00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Post Your Quotes Here!

2,711 Views | 51 Replies

Post Your Quotes Here! 2002-06-12 20:17:34

Post your quotes here, any subject, any person.

Response to Post Your Quotes Here! 2002-06-12 20:22:24

At 6/12/02 08:17 PM, Commander-K25 wrote: Post your quotes here, any subject, any person.

If you were to take in a stray dog, feed him, bathe him, and treat him well, he would not bite you. That is the differance between a man and a dog.-Mark Twain

Response to Post Your Quotes Here! 2002-06-12 20:48:38

"The first step to anything is denial" (No one will get why I find that funny, but still).

"ratfinks, sucide tanks n' cannibal girls" (dont ask ... I didn't).

"One day, you're going to wake up dead!"

Response to Post Your Quotes Here! 2002-06-12 21:32:32

Its all fun and games untill someone ends up in their knickers

Response to Post Your Quotes Here! 2002-06-12 23:37:52

At 6/12/02 09:32 PM, Testerline wrote: Its all fun and games untill someone ends up in their knickers

Then it's a party.

Response to Post Your Quotes Here! 2002-06-12 23:45:34

"I AM TEH PIOLT"-BC

Response to Post Your Quotes Here! 2002-06-13 00:22:26

We all need... a haven. A sanctuary. A place to hide. A place to escape. A place to dream and hope. A place... where the darkness won't be so frightening. So it is written. So it shall come to pass. But for some, the darkness is a relentless enemy. It cannot be eluded. And once the darkness senses your fear; once it senses your pain, it is never far behind. I can empathize with these people. I can understand their futility. I can forgive their hopelessness. I feel their pain. Quote the Raven, nevermore

Post Your Quotes Here!

Response to Post Your Quotes Here! 2002-06-13 00:47:47

At 6/12/02 08:17 PM, Commander-K25 wrote: Post your quotes here, any subject, any person.

[i]Commander-K25 is a fag[/i]

Best quote ever!

Response to Post Your Quotes Here! 2002-06-13 00:49:12

At 6/13/02 12:47 AM, BaldGuyWithaHat wrote:
[i]Commander-K25 is a fag[/i]

Best quote ever!

OH poo, i was supposed to use carrots, oh well, i got my point through...

Response to Post Your Quotes Here! 2002-06-13 01:47:17

And the angel of the lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possesed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots! You see, Reverend Maynard, tomorrow is harvest day and to them it is the holocaust." And I sprang from my slumber drenched in sweat like the tears of one million terrified brothers and roared, "Hear me now, I have seen the light! They have a consciousness, they have a life, they have a soul! Damn you! Let the rabbits wear glasses! Save our brothers!" Can I get an amen? Can I get a hallelujah? Thank you Jesus.
Life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on........

This is necessary.

It was daylight when you woke up in your ditch. You looked up at your sky then. That made blue be your color. You had your knife there with you too. When you stood up there was goo all over your clothes. Your hands were sticky. You wiped them on your grass, so now your color was green. Oh Lord, why did everything always have to keep changing like this. You were already getting nervous again. Your head hurt and it rang when you stood up. Your head was almost empty. It always hurt you when you woke up like this. You crawled up out of your ditch onto your gravel road and began to walk, waiting for the rest of your mind to come back to you. You can see the car parked far down the road and you walked toward it. "If God is our Father," you thought, "then Satan must be our cousin." Why didn't anyone else understand these important things? You got to your car and tried all the doors. They were locked. It was a red car and it was new. There was an expensive leather camera case laying on the seat. Out across your field, you could see two tiny people walking by your woods. You began to walk towards them. Now red was your color and, of course, those little people out there were yours too.

BBS Signature

Response to Post Your Quotes Here! 2002-06-13 03:46:02

"No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!"

-Monty Python

Response to Post Your Quotes Here! 2002-06-13 05:24:41

"It's not easy facing up when your whole world is black.." -Rolling Stones, or any group that did a cover of Paint it Black.
I need Scissors!

Post Your Quotes Here!

Response to Post Your Quotes Here! 2002-06-13 13:47:54

"But after second listen, heavy beats want to make me get up and dance around laundromat with wife and white man who come to refill detergent machine!"

-chinese guy, Hung Wei Lo, reviewing david hasslehoff CD

Post Your Quotes Here!

Response to Post Your Quotes Here! 2002-06-13 13:53:17

At 6/13/02 01:47 PM, dl_Monk wrote:
"But after second listen, heavy beats want to make me get up and dance around laundromat with wife and white man who come to refill detergent machine!"

-chinese guy, Hung Wei Lo, reviewing david hasslehoff CD

a classic-

Error - internal server error. The site's administrator has been notified. Please try the site again in a few minutes. Please go back and try again.

-NG server

Response to Post Your Quotes Here! 2002-06-13 21:49:45

a classic-

Error - internal server error. The site's administrator has been notified. Please try the site again in a few minutes. Please go back and try again.

-NG server

Deep, man.

Response to Post Your Quotes Here! 2002-06-14 04:00:01

"COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE FUCK ME UP THE ASS?!"
- Sith_Lord_Vader

Response to Post Your Quotes Here! 2002-06-14 05:13:04

before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes, that way, you're a mile away and have his shoes.

-spyre

who is general failure and way is he reading my hard drive?

if at first you DO succeed, try not to look too surprised

everything good in life is either illegal, immoral or fattning

no use being perssimistic, it wouldn't work anyway.

it takes a big man to cry but an even bigger man to laugh at him

everyone hates me because i'm paranoid!

Response to Post Your Quotes Here! 2002-06-15 01:30:47

At 6/12/02 08:17 PM, Commander-K25 wrote: Post your quotes here

"Well it needs new paint & a bit of plastering, I tell you what, $500 should be enough to do the job"

Response to Post Your Quotes Here! 2002-06-15 11:20:39

At 6/15/02 01:30 AM, Pantomime_Horse wrote:
At 6/12/02 08:17 PM, Commander-K25 wrote: Post your quotes here
"Well it needs new paint & a bit of plastering, I tell you what, $500 should be enough to do the job"

"If you love something..set if free,

if it comes back, it was meant to be..
but if it sticks around, and eats your food,
trashes your stuff, takes up space, and
doesn't realize you set it free...
Then you either gave birth to it,
or married it...so kick it to the curb!"
courtesy of the MadMotherf's club...

Response to Post Your Quotes Here! 2002-06-15 14:24:44

"Everything is bullshit." -George Carlin.

Response to Post Your Quotes Here! 2002-06-15 14:30:41

At 6/15/02 11:20 AM, Pree10der wrote:
At 6/15/02 01:30 AM, Pantomime_Horse wrote:
At 6/12/02 08:17 PM, Commander-K25 wrote:
"If you love something..set if free,
if it comes back, it was meant to be..
but if it sticks around, and eats your food,
trashes your stuff, takes up space, and
doesn't realize you set it free...
Then you either gave birth to it,
or married it...so kick it to the curb!"
courtesy of the MadMotherf's club...

"If you love something, set it free.
If it never comes back, it was never yours to begin with.
But if it comes back with sores and scabs on it's lips,
You'd better think twice about keeping it."

-Jeffrey Ross.

Response to Post Your Quotes Here! 2002-06-15 14:44:12

At 6/15/02 02:30 PM, EvilGeishaWoman wrote: "If you love something, set it free.
If it never comes back, it was never yours to begin with.
But if it comes back with sores and scabs on it's lips,
You'd better think twice about keeping it."

-Jeffrey Ross.

I've been meaning to ask you about these oozing sores!
-me

Post Your Quotes Here!

Response to Post Your Quotes Here! 2002-06-15 16:40:02

"Perps" - Chase HQ
(what can i say it was a great game)

Response to Post Your Quotes Here! 2002-06-16 15:32:40

At 6/15/02 02:44 PM, TannerCenterwall wrote:
At 6/15/02 02:30 PM, EvilGeishaWoman wrote:

NOOO!!! I love to masturbate!

Response to Post Your Quotes Here! 2002-06-16 15:42:52

At 6/16/02 03:32 PM, EvilGeishaWoman wrote:
At 6/15/02 02:44 PM, TannerCenterwall wrote:
At 6/15/02 02:30 PM, EvilGeishaWoman wrote:

NOOO!!! I love to masturbate!

Who doesn't?

Response to Post Your Quotes Here! 2002-06-16 16:34:35

At 6/16/02 03:32 PM, EvilGeishaWoman wrote: NOOO!!! I love to masturbate!

Which is exactly why we need to chat more.

Response to Post Your Quotes Here! 2002-06-16 16:40:25

At 6/16/02 04:34 PM, TannerCenterwall wrote:
At 6/16/02 03:32 PM, EvilGeishaWoman wrote: NOOO!!! I love to masturbate!
Which is exactly why we need to chat more.

I don't have AIM anymore, it destroyed my hard drive. Every time I logged on I would get 30-40 AIM requests and my computer would freeze.

Response to Post Your Quotes Here! 2002-06-16 16:43:45

WEN DA GOYNG GETZ TUFF, DA TUFF GET NAKID!!

Post Your Quotes Here!

Response to Post Your Quotes Here! 2002-06-16 17:09:20

At 6/16/02 04:40 PM, EvilGeishaWoman wrote: I don't have AIM anymore, it destroyed my hard drive. Every time I logged on I would get 30-40 AIM requests and my computer would freeze.

Thats because you are a popular bitch. Email me or something then, SafetyCrew@hotmail.com (i forgot your address) and i will send you a surprise!

Post Your Quotes Here!

Response to Post Your Quotes Here! 2002-06-16 17:19:17

At 6/13/02 01:47 AM, Jewish_Christ wrote:
And the angel of the lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possesed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots! You see, Reverend Maynard, tomorrow is harvest day and to them it is the holocaust." And I sprang from my slumber drenched in sweat like the tears of one million terrified brothers and roared, "Hear me now, I have seen the light! They have a consciousness, they have a life, they have a soul! Damn you! Let the rabbits wear glasses! Save our brothers!" Can I get an amen? Can I get a hallelujah? Thank you Jesus.
Life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on........

This is necessary.

It was daylight when you woke up in your ditch. You looked up at your sky then. That made blue be your color. You had your knife there with you too. When you stood up there was goo all over your clothes. Your hands were sticky. You wiped them on your grass, so now your color was green. Oh Lord, why did everything always have to keep changing like this. You were already getting nervous again. Your head hurt and it rang when you stood up. Your head was almost empty. It always hurt you when you woke up like this. You crawled up out of your ditch onto your gravel road and began to walk, waiting for the rest of your mind to come back to you. You can see the car parked far down the road and you walked toward it. "If God is our Father," you thought, "then Satan must be our cousin." Why didn't anyone else understand these important things? You got to your car and tried all the doors. They were locked. It was a red car and it was new. There was an expensive leather camera case laying on the seat. Out across your field, you could see two tiny people walking by your woods. You began to walk towards them. Now red was your color and, of course, those little people out there were yours too.

"I bent my wookie"-Ralph Wiggum.