New Topic Respond to this Topic
OVlez
OVlez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-24 00:19:51 Reply

At 5/24/05 12:17 AM, FoxyJ9 wrote: It's simple, you let your imagination get the best of you. Now stop being a pussy.

I wasn't imagining anything, I was just checking for a person and out of nowhere I get this sensation, and now is when I start imagining things.

Apologies aren't what I look for. Redemption is what I want!
Look at my profile to see a true cockhead! DO IT NOW!

BBS Signature
Crashman
Crashman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-24 00:22:04 Reply

Thats pretty weird. I would be freaked out also.

Im suprised people are reading it, since they cant comprehend one page of writing.

XBL GT: SleepyB 408
I Xbox 360 Club I MLB Club I

BBS Signature
aaronbow
aaronbow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-24 00:23:38 Reply

Every person has a limited sixth sense, Some more developed than others. What you experianced could have been phycic phenomenon or just a case of you getting the creeps. research the history of the building you live in, you might find an interesting story. :)

FoxyJ9
FoxyJ9
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-24 00:24:47 Reply

At 5/24/05 12:19 AM, OVlez wrote:
At 5/24/05 12:17 AM, FoxyJ9 wrote: It's simple, you let your imagination get the best of you. Now stop being a pussy.
I wasn't imagining anything, I was just checking for a person and out of nowhere I get this sensation, and now is when I start imagining things.

Okay..your subconscious is remembering scary movies you've seen, making you think there's something there, when there's not. Dude, just go see, if you have a machete... whatever it is..is going down....just hold it above your head before you go in.

BBS Signature
OVlez
OVlez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-24 00:25:40 Reply

At 5/24/05 12:23 AM, aaronbow wrote: research the history of the building you live in, you might find an interesting story. :)

My building was built four years ago, the only history is dead construction workers, but they fall, they wouldn't be up here if they where ghosts.

BBS Signature
Warheim
Warheim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-24 00:28:31 Reply

I know how you feel. I once woke up and heard some commotion going on, I thought it was outside at first, but then I realized that there were a couple of teenagers that broke in to my house. They were like 10 feet away from me, in the next room (kitchen). I sat there thinking "what the hell do I do?". They left 5 minutes later though, and as I went to grab the phone to call the cops, I heard someone say "Yo!" from in the kitchen. Ran out to the neighbors, called the cops etc...
It was a fucked up situation to say the least.

OVlez
OVlez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-24 00:30:11 Reply

Ok, I just went back in there and didn't feel anything so now I can go to sleep in peace. But I was still to scared to open the shower, so I guess I'll try that tomorrow.

BBS Signature
aaronbow
aaronbow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-24 00:30:48 Reply

At 5/24/05 12:25 AM, OVlez wrote:
My building was built four years ago, the only history is dead construction workers, but they fall, they wouldn't be up here if they where ghosts.

Afour year old building shouldnt have any spirits, but, there have been cases of spirits following a person (though very rare)

If this happens more than once then considerit a psycic phenomenon, if not, its just a caseof an overactive imagination

Viper-Studios
Viper-Studios
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Animator
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-24 00:37:19 Reply

At 5/24/05 12:28 AM, Warheim wrote: I know how you feel. I once woke up and heard some commotion going on, I thought it was outside at first, but then I realized that there were a couple of teenagers that broke in to my house. They were like 10 feet away from me, in the next room (kitchen). I sat there thinking "what the hell do I do?"

I would have so pulled a gun on them

BBS Signature
TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-24 00:39:58 Reply

Could be a ghost or a spirit. Try and find out if any one has been killed were you live.

~Tiger~

Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.
I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature
SubNoctem
SubNoctem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 59
Art Lover
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-24 00:40:51 Reply

At 5/24/05 12:28 AM, Warheim wrote: I know how you feel. I once woke up and heard some commotion going on, I thought it was outside at first, but then I realized that there were a couple of teenagers that broke in to my house. They were like 10 feet away from me, in the next room (kitchen). I sat there thinking "what the hell do I do?"

Yeah. Gun, definatly. Or some other intimidating weapon. A bat, a peice of wood, a sharp object, anything.

Jose
Jose
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-24 00:41:03 Reply

Did you have some sort of seizure? Are you possibly epileptic?

Edburns
Edburns
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-24 00:42:13 Reply

At 5/23/05 11:41 PM, Pink_Doom wrote:
At 5/23/05 11:38 PM, OVlez wrote: Discuss and explain if possible.
simple, your body felt the urge for you to return to the computer

The hottie is certainly right.

Threb
Threb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-24 00:44:57 Reply

Damn you people tellling ghost stories! They're so interesting I can't stop reading yet so scary I proably won't be able to sleep.

Nosferatsu
Nosferatsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-24 00:45:46 Reply

this is one experience with p-aranormal activities. i am not kidding when i say this, grab a bible something that resembles your religion and take the machete in there. then, proceed to chant,

" so mote it be "

four times, then leave. same thing happened to me when i was seven. i did what i told you to do, and it went away. i am wiccan though, so i dodn't know if it works for christians. i hope it doesn't.

Gheyz0r
Gheyz0r
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-24 00:46:02 Reply

It was the ghost of Abraham Lincoln

NAR
NAR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-24 00:50:29 Reply

a machete? wtf is a machete gunna do?

Romolo
Romolo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-24 00:53:56 Reply

First off I want to congratulate you for being very articulate in that summary. It almost felt like I was reading a passage from a horror novel!

Anyway, "unexplained events" such as these can sometimes be figured out by backtracking. The elevator doors could of opened for a number of reasons.
I- As you mentioned before, kids playing around and not exiting it
II- Ever played that game where you give the elevator a course on it's own? Someone could of pushed a number of buttons and gotten off a floor before their destination.
III- Absolutely positive no one left it normally? Some people dash out of those things!

As for the hallway, that's pretty tough to explain. That rush you felt was probably an overwhelming amount of fear. Also, a sensation like that can also be caused by a deprivation of sleep. Most people who lose alot of sleep can tell you that at first, you can get a strange out of body sensation. In a sense it's like falling asleep while your standing.

BBS Signature
Vlux
Vlux
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-24 00:58:42 Reply

Oh right, I just thought of something for the elevator thing. You know those old-school pranks where some idiot push all of the buttons before walking out of the elevator? That's probably it. Yeah, I do that sometimes. AHHAHAHAH

amplefied
amplefied
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-24 00:59:08 Reply

At 5/24/05 12:44 AM, Frangek wrote: Damn you people tellling ghost stories! They're so interesting I can't stop reading yet so scary I proably won't be able to sleep.

Yeah! Ya gotta love ghost stories! Once I found a site where people post their own ghost storie, I read a few and I swear to God I was afraid to move. Gotta love them! Wish I could find that site again.

ota1con
ota1con
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-24 01:02:30 Reply

Pretty scary shit mang.

bojangles242
bojangles242
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-24 01:03:08 Reply

hooray i like cake!

Jose
Jose
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-24 01:05:36 Reply

I have a scary story.

A few years back my grandpa was in the hospital. I was at home asleep. I woke up at three A.M. for no reason whatsoever. I was awake for about a minute and then I got phone call from my grandma saying my grandpa just died. I looked out my window and i saw a figure outside on my back lawn.

Romolo
Romolo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-24 01:23:14 Reply

At 5/24/05 01:05 AM, -Jose- wrote: A few years back my grandpa was in the hospital. I was at home asleep. I woke up at three A.M. for no reason whatsoever. I was awake for about a minute and then I got phone call from my grandma saying my grandpa just died. I looked out my window and i saw a figure outside on my back lawn.

Creepy. I've actually heard many stories like that. They mainly went like this however:

"My relative was in the hospital because of a chronic or severe illness. I wake up in the middle of the night to find them at my bedside waving goodbye (I'm positive I am awake). The next morning I receive a phonecall informing me that the relative had died before my encounter with them."

BBS Signature
X-Naut
X-Naut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-24 01:44:07 Reply

Freaky! Hope something like this won't happen to you again, man.

Filler text.
Because this space needs to be bigger than it already should be.
Jigen made this sig. madknt downsized it to fit the filesize limit. Go team.

BBS Signature
BLUEleaf
BLUEleaf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-24 01:56:16 Reply

Adrenaline, fear, and it was the last room. There is a natural mix of relief and excitemen when you get to the last object of a list. I think your mind didnt take it too well

Ken-Korrupt
Ken-Korrupt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-24 01:57:29 Reply

At 5/23/05 11:41 PM, Pink_Doom wrote:
simple, your body felt the urge for you to return to the computer

omg. : )

ClownUnit02
ClownUnit02
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-24 01:57:53 Reply

!7 w4z 73h 1337 gh0$7

6 x 9 = 42
We apologize for the inconvenience.

BigBlueBalls
BigBlueBalls
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-24 01:59:26 Reply

Thanks for reminding me, I gotta go buy a new machete, my old one is in the backyard and rusted to shit.

MC-Master-Shake
MC-Master-Shake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-24 02:03:37 Reply

At 5/23/05 11:52 PM, zackforbing wrote: more recently, I had a string of "dreams" over a month where I would feel like I woke up, and I couldn't move or say anything except gibberish. in the first dream, all I could see was my clock digits across the room change from green to orange when a "presence" walked in front of them. in ensuing "dreams" I could see an enormous black presence standing at the foot of my bed. probably three feet wide, six feet tall. I call them "dreams" because I would have them and wake up within a half hour of going to bed... I've heard that you don't dream until you're in REM sleep, and that deep sleep takes a couple hours to develop.

[read quote to understand the post, duh @.@]

Believe it or not, i've heard of a condition that temporarily develops in some people, its pretty freaky. Here goes, while in REM sleep, your body is paralyzed. You can't move, at all. Now, some people become conscious during this REM sleep, but they are still paralyzed. You are trapped between a dreamlike and lifelike state. Your vision is unfocused and you brain tends to replace the holes with, well, things. I saw this on a special on ABDUCTIONS (creepy music plays). You know, like alien abductions. I hope that i never have to experience that.