1. Do they have a 4th of July in England?
yes they do, obviously, if they didnt, they'd be skipping a day
2. How many birthdays does The average man have?
3. Some months have 31 days; how many have 28?
4. A woman gives a beggar 50 cents; The woman is The beggar's sister, but The beggar is not The woman's brother, How come?
the begger is a woman
5. Why can't a man living in The USA be buried in Canada?
6. How many outs are there in an inning?
7. Is it legal for a man in California to marry his widow's sister? Why?
i have no clue
8. Two men play five games of checkers. Each man wins The same number of games
There are no ties. Explain this.
u got me there =P
9. Divide 30 by 1/2 and add 10. What is The answer?
10. A man builds a house rectangular in shape. All sides have southern exposure. A big bear walks by, what color is The bear? Why?
11. If there are 3 apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?
12. I have two US coins totaling 55 cents. One is not a nickel. What are The coins?
no idea, im from canada eh
13. If you have only one match and you walked into a room where there was an oil burner, a kerosene lamp, and a wood burning stove, which one would you light first?
depends, if the oil burner had oil, or if the lamp had kerosene, or if the stove had wood
14. How far can a dog run into The woods?
halfway, then it would be running out of the woods
15. A doctor gives you three pills telling you to take one every half hour. How long would The pills last?
half an hour each totaling an hour and a half
16. A farmer has 17 sheep, and all but 9 die. How many are left?
17. How many animals of each sex did Moses take on The ark?
the number of different animals times 2
18. A clerk in The butcher shop is 5' 10'' tall. What does he weigh?
19. How many two cent stamps are there in a dozen?
20. What was The President's name in 1950?
i dont know