Be a Supporter!

300 Proofs of God's Existence

  • 1,750 Views
  • 76 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
ramagi
ramagi
  • Member since: Apr. 6, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 59
Blank Slate
Response to 300 Proofs of God's Existence 2005-05-23 12:36:42 Reply

He does not exist I killed her.

MattZone
MattZone
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to 300 Proofs of God's Existence 2005-05-23 12:37:35 Reply

At 5/23/05 12:33 PM, morefngdbs wrote: He/she does not judge you, loves you as you are, walks with you & always wants to be with you. Listens to everything you say and never interupts.... Oh shit, I just realized I made a mistake , I was defining a Dog. :~)

LOL. Reminds me of some God and Atheist jokes that I know, but I'll refrain from telling them on the BBS because I'm trying not to get banned within my first 100 posts. ;-)

MattZone
MattZone
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to 300 Proofs of God's Existence 2005-05-23 12:39:25 Reply

At 5/23/05 12:36 PM, ramagi wrote: He does not exist I killed her.

Hey, from what I've heard from other users, I was told YOU were Her??? Curious... I guess you learn something new every day...

March-Hare
March-Hare
  • Member since: Aug. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to 300 Proofs of God's Existence 2005-05-23 12:39:42 Reply

MORAL ARGUMENT (I)
(1) Person X, a well-known Atheist, was morally inferior to the rest of us.
(2) Therefore, God exists.

and

ARGUMENT FROM FEAR
(1) If there is no God then we're all going to die.
(2) Therefore, God exists.

my two favourites so far, lol. They are my favourites, therefore god exists.

JohnnyWang
JohnnyWang
  • Member since: May. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to 300 Proofs of God's Existence 2005-05-23 12:42:52 Reply

I'd like any theist to give me their argument on why god exist, just so I could shoot it down. Go ahead, give me your best shot.


I don't take revenue from my profile.
TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature
Nikolai-medic
Nikolai-medic
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to 300 Proofs of God's Existence 2005-05-23 12:46:02 Reply

"In my younger days I was a cursing, drinking, smoking, gambling, bastard."
That's me down to a tee.
Nothing's changed.
Does God still exist?

Klacid
Klacid
  • Member since: Apr. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to 300 Proofs of God's Existence 2005-05-23 12:47:07 Reply

At 5/23/05 12:42 PM, JohnnyWang wrote: I'd like any theist to give me their argument on why god exist, just so I could shoot it down. Go ahead, give me your best shot.

1)OMG LOL WTF!!!!1111
2)Therefore, God exists.

ManateeGod
ManateeGod
  • Member since: May. 26, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to 300 Proofs of God's Existence 2005-05-23 12:49:44 Reply

Havn't you heard?
God created the internet.

JohnnyWang
JohnnyWang
  • Member since: May. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to 300 Proofs of God's Existence 2005-05-23 12:51:20 Reply

At 5/23/05 12:47 PM, Klacid wrote: 1)OMG LOL WTF!!!!1111

I shits ma Ninjer.
Ergo, God exists.


I don't take revenue from my profile.
TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature
MattZone
MattZone
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to 300 Proofs of God's Existence 2005-05-23 12:55:01 Reply

At 5/23/05 12:42 PM, JohnnyWang wrote: I'd like any theist to give me their argument on why god exist, just so I could shoot it down. Go ahead, give me your best shot.

OK. God exists because Man created him. Have fun. =)

JohnnyWang
JohnnyWang
  • Member since: May. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to 300 Proofs of God's Existence 2005-05-23 12:57:15 Reply

At 5/23/05 12:55 PM, MattZone wrote:
At 5/23/05 12:42 PM, JohnnyWang wrote: I'd like any theist to give me their argument on why god exist, just so I could shoot it down. Go ahead, give me your best shot.
OK. God exists because Man created him. Have fun. =)

God exists in peoples minds, but there is no god that can control things.
(I could give more impressive argument if we were talking in finnish)


I don't take revenue from my profile.
TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature
MattZone
MattZone
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to 300 Proofs of God's Existence 2005-05-23 13:00:21 Reply

At 5/23/05 12:57 PM, JohnnyWang wrote: God exists in peoples minds, but there is no god that can control things.

But if God exists INSIDE of peoples minds, can't he therefore control their minds and thus control things?

(I could give more impressive argument if we were talking in finnish)

Smells suspiciously like a cop-out to me... ah, very well... Skall!!!

JohnnyWang
JohnnyWang
  • Member since: May. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to 300 Proofs of God's Existence 2005-05-23 13:02:24 Reply

At 5/23/05 01:00 PM, MattZone wrote:
At 5/23/05 12:57 PM, JohnnyWang wrote: God exists in peoples minds, but there is no god that can control things.
But if God exists INSIDE of peoples minds, can't he therefore control their minds and thus control things?

No, we imagine it, it doesn't exist in any form but imaginary.

(I could give more impressive argument if we were talking in finnish)
Smells suspiciously like a cop-out to me... ah, very well... Skall!!!

No, seriously, I haven't spoken english for my entire life, so you can't expect me to find the right words. And skall? that sounds more like swedish, if any.


I don't take revenue from my profile.
TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature
MattZone
MattZone
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to 300 Proofs of God's Existence 2005-05-23 13:12:08 Reply

At 5/23/05 01:02 PM, JohnnyWang wrote:

:: No, we imagine it, it doesn't exist in any form but imaginary.
Some would argue that the imaginary is real, and that reality is imaginary, insofar as both are a product of the mind (props to the Matrix, but cripes I HATE metaphysics!!!)

No, seriously, I haven't spoken english for my entire life, so you can't expect me to find the right words. And skall? that sounds more like swedish, if any.

I'm just playing, you can't take me too seriously. You're right, Skaal is Swedish. I should have said Pohjanmaan kautta. I've traveled a bit, and considering that I know little more than toasts and how to ask where the bathroom is, I sometimes confuse who says what.

JohnnyWang
JohnnyWang
  • Member since: May. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to 300 Proofs of God's Existence 2005-05-23 13:15:24 Reply

At 5/23/05 01:12 PM, MattZone wrote: Some would argue that the imaginary is real, and that reality is imaginary, insofar as both are a product of the mind (props to the Matrix, but cripes I HATE metaphysics!!!)

Yeah... something...

I'm just playing, you can't take me too seriously. You're right, Skaal is Swedish. I should have said Pohjanmaan kautta. I've traveled a bit, and considering that I know little more than toasts and how to ask where the bathroom is, I sometimes confuse who says what.

Meh, I don't think anyone really uses Pohjanmaan kautta (though, I don't hang with drinkers) And Skaal, is spelled Skåål, the å's are pronounced as o's


I don't take revenue from my profile.
TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature
Klacid
Klacid
  • Member since: Apr. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to 300 Proofs of God's Existence 2005-05-23 13:24:31 Reply

At 5/23/05 01:12 PM, MattZone wrote: (props to the Matrix, but cripes I HATE metaphysics!!!)

You know philosophical terms and yet you don't know logic................sad :(

Fiction-Is-Real
Fiction-Is-Real
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to 300 Proofs of God's Existence 2005-05-23 13:24:12 Reply

666.ARGUMENT FROM ASSUMPTION
(1) God exists.
(2) Therefore, God exists

more like 354 or 666 proofs. anyway they are all the same so its proof that christians are stupid.

da-pope
da-pope
  • Member since: Aug. 16, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to 300 Proofs of God's Existence 2005-05-23 13:27:02 Reply

At 5/23/05 12:28 PM, MattZone wrote:

:<mutters incoherently>...

What you say about my mother!?


BBS Signature
Mr-Fluffykins
Mr-Fluffykins
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to 300 Proofs of God's Existence 2005-05-23 13:31:15 Reply

Wow now i believe in god, lol, i think i have h3eard some of thoose used on me


LSD!

BBS Signature
Rocks-Levi
Rocks-Levi
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to 300 Proofs of God's Existence 2005-05-23 13:33:02 Reply

Hehe, its from Godless Geeks proving god DOES exist?

Mr-Fluffykins
Mr-Fluffykins
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to 300 Proofs of God's Existence 2005-05-23 13:33:32 Reply

At 5/23/05 01:31 PM, Mr_Fluffykins wrote: Wow now i believe in god, lol, i think i have h3eard some of thoose used on me

ARGUMENT FROM CREATION
(1) If evolution is false, then creationism is true, and therefore God exists.
(2) Evolution can't be true, since I lack the mental capacity to understand it; moreover, to accept its truth would cause me to be uncomfortable
(3) Therefore, God exists.


LSD!

BBS Signature
MattZone
MattZone
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to 300 Proofs of God's Existence 2005-05-23 13:37:09 Reply

At 5/23/05 01:24 PM, Klacid wrote:
At 5/23/05 01:12 PM, MattZone wrote: (props to the Matrix, but cripes I HATE metaphysics!!!)
You know philosophical terms and yet you don't know logic................sad :(

Yeah, not everyone who knows what a Turing Machine is can necessarily make one. Sucks, don't it? Kind of makes one believe in a malevolent God who created Man so that his reach would exceed his grasp... just kidding. I know enough to know that I don't know everything, nor do I know everyone. I certainly don't know everything about everyone, nor everything about anyone for that matter. Few, if any, of us do. All that I have is the same that anyone else has, including you: a certain amount of knowledge, and assumptions. And you know what they say about assumptions...

ManateeGod
ManateeGod
  • Member since: May. 26, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to 300 Proofs of God's Existence 2005-05-23 14:04:50 Reply

At 5/23/05 01:37 PM, MattZone wrote: And you know what they say about assumptions...

Nope, but I konw what they say about "assume".
And about lichy balls.

BRS
BRS
  • Member since: Sep. 3, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Blank Slate
Response to 300 Proofs of God's Existence 2005-05-23 14:08:01 Reply

Number 12 speaks the truth.


BBS Signature
Back-Door-Baron
Back-Door-Baron
  • Member since: Feb. 9, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to 300 Proofs of God's Existence 2005-05-23 14:12:12 Reply

It's so funny that Aetheists and religious nuts are so against each other when really, they are saying the same thing.

Aetheists say that there is no God because they are so sure that there isn't that they're willing to take that leap of faith. They use just as much faith as someone who believes there is a God uses. Yet they seem to think somehow they are above those who believe in God. An interesting use of circular reasoning, if you ask me.

This is the problem with human arrogance. I personally am agnostic. For those of you who don't know, gnosis is the Greek root for "knowledge," and a implies a negation. So therefore, I do not claim to have the Truth as do the arrogant followers of aethiesm and religion. I actually got into a really big argument with an aethiest once because I said that I could turn any aethiest into an agnostic. They were offended, but after a few hours they realized that it really is impossible to truly know whether or not God exists. Saying that God doesn't exist is just as big a leap of faith as saying that God does exist.


Count the bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drum...

MattZone
MattZone
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to 300 Proofs of God's Existence 2005-05-23 14:12:59 Reply

At 5/23/05 02:04 PM, ManateeGod-Sama wrote:
At 5/23/05 01:37 PM, MattZone wrote: And you know what they say about assumptions...
Nope, but I konw what they say about "assume".
And about lichy balls.

Assume = A** out of you and me
Assumptions = mother of all f***ups.

Mike-Timmins
Mike-Timmins
  • Member since: Apr. 15, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to 300 Proofs of God's Existence 2005-05-23 14:13:34 Reply

it amy just be me, but somebody has way to much free time. then again, if ur on this website, ur probably that somebody. lol

MattZone
MattZone
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to 300 Proofs of God's Existence 2005-05-23 14:17:11 Reply

At 5/23/05 02:12 PM, Back_Door_Baron wrote: I actually got into a really big argument with an aethiest once because I said that I could turn any aethiest into an agnostic. They were offended, but after a few hours they realized that it really is impossible to truly know whether or not God exists.

Either they realized it was impossible to truly know whether or not God exists after talking with you for a few hours, or they realized after a few hours that it was impossible for them to change your mind. =)

SubNoctem
SubNoctem
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 59
Art Lover
Response to 300 Proofs of God's Existence 2005-05-23 14:18:36 Reply

Absolutly hilarious, thanks for the site.

sephirothsicase
sephirothsicase
  • Member since: May. 2, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to 300 Proofs of God's Existence 2005-05-23 14:19:09 Reply

how cna he really be there? i mean if god made the earth (which he didnt scientifically proven) then who mad god? or did mother nature get high and pissed and thought shed get a husband?