, there is alot of other programs. like rhinoercious 3.2 elevation, framed into flash,then intagrading it into any movie. (mwahaha)
Thats what I use.

Xiao's secret

Response to Xiao's secret 2002-07-07 19:52:13

At 7/6/02 06:20 PM, PsychxpsilxcybiN wrote:
At 7/6/02 12:45 AM, raraken wrote: Yeah, there is alot of other programs. like rhinoercious 3.2 elevation, framed into flash,then intagrading it into any movie. (mwahaha)
Thats what I use.
CONFUSED ME

Basically, take a picture, and put it in, make a new frame, take another picture, and put that in... repeat.
or... if you wanna see what I mean, goto flash, save my ship pic into your comp, then import it.

Xiao's secret