00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BorfDoggo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

where can i dl free flash ?

937 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

where can i dl free flash ? 2002-06-27 17:22:27

i know i may sound stupid but is there any place where i can download flash for free ... and possibly no trials ? i really wanna make some flash movies but buyin it is just out of the question ! please help ?

Response to where can i dl free flash ? 2002-06-28 01:27:35

I don't know any places where you can get it for free, but I got it at a college store (UCI), and instead of costing $400, it was only $90 for the educational price.

Or you can download the trial and delete the file (I can't think of its name right now, although it might be something like "sales manager") that keeps you from redownloading it when the 30-day trial is up. But don't delete it till the 30-day trial is up, or you wont be able to open Flash.

Response to where can i dl free flash ? 2002-06-28 03:12:03

Well you could download kazaa or something and search for it under software and you can just download it from someone just dont register it cause the person you got it from probly already did

where can i dl free flash ?

Response to where can i dl free flash ? 2002-07-02 01:54:04

Here is how to get Flash for free: Download KaZaA. After downloading kazaa do a seach with it and search for Macromedia Flash MX Full. It will take about 3 hours to download flash. And there you go free flash!