Respond to this Topic
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to Cool site! 2005-05-11 15:56:16 Reply

All these people talking about how great this game is - I hope you're proud, Wade. You had eradicated outwar, now you're promoting it - if they all sign up, God knows what chaos it'll cause.

ATI-sucks
ATI-sucks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Cool site! 2005-05-11 16:06:46 Reply

At 5/11/05 03:56 PM, Earfetish wrote: All these people talking about how great this game is - I hope you're proud, Wade. You had eradicated outwar, now you're promoting it - if they all sign up, God knows what chaos it'll cause.

im glad someone sees it my way...this site is nothing but an outwar rip off and there are about 100 other outwar rip offs...

XratedX
XratedX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Cool site! 2005-05-11 16:12:11 Reply

DO NOT ADVERTISE LIFEHIT,TRAININGGROUNDS,NUKEHIT OR ANY OTHER GAMES NICK204K HAS CREATED. THAT'S THE OWNER AND I KNOW HIM PERSONALLY.

www.thunderarena.com - Thunder Arena is a text based game. Over 20,000 players and over 1,500 active weekly. Win over 500.00 monthly.

I own that text based game in a way like lifehit but alot of differences. This is what the owner nick204k does. He takes peoples codes "he took ours in beta round and used them...how did he get them? He got them from one of our admins because nick204k "owner of lifehit" hacked my aim and asked one of my admins for the password to get into our database.

Lifehit is decent and alot of the codes have changed. However, I do not think you should be posting such a game on your website. He use to glitch the crap out of outwar and piss off all of the outwar admins. He also stole ghettowars codes and used them. He was hired, then quit 2 days later and took the codes with him. Then he made traininggrounds with those codes and our codes. Now he owns lifehit too...lol he has done pretty well. But, the fact is still I will never like the kid nick because he has stolen alot of codes on games. I have proof that he stole our codes in beta round.

Anyways, Try the game I own. www.thunderarena.com {win up to 500.00 in random contest} Over 20,000 players and over 1,500 active weekly. I want to try to get a 1,000.00 advertisement going on the homepage of newgrounds soon if possible. I love newgrounds and I always visit newgrounds to watch flashes, when I saw this I almost flipped.

If you want anymore info on any of this, contact me on aim at owxratedx. No, I'm not trying to advertise my site or anything. I'm just telling you that the owner of lifehit is someone that scams alot online. Every other day he does a point sale on his game to get people to buy points. Beleive me, I know alot about text based/ role playing games I have been playing them for over5 years now. I have owned my game for over 1 year now and we are doing Very well.

Anyways, I do wish nick204k the best of luck with his game because it is progressing pretty well.

Who informed me about all of this?

MiSeryAdMn13: well he getting tons of advertising and shit and its your code so i dont know i would report him to the site advertising him
OWxRatEdX: ?
OWxRatEdX: lol what are you talking about..
MiSeryAdMn13: Got an email the other day from a guy who lives near me. He goes to the High School that Tom and I graduated from! He's in 10th grade currently and Tom and I were pretty impressed with his site! So I thought I'd be a nice neighbor and give him a quick plug. Basically it's an RPG style site where you create a character and build up stats! Check it out here:

http://www.lifehit.com

Not that any of you care. <3

Thanks for reading. My advice play these games:
Guild wars
Games on Newgrounds
www.outwar.com
www.thunderarena.com
and heck go ahead and play www.lifehit.com

I'm glad your a good neighbro though :):)

Ladada2001
Ladada2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Cool site! 2005-05-11 16:12:47 Reply

yeah, true, but I dunno I guess ya just gotta go with it once in a while, I guess this version just doesn't have virus's ... I hope...

ATI-sucks
ATI-sucks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Cool site! 2005-05-11 16:16:22 Reply

woo look at all the suck ups...

XratedX
XratedX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Cool site! 2005-05-11 16:25:24 Reply

At 5/11/05 04:12 PM, XratedX wrote: DO NOT ADVERTISE LIFEHIT,TRAININGGROUNDS,NUKEHIT OR ANY OTHER GAMES NICK204K HAS CREATED. THAT'S THE OWNER AND I KNOW HIM PERSONALLY.

www.thunderarena.com - Thunder Arena is a text based game. Over 20,000 players and over 1,500 active weekly. Win over 500.00 monthly.

I own that text based game in a way like lifehit but alot of differences. This is what the owner nick204k does. He takes peoples codes "he took ours in beta round and used them...how did he get them? He got them from one of our admins because nick204k "owner of lifehit" hacked my aim and asked one of my admins for the password to get into our database.

Lifehit is decent and alot of the codes have changed. However, I do not think you should be posting such a game on your website. He use to glitch the crap out of outwar and piss off all of the outwar admins. He also stole ghettowars codes and used them. He was hired, then quit 2 days later and took the codes with him. Then he made traininggrounds with those codes and our codes. Now he owns lifehit too...lol he has done pretty well. But, the fact is still I will never like the kid nick because he has stolen alot of codes on games. I have proof that he stole our codes in beta round.

Anyways, Try the game I own. www.thunderarena.com {win up to 500.00 in random contest} Over 20,000 players and over 1,500 active weekly. I want to try to get a 1,000.00 advertisement going on the homepage of newgrounds soon if possible. I love newgrounds and I always visit newgrounds to watch flashes, when I saw this I almost flipped.

If you want anymore info on any of this, contact me on aim at owxratedx. No, I'm not trying to advertise my site or anything. I'm just telling you that the owner of lifehit is someone that scams alot online. Every other day he does a point sale on his game to get people to buy points. Beleive me, I know alot about text based/ role playing games I have been playing them for over5 years now. I have owned my game for over 1 year now and we are doing Very well.

Anyways, I do wish nick204k the best of luck with his game because it is progressing pretty well.

Who informed me about all of this?

MiSeryAdMn13: well he getting tons of advertising and shit and its your code so i dont know i would report him to the site advertising him
OWxRatEdX: ?
OWxRatEdX: lol what are you talking about..
MiSeryAdMn13: Got an email the other day from a guy who lives near me. He goes to the High School that Tom and I graduated from! He's in 10th grade currently and Tom and I were pretty impressed with his site! So I thought I'd be a nice neighbor and give him a quick plug. Basically it's an RPG style site where you create a character and build up stats! Check it out here:

http://www.lifehit.com

Not that any of you care. <3

Thanks for reading. My advice play these games:
Guild wars
Games on Newgrounds
www.outwar.com
www.thunderarena.com
and heck go ahead and play www.lifehit.com

I'm glad your a good neighbor though :):)

Also if you played outwar since round 5, like I have. You would know that nick204k "owner of lifehit" copies outwar. When I login his game it reminds me of outwar. It's an exact copy of outwar basically. And he added stock market and those things after we added it in thunderarena...lol it's funny....he hasn't come up with any unique ideas yet....Ok enough bashing.

Still, I don't think you should have posted this on homepage. Post my game damnit, atleast we are popular and always have people on the forums and we have our own ideas instead of copying outwar...lol but grats for him getting you to advertise his game on the homepage.

Atleast our admins on Ta are 18+ LOL :) <3

Dobio
Dobio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Cool site! 2005-05-11 16:28:42 Reply

LMFAO, this thread continues to make me YODDDDEEEELLL!

*dies*

Still a world famous superstar.

Coolboyryans
Coolboyryans
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Cool site! 2005-05-11 16:34:26 Reply

it keeps giving me the same code over and over and over again and i put in it right and still wont accept....that's just fucking annoying

ATI-sucks
ATI-sucks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Cool site! 2005-05-11 16:35:30 Reply

i can mark a submission stolen but not a crappy site >:( awww....

3lmo
3lmo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Cool site! 2005-05-11 16:40:22 Reply

wow that is neat

Twiminy
Twiminy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to Cool site! 2005-05-11 16:43:27 Reply

Seems a bit outwarish, i hate it already.

FireOnAMatch
FireOnAMatch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Cool site! 2005-05-11 16:46:01 Reply

That's a very good looking site, I havent checked it out yet, I'll besure to check it out though. Could you really win a PSP. [top banner]

Quirk
Quirk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Cool site! 2005-05-11 16:56:02 Reply

Yeah you can win, stay in competitive league and get on the top with "CLICKS"

XratedX
XratedX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Cool site! 2005-05-11 16:57:07 Reply

At 5/11/05 04:46 PM, Inuyfan1 wrote: That's a very good looking site, I havent checked it out yet, I'll besure to check it out though. Could you really win a PSP. [top banner]

No that's seriously a scam. For example, my friend won in round 2, and nick204k put himself "with another account" over my friend then claimed to pay the other guy "which was himself". He does this all the time so he won't have to payout.

I'm not sure if he still does it or not. All I know is the lifehit owner {nick204k} has been known to Scam,Steal Codes,Glitch and all that good stuff. That's why I will always hate him. Especially after he took our beta scripts in beta round a year ago. Even though it was a year ago.

XratedX
XratedX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Cool site! 2005-05-11 16:59:49 Reply

My friend was Deadwillardz, nick maybe you know him. He is known as J-5TaMod on my game.

Laminated
Laminated
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Cool site! 2005-05-11 16:59:58 Reply

I wonder if anyone that's spouting the usual generic suck-up comments, has actually visited and explored the site.

If they have, they should have see that it is a link spamming game. If they still think It's a " nice site" after that, then they should probably get a clue. Preferably not around here.

Quirk
Quirk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Cool site! 2005-05-11 17:00:05 Reply

He's jelous that he failed, and he can't get the reputation as i can. I'm not here to cause spam like this 12 year old. Enjoy Everyone! =)

XratedX
XratedX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Cool site! 2005-05-11 17:10:31 Reply

At 5/11/05 05:00 PM, Quirk wrote: He's jelous that he failed, and he can't get the reputation as i can. I'm not here to cause spam like this 12 year old. Enjoy Everyone! =)
At 5/11/05 05:00 PM, Quirk wrote: He's jelous that he failed, and he can't get the reputation as i can. I'm not here to cause spam like this 12 year old. Enjoy Everyone! =)

I failed? We don't even advertise like you and yet my brother {gostly our coder} just got a 2005 honda civic from Ta's funds....so ye we have failed let me tell ya. If we had advertisements we would probably double what you make. Your the one who e-mailed an admin of newgrounds to get advertisement....lol so I failed? ....I'm just giving my opinion on your game and your way of doing business. Especially since your 17 owning a game like that. Atleast our owner is 21 and im 18....enough said =/

I won't be back to talk about your game, but know I will always hate you :):) <3

And sorry guys if you thought I was advertising my game. I wasn't try to. I'm just really competitive and when I saw this, I almost flipped. All the bad things nick204k {quirk} has done to other games etc... he doesn't deserve an advertisement on such a great site like newgrounds :)

Be back later I guess.

Quirk
Quirk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Cool site! 2005-05-11 17:12:27 Reply

Enjoy LH Everyone! Thanks for the compliments.

XratedX
XratedX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Cool site! 2005-05-11 17:12:44 Reply

I failed? We don't even advertise like you and yet my brother {gostly our coder} just got a 2005 honda civic from Ta's funds....so ye we have failed let me tell ya. If we had advertisements we would probably double what you make. Your the one who e-mailed an admin of newgrounds to get advertisement....lol so I failed? ....I'm just giving my opinion on your game and your way of doing business. Especially since your 17 owning a game like that. Atleast our owner is 21 and im 18....enough said =/

I won't be back to talk about your game, but know I will always hate you :):) <3

And sorry guys if you thought I was advertising my game. I wasn't try to. I'm just really competitive and when I saw this, I almost flipped. All the bad things nick204k {quirk} has done to other games etc... he doesn't deserve an advertisement on such a great site like newgrounds :) I wish you the best of luck nick with your site. I have told you before, you are doing well progressing. Come up with your own ideas though, then maybe you will be a better game. Many people agree with me that your site looks exactly like outwar and 85% of it is exactly like outwar. Sorry for the bashing, that was not needed and I apologize.

Be back later I guess.

Quirk
Quirk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Cool site! 2005-05-11 17:26:33 Reply

Competition is Competition, Jelousy is Jelousy.

End of Discussion.

XratedX
XratedX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Cool site! 2005-05-11 17:32:14 Reply

At 5/11/05 05:12 PM, XratedX wrote:

And sorry guys if you thought I was advertising my game. I wasn't try to. I'm just really competitive and when I saw this, I almost flipped. All the bad things nick204k {quirk} has done to other games etc... he doesn't deserve an advertisement on such a great site like newgrounds :) I wish you the best of luck nick with your site. I have told you before, you are doing well progressing. Come up with your own ideas though, then maybe you will be a better game. Many people agree with me that your site looks exactly like outwar and 85% of it is exactly like outwar. Sorry for the bashing, that was not needed and I apologize.

Be back later I guess.

All of my post where out of hand, And I seriously do apologize. I won't reply to these post anymore. I had no right to come in here and bash your game. I shouldn't have posted at all and I regret it but all I was doing was stating the facts. But seriously, ye sorry. I regret posting about Ta funds especially because that is private stuff.

Again, I apologize nick and to all of the posters on newgrounds. I just made myself look bad by posting all that crap and at the same time was bashing when it was NOT needed.

-Cya

Quirk
Quirk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Cool site! 2005-05-11 17:42:40 Reply

What does he want now?

SKS
SKS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Cool site! 2005-05-11 17:52:02 Reply

At 5/10/05 10:43 PM, DAVE wrote:
At 5/10/05 10:42 PM, 23450 wrote: cool
Aw.

Anyway, it seems like an outwar type game, is it?

That's what I'm thinking.

BBS Signature
The-Kritic
The-Kritic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Cool site! 2005-05-11 17:56:45 Reply

Awsome site! Anybody who wants to help me this is my secret link. But It is kinda confusing.
My click!

NozMonkey
NozMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Cool site! 2005-05-11 18:00:42 Reply

What type of game is it?

The-Kritic
The-Kritic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Cool site! 2005-05-11 18:02:59 Reply

Awwwwwww Shit!!!! I attacked a noob with like -2,456,873 and now I have that much! Wtf! that is screwed!

YomamaStanks
YomamaStanks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Cool site! 2005-05-11 18:03:31 Reply

At 5/10/05 10:48 PM, Makaio wrote: The sites not loading for me :C
did we overload it or somthing because its just white saying waiting for www.lifehit.com :C

Site doesn't load for me either. Whenever I try link it takes forever to come up and it says this page can not be displayed.

YomamaStanks
YomamaStanks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Cool site! 2005-05-11 18:05:10 Reply

At 5/11/05 05:56 PM, The_Kritic wrote: Awsome site! Anybody who wants to help me this is my secret link. But It is kinda confusing.
My click!

Your right, it is confusing. I clickedon it now it says Im your personal hacker. What's it mean??

The-Kritic
The-Kritic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Cool site! 2005-05-11 18:10:39 Reply

Nothing, Except you gave me a power point! you can do that to help people get better.