New Topic Respond to this Topic
OVlez
OVlez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-23 23:38:34 Reply

***Before I start, this might be a little long, but for the love of god, don't move on to another topic and please read this, a lot of topics I make get ignored because they are just a bit long, so please, read, you might find this interesting***

Shit! This was one real experience right now.

Around an hour ago I heard the elevator to my apartment open, and I didn't hear anyone enter, but the doors where open. I made nothing of it and just shut the doors, I thought it could have been some girls from the building that stop at open floors whenever they get the chance just to be annoying.

Now, before I go on I want everyone to know that I'm home alone with my sister, and she's been in this room with me the whole time.

Just a few minutes ago I heard a door slam, and I asked my sister if the sound come from inside the house, she said it could have been, so I grabed a machete (really old one BTW) and started inspecting all the rooms in the house. I thought it could have been upstairs, but why take any chances?

Well, I was feeling relieved when only the help's room was left, I turned on the lights and looked around, nothing. I then proceeded to enter the bathroom, but before the bathroom there is this like 7 foot long "hallway" to get to this bathroom, and when I was right in the middle of it, I felt an overwhelming sensation in my entire body, and started to see blurry, my heart began to race and I felt a cold sweat. You couldn't believe how scared I got during and after this, I almost dropped the machete.

I then decided to run the fuck out of there and not turn around.

This felt almost like a movie. Jesus, I'm still trembling.

Discuss and explain if possible.

Apologies aren't what I look for. Redemption is what I want! Look at my profile to see a true cockhead! DO IT NOW!

BBS Signature
X-DrakenGard-X
X-DrakenGard-X
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-23 23:39:54 Reply

holy crap dude....... glad i read it...

<deleted>
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-23 23:41:16 Reply

At 5/23/05 11:38 PM, OVlez wrote: Discuss and explain if possible.

simple, your body felt the urge for you to return to the computer

McFooFa
McFooFa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-23 23:42:41 Reply

Jesus was freaking you out.

Or it might have to do with paranormal shizznat.

BBS Signature
OtisLord
OtisLord
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-23 23:42:43 Reply

So, you have no idea what so ever what caused this.

Creepy man, Run back in there with a gun and start screaming some incantations.

That always helps.

poxpower
poxpower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-23 23:42:58 Reply

man I got that all the time when I was a kid :o

My house's doors sometimes shut themselves during the summer because of air currents and us leaving windows open, and it scared the shit out of me.

And I do remember this one time, I read a book on ghosts when I was a kid, and when I was going to sleep that night, I hid under the covers and seriously FELT that there was a presence ABOVE me, like a ghost or some shit, and I swear I got the fuck out of that bed 2 minutes after and went to sleep with my daddy : (

yeah, the mind is a powerful thing.

oh wait, I'm supposed to believe in ghosts now. Sorry. Yes, ghosts are evil and scare me because as a kid I got scared of something I can't explain.

BBS Signature
Zune
Zune
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-23 23:43:06 Reply

that's...um...kinda creepy. have you taken any drugs in the past 24 hours?

Animefan4x
Animefan4x
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-23 23:43:46 Reply

WOAH!!!
now that's scary!

listen,throw a knife down tha hall and then go down it again.
Please respond if it happens again.

The-Good
The-Good
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-23 23:44:13 Reply

I believe that is what one would call an orgasim

Jordanog
Jordanog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-23 23:44:40 Reply

go back in there and cut the bastard's head off for your sister's sake

Sig

TheCatsLeotards
TheCatsLeotards
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-23 23:46:55 Reply

That didn't feel long at all, before I knew it, I was done.

Anyways. That is odd, I have no clue at all as to what happened to you, besides being petrified.

Or you live in a Harry Potter book and one of those Demented things was in your house.

BBS Signature
Kaabi
Kaabi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-23 23:47:06 Reply

At 5/23/05 11:38 PM, OVlez wrote:

I felt an overwhelming sensation in my entire body, and started to see blurry, my heart began to race and I felt a cold sweat.

well i dont understand what happened, but that feeling happens to me alot. Like some sort of spirit is passing through you.

McFooFa
McFooFa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-23 23:48:58 Reply

At 5/23/05 11:44 PM, RamblinMan wrote:
Who ya gonna call?

g...ghostbusters?

BBS Signature
Vlux
Vlux
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-23 23:49:18 Reply

You could be suffering from paranoia. Geesh, you carry a machete around? Goly! Also, elevators may sometimes do that due to technical difficulties or malfunctions. Afterall, it runs on electricty, weird things always happens with those electrons.

This happens to me quite a lot too, just to let ya know! I read a few articles on the Amityville story and saw some ghostly pictures. Then for some reason, my mom started yelling at me and I absolutely freaked out.

OVlez
OVlez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-23 23:50:38 Reply

At 5/23/05 11:42 PM, -poxpower- wrote: man I got that all the time when I was a kid :o

I always used to get that in my other house because I wouldn't stop thinking about ghosts, but right now I wasn't expecting anything, the only thing I was thinking "finally, last room, I'm going to feel a lot better after this", but then all of a sudden I almost collapsed due to this sensation. Sure, as a kid I would feel like this, but this time it was like 100000 times stronger, I was about to drop the knife, fall on the floor and burst into tears while holding on to myself as strong as I could.

Apologies aren't what I look for. Redemption is what I want! Look at my profile to see a true cockhead! DO IT NOW!

BBS Signature
psycho-squirrel
psycho-squirrel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-23 23:52:17 Reply

i want what ever your smoking! give me!

BBS Signature
Fiction-Is-Real
Fiction-Is-Real
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-23 23:52:19 Reply

At 5/23/05 11:44 PM, RamblinMan wrote:
At 5/23/05 11:38 PM, OVlez wrote: explain if possible.
Hmmmm. I'm not sure that I know what the problem is, so I'd recommend consulting with an expert in these matters.
Who ya gonna call?

maroone !

zackforbing
zackforbing
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-23 23:52:55 Reply

I've had similar experiences.

when I was little I was napping on the couch in our house (we've been here since I was 3...20 years this december) when I woke up, and I could sense a presence next to me, and experienced a sensation of deafness combined with a sound like earth shaking. after about five seconds it went away.

more recently, I had a string of "dreams" over a month where I would feel like I woke up, and I couldn't move or say anything except gibberish. in the first dream, all I could see was my clock digits across the room change from green to orange when a "presence" walked in front of them. in ensuing "dreams" I could see an enormous black presence standing at the foot of my bed. probably three feet wide, six feet tall. I call them "dreams" because I would have them and wake up within a half hour of going to bed... I've heard that you don't dream until you're in REM sleep, and that deep sleep takes a couple hours to develop.

any doubt left in my mind was erased when my fiancée told me a few months ago about a really terrifying dream in which she couldn't move, and there was a black presence at the end of the bed. she had the same dream as me.

ZeR0-DaY
ZeR0-DaY
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-23 23:53:17 Reply

Man, that's scaaary shit, lol, but don't freak out maybe you shouldn't care about it

Music Is Like An Apple...Nobody Likes The Core [Metal Hell] My Last.fm

BBS Signature
OVlez
OVlez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-23 23:54:36 Reply

At 5/23/05 11:49 PM, Vlux wrote: You could be suffering from paranoia. Geesh, you carry a machete around?

I thought there was someone in the house, I did NOT even think about ghosts at all, they where like the last thing on my mind.

BBS Signature
Viper-Studios
Viper-Studios
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Animator
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-23 23:54:25 Reply

you could have a poltergeist living in your house or an extremely powerful ghost. I would do research on the building to see if there was Satanic Worship or anyone dying. If your sister is on her period it will create the spirit to become more aggrivated or if you give it fear and attention. If it gets into its final stages you could see a shadow figure moving around. If this is true then it might be close to a final stage and you could end up seeing some fucked up shit or even have your bed covers yanked off of you. Poltergeists are most active around 12:00 am and 3:13 am. If you would like to report any more things going on then talk on AIM cause I do alot of research on this shit and have actually went on ghost hunts and have an EMF detector.

BBS Signature
bbeastieboy
bbeastieboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-23 23:56:18 Reply

At 5/23/05 11:49 PM, Vlux wrote: I read a few articles on the Amityville story and saw some ghostly pictures. Then for some reason, my mom started yelling at me and I absolutely freaked out.

can you give me the site plz??

Fragment
Fragment
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-23 23:56:13 Reply

You know what's scary?

This is a true story.

In my school there's this place called the Center, where all the retarded kids and the people with problems stay. Well anyway I was making fun of this kid in the Center (he's got problems) but then I forgot what I said to him but I know I dissed him real bad, and then he takes a freaking gun out of his pocket and aims at my forehead. I almost fainted, man, but then this teacher came and he quickly hid the gun and I ran out of there and went to the clinic cause I was hsaking and my head hurt real bad.

HEY MY NAME IS FRAGMENT, AND I GO TO THE POTTY ALLL BY MYSEEEELFFF Don't talk back.<3 sig by Marsupial, copyright 2008 all rights reserved

BBS Signature
OVlez
OVlez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-23 23:58:43 Reply

At 5/23/05 11:52 PM, zackforbing wrote: experienced a sensation of deafness combined with a sound like earth shaking. after about five seconds it went away.

That's exactly how I felt, except I described the "earth shaking" to my sister as the sound that you hear in Star Wars when Darth Vader is using a force grip on someone.

BBS Signature
thaimodz
thaimodz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-23 23:58:44 Reply

I agree completely. Very scray, yet confusing. But hey it's your real story right? *noobish face*

2-10-ryan
2-10-ryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-24 00:09:00 Reply

At 5/23/05 11:58 PM, OVlez wrote: That's exactly how I felt, except I described the "earth shaking" to my sister as the sound that you hear in Star Wars when Darth Vader is using a force grip on someone.

This happens to me at least twice a day. When it happens to my my head automatically pulls up and my shoulders go forward and i hear that darth vader grip noise and i fele the arth shaking, this happens ot me sooo often.

2-10-ryan
2-10-ryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-24 00:11:20 Reply

Wait, I thought everyone did that... It happens to me out of nowhere wether im sitting or standing or anyhtign it will happen. Like alot i think I did just a little bit ago.

SubNoctem
SubNoctem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 59
Art Lover
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-24 00:11:19 Reply

Well, really the only thing that was really "life threatening" there was the fact that you dropped your machete. But a creepy experience none-the-less. I got a life threatening story for you, and it took some really fucking quick thinking to get out of it.

So I'm driving home from my girlfriends house, and these two cars in front of me are going slow as hell, swerving around, then they pull to the side and wave me past, calling out some shit at me, so I flip them off. Well wouldn't you know it, my car decides to die on me right there, what are the fucking chances. So I see the guys getting out of their cars, and they're these huge black guys who looked like they were hoped up on some drug or another. They start calling for me to get out of the car. Now, what the fuck would I do in a situation like this. Well, I just had sex about half an hour ago, my makeup's somewhat messed up, and my hair is mess, the first thing I thought was "I look kind of....unstable". I bite the inside of my mouth and rip off a good bit of skin so that it bleeds pretty well. I dip my fingers in my mouth, and I have these huge fucking finger armor claws on, so I get them good and bloody. Take a deep breath, and I stumble out of the car somewhat laughing and muttering under my breath. I stand up and face them, blood all over my face and hands, hair all over the place, and push out the creepiest laugh I can muster, then fumble with words until I eventually said something like "I ate it, I just cut it off and ate it." then stumbled towards them with wide eyes. So luckily, they bought it, and started swearing at eachother in some ebonics that was indistinguishable to me, got in their cars, and drove off, trying to hit me. I was ready to piss myself the whole time. I'm a pretty big guy, but there's no way I could've protected myself against them. That's improvisation.

poxpower
poxpower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-24 00:11:40 Reply

At 5/23/05 11:50 PM, OVlez wrote: but this time it was like 100000 times stronger, I was about to drop the knife, fall on the floor and burst into tears while holding on to myself as strong as I could.

:o
weird, I can't say I've felt this strongly about anything.

At 5/23/05 11:54 PM, Viper_Studios wrote: have actually went on ghost hunts and have an EMF detector.

Scariest Shit Ever!!!

BBS Signature
FoxyJ9
FoxyJ9
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Scariest Shit Ever!!! 2005-05-24 00:17:49 Reply

It's simple, you let your imagination get the best of you. Now stop being a pussy.

BBS Signature