00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sk8er-Gaius15 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Don't do drugs.

3,496 Views | 61 Replies

Response to Don't do drugs. 2005-05-22 17:58:02

At 5/22/05 05:41 PM, SlicedOranges wrote: I love these kind of threads. They tend to teach people a lesson. Thanks, Earfetish <3

I completely believe that the best way of debunking an argument is to point out that everyone who believes in it is an idiot.

At 5/22/05 05:42 PM, GibSG wrote: Its called cake and its a made up drug. It affects the part of the brain called Shatners Basoon. Its a fucking disgrace.

A person on Cake thinks that a second is a month long. A young boy stepped in front of a tram on Cake - he thought he had a month to cross the road.

Response to Don't do drugs. 2005-05-22 18:34:01

I never tried drugs.

Though i am intrested in how i would react to pot.

Response to Don't do drugs. 2005-05-22 18:35:50

At 5/22/05 06:34 PM, chainsawcc wrote: I never tried drugs.

Though i am intrested in how i would react to pot.

you would get high, and laugh, and not remember why your laughing, causing you to laugh harder

Response to Don't do drugs. 2005-05-22 18:45:24

At 5/22/05 06:34 PM, chainsawcc wrote: Though i am intrested in how i would react to pot.

You'd probably get very mellow, relaxed, and laugh a bit.

I am aware of some people who get sweaty and paranoid, but even they have a chuckle and not a particularly Hellish experience.

Response to Don't do drugs. 2005-05-22 19:14:31

never siad I was a badass Im just saying drugs and all other things can be cool as long as you dont use them like an idiot

Response to Don't do drugs. 2005-05-22 19:17:11

At 5/22/05 05:09 PM, jonthomson wrote: You're not normally one for RANDOM CAPITALISATION of words...

diddn't seem to RANDOM to me... emphasized the right spots in my opinion... I diddn't peg you for one of those people who would jump on the overuse of the word "random" fad....

Response to Don't do drugs. 2005-05-22 20:32:31

At 5/22/05 05:11 PM, Nineteen wrote: I will LISTEN to you, oh GREAT Earfetish.

all hail earfetish

Response to Don't do drugs. 2005-05-22 20:36:39

dude? come on u can do drugs just dont go overbored with them

Response to Don't do drugs. 2005-05-22 20:38:34

to late already did weed and only 13 wow damn u anthony(17 year old who made me do it)

Any one gonna have sex with my sister gonna be me!

Response to Don't do drugs. 2005-05-22 20:42:49

To bad it didn't happen in real live for you.

Don't do drugs.

Response to Don't do drugs. 2005-05-22 20:47:11

drugs are fine. if god or something didn't want them to be here, they wouldn't be here. yes they can hurt, but so can alcohol, sex and a laundry list of other things. p.s. i did take a hit of pot once, had a good laugh with my friends.

Response to Don't do drugs. 2005-05-22 20:48:15

quit your bitching

Response to Don't do drugs. 2005-05-22 20:53:36

Damnit.... I forgot what I was going to post....

Stupid super schwag weed....

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Don't do drugs. 2005-05-23 18:43:26

At 5/22/05 08:53 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: Damnit.... I forgot what I was going to post....

Stupid super schwag weed....

I was stoned for my General Studies AS exam. It clearly must have helped.

Response to Don't do drugs. 2005-05-23 18:49:14

you mean... you were drunk.. And not once did you have a Logical conversation with a tree?! it must be just me then!!1 :-(

Anthony Mundine has pink gloves.... best FNR4 (PS3) punching bag ever!

Response to Don't do drugs. 2005-05-23 18:50:49

What about cigars ^^

Response to Don't do drugs. 2005-05-23 18:52:04

At 5/23/05 06:50 PM, MoogleTime wrote: What about cigars ^^

polluting my lungs ffs

Response to Don't do drugs. 2005-05-23 18:52:16

HAHAHAHAHAHA u like my name, yeh i dnt tink cannabis is bad jus everyting else

Response to Don't do drugs. 2005-05-23 18:52:39

At 5/23/05 06:52 PM, Earfetish wrote:
At 5/23/05 06:50 PM, MoogleTime wrote: What about cigars ^^
polluting my lungs ffs

Wooooord...

Response to Don't do drugs. 2005-05-30 01:03:43

At 5/22/05 05:18 PM, --KillEverything-- wrote:
At 5/22/05 05:12 PM, catboyKitsune wrote: You hate me then
He's being sarcastic.

No im serious. I drink too

Response to Don't do drugs. 2005-05-30 01:16:43

At 5/22/05 05:15 PM, Kemble wrote: I hate drugs, I don't have many friend who are druggies as I try not to associate with them, but I've watched a few have their lives turn to shit because of pot.

pot couldnt hert a fly let alone your body...you hear of drunken fathers coming home and beating thier children but never a dad who smokes a joint will just go home munch out in front of the television and then pass out! fuck you weed h8ers go...read the newspaper...how many died from marijuana related incedents compared to acohol related ones...i drink and smoke so there!

Response to Don't do drugs. 2005-05-30 01:37:59

Don't do drugs, cuz that's just dumb. from drug commercial for little kids.

BBS Signature

Response to Don't do drugs. 2005-05-30 01:59:10

At 5/30/05 01:37 AM, AnzRage wrote: Don't do drugs, cuz that's just dumb. from drug commercial for little kids.

Im tired of those commercials.

Response to Don't do drugs. 2005-05-30 02:13:07

wow u really think u getting drunk and barfing everywhere wasent as bad as smokeing weed?

Response to Don't do drugs. 2005-05-30 02:15:34

Haha. I must admit, Earfetish, I love you.

Fancy Signature

Response to Don't do drugs. 2005-05-30 02:18:57

This is almsot lieka rant... lol.... and i love rants... but u have a good point.... doing drugs is horrible and disgusting... get wasted out of your mind isn't... I once got wasted and jum-kicked a shower door... i lamsot broke the door and somehow managed to actually break my foot isntead... tehn i had to explain that i 'slipped on a patch of ice and landed on it wierd' while i had the worst hangover ever.... it sucked... plus the night i got piss drunk i almost got stabbed.... but i did get a handjob! woot!

Response to Don't do drugs. 2005-05-30 02:23:41

At 5/30/05 02:13 AM, -marine- wrote: wow u really think u getting drunk and barfing everywhere wasent as bad as smokeing weed?
At 5/30/05 02:18 AM, Caraboo wrote: Various items of dialogue

I love it when people respond to your stuff like this.

Fancy Signature

Response to Don't do drugs. 2005-05-30 02:31:13

weed is probaly the safest of drugs and youre sitting there complaining about weed while youre chuggin down beer , beer is far far far far more dangerous than weed, weed has many medica purposes and shrumes dont relly do anything bad to you if you eat em they just make you see things personally im a pro-weed person tho i dont do it because i dont enjoy being stoned but i find it funny to ba around ppl who are stoned but if you want to know of a relly dangerous drug and the story ill tell you

Drug: PCP / Angeldust

Story (true) : a man did pcp and started thinking the skin on his face was evil so he started cutting it off with a peice of broken glass he diddnt feel any pain due to the drug so he continued on with the cutting and fed the cut off skin to his dogs. the man ended up cutting his entire face off , his lips 1 eye and part of his nose. The man passed out due to blood loss and eventualy his friends found him on the floor (luckly they found him not long after he passed out) and phoned an ambulance the man survived it but is now blind in one eye and has no lips nor a face and ended up haveing to have skin taken from his chest and graphed onto his face the man ruined his life because he decided to take that drug now if any drug is dangerous its PCP / Angel dust. BTW the dogs were brought to the humane society and had their stomaches pumped and are perfectly ok (the mans face was in their stomahe but were alredy to broken down by stomache acid to be graphed back onto his face. i have a picture of the man but i dont know if ill get in trouble for posting it so i will not but here is a link to the pic fo any 1 who dosnt blive me WARNING THIS PICTURE IS INCREDIBLY GRAPHIC I DO NOT SUGGEST YOU LOOK AT IT http://www.ladonegro.net/editores/arquivos/angeldust.jpg

Response to Don't do drugs. 2005-05-30 02:37:37

Haha, great thread... Sexcellent points.

I must say though, when I hear "omg my friends lives were ruined because of the drugs" I never hear examples. I wanna hear examples :(. A lot of the time, anyone who's life was "ruined" by drugs, was never too good of a life to begin with by anyones standards, they're brought up in a broken home, shit was fucked from the start, they got started drugs young, like age 10. Sure you could blame the drugs, by why not blame the society that shoots the drugs into the lower class so they destruct themselves? Really. If they could control the substances, and take proper action on the drugs that do infact matter in high priority classes where the drugs actualy do ruin lives, then maybe I could justify their actions.

To present a different opinion to that idea, I know many people who have done a lot of drugs and maintain a life they're perfectly happy with. Some are reform users, who have decided to quit, others are still using. While I admit I know a few people who have become unhappy with their lifestyle, but they always choose to quit when they no longer want to do what they "do".

Sure you may say "hey! you're ruining so much potential by doing drugs", but everyones idea of a "good life" is different, some people can be content fucking with themselves till the end of their days, doesn't mean they lived a bad life, they lived their life, they chose what they wanted to do. That being said, I do believe addictions are bad, and while I'll try almost anything once, everyone should know they're limits and they need to respect their limits.

An example of an addiction that you could blame on drugs, is where the person no longer takes joy in old habits and rely's on the drug itself and not the people around them or their enviroment for a good time. They are out right miserable when they cannot get their drug of choice. Once again, this is their life choice, if they wanna do this, let em. But if they want to change and they can't then you can say "well, I guess it was the drugs", but to what extent?

It's all a questions of what ifs. Each person reacts to drugs differently. I personally believe it's the persons choice, and should not be the states position to make it for such persons. But you have to protect the ignorant from themselves... hmm.

I've gone very off track... make a long story short, this thread topic rocked.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to Don't do drugs. 2005-05-30 03:00:13

At 5/22/05 05:08 PM, Earfetish wrote: OH MAN I GOT TOTALLY PISSED LAST WEEK.

take more drugs, it'll halp

BBS Signature