Be a Supporter!

how can i contact wellknown artists

  • 328 Views
  • 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
AlmightyHans
AlmightyHans
  • Member since: Aug. 6, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 11
Filmmaker
how can i contact wellknown artists May. 9th, 2005 @ 05:36 PM Reply

How can i caontact well known flash artsts on newgrounds? like Legendary Frog or Super Flash Bros? i wanted to make a collab and see if they want to join it. I hope theyre not cocky bastards and say "we're too good for you"


BBS Signature
Tommy
Tommy
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to how can i contact wellknown artists May. 9th, 2005 @ 05:39 PM Reply

You could try e-mailing them for a start, they will probably laugh in your e-face to tell you the truth, but theres no harm in trying. If this fails theres always carier pigion.

AlmightyHans
AlmightyHans
  • Member since: Aug. 6, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 11
Filmmaker
Response to how can i contact wellknown artists May. 9th, 2005 @ 05:51 PM Reply

At 5/9/05 05:39 PM, AconiteThrill wrote: You could try e-mailing them for a start, they will probably laugh in your e-face to tell you the truth, but theres no harm in trying. If this fails theres always carier pigion.

whats a career pigion?


BBS Signature
Tommy
Tommy
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to how can i contact wellknown artists May. 9th, 2005 @ 05:54 PM Reply

At 5/9/05 05:51 PM, almightyhans wrote: whats a career pigion?

A what? i suggested the use of a carrier pigion to carry a message.

Im sure if your after job info etc a career pigion would be a better choice, but thats a differn't matter entirely.

iWalker
iWalker
  • Member since: Jan. 11, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 57
Blank Slate
Response to how can i contact wellknown artists May. 9th, 2005 @ 06:52 PM Reply

At 5/9/05 05:54 PM, AconiteThrill wrote:
At 5/9/05 05:51 PM, almightyhans wrote: whats a career pigion?
A what? i suggested the use of a carrier pigion to carry a message.

Im sure if your after job info etc a career pigion would be a better choice, but thats a differn't matter entirely.

iyeah a carrier pigeon is definatly a good option. just make sure your destination is no more as one pigeon-flight away. and be carefull some kinds of pigeons can fly further then others. you can mail all kinds of things with carrier pigeons ... like a small coconut.

Zendra
Zendra
  • Member since: Sep. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 51
Blank Slate
Response to how can i contact wellknown artists May. 10th, 2005 @ 06:22 AM Reply

At 5/9/05 05:36 PM, almightyhans wrote: How can i caontact well known flash artsts on newgrounds? like Legendary Frog or Super Flash Bros? i wanted to make a collab and see if they want to join it. I hope theyre not cocky bastards and say "we're too good for you"

It depends why you are contacting them. Because I know for sure that they get hunderds of e-mails a day of people that are asking to make movie/game with them. And their skills are really bad.

But most authors on NG don't hide their e-mail address, so you can see it right away. But some do, if they do, you can check their website, most times they have an contact form on their website, so you can still contact them. :)

RedCircle
RedCircle
  • Member since: Oct. 6, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to how can i contact wellknown artists May. 10th, 2005 @ 06:30 AM Reply

The "Most Off-Topic Tangent Award" goes to this topic! Good job guys.

From E-mailing People ---> Carrier Pigeons ---> Career?

Mejeh
Mejeh
  • Member since: May. 1, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to how can i contact wellknown artists May. 10th, 2005 @ 07:05 AM Reply

At 5/10/05 06:22 AM, Zendra wrote:
At 5/9/05 05:36 PM, almightyhans wrote: How can i caontact well known flash artsts on newgrounds? like Legendary Frog or Super Flash Bros? i wanted to make a collab and see if they want to join it. I hope theyre not cocky bastards and say "we're too good for you"
It depends why you are contacting them. Because I know for sure that they get hunderds of e-mails a day of people that are asking to make movie/game with them. And their skills are really bad.

But most authors on NG don't hide their e-mail address, so you can see it right away. But some do, if they do, you can check their website, most times they have an contact form on their website, so you can still contact them. :)

Yeah i think Zendra is right the website of the flash author usually has a contact link. I think LegendaryFrog is not accepting e-mail for a while from way too much fan mail. I dont know if he is accepting again caz i heard a while ago. I dont know about the other flash people

Rhinox168
Rhinox168
  • Member since: Apr. 13, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to how can i contact wellknown artists May. 10th, 2005 @ 10:44 AM Reply

Even if u sent these "wellknown" artists an e-mail, they must have their mailbox filled with so much stuff from "fans" that they most likely will never even see it...

Denvish
Denvish
  • Member since: Apr. 25, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to how can i contact wellknown artists May. 10th, 2005 @ 11:00 AM Reply

At 5/9/05 06:52 PM, nimmer wrote: iyeah a carrier pigeon is definatly a good option. just make sure your destination is no more as one pigeon-flight away. and be carefull some kinds of pigeons can fly further then others. you can mail all kinds of things with carrier pigeons ... like a small coconut.

I'd actually recommend an African Swallow if you intend to transport coconuts.


- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature