00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

how can i contact wellknown artists

529 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

How can i caontact well known flash artsts on newgrounds? like Legendary Frog or Super Flash Bros? i wanted to make a collab and see if they want to join it. I hope theyre not cocky bastards and say "we're too good for you"

BBS Signature

Response to how can i contact wellknown artists 2005-05-09 17:39:01

You could try e-mailing them for a start, they will probably laugh in your e-face to tell you the truth, but theres no harm in trying. If this fails theres always carier pigion.

Response to how can i contact wellknown artists 2005-05-09 17:51:33

At 5/9/05 05:39 PM, AconiteThrill wrote: You could try e-mailing them for a start, they will probably laugh in your e-face to tell you the truth, but theres no harm in trying. If this fails theres always carier pigion.

whats a career pigion?

BBS Signature

Response to how can i contact wellknown artists 2005-05-09 17:54:12

At 5/9/05 05:51 PM, almightyhans wrote: whats a career pigion?

A what? i suggested the use of a carrier pigion to carry a message.

Im sure if your after job info etc a career pigion would be a better choice, but thats a differn't matter entirely.

Response to how can i contact wellknown artists 2005-05-09 18:52:52

At 5/9/05 05:54 PM, AconiteThrill wrote:
At 5/9/05 05:51 PM, almightyhans wrote: whats a career pigion?
A what? i suggested the use of a carrier pigion to carry a message.

Im sure if your after job info etc a career pigion would be a better choice, but thats a differn't matter entirely.

iyeah a carrier pigeon is definatly a good option. just make sure your destination is no more as one pigeon-flight away. and be carefull some kinds of pigeons can fly further then others. you can mail all kinds of things with carrier pigeons ... like a small coconut.

Serving Justice to flash since 1999

Response to how can i contact wellknown artists 2005-05-10 06:30:14

The "Most Off-Topic Tangent Award" goes to this topic! Good job guys.

From E-mailing People ---> Carrier Pigeons ---> Career?

Response to how can i contact wellknown artists 2005-05-10 07:05:00

At 5/10/05 06:22 AM, Zendra wrote:
At 5/9/05 05:36 PM, almightyhans wrote: How can i caontact well known flash artsts on newgrounds? like Legendary Frog or Super Flash Bros? i wanted to make a collab and see if they want to join it. I hope theyre not cocky bastards and say "we're too good for you"
It depends why you are contacting them. Because I know for sure that they get hunderds of e-mails a day of people that are asking to make movie/game with them. And their skills are really bad.

But most authors on NG don't hide their e-mail address, so you can see it right away. But some do, if they do, you can check their website, most times they have an contact form on their website, so you can still contact them. :)

Yeah i think Zendra is right the website of the flash author usually has a contact link. I think LegendaryFrog is not accepting e-mail for a while from way too much fan mail. I dont know if he is accepting again caz i heard a while ago. I dont know about the other flash people

Response to how can i contact wellknown artists 2005-05-10 10:44:45

Even if u sent these "wellknown" artists an e-mail, they must have their mailbox filled with so much stuff from "fans" that they most likely will never even see it...

Response to how can i contact wellknown artists 2005-05-10 11:00:14

At 5/9/05 06:52 PM, nimmer wrote: iyeah a carrier pigeon is definatly a good option. just make sure your destination is no more as one pigeon-flight away. and be carefull some kinds of pigeons can fly further then others. you can mail all kinds of things with carrier pigeons ... like a small coconut.

I'd actually recommend an African Swallow if you intend to transport coconuts.

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature